剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
是你朋友上班的地方 对吗
Oh. Um, that's where your friend works, right?
就是那个皮肤很好 超级健康
The one with the pretty skin and she's super fit?
可能喜欢跑步的那个
Probably likes running?
是的 那个检察官
Uh, yeah. The attorney one.
听我说 我很抱歉 能重新找一天吗
Um, hey. Listen. I am so sorry. Can... Can we reschedule?
当然可以 我是说 也许吧
Yeah. Of course. I mean, you know, probably.
我得看看我的日程表
Uh, I'll check my schedule.
太好了 再次向你道歉
Okay, awesome. I'm so sorry again.
对不起
Sorry.
不一样了
Oh, that's different.
我有新任务 需要一个搭档
So, got a new job. Need a partner.
一个很酷的任务 用现在年轻人的话来说 酷毙了
It's a very cool job. VCJ, as the kids say.
他们是这么说的吗 -他们会的
Do they say that? - They will.
利·安德森
Leigh Anderson.
房♥地♥产♥诈骗 电♥信♥诈骗
Real estate fraud, wire fraud.
最后露面是在埃尔多拉多
Last seen in El Dorado,
所以估计我们今天得去那边 而且...
so I figured we'd head up there today and, um...
我...
Um, I'm...
除了今天 我都很乐意去抓这个家伙
Any other day, I would love to go get this guy.
我今晚有约了
Just I... I have a thing tonight.
我相信你上周说过 我有任何需要你都会帮忙
Pretty sure you said you'd do any job I needed help with last week.
没错 我是这么说的
Yes, I did say that.
很好 我们十分钟后出发
Great. We'll head up in ten.
我想早点过去 为婚礼物色几处场地
I want to get there early and scout venues for my wedding.
对不起 你订婚了 跟一个正常人
I'm sorry. Um, you're... You're engaged? To, like, a regular person?
跟谁
I me... I mean, to who?
世界上最完美的女人
The most perfect woman in the world.
那... 恭喜你 哥们
Well, that is... Good for you, man.
这个要执行的逮捕任务 你觉得我们6点之前能回来吗
Hey. This warrant we're serving. Do you think we could be back by 6:00?
我们可以把话放出去 当然了
We could put it out into the world. Sure.
穿上防弹背心
Vest up.
我来开车 -好的
I'll drive. - All right.
看来我们要去埃尔多拉多了
Guess we're going to El Dorado.
能快点吗 这样下去得开好几个小时
Can we speed up a bit, maybe? The way you drive, it's gonna be hours.
你说过我们6点之前能回去
You said we'd be back by 6:00.
我说的是我们可以把话放出去
Nah, I said we'd put it out into the world.
什么意思 要么能要么不能 小泽
What does that mean? We're either back in time or we're not, X.
也可能是你把这些安排太放在心上
Or it could be you're holding on to these plans too tight.
轻松一点 随它去 是你的总会回来
Maybe you should loosen up your grip. Let it go. See if it comes back.
如果你放弃富丽法兰西的预订 就再也订不到了
If you let go of a reservation at Le Majestique, it doesn't come back.
前功尽弃
It's gone.
好吧 朋友 那我们尽力
All right, amigo. Then we'll do our best.
那些山峰... 真是巍峨壮观
Those mountains... Transcendent.
留在这里 哥们 我马上回来
Stay right here, bud. I'll be right back.
太好了 我喜欢埃尔多拉多的环境
Yeah, I'm digging the vibe of this El Dorado place.
这些古树 土壤...
All these ancient trees, this soil...
想想那些不顾安危的先人
I mean, think about all the pioneers who threw caution to the wind
他们远赴西部寻找更美好的生活
and came out West, seeking a better life.
就像是结婚
It's kinda like getting married.
太好了
Great.
应该很简单 这人都50多了
Uh, yeah, should be pretty easy. Guy's in his 50s.
赶紧完事回旧金山 我去前门
Let's get it done, get back to SF. I'll take the door.
你确定不让我... -我能行
Are you sure you don't want me to... - I got it.
我绕到后面去以防他逃跑
I'll head around back, in case he squirts.
好的
All right.
警♥察♥ 美国法警
Police! US Marshals!
你好 -利·安德森
Hello. - Leigh Anderson?
我们要逮捕你
We have a warrant for your arrest.
不 这里没人叫利·安德森 你们可能找错了
Uh, no. There's no Leigh Anderson here. I think you got the wrong house.
我很怀疑
I doubt that very much.
开什么玩笑 没错 那人确实... 很像我
Wow, you're kidding me. Yeah, that does... Looks a lot like me.
这样吧 警官
You know what, Officer?
我去拿驾照 然后我们把这事说清楚
I'm gonna go get my license, and we can clear this up.
开门 先生 开门
Open the door, sir. Open the door.
小泽
X!
小泽 看好出口 他要跑
X, watch the exit! He's trying to run.
小泽
X!
刚才真刺♥激♥
Whoo! That was a rush.
就像一头扎进万岁管道
It's like dropping into the Banzai Pipeline.
