剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
胡奇 给大家介绍一下最近的情况
Hooch, let's catch everybody up.
我觉得爸爸心脏病发作前正在查案子
I think Dad was working on a case before the heart attack.
我觉得他正在追查某件事 这事可怕到他不想告诉任何人
He was onto something scary enough he didn't wanna tell anyone.
我发现爸爸在追查一些豪车 车主就是这些罪犯
I found out Dad was tracking fancy cars. They were owned by these criminals.
那是恶魔之角吗 -对 因为他是坏蛋
Are those devil horns? Yeah, 'cause he's the bad guy.
如果沃尔顿在组织斗狗...
If Walton is holding dogfights...
那我们必须制止他
Then we have to stop him.
你没拿出丝毫实质证据
You haven't shown me a shred of real evidence.
有任何一条不依赖胡奇的线索吗
I mean, is there anything that doesn't rest on Hooch?
你跟自己的狗太过亲密
There's such a thing... ...as being too close to your dog.
去找主任谈谈 就说你希望重新开始 这次不带胡奇
Just talk to the chief and tell him you want a fresh start without Hooch.
伙计 我知道你没法理解
Hey, bud. I know you're not gonna understand this,
但也许你不是那种永远的狗狗 能跟我一起工作
but maybe you're not the kind of forever dog who works with me.
或者跟我一起生活
Or who lives with me.
议员很喜欢这种蓝奶酪橄榄
So the congressman loves these blue cheese olives.
尝一个
Try one.
米西和卡尔在那
Oh! There's Missy and Carl.
你没事吧 -我得去看胡奇
Are you okay? - I... I gotta go see Hooch.
史考特·特纳 如果你现在走开 我们就结束了
Scott Turner, if you walk away right now, we're over.
听说你最近收留了一只斗牛犬
Heard you recently took in a pit bull.
它叫努克
Name's Nuke.
我有天早上进来 发现它不见了 真不敢相信
I came in one morning. He was gone. I couldn't believe it.
是吗 -这是犯罪行为吗 格雷迪警官
Really? - Is that some kind of crime, Officer?
你来参加艾丽卡的派对吗
Are you coming to Erica's party?
我正要去接胡奇
I'm... I'm going to pick up Hooch.
我刚在松柏海滩看到两辆跑车
Hey. I just spotted two sports cars in Cypress Beach.
你能帮我查查车牌吗
Can you run the plates for me?
发给我 我会给你回电♥话♥
Send them. I'll call you back.
敢拨电♥话♥ 你就死定了
Dial that phone and you're a dead man.
等一下 这是误会
W-W-Wait. This is a misunderstanding.
你擅闯私人领地 这可不是误会
Ain't no misunderstanding that you're on private property.
我不知道 好吗 我在找朋友家
Yeah. I didn't know, okay? I was looking for my friend's house.
你看朋友的时候身上总带着枪吗
You always visit your friend with a gun in your jacket?
把它给我
Hand it over.
动作慢一点
Nice and slow.
离卡车远一点 快
Move away from the truck. Now!
这太没道理了 好吗 我的朋友会来找我的
Yeah. This is crazy, all right? My friends are gonna be looking for me.
要是你打通了电♥话♥ 也许会的 但既然你没有 那就只有我们俩了
Maybe if you'd made that phone call, but seeing as you didn't, it's just us.
史考特 还是你姐姐我 给我回电♥话♥
Hey, Scott. It's your sister yet again. Call me back.
我很高兴史考特舅舅改变主意 决定来接胡奇
I'm glad Uncle Scott changed his mind and is coming to get Hooch.
胡奇应该去抓坏人
Hooch should be catching bad guys.
胡奇...
Oh, Hooch.
对史考特舅舅的思念影响到了它的肠胃
And missing Uncle Scott is affecting his tummy.
没错 爱会让人变得奇怪
Yeah. Love does strange things.
我很高兴你早早地学到这一点
I'm glad you're learning that early.
喂 -你好 劳拉
Hello? -Hey, Laura.
我叫杰西卡·巴克斯特 是你弟弟的同事
It's Jessica Baxter. I work with your brother.
对了 我们去年在史考特的生日派对上见过
Oh, yeah. We met at Scott's birthday party last year.
没错 -天哪
Exactly. - Oh, gosh.
我当时带着替诊所照看的猴子
I had the monkey that I was watching for the clinic...
别往心里去 猴子都那样
Don't worry about it. He did what monkeys do.
不能怪你 凡事都有第一次
Not your fault. First time for everything.
听着 你见到史考特了吗
Uh, listen, you seen Scott?
他从松柏海滩给我打电♥话♥ 说发现可疑车辆
He called from Cypress Beach about some suspicious cars,
让我查查车牌
wanted me to check some plates.
可我现在联♥系♥不上他
But now I can't reach him.
这可不太妙 马迪 帮我牵一下胡奇
Uh, that's not good. Hey, Matty. Hold Hooch for a second.
