剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
再加点
Up.
或者… 五千美元
Or, like... Or, like, $5,000.
五千 -行 他说五千
5,000? - Oh, yeah! He said five?
伊恩 你哪来五千美元买♥♥只狗
Ian, where are you gonna get five grand for a dog?
求你了 我急需把狗要回来 -你管呢
Please, I really need this dog back. - Who cares?
为什么
Why?
等等 伊恩
Wait. Ian.
你身边有警♥察♥吗
Are you with the cops?
警♥察♥ 没有
The cops? No, no.
听着 你偷错狗了
Listen. You stole the wrong dog.
马上送回来 否则我们就去找你
Give her back now or we will find you.
作为美国法警
As a deputy US Marshal,
我的手段非同寻常
I have a very particular set of skills.
我学会这些手段…
Skills I've acquired...
她挂了
She hung up.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
让杰西卡查电♥话♥记录 然后找到他们
We get Jessica to dig up the call records and we track 'em down.
我不明白
I don't understand.
就为了艾丽卡·穆尼尔的狗 你要申请紧急搜查令
You want an emergency warrant and citywide police support
并要求全市警♥察♥协助
for Erica Mounir's dog?
安吉尔不只是一条狗 它还是联邦财产
Not just a dog. Angel is federal property.
还是我最要好的朋友生命中的阳光
And she's the light of my best friend's life.
所以你想让我给法官打电♥话♥ 今天就拿到紧急搜查令
Right. So you want me to call a judge and get an emergency warrant for today?
今天 最好20分钟后就拿到
Today? Try in 20 minutes.
听着 我知道艾丽卡是你的朋友 但这太不像话了
Look, I know Erica's your friend, but this is crazy.
不… 听…
No... Lis...
恕我直言 主任
Respectfully, Chief,
安吉尔寻找爆♥炸♥物 发现武器
Angel seeks explosives, she finds weapons.
那条狗在保护我们
That dog protects us.
我们起码也得保护它吧
The least we could do is protect her.
不仅仅是我本人
It's not just me talking here.
这间办公室里还有很多法警都身怀同感
A lot of deputies in this office feel very, very strongly about this.
好吧 我会给法官打电♥话♥
Fine, I will call the judge.
谢谢主任
Thanks, Chief.
干得好 各位
Good job, guys.
谢谢你 警官 -太棒了
Thank you, Sarge. - Awesome!
酷极了
Yeah, cool.
我们… 干什么了
What... What did we do?
如果事情顺利 你们就帮着救了一条出色的狗
This goes right, you helped save a great dog.
太好了
Yes!
我们成功了 -是的 太好了
We did it. - Yeah, all right.
对不起
Sorry.
快 胡奇 我们去找安吉尔 -好了
Come on, Hooch. Let's find Angel. - All right.
听着 我们在等搜查令期间
So listen, while we're waiting on this warrant,
得好好聊聊你和奥莉维亚的事
we've gotta talk about you and Olivia.
你看 那有肉馅卷饼
Look. Empanadas.
不许去买♥♥ 不许躲着我
No empanadas, and no spin moves.
冷静点 -拜托
Chill. - Come on, man.
到底是什么事你不能跟奥莉维亚说
Look, what is this thing that you can't talk to Olivia about?
没事 我没事
It's nothing. I'm fine.
那就告诉我"没事"是什么事
Well, then tell me what you're fine about.
她在印第安纳州找到一份工作 -好了 快点 各位
She got a job offer in Indiana. - All right. Let's move in, guys.
想离家人更近点
She wants to be closer to her folks,
我得搬走了 因为她是我爱的女人
and I gotta go 'cause she's the woman that I love.
但同时我也会伤心欲绝 我要去买♥♥点肉馅卷饼
But also, it might tear my soul in half. I'm gonna get us some empanadas!
肉馅卷饼不会… -史考特 搞什么鬼
Empanadas aren't gonna... - Scott, what the literal heck?
我在跟小泽说话 -我们在这里等什么
I'm trying to talk to X. - Why are we waiting here?
为什么不进去 -我们需要搜查令
Why aren't we going inside? - Because we need a warrant.
胡奇 -什么
Hooch. - What?
我们在前一个地方就没要搜查令
We didn't need a warrant at the last place.
因为你拿椅子砸碎了窗户
'Cause you threw a chair through the window,
那个人跑出来后认罪了
and the guy came outside and confessed.
那我就再用一次椅子
Okay, so I'll get another chair!
