剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
而且你的卷饼很好吃
the tacos are good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
至少现在情况好多了吧
So, are things better now, at least?
我想说是的 可我又搬回了松柏海滩
I'd like to say yes, but I'm back living in Cypress Beach.
搬回松柏海滩 你离开过
Back in Cypress Beach? You left?
我在法国住过一段时间
I lived in France for a while.
后来一个法国内衣男模利用我拿到了绿卡
Then a French underwear model guy used me to get a green card.
法国内衣男模
A French underwear model guy?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我有一大瓶龙舌兰酒 还有很多糖
You know, I have a really big bottle of tequila and plenty of candy.
接着说 -那我从头开始
Continue. - I'll start at the beginning.
他叫让 -当然
His name was Jean. - Of course it was.
让·吕克
Jean Luc.
天哪 我太喜欢了
Oh, my gosh! I love it so much!
我的小奥
My O!
我的小泽
My X!
我们真走运 最后两间房♥是套房♥
Hey. So, we got lucky. The only two rooms left are suites.
504美元一晚 跟富丽法兰西的一顿晚餐差不多
Yeah, $504 a night. Almost as much as dinner at Le Majestique.
你一定就是史考特
You must be Scott.
你肯定是胡奇
And you must be Hooch.
好冲的味道 -没错
Wow. That is a powerful smell. - Yeah.
我叫奥莉维亚
I'm Olivia.
我知道你们很忙 但我绝不会打扰你们 我保证
I know y'all are busy, but you won't even notice me. I swear.
太好了 大堂饮水机里有水果
Bless their hearts. They've got fruit in the lobby water.
我妈妈会喜欢这里的
Mmhmm. My mom will love this place.
给它洗个番茄汁浴
Give him a tomato juice bath.
我会的 -好吧
I should. - Okay.
我都不知道巴黎还有迪士尼乐园
Mmm. I didn't even know there was a Disneyland Paris.
你跟前夫是在那里认识的
So, that's where you met your ex?
不 我们是在坦桑尼亚游猎时认识的
No. We met on safari in Tanzania.
他是法裔尼日利亚人 当时跟家人在旅行
He was French Nigerian and was traveling with his family,
没想到他们家是王室 还很疯狂
who turned out to be royalty and crazy.
然后你回到松柏海滩考地♥产♥执照
Ha! So, then you came back to Cypress Beach to get your real estate license?
我两周后考试
I'm taking the test in two weeks.
我几年来一直在准备参加兽医技术员考试
I have been trying to get it together to take my vet tech exam for years.
你的生活真精彩
Your life is amazing.
真不敢相信鳄梨酱公主说我的生活很精彩
Can't believe the guacamole princess is calling my life amazing.
就是 这位鳄梨酱公主从没出过国
Yeah, well, this guacamole princess has never left the country.
她也没想到会在27岁时离婚
She definitely didn't expect to be divorced by 27
30岁了还是个兽医助理 生活无聊透顶
or still be a vet assistant at 30 or be boring.
她正在调查一宗谜案 这可不无聊
Well, she is investigating a mystery. That's not boring.
敬新的目标和新的生活
To new projects and new lives.
没错 也许还要敬新的朋友
Yeah. And to new friends maybe?
新朋友
And new friends.
没错
Yeah.
你喜欢唱卡拉OK吗
Hey, you like karaoke?
喜欢 非常喜欢
I love karaoke. I love it so much.
谢谢
Thanks.
我换闹铃了
Did I change my alarm?
你看我♥干♥吗
I see you judging me.
好吧
Yep.
真好玩
Aw, that's cute.
你好 劳拉 -你好 史考特
Hey, Laura. Hey, Scott.
我可能有办法联♥系♥到吉伦了
I think I found a way to get to Gillen.
劳拉 我现在不方便说话 我在执行任务
Laura, I... I can't really talk right now. I'm on a job.
不 我好像破案了
No. I think that I just cracked the case.
你能尽快赶回松柏海滩吗
Do you think you can make it back to CB ASAP?
好的 我会尽快到那
Yeah, yeah. I'll get there as soon as I can.
我得挂了 -不 我很...
Okay, I gotta go. - No, I really...
史考特
Scott?
嗨 -好消息 他们有小蛋糕
Hey. - Good news. They got little cakes.
我以为你给胡奇洗过澡了 他还是很臭
I thought you gave Hooch a bath. He... ...still smells.
没错 是洗过 价值517美元的番茄汁浴
Yeah. I did. A $517 tomato juice bath.
结果胡奇讨厌番茄 弄得到处都是
Turns out, Hooch hates tomatoes. It was everywhere.
把浴室里搞得像"闪灵" 里那样
It looked like The Shining in there.
我不喜欢恐怖电影
I don't like scary movies.