是的
Yeah.
他应该半个小时前跟我在这里见面
He was supposed to meet me here, like, a half hour ago.
那都是些什么车
What were these cars?
我不想让你担心 但车主都是出了名的罪犯
I don't want to alarm you, but they were owned by known criminals.
我很担心 因为这很让人担心
I am alarmed because that is extremely alarming.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我会尽量找到他的下落
I'm gonna try to track him down,
你可以在那边四处转转 看能不能找到他
and maybe you can just check around there and we'll see if he turns up. Okay?
好的 当然了 我会给所有人打电♥话♥
Yeah. Of course. Absolutely. I'll call everyone.
谢谢 但是不要慌乱
Thanks. And don't panic.
不会有事的 我们是法警
It's gonna be okay. We're the Marshals.
没人比我们更擅长找人
Nobody's better at finding people.
没人
Nobody.
再见
Bye.
非常棒 对吧
It's great, eh?
我下班回家 她会给我拿喝的
And when I get home from work, she gets me a drink.
安吉尔
Angel.
气泡水 去拿
Bubbles. Go get it.
拿回来
And bring it back.
谢谢你 乖狗狗
Thank you. Thank you. Good girl.
它还会帮我脱工作服
And she also helps me take my work clothes off.
安吉尔 外套
Angel, jacket! Jacket, Angel.
厉害
Yeah.
真希望它能帮我拿掉脚环
Now if she could only help me take off my ankle bracelet.
不行
She can't.
它是一条非常特别的狗
She's just... a really special dog,
你们帮我救下它 我实在是感激不尽
and it meant so much to me that everyone helped rescue her.
所以谢谢你们
So thank you.
它帮助我和奥莉维亚重修于好
Well, she got me and Olivia back on track.
在我看来 是安吉尔救了我们
So far as I'm concerned, Angel rescued us.
我们是不是该养条狗 -必须养
Should we get a dog? - We should definitely get a dog.
泽维尔 借一步说话行吗
Xavier, can I talk to you for a second?
可以
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
我得回办公室
I need to go into the office.
史考特去了松柏海滩
Scott went out to Cypress Beach.
他可能遇到了麻烦 现在联♥系♥不上
He might have got into some trouble. He's missing.
好 我马上就过去
Okay. I'll head out there now.
等等 你确定吗 你都没多少线索
Wait. Are you sure? You don't have much to go on.
我不需要太多线索 他是我的搭档
I don't need much. He's my partner.
泽维尔 等一下
Xavier! Wait.
我刚跟杰西聊过 我知道史考特有麻烦了
I just talked to Jess. I know Scott's in trouble.
安吉尔和我跟你一起去 -你要离开自己的派对吗
Angel and I, we're coming with you. - You're gonna leave your own party?
史考特救过安吉尔 如果他有麻烦 我必须去帮他
Scott saved Angel. If he's in trouble, I have to help him.
有道理 上车
Fair enough. Hop in.
希望你喜欢韩国流行音乐
Hope you like K-pop.
杰德 我要跟沃尔顿通话
Yo, Jed. Gotta talk to Walton.
老大正忙着 现在不希望被人打扰
Boss is busy. He don't want no one bothering him now.
有人擅自闯入被我抓到 我不知道他是什么人 但他身上有枪
I caught a trespasser. Don't know who the guy is, but he had a gun.
那又怎么样
Yeah, so what?
在美国 枪比人多 我读过相关的文章
More guns in America than people. Read an article about it.
这名美国持枪者 在老大的地盘上鬼鬼祟祟的
This American gun owner was sneaking around the boss's property.
我把他捆起来了 -你知道他叫什么吗
I tied him up. -You got a name?
查过他的身份证件了吗
Ya check his ID?
等一下
Hang on.
他没带身份证件
Doesn't have no ID.
奇怪 -我跟你说过
Weird. - I told you.
我从旧金山来看朋友
I'm down from San Francisco visiting a friend. Okay?
我叫安东尼·班尼特
My name is Anthony Bennett.
托尼·班尼特
Tony Bennett?
我知道
I know. I'm aware.
我只是来看朋友
I'm just visiting a friend.
我们要野餐
We're having a picnic.
他说自己要去野餐
Says he's going on a picnic.
看来他带枪是为了打蚂蚁
Guess he brought the gun to shoot the ants.
我们现在拿他没办法 把他藏起来 把狗送过来
Nothing we can do about him now. Stash him and get the dogs over here.
知道了
Copy that.
走吧 托尼
Let's go, Tony.
等一下
W-W-Wait. Wait, wait!
等一下 你要带我去哪
Wait, where are you taking me?
在决定怎么处理你之前 我们会先把你关在这里
We'll just keep you here until we figure out what to do with you.
你知道这属于绑♥架♥吗
You do know this is kidnapping, right?
在我看来 我只是在保护自己不受持枪侵入者的伤害
Way I see it, I'm just protecting myself from an armed trespasser.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表