剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
岩浆
Lava!
大声点 马特 岩浆
Let's hear it, Matt. Lava, lava!
你还好吗
Aw, how you doing?
我为什么总这么干
Why do I always... I always do that.
给你 -谢谢
Oh, here. - Thank you.
对了 我上班时在系统里对爸爸案卷里的罪犯
By the way, I did a little more digging into the criminals from Dad's files
又做了点研究
in the system at work.
真的 太好了
You did? That's great.
我会给你看的 但别抱太大期望 我没有太多发现
I'll show you, but don't get too excited. I didn't find much.
我用数据库把他们都查了一遍 这是其中一些坏蛋
I ran 'em all through the database. Some bad folks here.
莫德斯托的帮派首脑 南加州的毒贩
Gang leader from Modesto, drug trafficker from SoCal.
但他们之间都没有关联
But... But none of them are connected to each other.
大部分甚至都与松柏海滩无关
Most of them don't even have a connection to Cypress Beach.
大部分
Most?
爸爸曾经逮捕过这个家伙一次
So, Dad arrested this guy once.
当地的一个小刺头 名叫怀亚特·托利弗
Uh, small-time local troublemaker, Wyatt Tolliver.
有意思 也许他就是查这件案子的突破口
Hmm. Interesting. Maybe he's our way into the case.
现在还不能说是案子 对吗 只是案卷 随机案卷
Not a case at the moment, right? Just files, random files.
这不是随机的 -没有关联
This isn't random. - Not connected.
爸爸把它们放在一起 还用了长尾夹
Dad put them all together. There's binder clips.
我知道这很奇怪
You know what? I know it's weird,
但我们必须记住 调查大案不是爸爸的特长
but we have to remember, right, like, big cases weren't exactly Dad's thing.
对吗 -你在说什么
Right? - What are you talking about?
爸爸破获过本镇史上最大的案子
Dad solved the biggest case in our town's history.
没错 但他把余生 都用在了最不起眼的案子上
Yeah, and he spent the rest of his life on the smallest ones.
棒极了 胡奇攻击了火山
Yeah! Whoo- hoo! Hooch attacked the volcano!
你在干吗 你在... -太厉害了
What are you doing? What are you... - That was so epic.
哇 -胡奇就像一个巨大的火山怪物
Hooch was like a giant volcano monster.
我的天
Oh my god.
胡奇 过来
Hooch, come here!
里面出了什么事
What's going on over there?
跟昨天主任让特伦特参与的案子有关
It's that case the chief pulled Trent in on yesterday.
一名在逃的珠宝大盗 叫克丽丝塔什么的
A fugitive jewel thief. Krista something.
克丽丝塔·圣·詹 是叫克丽丝塔·圣·詹吗
Krista St. Jean? Was it Krista St. Jean?
好像是这个名字
I... That sounds right.
开什么玩笑 她在湾区
Are you serious right now? She's in the Bay Area?
我们应该去跟特伦特谈谈
Oh, Jess, we should go talk to Trent.
不 没门
No. No way.
我就快休产假了
My clock is ticking here.
你觉得我会把最后几天 用在跟特伦特一起上街执勤
You think I'm gonna spend my last few days on the street with Trent?
不
No.
法警局找克丽丝塔·圣·詹很久了
The marshals have been after Krista St. Jean forever.
我在宣誓入职之前
I had her wanted poster
就把她的通缉告示贴在了我的愿景板上
on my vision board since before I was sworn in.
你的愿景板上还有什么
What else is on your vision board?
都是我的目标和愿望
Just my goals and dreams.
如果能参与这种案子 我就可以平步青云
If I can get on a case like this, I'd be set.
更正一下 是特伦特会平步青云
Correction, Trent will be set.
他一贯会抢功劳
That's how he rolls.
像克丽丝塔·圣·詹这种案子简直千载难逢
A case like Krista St. Jean, it doesn't come around twice.
如果我帮忙抓住她 就肯定能找到一位新搭档
I help nab her, I got a new partner for sure.
我要采取行动 去找他谈谈 我该跟他谈谈吗
I'm gonna do it. Gonna talk to him. Should I talk to him?
不 -我要去找他谈谈
No. - I'm gonna talk to him.
你没在听我说话 这跟我说的恰恰相反 但...
You're not listening. It's the opposite of what I said, but...
什么
What?
我警告过你了
I warned you.
这就是她
There she is.
克丽丝塔·圣·詹
Krista St. Jean.
别被她的美貌迷惑 她很危险
Don't let her good looks fool you. She's deadly.
她跟一支由退役军人组成的刺杀小队联手
Rolls with a takedown crew of ex- army guys.
在东部地区抢劫了一批珠宝店 它们损失惨重
Hit a dozen jewelry stores back East. Hit 'em hard.
管理局想以持有非法武器的罪名逮捕她
ATF wants her on weapons charges.
