剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
画在哪
Where is this thing?
快出来
Come on. Come on. Come on.
如果我是一副难看的画 我会在哪
If I were an ugly painting, where would I be?
找到了
Oh, yeah.
还真有
Bingo.
不对 不是胡奇干的
That's not it. It wasn't Hooch.
低优先级任务 抓住人识别身份
Low priority. Bag and tag.
小菜一碟 -开始吧
Walk in the park. - Let's do it.
是的 -布拉德 你打头阵
Yeah. - Brad, lead the way.
狗有鼻纹
Dogs have snout prints?
跟指纹一样独一无二 胡奇是无辜的
They're like fingerprints, each unique, and Hooch is innocent.
这个我还真不知道
I did not know that.
我一直更喜欢猫 -我们要进去了
I was always more of a cat guy. - We're rolling!
不只是这样 那幅画后面还有个看着很新的暗格
That's not all. I found this empty space inside the painting that looked new.
如果马里奥在里面藏♥毒♥了呢
Like, what if Mario had drugs stashed in there, right?
所以胡奇才会冲着它叫
That would explain why Hooch was barking at it.
有意思
Interesting.
何止是有意思 老兄 我…
It's more than interesting, bro. I...
我们得找经理谈谈 看谁还进过仓库
We gotta talk to the manager and see who else had access.
我希望你能帮个忙 我目前还在休假
I was hoping maybe you could help since I'm on leave and whatnot.
有人跑了
We got a runner!
我有急事要处理 明天再说行吗
Uh, I'm in the middle of a thing. Can it wait till tomorrow?
处分报告明天就交上去了
The disciplinary report goes out tomorrow.
我现在有点忙 史考特
I'm kinda busy right now, Scott.
好吧 我回头再给你打
All right. I'll call you back.
你超过五分钟了
Well, that was more than five minutes.
我还需要点时间
Yeah, I'm gonna need a few more.
我要知道这两天都有谁来过
I need to see everyone who was in this building the last two days.
现在 我还以为你被停职了
Now? I thought you were suspended.
是的 因为胡奇没做过的事 我有证据 有别的狗来过这里
Yeah, for something Hooch didn't do. I have proof. Another dog was here.
可能是只缉毒犬
I-I-I think it was a drug-sniffing dog.
我觉得有人在找马里奥藏匿的毒品
I think there was someone looking for drugs Mario stashed,
同谋之类的
like an accomplice or somebody.
敢接电♥话♥你就死定了
Answer that and you're dead.
把它放下
Put it down.
我们聊一聊
Let's talk for a second.
不行 闭嘴 闭上嘴坐下
No. Shut up! Shut up and sit down.
行 遵命 -快点
Okay. All right. - Okay.
我们可以聊一聊 -走过去
We can talk for a second, right? - You move over there.
…预报 阵雨…
…forecast, showers…
你知道自己在做什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
踢过来
Slide it over.
斯蒂芬 想想你在干什么
Stephen, think about what you're doing.
把自己拷在椅子上
Cuff yourself to the chair. Yeah.
你会让自己惹上更大的麻烦
You're gonna make this so much worse for yourself.
精心谋划 偷摸地…
The planning, the sneaking around…
然后你把狗带来了
And then you bring your dog into work!
听我说
Listen to me.
如果马里奥是幕后主使
If Mario's behind this,
如果是他威胁你 你知道我们可以好好谈谈 对吗
if he threatened you, you know we can make a deal, right?
他没威胁我 他给钱了 缉毒犬是我找来的
He didn't threaten me. He paid me. I got the drug-sniffing dog.
在你带着那只可笑的笨狗出现之后
It was the perfect way to get the drugs
这是拿到毒品的绝佳办法
after you showed up with that ridiculous beast.
要是我有什么三长两短你不可能摆脱干系
If something happens to me, there's no way you get away with this.
在我看来 如果你消失了
It seems to me that if you disappeared,
你的朋友们会把账算在你们刚抓获的毒贩身上
your friends are gonna blame the drug dealer you just busted
而不是什么仓库经理
and not some warehouse manager.
我最好快点动手 -不 你要在这里打死我吗
I better get this done quickly. - No, no! You're gonna shoot me here?
血会溅得到处都是 他们转眼就能抓住你
The blood, like, it'll go everywhere. They'll catch you in seconds.
高尔夫球杆的杀伤力要强得多
Golf club's gonna hurt a lot more.
斯蒂芬 住手 斯蒂芬
Stephen, stop! Stephen!
别这样 不 不要
Don't do it! No! No!
你好
Hi there!
我要找特纳法警
I'm, uh, looking for Deputy Turner.
对 他来过
Uh, yeah. Well, he was here.
但他带着狗去周围找东西去了
Uh, but he and the dog went off to check the perimeter for something.
