剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
好了 各位 注意听 此事非同小可
All right, folks, pay attention, 'cause this is big.
我刚跟美国联邦证人保护项目的 地区总督察谈过
Just spoke with WITSEC regional chief inspector.
我们昨天差点失去一名受保护的证人
We almost lost someone in witness protection yesterday.
什么 -什么 真的吗
What? - What? Seriously?
嘿 没关系 伙计 -他叫罗兰·拜尔
Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, buddy. Name's Roland Byer.
是名会计 曾作证指控俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
Accountant. He testified against the Russian mob.
用新名字在阿♥拉♥米达生活了十年
Lived in Alameda for ten years under a new name.
他犯了一个错误 给垂危的母亲打电♥话♥
Slipped up once to call his dying mom.
结果第二天就在院子里遇袭
He was attacked in his yard the very next day.
目前陷入昏迷 住在约翰·布克医疗中心
He's currently in a coma at John Book Medical Center.
他们监听了十年他妈妈的电♥话♥
They tapped his mom's phone for a decade?
沃尔科夫犯罪家族不择手段
The Volkov crime family is ruthless.
他们的杀手很可能会再次动手 我们要先把他抓住
Chances are, their hit man will try again. We need to catch him first.
任务很艰巨 我们不知道嫌犯的相貌 线索很少
Now, it won't be easy. We don't have a description, very few leads.
但法警局从未在证人保护项目中失手过
But the US Marshals have never lost someone in WITSEC,
绝不能在我眼皮底下开这个先例
and that's not going to change on my watch.
或者我的
Or mine.
没错
Yep.
我是说你的眼皮 不是我的 是你的
Well, I mean, it's your watch. It's not mine. It's yours.
你指哪我看哪 上看
I'll just watch wherever you need. Overwatch.
左右看 还能下看
Even-watch. It's more of an under-watch, really.
看好了 -看... 闭嘴
Watch out. - See... Shut up.
好的
Yeah.
从现在起 没有法庭公务的人都要参与进来
Okay, as of now, everyone not assigned to court is on this,
过来领任务
so come and get your assignments.
不知道嫌犯的模样 也没有线索 怎么执行追捕任务
How are we supposed to do a manhunt with no description or leads?
有时候你去冲浪会找不到浪头
Sometimes when you're out surfing and you can't find the wave,
那就让浪来找你
the wave finds you.
你知道这是迄今最差劲的一个比喻吗
You know that's the worst metaphor ever, don't you?
在追捕任务里 嫌犯绝对不会自投罗网
Like, in a manhunt, the guy you're hunting never finds you.
你是把杀手比喻成海浪吗
If you're saying the hit man is the wave?
海浪可能是任何东西 或任何人 海浪充满不确定性
Well, the wave can be anything. Or anyone. The wave is the unexpected.
不敢苟同
I disagree.
特纳 -怎么了
Turner. - Huh?
主任有特别任务给你 想让你去他办公室 还有胡奇
Chief's got a special assignment for you. Wants to see you in his office. Hooch too.
小泽
X.
不 小泽
No, no, no. X.
我看你敢说主任是海浪
Don't you dare say that the chief is the wave.
不用我说
I don't have to.
你刚刚说出来了
You just did.
不 我没有
No, I did not.
抱歉 请停下
I'm sorry. Please stop.
安东尼 没关系 完事了 我们要回家了 深呼吸
Anthony, it's okay. We're all finished. We're gonna go home, okay? Deep breaths.
这个小男孩和妈妈住在拜尔家隔壁
The kid lives with his mom next door to Byer.
他爬树的时候看到篱笆那边发生袭击
He was climbing a tree when he saw the attack over the fence.
开始尖叫
He started screaming.
杀手逃掉了 未能得手
Hit man ran off before he could finish the job.
警♥察♥一无所获 我希望你能做得更好
Cops got nothing from him. I need you to do better.
他好像很烦躁
He looks pretty upset.
他患有自闭症
He's on the autism spectrum.
具体情况我不清楚 但对他需要采用比警♥察♥更灵活的办法
I don't know the details, but he needs a softer hand than the cops used.
联邦调查局没有治疗师吗
Doesn't the FBI have therapists?
我打报告了 但要排很久的队
I put in a request, but they're backed up.
我们急需知道杀手的相貌特征 只能靠你了
We need a description now. You're all we've got.
谢谢你这么看重我 长官 但我不...
You know, I appreciate you think so highly of me, sir, but I don't...
不 我没说自己看重你 我说的是只能靠你了
No. I didn't say I think highly of you. I said that you're all we've got.
如果自动售货机里只剩洋葱圈 -那就只能吃洋葱圈
If the vending machine only has Funyuns... - Well, you get the Funyuns.
没错 你看... -得按A7 在休息室...对不起
Bingo. Look... - A-7. In the breakroom... Sorry.
我觉得你能胜任 你擅长跟孩子打交道
I think that you can do this. You're good with kids.