你不能再砸窗户了 艾丽卡 -让我来
You're not smashing any windows, Erica. - I'll do it!
我已经被逮捕了
I'm already under arrest.
为了团队 -这不是一支团队
For the team. - This is not a team.
你是囚犯 谁都不能去砸窗户
You're a prisoner. No one is smashing a window.
抱歉
'Scuse me.
谢谢你 -没问题
Thank you. - You got it.
胡奇
Hooch.
没关系 -你确定吗
Shh. It's okay. It's okay. - Are you sure?
太棒了 杰西 谢谢你
Oh, that's awesome, Jess. Thank you.
我们拿到搜查令了
We got a warrant.
好极了 快走 -是的
Yes! All right, let's go. - Yes.
快来
Come on.
我去检查卧室 -我负责厨房♥
I'll check the bedroom. - I got the kitchen.
安全
Clear!
一切正常 艾丽卡
It's all clear. Erica!
我说了让你在外面等 我不希望你有危险
I told you to wait outside. I don't want you in danger.
知道谁有危险吗 史考特
You know who's in danger, Scott?
是安吉尔
Angel.
在找到它之前 我不会浪费一秒钟 懂吗
So, I'm not gonna waste a second till I find her, capisce?
她说得有理
She's got a point, man.
谢谢 我能闻出它的味道
Thank you! I can smell her.
我曾逍遥法外三年之久 不能让他们跟我一样
I evaded arrest for three years. We can't let them get away like I did.
你知道自己在说什么吗
You don't hear yourself, do ya?
快看
Look!
安吉尔的毛
Angel's fur! Oh!
他们把它放进了洗碗机包装箱
They put her in a dishwasher box?
安吉尔讨厌洗碗机
Angel hates dishwashers.
从这些脏盘子和外卖♥♥盒上看
Based on all these dirty dishes and takeout containers,
他们好像也不怎么喜欢洗碗机
I think they didn't much like dishwashers either.
不知道这是不是他们想要它的原因
I wonder if that's why they wanted her.
你认为他们因为不喜欢洗碗机就弄来一条狗
You think they took a dog to put a dog in a dishwasher box
放进洗碗机包装箱里
'cause they hate dishwashers?
好吧 先把它归到"洗碗机推论"里
Okay, we'll file that under the dishwasher theory.
我喜欢这个推论
I like the theory.
这些人显然不是爱狗人士
These are clearly not dog people.
计算机还热着
Computer's warm.
他们可能在离开之前用过
They probably used it right before they left.
我们可以叫来鉴证组 但要等一段时间
We can get a forensics team, but it'll take a while.
史考特 迪克森不是黑客吗
Scott, isn't Dixon a hacker?
没错 我是黑客 而且技术高超
Yes! I'm a hacker. I'm great at it.
黑客不是能黑进电脑吗
And don't hackers hack into computers?
可以
Yes!
他说可以
He said yes.
我们出去讨论你的洗碗机推论如何
Why don't we go outside and discuss your dishwasher theory?
这是个很有力的推论
It's a strong theory.
迪克森 你不能站在这偷听 -不行
Dixon, you can't be here for this. - No.
你得去那边 -是的
You gotta go in there. - Yeah.
对 -是的
Right. - Yeah.
对
Right.
我要把你带到里面隔音的地方
Okay. I'm bringing you in here where it's soundproof.
找个地方让迪克森坐下 这有一把椅子
We should find somewhere for Dixon to sit. That's a chair.
正好没人坐
Hey, free.
我们让迪克森坐在电脑桌前
So, we'll have Dixon sit at the computer desk.
手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
明白了
Understood.
我们走
Let's go.
我要好好听听"洗碗论"的精妙之处
Looking forward to diving into the subtleties of dish- washing.
为了省水 我总是跳过第二遍冲洗步骤
I always skip the extra rinse to save water.
不用非得说洗碗机
We don't have to talk about dishwashers.
好了 安吉尔 坚持住 我们来救你
All right, Angel, hang on. We're coming for you.
给我…
Just shh…
笨狗
Idiot dog.
搬咖啡机小心点
Oh! Hey, careful with the espresso machines.
它们不值钱了 如果你碰凹… - …碰凹圆顶
They're worthless if you dent... - …you dent the chrome.
我知道 你口气跟妈妈一样
Yeah, I know. You sound like Mom.
搞笑
Rich.
你为什么非得带上这条笨狗
Why did you bring this stupid dog anyway?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表