剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
不用担心 主任 胡奇一定会好好表现
Don't worry, Chief. Hooch will be great.
我没有过度自信
I'm not overly confident he'll be great.
我对它的信心恰到好处 迫不及待想表现一番
I have the right amount of faith in him. Can't wait to dig in.
水泥护柱 卡住必经之路
Concrete bollards, choke points,
良好的视野 茂盛的灌木
good visibility, excellent shrubs.
没错 等等 灌木跟保安有什么关系
Right. Wait, what do shrubs have to do with security?
没关系 我只是喜欢茂盛的灌木
Nothing. I just like a good shrub.
你们就是派来的法警吗 -是的 我叫泽维尔·威尔逊
You the guys the marshals sent over? - Yeah. Xavier Wilson.
我叫史考特·特纳 它叫胡奇
Scott Turner. Uh, this is Hooch.
你好 胡奇
Hey, Hooch.
我叫阿什·彼得森 是保安队的负责人
Ash Peterson. I run the security team for the facility.
听说你们俩被派来跟员工谈话
I hear you two have been sent over to interview the staff?
联邦调查局担心威胁迫在眉睫
The FBI's worried there may be an imminent threat.
你注意到有员工举止异常吗
Have you noticed any staffers acting unusual?
他们都是科学怪才 全都举止异常
They're science geeks. They all act unusual.
是啊 科学
Yeah. Science.
很难想象他们会偷东西 但谁也说不好
It's hard to see 'em stealing anything, but I guess you never know.
有嫌疑人的线索了吗 -还没 但我们会随时通知你
Any details on possible suspects? - Not yet, but we'll keep you posted.
胡奇 不 胡奇
Hooch, no, no, no. Hooch.
抱歉 -没关系
Sorry. - It's all right.
它可能是闻到了我的吞拿鱼三明治
Think he smells my tuna fish sandwich.
我可以给它一点 -谢谢
I can share. - Thanks.
我想我的狗了 我不得不把它留给前任
Ah, miss my mutt. Had to leave him with the ex.
分手很痛苦
Yeah, breakups are hard.
我要去周围巡逻 有什么需要尽管说
I'm doing a perimeter check. Let me know if you guys need anything.
好的 -谢谢
Okay. - Thanks.
但愿他没事
I hope he's okay.
你为什么要说那种话 小泽
Why you gotta say stuff like that, X?
我就是不明白 你们为什么要跟我的雇员面谈
I just don't understand why you need to interview my employees.
已经有那么多安保措施了
We're crawling with security already.
我们要做到万无一失 威胁可能存在于任何地方
We just need to cover our bases. The threat could be anywhere.
我理解 可楼里所有的人都通过了背景调查
I understand but everyone in this building has gone through background checks.
我从不相信背景调查
I never trusted background checks.
人的命运不是取决于去过哪 而是取决于要去哪
A man's destiny isn't where he's been, it's where he's going.
我们只是跟大家聊聊
We just need to talk to everyone.
你几乎注意不到我们
You will barely notice us.
那狗呢 有必要带着它吗
And the dog? Is that really necessary?
胡奇是警犬
Hooch is a law enforcement K-9.
对人非常敏感 能注意到我们无法注意到的东西
He's very sensitive to people. He notices things that we don't.
我们的设备相当敏感 要是狗毛...
Our equipment is quite sensitive. If there's dog hair...
凡是你认为有必要的预防措施 我们都会采纳
We will take any precaution you think is necessary.
我们一直在开♥发♥ 用于基础设施 农业和国防的
We've been developing drone swarms for use in infrastructure,
无人机集群
agriculture and defense.
无人机体积小 偷起来好像很容易
The drones are pretty small. Seems like they'd be easy to steal.
我不知道怎么能避开安检偷带出去
I'm not sure how you'd smuggle one through security,
就算你能 那也毫无用处
but even if you could, it would be useless.
技术重点是如何控制它们
The technology is in how we control them.
好吧 我们先摸摸情况 然后看看会不会有头绪
All right. I say we get the vibe and then see where that leads us.
威尔逊法警的意思是 我们要从这里开始评估
What Deputy Wilson means is that we'll start our assessment in here.
你有员工名单吗
Do you have an employee roster?
我会在自己的办公室里工作
I'll be in my office, working.
请快一点 -当然 谢谢
Please make this quick. - Of course. Thanks.
"摸摸情况"是什么意思
"Get the vibe." What's that supposed to mean?
胡奇好像已经摸到了什么
Well, looks like Hooch is getting a vibe already.
也许它只是不习惯会飞的机器人
Yeah, maybe it's that he's not used to flying robots.
小泽 拜托 你看到主任瞪着我了吗
X, please. You saw the chief glaring at me?
我们赶紧查清楚是怎么回事 完成任务
Let's just figure out what's going on and get this done.
好 -好吧
Okay. - All right.
两周前
And two weeks ago,
罗斯科去了一家 专收老年痴呆症患者的养老院
Roscoe went to a retirement home for seniors with dementia.
那里的人很喜欢它
They love him over there.
这么说那是最后一只 没有别的斗牛犬和罗特韦尔犬了吗
Okay, so... And that's the last one? There aren't any more pits or rottweilers?
我这里没有了
End of my list.
你们诊所还有别的需要吗
Does the clinic need anything else?
可能没有了 谢谢
Uh, no, I guess that's it. Thanks.