身上有股傻乎乎的劲
You've got this dippy charm.
谢谢
Thanks.
我对自闭症一无所知
Uh, but I don't know the first thing about autism.
只有这个孩子见过杀手
This kid is the only one who saw the hit man.
我们在这里废话的每一秒 他都面临生命危险
Every second we're talking here, that boy's life's in danger.
是的 可... -每一秒 特纳 去吧
Yes, but... - Every second, Turner. Go.
你们俩一组
Hey. You guys working together?
是的 真倒霉
Yeah, unfortunately.
本来可以去抓坏人
We could've been on the manhunt,
但小泽拿到了去医院保护证人的任务
but X got us put on guard duty with a witness at the hospital.
什么也干不了 -医院里也有很多事可干
Totally out of the action. - There's plenty of action in a hospital.
我们要保护的人昏迷不醒 老兄
We're guarding a guy in a coma, bro.
唯一能干的就是看着他长胡子
The only action's gonna be watching his beard grow.
没错 但医院里有生有死
Yeah, but at a hospital you got births, deaths.
生命的轮回多美妙
The cycle of life is a beautiful thing.
你到底在说什么 -我们在那会大显身手
The hell you talking about? - We'll do good there.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
祝你哄孩子愉快 史考特
And good luck with the kid, Scott.
我知道这很困难 但我需要跟你儿子谈谈
I know this is hard, but I do need to talk to your son.
现在 在目睹袭击事件和遭到警♥察♥那样对待之后 我也不能确定
Now? After the attack and the way the police treated him, I'm not so sure.
我会对他的情况多加小心 如果你有任何建议
I'll be very sensitive to his condition. If you have any tips.
建议
Tips?
安东尼很容易受到过度刺♥激♥ 他不喜欢被别人碰
Anthony gets overstimulated easily. He doesn't like to be touched.
还有 这是什么 小马
Also, what is this? A small horse?
胡奇是条法国獒犬 对孩子非常友好
Hooch is a French Mastiff. He's great with kids.
如果我们抓不到凶手 就必须把你们转移加以保护
If we don't catch this guy, we'll have to move you for your own protection,
所以除非你想开始打包...
so unless you wanna start packing...
不
No, no, no!
广场
Platz! Platz!
对不起
Sorry.
我刚才说"打...包..."
I said the word P-A-C-K-I-N-G,
可能跟它在攻击犬训练课上
and I think it sounded similar to a command
学到的一个口令很像
he learned at attack dog training.
它是攻击犬 -是的 不
He's an attack dog? - Yeah. No. No.
算是吧 但它不太擅长攻击
Kind of. He wasn't very good at it.
既然进展顺利 这样吧
This is going well. Let's do this.
我把胡奇留在这里 然后进去跟安东尼聊聊
Why don't I leave Hooch here, I'll go inside and talk with Anthony.
我们会慢慢来
We'll take it slow.
完全按你的意思做
Just what you're comfortable with.
好吧
Okay.
太好了
Great.
喂
Hey.
你现在变成攻击犬了
Now you're an attack dog?
安东尼
Anthony?
这是特纳法警
This is Deputy Turner.
很高兴见到你 安东尼
Nice to meet you, Anthony.
你可以叫我史考特
You can call me Scott.
我能坐下吗
Is it okay if I sit?
坐吧
Yeah.
画得很漂亮 你喜欢火车吗
That's a cool drawing, dude. Do you like trains?
他超喜欢火车 能画出每个细节
He loves them. Draws every single detail.
一根辐条都不拉 而且一定会画完每幅画
Never misses a spoke. Never leaves a drawing unfinished.
安东尼 特纳法警要问你几个问题
Anthony, Deputy Turner needs to ask some questions.
你不喜欢可以不回答 知道吗
But you don't have to answer any you don't like, okay?
不想说话
Don't wanna talk?
没关系 我有时候也不想说话
That's cool. Sometimes I don't wanna talk either.
也许你想看看照片 可以吗
Maybe you'd like to look at some pictures instead? Would that be cool?
这里面有人 长得像伤害你邻居的那个人吗
Do any of these look like the man you saw who hurt your neighbor?
好吧
All right.
以防你万一想看 我把照片留在这里
Well, just in case you wanna look at 'em, I will leave 'em right here.
等一下
Wait.
对不起 我不... 知道 这...
Sorry. I didn't... realize. It's...
安东尼 史考特是来帮忙的
Anthony, Scott's here to help.
要不你用手指彩笔
Hey, do you maybe wanna point to a marker instead?
告诉我那个坏蛋的头发是什么颜色
To show me what color hair the bad man had?
是...
Was it, um...
他不喜欢被别人碰...
He doesn't like being touched...
对不起 我忘了 -安东尼
Sorry. I forgot. - Anthony. Anthony.
亲爱的 没事
Honey. It's okay.
没事的 安东尼
It's okay. Anthony.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表