好吧
Okay.
胡奇 不许咬人
Hooch, don't eat anyone.
找到利了吗 -正在找
You tracked down Leigh yet? - Uh, we're working on it.
祝你好运 好好享受咖啡
Well, good luck. Enjoy the coffee.
看看我的小奥
Look at my O.
她不完美吗
Isn't she perfection?
是的 她人很好 很正常
Yeah. She's very nice and normal.
她怎么会不正常 -没有原因
Why wouldn't she be normal? - No reason.
听着 我无意冒犯
Look, no offense,
但我现在听不了别人秀恩爱
but the romantic talk's just a little hard to take right now.
我刚错过自己五年来日思夜想的约会
I just missed a date I've been thinking about for half a decade.
这不是一次约会的事
Yeah, well, it's not about one date.
真爱降临时 老天会让你知道
When love is right, the universe will let you know.
那我很确定老天现在不喜欢我
Oh, well then, I'm pretty sure the universe hates me right now.
看看这个 -听着
Check this out. - Yo
我刚求过你 别再给我看你们的恩爱照片了
I literally just asked you to cool out on the true love photos.
不是照片 是杰西发来的短♥信♥
No, it's not a photo. Message from Jess.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔接收到安德森电♥话♥的信♥号♥♥
Cell tower picked up Anderson's phone.
他还在这里 -是吗
He's still here. - Really?
这只狗
This dog.
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你的狗好像刚袭击了小费罐
Your dog seems to have attacked the tip jar.
胡奇 不 别这样
Hooch, no, no, no. No.
抱歉 胡奇 给我
I'm sorry. Hooch, give it to me.
你干吗非得吃这张钞票 给我
Why are you so determined to eat this bill? Give it.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等
Wait.
这张钞票哪来的 是谁把这20美元放进去的
Where did this come from? Who put this 20 in the jar?
我放的 我们会放20美元进去 提醒客人小费金额不限
I did. We stick 20s in to remind folks tips come in all sizes.
看到这个了吗 库奇 有时候里面会装满爆♥炸♥物
You see this, Cookie? Sometimes these are full of explosives.
你要闻闻包找到爆♥炸♥物 准备好了吗
Now you're gonna sniff the bag and find the explosives. Ready?
不 这不是床 库奇 不是...
No. Not a bed, Cookie. Not a...
好吧 这是床 但仅此一次
Okay, it's a bed just this once.
你好 史考特
Hey, Scott.
胡奇还是不正常 -抱歉 不 嗯 是的
Hooch still freaking out? - Sorry. No, no, no. Well, yes.
我把它拴在咖啡店外面
I tied him up outside this café, right?
它冲进去直接扑向小费罐
He ran inside, went straight for the tip jar,
开始玩那些钱
and he started playing in the money.
听着 我觉得不是臭鼬的事
Look, I don't think it was the skunk.
我认为是这里的钱让胡奇焦躁不安
I think it's the money in this town that's driving Hooch nuts.
有没有可能是因为钱上面有毒品残留物
I don't know. If there was a drug residue on the bills or something?
这一点我很怀疑 差不多所有钞票上都有毒品残留物
Well, I doubt that because there's pretty much drug residue on all bills.
那会是什么原因 -等一下
Well, then what could it be? - Wait a minute.
有没有可能是假♥钞♥
Could it be counterfeit?
假♥钞♥上的化学物质有股怪味
The chemicals on counterfeit bills, they smell really weird.
特勤局有时候会用狗去找假♥钞♥
And Secret Service sometimes uses dogs to find fake bills.
你太棒了 谢谢
You're amazing. Thank you.
谢谢你 -没什么
Thank you. - You know, it's nothing.
他已经挂了
He already hung up.
但他说我很棒
But he said I was amazing.
他说我很棒
I mean, he said I was amazing.
那是假♥钞♥
The bills are counterfeit.
说得通 利是搞艺术的
Makes sense. Leigh was an artist.
他可能会留在城里 印更多钞票
He probably hung around town to print more money.
如果他要印更多的钞票... -画廊
And if he's printing more cash... - The gallery.
没错 -是的
Uh- huh. - Yeah.
快过来
Come on.
你们好
Oh, hi.
欢迎回来
Uh... Welcome back.
我们要关门吃午饭了 -我只需要一会就好
Um, we're closing for lunch. I just need a sec.
我给未婚妻看了请柬 她超喜欢
I showed the invitations to my fiancée, and she loved it.
对了 林地花纹那个 我午饭后可以给你算个价钱
Right. The woodland pattern. I can ring it up after lunch.
我只想问一个问题 你自己负责印刷吗
Just one question. Do you do the printing yourself?
都是我自己弄 就我一个人
I do it all myself. Just me.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表