剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
你知道吗
You know what?
我敢打赌你不叫安东尼·班尼特
I bet your name's not even Anthony Bennett.
喂 利亚姆 科迪
Hey! Liam, Cody.
嗨 -能跟你们聊两句吗
Yo. - Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?
我们要去采石场旁边玩越野自行车 还会扔几个啤酒瓶
Yo, we're going dirt biking by the quarry. We're gonna go smash some beer bottles.
你要去吗 -我倒想呢
You wanna come? - I wish!
我在找一名失踪者 你们认识史考特·特纳吗
I'm looking for a missing person. Hey, you guys know Scott Turner?
是劳拉的弟弟吗 没看到
Laura's brother? Yeah, man. Have not seen him though.
抱歉 哥们
I'm sorry, man.
看到别的什么了吗 任何奇怪的事情
Have you seen anything else? Anything, you know, weird?
我看到一个充气城♥堡♥飞进贮水池里
Yo, I saw a bouncy castle. It flew into the millpond.
没错 很奇怪 -真行
Yeah. That was strange. Yeah. Nice!
很奇怪 -可能是风吹的
Weird. Yeah. It was probably the wind!
希望上面没人
Hope no one was in it.
不 我说的是法拉利在四周转悠那种事 那种事有吗
No. I'm looking more for stuff like Ferraris driving around. Stuff like that?
没有 -注意 在北松柏海滩的各单位
No. Attention, units in North Cypress Beach.
有人报告说榆树路有条狗在乱跑 需要帮助
Got a report on a loose dog on Elm Road. Requesting assistance.
海滩调度中心 我是海滩21号♥ 是哪种狗在乱跑
CB Dispatch, this is CB-21. What kind of dog is the loose dog?
报♥警♥的女士只说了狗很吓人 在乱叫
Lady that called it in just said, "Scary dog. Barking."
海滩调度中心 我这就去 我去 马上处理
CB Dispatch, I'm on it. I'll go. Responding right now.
抱歉 两位 我得走了
Sorry, fellas. I gotta go.
快出警去吧 格雷迪
Go get 'em, Grade.
格雷迪 你找到史考特了吗 是...
Hey, Grady. Did you find Scott? Are...
没有 但有人在榆树路看到一条很吓人的狗
No. But a scary dog got spotted up on Elm Road.
可能跟这事没关系 但那是条狗 所以...
Might not be connected, but, you know, it's a dog, so...
好 我去找你
Okay. I'll meet you there.
格雷迪可能有发现 我得去看看
Hey, Grady might have found something. I need to go check it out.
胡奇 我们走
Hooch. Let's go.
马迪
Hey, Matty.
先让外婆陪你一会 我会回来看你的
Grandma's gonna stay with you for a while. I'll come back and check on you.
妈妈 我很担心
Mom, I'm scared.
担心史考特舅舅吗
About Uncle Scott?
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我也担心胡奇
But also about Hooch.
还记得外公那件大案子吗
Remember Grandpa's story about his big case?
第一只胡奇从坏人手里救了他
And the first Hooch saved him from the bad guys,
但它却死了
but he died.
我不希望发生那种事
I don't want that to happen.
我不会让那种事发生的
I will not let that happen.
你发誓
You promise?
我发誓
I promise.
史考特舅舅可能有麻烦了
I think Uncle Scott's in trouble.
虽然他有时候会生气 但他很爱你
He loves you a lot, even if he gets mad sometimes.
现在他非常需要你
And right now, he really, really needs you.
听懂了就流点口水
Drool a little if you understand.
我就知道
I knew it.
去找史考特舅舅吧
Now, go find Uncle Scott.
胡奇 你准备好了吗
Hooch, you ready?
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我还是抓住他了 正带他回狗舍
Anyway, I caught him. I'm taking him back to the dog barn now.
我觉得应该告诉你一声 老大
Seemed like something you should know, boss.
没错 比赛很快就要开始了
Damn right. Fight's gonna start soon.
杰德那个蠢货应该马上来找我的
That idiot, Jed, should've come found me right away.
这个人长什么样 -我给你看看
This guy, what's he look like? - I'll show ya.
等等 来吧
Hold on. Come on.
看着我
Gimme a little look.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
他是美国法警史考特·特纳
You got Deputy US Marshal Scott Turner there.
我应该怎么处理他
Whoa. What should I do with him?
他给别人打电♥话♥了吗
He call anyone?
有人知道他在那里吗 -没有
Anyone know he's there? No.
他还没来得及打电♥话♥就被我抓住了
I caught him before he had a chance.
