剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
如果一列火车有60根辐条 他就会画出60根
If a train has 60 spokes, he draws 60 spokes.
好吧
All right.
亲爱的达利斯 每天都会有无数人装汽车座椅
Darius, honey, millions of people install their car seats every day
但没人会被安全带缠住手
without getting their hand caught in the seat belt.
怎么会出这种事...
How did that even happ...
我得挂了 你会想出办法的 我相信你
Okay, I gotta go. You'll figure it out, babe, okay? I believe in you.
你好 主任 那边进展如何 有线索了吗
Hey, Chief. How are things going out there? You guys get anything?
也许有 也许没有
Maybe, maybe not.
我需要你联♥系♥本地警♥察♥局
I need you to cross-reference a description
和联邦调查局有组织犯罪部门 对比一名嫌犯的特征
with local PD and FBI Organized Crime.
好的 明白
Okay. Copy that.
白人男性 黑发 绿眼睛 左脸有道疤
Caucasian male, black hair, green eyes, scar on left cheek.
有消息给我打电♥话♥ -不用 主任 你等一下
Call me if you get anything. - No. Actually, Chief. Hang on.
稍等 我仔细研究了沃尔科夫犯罪家族
Hang on. I did a deep dive into the Volkov crime family,
记得有一件事...
and there was something I remember...
找到了 特伦顿三年前有一起谋杀案
Aha. Murder in Trenton, three years ago.
没有照片 凶手一直没找到 但据说嫌犯
No picture, never found the guy, but the assailant was described
是绿眼睛 黑头发的白人男子
as green-eyed, black-haired, Caucasian male.
身高在1米77到1米82之间 左脸有道疤
5'10" to 6', scar on the left cheek.
受害者死于后背刺伤
Victim died of a stab to the back.
是刀伤吗
Knife?
就是他 -对吧?
That's our guy. - That's our guy! Yeah?
马上把嫌犯特征发给本地法警
Get that description to all of our deputies in local PD.
好的 马上办
Okay. On it.
送这家人去安全屋 -好的
Let's get the family to the safe house. - Yeah.
你们知道他在昏迷中吧 这副模样不适合旅行
You know he's in a coma, right? He's not in great shape to travel.
或者说... 正好 因为他只能躺着不动
Or... is it perfect because he's just, you know, laying there?
好吧 我需要你们签几个字
All right. Well, I've got some paperwork for you to sign.
在送他上救护车之前
And he'll need to visit the respiratory therapist
得带他去见呼吸治疗师 确保插管做得没问题
to make sure he's intubated properly before we put him in an ambulance.
你和李带他去呼吸科 这边我处理
You and Lee take him to respiratory. I'll handle this.
没错 你得跟所有的新朋友道别
Right. 'Cause you probably gotta say bye to all your new friends.
喂 小泽 要玩德州扑克不
Yo, X. You in for the hold 'em tourney?
以后再说 伊莱 -得了吧
I gotta rain check, Eli. - Come on.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码吧 -你知道我有
You got my number though? - You know I do.
抱歉还要签文件 你知道那些律师的
Sorry about the paperwork. You know lawyers.
没关系 文件能让我安静下来
It's all good. I find paperwork calming.
SF21和SF33 这里是SF基地
S-F-21 and S-F-33, this is S-F Base.
请注意 嫌犯身高在1米77到1米82之间 白人男性
suspect is 5'10 to 6', Caucasian male
黑发 绿眼睛 左脸有道疤
with black hair, green eyes and left cheek scar.
只要签两处 -听我说 有位护理员
Just need two signatures. - Okay, listen, listen. There's an orderly.
黑发 绿眼睛 好像叫托德
Black hair, green eyes. Todd, I think?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
他昨天跟莱斯利 和辛辛那提来的技术员安德烈搭班
No, he was working yesterday with Lesley and that tech from Cincinnati, Andrea.
他啊 是的 我认识
Him. Yeah, I know him.
几天前刚上岗 -有两天吗
He just got hired a couple of days ago. - Two days?
他在哪工作 -可能在呼吸科
Where does he work? - I think he's in the respiratory unit.
他们刚去那里 -喂 文件怎么办
That's where they just went. - Hey! What about the paperwork?
特伦特 回话 特伦特 听到了吗
Trent, come in. Trent, do you copy?
能听... 前台... 在上...
Can hear... Reception... in the up...
特伦特
Trent!
杰克 齐安 快让开
Jack! Zian! Out of the way!
特伦特 摘掉托德的口罩 我们要看看他的脸
Trent! Get Todd's mask off. We need to see his face!
谁是托德
Who's Todd?
你身后的护理员 我们要看看他的脸
The orderly! Behind you! We need to see his face!
俄米里奥医生 让我进去
Dr. Ermilio, get me through.
不许动 趴下 趴...
Freeze! Get down! Get...
特伦特 你没事吧
Trent, you okay?
我没事 我看着拜尔 你去追
I'm fine. I got Byer. Go, go!
发现嫌犯 四楼呼吸科
Suspect spotted! Fourth floor respiratory unit!
有警员受伤 封锁所有出口
Officer down. Lock down all exits!
我们多久能到医院 -几分钟 就在路那头
How fast can we get to the hospital? - Couple of minutes. It's down the road.