逃犯跑掉也叫刺♥激♥
It was a rush losing the fugitive?
你驾驭浪潮 然后摔下来 总还会有另一波
Hey. You ride the wave, you wipe out. There's always another wave.
报告一下车的情况 我们进屋去找更多的证据
Call in the description of the car. We'll look for more evidence inside.
胡奇 计划改变
Hooch, change of plans.
胡奇 别乱动 安静下来
Hooch, easy. Calm down. Calm down.
我找到一张手♥机♥账单 已经申请了手♥机♥搜查令
I found a cell phone bill. Called in a phone warrant.
他可能已经把手♥机♥扔掉了 不过至少你有发现
Yeah, for a phone he probably ditched. At least you found something.
他好像不怎么住在这里
It looks like he barely lived here.
我只找到一包旧艺术杂♥志♥
All I found was a bag of old art magazines.
很好 我们等搜查令期间 可以把它当成一个很好的切入点
Nice. That's a good place to start while we wait on this warrant.
什么是很好的切入点 "超现实场景"
What's a good place to start? Uh, Scenes of Surrealism?
不 那个袋子 可能是他买♥♥东西的地方
No, the bag. It's probably where he's been shopping.
这倒是条好线索
That's actually a good lead. I gotta start looking at bags.
我得多看看袋子了
Hooch, what's wrong with you?
胡奇 你怎么了 我不知道它是怎么回事
I don't know what's up with him.
这样吧 我们要...
Okay, now. You know what? We're just gonna...
搞什么... 不 胡奇 那是证据
What the... No, no. Hooch. Hooch, that's evidence.
过来 别跑
Come. No, no, no, no.
胡奇 回来 胡奇
Hooch, come back. Hooch.
别动
Stay. Stay.
胡奇 别愣在那
Hooch, don't stay!
别愣在那 胡奇 别愣在那
Don't stay. Hooch, do not stay!
老天 真难闻
Oh, man. That smell is so bad.
喂 美女
Hey, Juice.
定位到利·安德森的手♥机♥了吗
You got a location on Leigh Anderson's phone yet?
我一分钟前刚查过 没有发现
Yeah, I just checked a minute ago. Nothing.
很好 能再查一下吗 我们很着急
Cool. Can you check again? We're kinda in a rush.
胡奇刚才被臭鼬喷到 史考特晚上还有个约会
Hooch just got sprayed by a skunk, and Scott has a date tonight.
什么... 史考特·特纳有约会
What... Scott Turner has a date?
是跟布萝克吗 -是的
With Brooke? - Yeah.
厉害啊
Ooh. Look who's fancy.
等一下 安德森还在城里
Oh, wait. Hol' up. Anderson's still in town.
那我们可能得留在城里 直到抓住他为止了
Then I guess we're staying in town until we catch him.
你的约会看来得缓缓了 不能从追捕中开溜啊
Might have to put that date on hold. Can't just walk away from a manhunt.
没人开溜 没人走
Nobody's walking away. No walking.
我们会很快抓住他 然后回家
We're just gonna catch him fast and go home.
祝你们好运了 -谢谢你 杰
Good luck with that. - Thanks, J.
不客气 对了 史考特 被臭鼬喷到
Of course. Oh, and, uh, Scotty, for the skunk spray?
你可以试试用番茄汁洗洗
Maybe try a tomato juice bath.
据我所知效果很好
From what I hear, it works great for a skunking.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the tip.
不客气 晚上小心点 -谢谢你 杰
Yeah, be safe tonight. Thanks, J.
我们去蓝市场咖啡店 用一个小时调查
So, we'll go to the Blu Market & Café and canvass for an hour.
查到他在哪 也许要再用一个小时...
Get a location, maybe that takes another hour...
要是老天不希望这样...
If the universe doesn't want this to happen...
那老天必须改主意
Then the universe is gonna have to change its mind.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我跟你说过布萝克和我曾约会过吧
I... I told you Brooke and I used to date, right?
那时她是当地的大律师
She was this hotshot lawyer from the city,
而我只是个来自松柏海滩的无名小辈...
and I was this kid from Cypress Beach, and...
一天晚上 我带她去一家法国餐厅
So, one night I took her to this French place,
结果那次成了我人生中最丢人的一晚
and it wound up being the most humiliating night of my life.
你知道"肚"是什么吗 -不知道
Do you know what tripe is? - No.
我也不知道
Yeah, neither did I.
总之 我们那个夏天结束时分手了
Anyway, we broke up at the end of that summer, and I don't know,
可我总想再有一次机会
I just always wanted another chance.
现在我们又偶遇 重新联♥系♥上 然后...
And now I ran into her, and... a-and we reconnected, and...
你不想再从浪头摔落
You don't want to wipe out again.
我理解你 但这种事不能强求
I feel you. But you can't force it.
我跟奥莉维亚 相识于奥克兰警局的一次联♥合♥行♥动♥
Now, I met Olivia on a joint op with the Oakland PD.
她是其中一位巡警
She was one of the patrol officers.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表