算我们走运 查到她住在市中心的阿西莫酒店
Now, we caught a break, tracked her to the Axiom Hotel downtown.
这是她45分钟前退房♥时 在酒店大堂里拍到的
This is from the hotel lobby when she checked out, 45 minutes ago.
阿西莫酒店街那头就是金州珠宝交易展
Axiom's down the street from the Golden State Gem and Trade Show,
西海岸规模最大的珠宝交易展览
largest jewelry trade show on the West Coast.
两天后举♥行♥
Opens in two days.
我们相信她正在为下次抢劫踩点
We believe she's casing that for her next heist.
此事非同小可
This is big.
她以前从法警局的手指缝里溜掉过
She's slipped through the Service's fingers before,
但这次 铁血小队要将她绳之以法
but this time, T- Squad's gonna take her down.
没错
Yeah.
去市中心 准备行动 -要保持警惕
We're heading downtown. Let's do this. - Stay frosty.
特伦特 我觉得我能帮上忙
Hey, uh, uh, Trent, I think I might be able to help.
我研究过圣·詹的案子
I've studied the St. Jean case.
谢谢你的好意 新手
Yeah, thanks for the offer, rook,
我已经有一支很出色的队伍了
but I've already got a kick- ass team.
那当然 但你没有警犬队
Of course. But, um, you don't have a K- 9 unit.
如果你手上有东西带有克丽丝塔的味道
If you had anything with Krista's scent,
胡奇可能会追踪到她
Hooch might be able to track her.
特纳说得有道理
Turner's got a point.
这只狗在联邦调查局证人案中 派上了大用场
Dog came through with that FBI witness thing.
我也是这么想的 主任
Exactly what I was thinking too, Chief.
那就带上狗
Dog it is.
你能随时出吗
Okay, you R- 2- R- O?
随时出...
Ready to roll...
圈 -我为什么要出圈
Over? - Why would I roll over?
我不知道 -这个词说不通
I don't know. - That makes no sense.
的确说不通 你说得对
It doesn't. You're right.
跟我走就行 -好的
Just come with me. - Okay.
多谢
Thanks.
在铁血小队面前别紧张 知道吗
Just be cool with the T- Squad, you know?
他们跟我们一样是法警
They're just deputies like us.
或者说是我 因为你是狗 你知道的
Or me, 'cause you're a dog. You get the point.
今天是打动他们的好机会
Today's our chance to impress 'em.
可能会很重要
This could be big.
铁血小队有没有我该加入的群聊或...
So is there like a T- Squad group chat I should get on or...
好了 是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
经理说这个枕套是克丽丝塔房♥间里的
The manager said this pillowcase was in Krista's room.
应该还有她的味道
It should still have her scent.
匪徒一个小时前还站在这里
Our bandit was standing in this spot only an hour ago.
这东西能追踪到她吗 -只要她还在这附近
Can that thing track her? - As long as she's still in the area.
好 让我们看看
Okay, let's see.
好了 伙计
All right. All right, bud.
好好闻 准备好了
Got it. Ready?
好了
Okay.
我随时可以
Anytime.
它需要时间处理气味 开始了
It's just gotta marinate for a second. There we go.
那是交易展的方向 好 跟着狗
That's the way to the trade show. Okay, follow the dog!
好样的 伙计 专心工作
Looking good, boy. Do your thing.
它喝醉了吗 怎么晃来晃去的
Is it drunk or something? Why's it weaving around?
这是追踪的一部分 它好像察觉到了什么
This is part of it. I think he's onto something.
交易展就在这个区
Trade show's in this area.
看来你说得对 克丽丝塔是在踩点
Looks like you were right about Krista casing the place.
我们是铁血小队 亲 总能领先罪犯
We're the T- Squad, baby. We're always ahead of the game.
狗狗表现不错 兄弟
Dog's doing good, bro.
我们得给你分配一个呼号♥什么的
We need to get you a call sign or something.
比如"狗兄" 这俩字比较酷
Like Dawg, only spelled the cool way.
或者叫"野兽" 因为它就是一只动物
Or Animal, because it's an animal.
野兽 就这么定了
Boom. Animal. Anointed.
好样的 胡奇
Looking good, Hooch.
喂 伙计
Hey, hey, bud.
这是怎么回事 野兽
What's going on here, Animal?
正常 完全正常 -这不正常
Normal. Totally normal. - It's not normal.
它可能需要气味 我再让它闻闻
He probably needs the scent. So I'm gonna give that again.
好了 胡奇 追踪 还记得吗 追踪
Okay, Hooch. Tracking, remember? Tracking.
特纳 你到底会不会 -等一下
Turner, you know how to use this or not? - One sec.
现在不是挠肚皮的时候 胡奇
Bad time for a belly rub, Hooch.
别这样对我 胡奇
Don't do this to me, Hooch.
加油 你能找到她的
Come on. You can find her.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表