剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
That's him following the cone of scent in the air.
狗拥有足够多的嗅觉感受器
Dogs have enough smell receptors
能闻出渔人码头上的一个热狗
to smell a single hot dog on Fisherman's Wharf,
胡奇的鼻子不是问题
so Hooch's nose is not the problem.
关键是要知道该告诉它什么
The trick is knowing what it's telling him.
好的
Okay.
看上去它闻不到气味了
So, it looks like he lost the scent.
没错 会这样的
Exactly. That's gonna happen.
现在你要温和地帮它重新找到气味
Now you need to just gently help him find it again. You know?
不能逼它去任何方向或催它
Don't push him in any kind of direction or rush him.
好吧
Okay.
好的 胡奇 没事的 老兄
All right, Hooch. It's all good, bro.
你想怎么做都行 慢慢来 伙计
You do what you wanna do. Take your time, bud.
看到没
See?
哇 -被你找到了
Wow. You found me.
就是这样 只要支持它就行
That's it. Just supporting him.
干得好 胡奇
Nice job, Hooch.
好了 1分钟17秒
Okay. One minute and 17 seconds!
看 它这方面很厉害的 -哇
See, he's great at this. - Wow.
它的主人也不错
And his owner's not so bad either.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
特伦特 等一下 是我 野兽
Hey, Trent. Wait up. It's, uh, me, Animal.
我们得重新考虑一下那个呼号♥了
Yeah, we're gonna need to rethink that call sign.
我在考虑叫"吱吱"
I'm thinking "Squeaker."
好吧
Oh, okay.
我接受了你的建议
Anyway, I took your advice
跟警犬专家讨论了我们的失误之处
and I talked to a K- 9 expert about what we did wrong.
下次克丽丝塔再现身 我们就能做好准备
Next time Krista pops up, we're gonna be ready.
如果还有下次的话
If there's a next time.
不 克丽丝塔不出手绝不会离开
No, Krista's not gonna leave town until she makes her play.
在波士顿 她盯了苏富比拍卖♥♥行好几个月
In Boston, she watched a Sotheby's for months.
在得手前做过四次尝试
Made four attempts before she got what she came for.
很好 你是维♥基♥百♥科♥吗
Nice. What are you, Wikipedia?
这还不是全部 我有东西要给你看
That's not all. There's something I wanna show you.
好吧 -克丽丝塔·圣·詹从未被抓住过
All right. - Krista St. Jean's never been caught.
但管理局的一名卧底探员 六个月前就差了一点
But an undercover ATF agent got close six months ago.
胖埃迪说你能搞到塑胶炸♥药♥ 你能帮我弄到一公斤吗
Fat Eddie said you can get me some Semtex. Think you can get me a kilo?
可以 一公斤 我能搞定
Yeah, a kilo. I got that.
M4卡♥宾♥枪♥和塑胶炸♥药♥ 对你这样的美女来说劲够大的
M4 and plastic explosives. Heavy stuff for a pretty girl like you.
你想干吗
What you planning?
你认为我很漂亮 很好
You think I'm pretty? That's nice.
我认为你问的问题太多了
I think you ask too many questions.
厉害
Oh! Oh, yeah.
她溜掉了
She bugged out.
他们让她跑了 但问题是
They lost her,
她可能是在为这次抢劫购买♥♥装备
She was probably shopping for this heist.
炸♥药♥ 自动武器 -够劲
Explosives, automatic weapons. - Hard core.
干得好
Nice work.
我是特伦特
Go for Trent.
好 准备出发 伙计们 圣·詹采取行动了
Booyah. Lock and load, boys. St. Jean's on the move.
五分钟后出发
We roll in five!
五分钟后出发
We roll in five!
抱歉
Sorry.
快点 胡奇
Come on, Hooch.
不 我没事
Nah, I'm good.
真的 你该跟我们一起去
Seriously, you should come with us.
抱歉 伙计
Mm- mmm. Sorry, bud.
我得弄明白宝宝想让我中午吃什么
Gotta figure out what the baby wants me to eat for lunch.
甜 香 又甜又香 聪明孩子
Sweet? Savory? Both? Smart kid.
克丽丝塔·圣·詹正在城里 好吗
Krista St. Jean is downtown right now. Okay?
我跟胡奇一直在工作 想...
I've been working with Hooch and think...
我不是在质疑你和胡奇
I'm not doubting you and Hooch.
