剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我不想成为下一个无故消失的人 所以跑掉了
I ran because I didn't wanna be next.
我... 好了 听着 我不知道你们父亲在查什么
I... All right, look. I don't know what your dad was investigating,
但... 肯定比我的事严重得多
but it was... It was a lot bigger than me.
好吗 他亲口告诉我的
All right? He told me so himself.
他说不会管我的案子 因为他要抓一条更大的鱼
He said he was gonna drop the case. Had bigger fish to fry.
一条更大的鱼 什么意思
Bigger fish? What does that mean?
我不知道 但他上次就是这么跟我说的
I don't know, but that's what he said last time I spoke to him.
除非你们逮捕我 否则我要走了
So, you know what? Unless you're gonna arrest me, I'm leaving.
对了
Oh, uh, by the way,
我妈妈就是把房♥子卖♥♥给你的"废物"之一
my mom was one of the "losers" who sold you her house.
找个新前台吧 因为我不干了
Find a new receptionist, 'cause, uh, I quit.
太好了
Great.
我早就想这么做了
I wanted to do that for a long time.
我来请客 公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥还在我手上
I'll get the check. I still have the company credit card.
刚才太精彩了 胡奇 我觉得自己好像在拍电影
That was amazing. Hooch, that was amazing. I felt like I was in a movie.
你觉得"更大的鱼"说的是谁
Who do you think "bigger fish" means?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过我喜欢劳拉侦探 你做得很好 找到了一条线索
I like Detective Laura though. You did good. You got us a lead.
说真的 我很久都没有 对什么事情如此充满热情了
Honestly, I have not been this fired up about anything in a long time.
我是说 我只... 我...
I mean, I just... I...
我爱马修 我爱我的动物们 但对我来说
I love Matthew, and I love my animals, but me- wise?
娜塔莉让我想了很多
You know, Natalie made me think.
我不希望回首自己的生活说
I don't wanna look back on my life and say,
"老天 我一事无成" 你知道吗
"Man, I didn't do stuff," you know?
我只知道一旦你开始做什么事 你就能做得很好
Well, all I know is when you do stuff, you're good at it.
史考特
Aw, Scott.
好了 我们走吧 狗很臭
All right, let's go. The dog stinks.
好吧 -臭得厉害
Okay. - I mean, it's bad.
我的天 真好吃
Mmm. Oh, my God. This is so good.
里面有什么 好像我想吃的都有
I mean, what is in this? This is like all things I ever wanna eat.
有鸡肉 大米 豌豆 奶酪
It's chicken, rice, peas, cheese
还有秘方 面包糠
and secret ingredient, panko crumbs.
狗狗很喜欢吃 安吉尔和我觉得
The dogs just love it, and Angel and I thought,
孩子快出生了 你肯定不想做饭
since the baby's on the way, that you wouldn't wanna cook.
所以我们干脆多做点 -你真好
So, we just made extra. - So sweet.
肚子里怀着孩子 感觉如何
How are you doing with the whole baby inside your body?
新状况是我现在打喷嚏就会小便
Yes. Um, well, the new thing is I now pee when I sneeze.
但达利斯总是给我拿新裤子
But Darius always brings me fresh pants.
这就是真爱
That's love right there.
说到爱情 我们得给你介绍个对象了 小艾
Speaking of love, we gotta find you a somebody, E.
你说的是人类男性
Me, like a human man somebody?
没错 像史考特那样的
Yeah. Somebody like Scott.
你怎么会想到他 我从没说过我喜欢史考特
Why would you think that? I never said I liked Scott.
你是不是...
Did you...
不 这话是达利斯提起来的
No. Darius brought it up.
他只是觉得你和史考特很般配 突然就想到了
He just said he thought you and Scott made a cute couple, like, out of the blue.
突然想到的
Out of the blue.
假如你有兴趣 现在是个很好的机会
But if you were interested, hypothetically, the timing isn't bad,
因为我碰巧知道史考特被一个任务缠住
'cause I just happen to know Scott got stuck on an assignment,
他的重要约会泡汤了
and his big date fell through.
他有约会 是跟... 布萝克
He had a date? Oh, it was with... Brooke.
你是说芭比检察官吗
Don't you mean Prosecutor Barbie?
她很漂亮
She is really pretty.
如果你喜欢穿杰克鲁什么的 如果那是你的风格
If you like that J. Crew kinda thing. If that's your vibe.
我赌一百美元她有高尔夫球杆
Hundred bucks she owns golf clubs.
是的 不 她肯定有高尔夫球杆 -没错
No. She owns golf clubs. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Oh, yeah.
得采取行动
I say make a move.
就像跟我身边的这位女士 一次约会我就知道了
Like with this lady right here, one date and I knew.
我一回到车里就给她打电♥话♥约第二次
As soon as I got in my car, I called her for a second one.
没错 的确如此 -而且成功了
Yeah, he did. He did. - And it worked?
可不是 -是啊
Yeah. Mm- hmm. - Yeah.
我告诉你 带着花去他家
You know what? Show up to his place with flowers.
见鬼 今晚就去
Heck! Do it tonight.
不 不行 你想让他认为她疯了吗
No, no, no. No. You want him to think she's crazy?
都21世纪了 亲爱的 女人也能给男人买♥♥花的
It's the 21st century, babe. A woman can buy a dude flowers.
我认识一家很好的花店
And I know a great flower shop.
不 别给他买♥♥花
No. Do not get him flowers.
还太早 -不用买♥♥
It's too soon. - No?
玫瑰 相信我 -玫瑰
Roses, trust me. - Roses?
玫瑰
Roses.
好了 胡奇
OK, Hooch.
接下来会这样
This is how it's gonna happen.
我们要进浴缸里 不能像上次那样 知道吗
We're gonna go in the bath, all right? We're not doing it like last time, right?
曼德尔鲍姆女士
Mrs. Mandelbaum.
过来
Ugh. Come on.
曼德尔鲍姆女士需要冷静点 胡奇
Mrs. Mandelbaum needs to chill, Hooch.
曼德尔鲍姆女士 有条狗在我...
Mrs. Mandelbaum, there's a dog in my...
你好 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
这一身... 不错
Nice, um... outfit.
嗨 胡奇
Hey, Hooch.
它被臭鼬喷到了
Oof. Did he get skunked?
是的 没错 -哇
Yeah. He did. - Wow!
我其实正要给它洗澡
Yeah, I'm actually just giving him a bath.
我... 想为忘记晚餐的事道个歉
I just... I wanted to apologize for forgetting about dinner.
我用谷歌♥查过那个地方 很漂亮
I googled the place, and it looks amazing,
我开车路过你家 所以就...
and I was driving by your house, so I just...
我... 太好了 真希望我不是正...
Wow. I... That's great. I wish I wasn't in the middle of...
需要有人帮你洗吗
Do you need help with the bath?
当然了
Sure.
好 那我们来吧
Okay. Let's do this.
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我可不觉得 -这一下...太多了
I'm not. - That's... That's so much.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表