你能陪着安东尼 确保他没事吗
Will you stay with Anthony? Make sure he's okay?
好 我们可以唱歌♥涂颜色 -带他们离开 快
Yes! We can sing songs and color! - Get them out of here. Go!
银色代码
Code silver. Code silver.
卢瑟 你没事吧 -我没事
Luther? You okay? - I'm fine.
他去哪了 -东翼 他抢走了我的枪
Which way? - East Wing. He took my gun!
银色代码
Code silver. Code silver.
嫌犯持有武器 最后被看到前往东翼 有人看见了吗
Suspect is armed and last seen headed down East Wing. Anyone have a visual?
一号♥没看到
Negative on one.
二号♥没看到 -三号♥没看到
Negative on two. Negative on three.
继续封锁出口 所有病人就地避险
Okay. Keep the exits locked down. All patients shelter in place now.
小泽 我是特纳 我们在现场正门
X, it's Turner. We're on the scene. Main entrance.
收到 我刚检查完二楼 没看到嫌犯
Copy. Just finished clearing the second floor. No sign of the suspect.
他一定在一楼
He must be on the ground floor.
正门安全 你去北门 我去南门
Hey, main entrance is secure. You take north, I'll take south.
好的 快过来
All right. Come on.
各位 我们得疏散 快点
All right, we've got to clear out. Come on. Let's move. Come on.
快点 -银色代码
Code silver. Code silver.
胡奇 你在干吗
Hooch! What are you doing?
里面有个杀手 你还吃布丁
There's a hit man, and you're eating pudding now?
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
胡奇 打包 去追他 打包
Hooch! Packen! Go get him! Packen!
主任 我是特纳 杀手往你那边去了
Chief, it's Turner. Hit man's headed your way!
美国法警 大家快走
All right, US Marshals. Everyone, go.
低下头 在我发话前不要出来 快
Keep your head down, and don't come out until I say so. Go, go.
先生 你得快点离开
Sir. Sir! You need to go.
这个手术我等了六个月
I've waited six months for this procedure.
我们会重新安排 快走
Okay, we'll reschedule. Go, go.
把他带走
Take him. Take him.
不许动
Don't move.
胡奇 停下 起来
Hooch, stop! Off!
笨狗 -广场
Stupid animal. -Platz!
乖胡奇 翻过身去
Good boy, Hooch. Turn over.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
胡奇
Hooch. Hooch.
好吧 下不为例 干得好 伙计
All right, just this once. Just this once. Good job, boy.
你真认为我们该倒着回顾一遍调查过程
So you really think we should retrace the investigation backwards?
不是为了多吃点冰淇淋
You didn't just want more ice cream?
妈妈 我知道自己在干什么 我继承了家族的调查天赋
Mom, I know what I'm doing, okay? Investigation is in my blood.
我只是... 你确定外公和你没去过别的地方
Okay. I just... You sure Grandpa and you didn't go anywhere else?
感觉很奇怪 如果他想找可疑车辆 有...
I mean, it just seems weird. If he was looking for suspicious cars, there's...
就是挖蚯蚓 钓鱼和剖鱼
Just digging up worms, fishing and cleaning the guts out of fish.
这些事我知道了 谢谢 伙计
Yeah. No, I got that part. Thanks, bud.
然后来这里吃冰淇淋
And then we came here for ice cream.
"每周七天服务全社区"
"Serving the entire community seven days a week."
等等 冰淇淋车 它...
Wait! The ice cream truck! It...
卖♥♥冰淇淋
Sells ice cream!
是的 可...
Yes! But...
好好听我说 小家伙 -行
Okay, stay with me on this, bud. -'Kay.
萨顿市长说过 外公经常用不同的思路看待事物
Mayor Sutton said that Grandpa used to see things in different ways,
它们还能做什么 还能是什么
what else they could do and what else they could be.
冰淇淋车会到处开...
The ice cream truck drives everywhere...
能看到所有的汽车
And sees all the cars!
没错
Yes!
喂 请来两个甜筒
Hi! Two Drumsticks, please.
好的 马上来 -谢谢
Sure. Coming up. - Thank you.
还有 我叫劳拉·特纳 这是我儿子马修
Also, I'm Laura Turner, and this is my son, Matthew.
你好 -你好 马修
Hi. - Hi, Matthew.
我相信你认识我父亲史考特·特纳
I believe you knew my father, Scott Turner?
没错 小姐 他是个好人
That I did, young lady. Fine man.
介意我们问你几个问题吗
Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?
谢谢你让我们来拜访 都安顿好了吗
Thanks for letting us come by. You getting all settled in?
是的 终于回归正常生活了
Yeah. Things are getting back to normal.
安东尼 亲爱的 胡奇来看你了
Anthony! Honey. Hooch is here to see you.
主任让我替他说声谢谢
The chief sends his thanks.
他说这是他第一次 用六年级孩子的画抓住凶手
Says it's the first time he ever caught a guy using a six-year-old's drawing.
我们得谢谢胡奇 你的狗很了不起
Well, we have Hooch to thank. You have quite the dog.
安东尼会很想念它的
Anthony's really gonna miss him.
安东尼 我想让你见个人
Hey, Anthony. I got someone I want you to meet. Yeah?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表