很好 这样吧
Good. You know what?
我会去处理他 千万别让他跑了
I'll deal with him when I get there. Just make sure he doesn't get away.
我会尽力的 但他很不安分
I'll try. But he's pretty squirrelly.
用镇静剂能让他安分点
He'd be less squirrelly on sedatives.
让他睡会觉
Just knock him out.
好主意 给狗用的那些行吗
Good idea. Same ones I use on the dogs?
可以 在人身上一样好用
Yeah. They work on humans just as good.
在我到那之前 别让他醒过来
Just make sure he doesn't wake up till I get there.
放心吧 老大
You got it, boss.
安东尼·班尼特 是吗
Anthony Bennett, huh?
干得不错 特纳法警
Nice try, Deputy Turner.
看来你要睡一会了
Looks like you're gonna get to take a little nap.
喂 冷静点 拜托 放松
Hey! Chill out. Chill out. Come on. Relax. Relax.
不
No. Oh, no, no.
不 别那样 拜托 那...那是收藏品
No. Don't do that. Come on, that... That's a collectible, man.
拜托 狗狗
Come on, dog.
我... 格雷迪 是朋友
Me Grady. Grady friend.
那是格雷迪的玩具 是人的玩具
That Grady toy. Human toy.
像弗兰肯斯坦那样说话 它能听得更明白点吗
Does he understand better when you talk like Frankenstein?
可能吧
I think he does.
这就是我之前说的那条狗
This is the dog I was telling you about.
幸好我中午吃的玉米煎饼还剩了一半
Lucky I had half a burrito leftover from lunch.
靠那个让它上了车 可...
I was able to get him in the car with that, but...
你为什么不让它坐后面
Why didn't you put him in the back?
对啊 这倒是个好主意
Yeah. That would have been a good idea.
算了 你还记得我们去找沃尔顿那天吗
Anyway, you remember the other day we went to Walton's?
我们要找的那条狗 努克 -是的
We were looking at that dog, Nuke? - Yes.
我觉得就是它
I think this is that dog.
你叫努克 对吗
You're named Nuke, right?
好像被你说对了
Hey, I think you're right.
我还指望它能带我们 回到它原来待的地方...
So I was kinda hoping he could lead us back to where he came from...
是的
Yeah...
...但它爱咬人 我最喜欢的半边屁♥股♥差点没了
...but he's a little bitey. Nearly lost my favorite butt cheek.
是的 它好像不想合作
Oh, yeah. He does not seem in the mood to cooperate.
没错
No.
也许胡奇能追踪到努克的气味
Hey, I wonder if Hooch can track Nuke's scent.
好主意
That's a great idea.
我知道了 我的裤子
I know. My pants.
拿去闻吧
For the smell.
努克咬了好大一会呢
Nuke latched on pretty good for a while.
没错 应该用得上
Yeah. That'll do it.
好了 胡奇 过来
Okay, Hooch. Come here. Hooch.
闻到了吗
Hey. Smell that?
没错 我知道 能闻到格雷迪的味道
That's it. I know. I know, it smells like Grady.
但上面也有另一只狗的味道
But there's... there's a dog smell on there too.
狗的味道
Dog smell.
是的 就是那只
Yeah, that's right. That's the dog.
好了 那只狗是从哪里来的
Okay. Now, where did the dog come from?
它的来处 -它来自哪里
Come from. - Where did he come from?
好像管用了 -应该是
Hey, I think it's working. I think it is.
我们很快就回来 努克
We'll be back soon, Nuke.
乖狗狗 胡奇
Good boy, Hooch. Good boy.
你能行的
You can do it.
我们去找史考特
Let's find Scotty.
你闻到什么了
What do you smell?
怎么了 胡奇 你闻到什么了
What is it, Hooch? You smell something?
你闻到了什么 伙计
What do you smell, buddy? What do you smell?
那是什么 -胡奇 让我看看
Hey, what is that? Hooch. - Hey, let me see that.
嘿
Hey.
树林里有只漂亮的袜子
That's a fancy sock in the middle of the woods.
这是史考特的 真是如此的话 那史考特就来过这里
That's Scott's. And if this is Scott's, then Scott was here.
如果他来过这里 那就意味着他就在附近
And if he was here, that means he has to be close.
如果他在附近 那...
And if he's close, then...
胡奇 -胡奇
Hooch! - Hooch!
胡奇
Hooch?
它在后面没事吧
She okay back there?
没事
Oh, yeah.
它感觉到我担心的时候 就会变得紧张
She just gets nervous when she senses I'm scared.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表