替我向你妈妈问好 -行 没问题
Send your mom my best. - Yeah, will do.
你为什么要打听斗牛犬
Why are you asking about pit bulls?
我的天 我没看到你在那 是为了...
Oh, my gosh. I didn't see you there. It's for...
外公的调查吗
Grandpa's investigation?
我知道你之前帮过我 但这是大人的事情
Look, I know that you helped me before, but this is grown-up stuff.
但在我加入之前 你毫无线索
But you had no clues before I came along.
你需要一个搭档 帮你调查
Because you need your investigation partner.
亲爱的 可能根本就找不到任何线索
Honey, I don't even think there's any clues to find.
我刚给县里的所有收容站打过电♥话♥
I just called every shelter in the county.
喂 -对不起
Hello? - Hey, sorry.
我是最佳伙伴收容站的芭芭拉
It's Barbara from Best Buds Shelter.
你刚挂我就想起来 我忘了一条狗
As soon as you hung up, I realized there's one dog I forgot about.
真的吗 -是的
Really? - Yes.
是一条叫努克的斗牛犬 -我们是搭档
A pit bull named Nuke.
我们没法把它跟其他狗关在一起
We couldn't put him in with any of the other dogs.
问题是 我找不到它的档案了
The thing is, I can't find his file.
你还有什么能告诉我的吗
Is there anything else you can tell me?
你一直遵守所有安全程序吗
So have you been following all the security procedures?
没人问过我 我也什么都没说过
No one's approached me. I haven't shared anything.
我从没把工作上的东西带回家过
I never take anything from work home.
很好 跟我说说
Yeah, that's good. Uh, tell me this.
实验室有奇怪的地方吗
Anything feel weird around the lab?
你有没有感觉到任何波动
You get any vibrations?
波动 -他想说...
Vibrations? - Uh, he means, um...
是否有同事举止异常 或者...
any coworkers acting differently, or...
我没注意到 我们的注意力都在按时完成工作上
Not that I've noticed. We're all pretty focused on this deadline.
好吧 -发现异常就通知我们
Yeah. - Okay. Let us know if you see anything.
或者如果你... 感觉到什么
Or if you... feel anything.
我... 当然 我该回去工作了
I... Of course. I should get back to work.
没问题 -启动无人机发射
Sure. Initiate drone launch.
现在发射 -波动
Launching now. - Vibrations?
是的 我只想确保我们注意到了所有七种感觉
Yeah, I just wanna make sure that we're paying attention to all seven senses.
所有七种感觉 小泽 真受不了你
All seven senses? X, you're killing me.
不 胡奇
No, no, Hooch!
回来 胡奇
Come back here! Hooch!
它咬了我的脚脖子
Oh! He bit my ankle.
出什么事了 -这里怎么会有条狗
What's going on? Why is there a dog in here?
它见人就咬 -拉警报
It's biting everyone! Hit the alarm!
这下糟了 糟透了
That's bad. So bad.
所有人都出去
Everyone outside.
这场灾难全都怪你 里面到底出了什么事
This entire disaster is your fault. What the hell was going on in there?
这是个意外
It was an accident.
我的警犬突然发狂 一位工程师拉响了警报
My K-9 became aggravated, and one of the engineers pulled the alarm.
也就是说 我们得搜查每个人 关闭全部设施 却一无所获
Which means we gotta search everyone and lock down everything for nothing.
可能没意义 也可能会有你没注意到这里有什么不对劲的吗
Maybe nothing, maybe something. You didn't see anything unusual out here?
我们要注意到什么 我们在外面守着出入口
What are we gonna notice? We're outside guarding the entrances and exits.
你们和狗在里面 干...
You and the dog are inside, doing...
特纳法警 -你好
Deputy Turner. - Hi.
你好像说过 我们几乎不会注意到你们在场
I thought you said we would barely notice that you were here.
我很抱歉 -你应该如此
I'm very sorry. - You should be.
你的狗咬了我的一名工程师
Your dog bit one of my engineers.
我们其实检查了他的脚脖子
Actually, we did examine the ankle.
胡奇... 只是用牙齿碰了碰 皮都没破
Hooch... He just touched with his teeth, and the skin was not broken.
就算被咬到 大部分狗携带的细菌都不会传染人类
Yeah, and even if it was, most dog bacteria doesn't infect humans.
狗嘴里的小生物 就像来自另一个不同的小宇宙
It's a whole little different universe of beasties in a dog's mouth.
可能我搭档想说的是 所有的工程师
I think what my partner was trying to say is that all your engineers,
包括脚脖子被狗嘴碰到的那位 都可以回去工作了
including the one whose ankle was mouthed, can get back to work.
让大家进去
Let's just get everyone inside.
我... 很抱歉 还有...
I'm... I'm very sorry. And...
好了 大家回去工作 -好了各位 都进去吧
Okay, everybody. Back to work. - All right, folks. Head back inside.
"不同宇宙的小生物" 你想让我被炒鱿鱼吗
"A whole different universe of beasties"? Are you trying to get me fired?
她是科学家 我以为她会感兴趣
She's a scientist. I figured she might be interested.
再说了 也许胡奇咬他是有原因的
Besides, maybe Hooch bit that guy for a reason.
它没咬任何人
He didn't bite anyone.
拜托 我需要你的帮助 我现在跟主任闹得很僵
Please. I... I need your help. I'm in hot water with the chief.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表