找东西 -是的
Something? - Yeah.
他说是什么东西了吗
Well, did he say what it was?
没有
No.
我定了晚餐的位子 所以得… 走了
Well, I have a dinner reservation, so I'm gonna... I'm gonna go.
那我去找找史考特 -好的
Okay, I'm gonna go look around for Scott. - Yeah.
不许动 让我看见你的手
Freeze! Hands!
小泽 拦住他 -不许动
X, stop him! - Don't move!
希望那个位子不难定
I hope that reservation wasn't hard to get,
因为你可能吃不上这顿晚饭了
'cause I think you're gonna miss that dinner.
乖狗狗 胡奇 我爱你 伙计
Good boy, Hooch. Good boy. I love you. I love you, bud.
我们在马林家找到了这只狗
We found the dog at Marling's house.
它在管理局接受过缉毒训练 不过中途退出了
She was an ATF drug-training dropout.
我们会收养它
So we're gonna adopt her,
完成训练后让它重返岗位
finish her training and put her back to work.
威尔逊
Wilson.
你让他供认了多少罪行
How long of a confession did you get out of this guy?
那家伙如实招供 我拦他干吗
Guy was speaking his truth. Who am I to stop him?
大笔的资产失踪都跟他有关
He was responsible for tons of assets that went missing.
我得填好多空白电子表格了
I got to fill in a lot of empty spreadsheet cells.
那问题都解决了 -解决了
Then we're all settled. - Settled?
特纳先生玩忽职守这笔账还没算呢
Mr. Turner's negligent behavior is not settled.
那条狗迟早会闯出大祸
And that dog remains a disaster waiting to happen.
都写在我的报告里了
This is all in my report.
我这份报告里写着这只警犬救了一名法警的命
Well, what's in my report is that this K-9 saved a deputy's life
还帮着找回了多少被盗物品来着
and aided in the recovery of how much stolen goods?
大概一百二十万…
Uh, about 1.2 million…
到目前为止 -到目前为止
so far. - So far.
对不起 多少
I'm sorry. How much?
一百二十万美元
1.2 million.
难以置信 -在我看来这是一大笔钱
It's incredible. - It's a lot of money to me.
钱越多 麻烦也越多 -要不要举手表决…
More money, more problems. - Should we do a hand raise for...
好 更多… 这可是一大笔
Yeah, more... It's a lot.
好吧 如果是这样
Okay, if that's how it is.
实事求是 所以…
Well, it's not how it isn't. So…
非常感谢 苏珊 -谢谢你
Thank you so much, Susan. - Thank you.
记得把总数告诉我 谢谢你 辛苦了
Let me know what the total is. Thanks so much for your hard work.
不客气
My pleasure.
长官 我… 感激不尽
Sir, I ju... I can't thank you enough.
请放心 我们会全力训练胡奇
And just rest assured, we are totally focused on Hooch's training.
它每天都在进步
He's getting better every day.
大部分日子里都是
Most days.
大部分
Most days.
胡奇
Hooch.
谢谢
Thank you.
听我说 艾丽卡 你帮了我和胡奇的大忙
Uh, listen, Erica, you really saved me here and Hooch.
我想再次跟你道个歉
I just wanted to say I'm so sorry again.
其实我正想跟你道歉
Actually, I wanted to apologize to you.
是吗 跟我 为什么 -是的
Really? Me? Why? - Yeah.
你和胡奇需要我的时候 我没能帮上忙
I wasn't there when you and Hooch needed me,
我因为私心耽误了事
and I just let some of my own, like, stuff get in the way.
不 别这么说 你帮忙了 你救了我和胡奇
No, no. Forget it. You were there, okay? You saved me and Hooch.
那仁那件事我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry about Guy.
这个我没法原谅你
That I can't forgive you for.
不 听我说 他教会了胡奇怎么爬高
No, no. Hey, listen. He taught Hooch how to climb stuff.
如果不是他 我就栽在高尔夫球杆上了
If it wasn't for him, I would've been on the wrong end of a golf club.
可以说已经栽在球杆上面了
I kinda was on the wrong end of a golf club.
你知道我的意思 -知道 被打死
You know what I mean. - Yeah. Beat to death.
无论如何 我希望能继续训练胡奇
Anyways, I was hoping that I could pick up Hooch's training again.
但如果你想继续跟那仁练 我能理解
But if you wanna stay with Guy, I get that.
不 你更好 要好得多
No, you're better. You're way better.
我发誓这次不会再错过训练课了
And I promise I won't miss a single session this time.
所以 还是朋友
So, friends again?
朋友
Friends.
过来 抱一下 -当然了 好吧
Come here. Come on. Ah. - Of course. Okay. Okay.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表