信不信由你 我以前也想加入铁血小队
Believe it or not, back in the day, I wanted to be part of the T- Squad.
但小泽把我拉到一边 跟我说了句话 我一直没忘
But X took me aside
如果你眼里只有自己 你就看不到盗贼
You can't see the bandits if you're looking in the mirror.
那... -特纳
Well... Turner.
你在安排下次读书俱乐部会议吗 出发了
Planning your next book club meeting? Let's go.
好的 出发 "出发"才对
Yeah, let's go. "Let's go" is right.
来吧 -快去
Come on. - Go.
要不我们组织一家读书俱乐部
Should we start a book club?
我不反对
I'm not against it.
好了 一个小时前 旧金山警局在这里发现了克丽丝塔的行踪
Okay, so the SFPD got a hit on Krista right here only an hour ago.
交易展离这里有三个街区
The trade show is three blocks away.
她在这里露面很奇怪
It's weird she would just walk out here.
她肯定知道我们在跟踪她
She's gotta know we're stalking her.
你自己说过 她不出手是不会离开的
Well, you said it yourself. She's not leaving until she makes a play.
好了 胡奇
All right, Hooch.
闻闻这个 伙计
Have a sniff of this, buddy.
去找克丽丝塔 伙计 去找她
Go get Krista, bud. Go get her.
我们要突击搜查另一家宠物店
We gonna raid another pet store?
不 菜鸟这次能行
No, no, no, no. Rookie's got it this time.
对不对 新手 -万无一失
Don't ya, rook? - 100%.
这就对了 -一无万失
There it is. - Uno percento.
给它一点时间
Give it a second.
待命
Stand by.
再等一会
Couple more seconds.
我们要走了
Bam. We're on the move.
好 我们走
Yeah, let's move.
干得好 伙计
Good job, bud.
完成这次任务 我们也给你弄副墨镜
Pull this off, we'll get you some shades too.
它在跟着锥形气味区走 气流会影响分布...
He's, uh, following the cone of scent. Air currents affect the distribution of...
我们不想听TED演讲 只想抓住克丽丝塔·圣·詹
Not looking for a TED Talk, just looking for Krista St. Jean.
当然 TED演讲最差劲了
For sure. TED Talks are the worst.
有一些是很棒的
Some TED Talks are sick.
是 没错 信息含量超大
Yeah, for sure. Super informative.
怎么回事 我们又回到了起点
What? We're back where we started.
出什么事了
What's going on here?
我们刚兜了个圈
We just went in a circle.
这是你那个什么锥的一部分吗
Is this part of the whole snow cone thingy?
是的 我只要...
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I just got to, um...
胡奇 还记得这个吗
Hey, Hooch. You remember this?
我在支持你
You're supported.
加油
Come on. Come on.
给它一点时间 -太差劲了 特纳
Just give it a minute. - Weak sauce, Turner.
你和狗该回办公室去了
Time for you and the dog to head back to the office.
好了 都听着
Okay. All right, listen up.
我们知道她长什么样
We know what she looks like.
我们去找到她 出发
Let's get out there and find her. Let's go.
你们听到铁人的话了
You heard the T- Man.
这个要靠自己争取
You gotta earn these.
这是我买♥♥的
I- I- I bought them.
那我还给你 但你要知道我对此很不开心
Then I'll give 'em back. But just know that I'm not happy about it.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
喂
Yo.
小泽
X.
你好 -你走得真快
Whew, you're fast. - Hey.
请你帮个忙
Uh, yeah, I got a favor to ask.
是特纳
It's Turner.
他这星期很不顺 跟特伦特有关
He's having a rough week. Trent problems.
但我不知道该怎么办 你有什么主意吗
But I'm not sure what to do. Got any ideas?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候
You know, when I was in Iraq,
经常带排里有困扰的人执行简单的任务
I used to take guys in my platoon who were having trouble out on easy missions.
去保护一个沙丘什么的
Just, you know, go secure a sand dune or something, you know?
建立他们的自信心
Build up their confidence.
我喜欢 那就给他喂一个地滚球
Hmm. I like it. So just, like, give him a ground ball.
地滚球 你什么意思
Ground ball. How you mean?
就像是打棒球 地滚球
You... You know, like, in baseball. Ground ball?
算了 我喜欢你的... -嘘
Never mind. I like your... - Shh.
你...
You...
特纳
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表