剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
感受节奏
Feel the rhythm.
很好
Wonderful.
跳交际舞之前最好先学会走路
Might wanna nail down walking before you start ballroom dancing.
你这么做是为了布萝克
So, you're doing this for Brooke?
她有没有迁就过你 比如说慢跑
She do any of the stuff you like to do? Like, say, jogging?
布萝克不喜欢慢跑
Oh, Brooke hates jogging.
什么两百美元的吹干定型 不知道是什么
Something about a $200 blowout, whatever that is.
但艾丽卡会陪你慢跑 是不是
But Erica jogs with you, doesn't she?
是的 艾丽卡很棒 是个很好的朋友
Yeah. Erica's great. She's a great friend.
马上进会议室 紧急通报 -太好了
Conference room now. Emergency briefing. - Great.
再见
Bye.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
我们遇到需要全体出动的紧急状况
We've got an all- hands- on- deck type situation here.
索诺玛县警♥察♥局请求我们协助
Sonoma County PD has requested our help.
他们本想因41岁的威廉·杰克逊袭击房♥东而逮捕他
They attempted to arrest William Jackson, 41, for assaulting his landlord.
没想到他以前是特种部队的
Turns out he's former special forces.
杰克逊工作地点的监控摄像头 拍到了这段画面
Security cameras at Jackson's work captured this video.
落地很漂亮
Way to stick the landing.
我相信他是个坏人
I'm pretty sure he's the bad guy.
落地归落地
Good landing's a good landing.
哎哟
Ooh. Ouch.
特伦特·哈夫洛克负责带队追捕
Trent Havelock's deputy in charge on the manhunt.
谢谢主任
Thanks, Chief.
大狗喜欢打猎
Big Dog likes to hunt.
没错 打猎去 大狗
Yeah, he does. Hunt, Big Dog.
他现在自封为"大狗"了吗
He's calling himself Big Dog now?
他拿到了个性车牌 生怕别人不知道
Oh, he got vanity plates. He's really trying to make it a thing.
听好了 我们对情况不了解 所以...
Now, listen up. We don't know what we're dealing with here, so we...
不 我们知道他不想付房♥租 所以情绪失控
Yeah, we do. The guy freaked out 'cause he didn't wanna pay rent.
这个疯子在沙盒国家待得太久 没法适应美国了
The head case spent too much time in the sandbox and can't hack it stateside.
你有话要说
You got something to say?
是的 有几件事
Yeah. Couple things.
第一 你以前是新泽西国民警卫队的
First, you were in the National Guard in New Jersey.
没资格说"沙盒国家" 除非你指的是泽西海岸
You don't get to say "sandbox" unless you mean the Jersey Shore.
第二 很多士兵饱受创伤后应激障碍困扰
And second, a lot of these guys suffer from PTSD.
你怎么成专家了
What makes you the expert?
你守着咸水太妃糖的时候 我两次被部署到阿富汗
Just two tours in Afghanistan while you were guarding saltwater taffy.
你得记住这次是谁带队 小泽
And you need to remember who the DIC is on this, X.
我记得 小特
Oh, I remember, T.
够了 你们俩住嘴
Enough. Both of you.
我们是一个团队里的
We're all on the same team.
逃犯销声匿迹前 一群童子军在马林县缪尔森林附近见过他
Our fugitive was last spotted by a pack of scouts near Muir Woods, in Marin County.
那片红木森林很稠密
The redwoods are dense.
警♥察♥局让我们搜这片区域 这些山的西北面
PD's asked us to cover down in this area, north and west of these hills.
让我们趁还没有人受伤 赶紧抓住杰克逊
Now, let's bring Jackson in before someone gets hurt.
解散
Dismissed.
喂 你犯得上跟特伦特吵起来吗
Yo, are you sure that was a good idea, getting into it with Trent?
他会不会记仇
You think he'll take it personal?
可能吧
Probably.
你真搞笑 哥们
Good one, bro. Good one.
干得好 哥们
Good job, man.
有时候你得冲上浪头
You know, sometimes you gotta take the wave,
哪怕明知道可能会撞上礁石
even if you know you're probably gonna eat the reef.
没错 可那不...
Well, yeah, but that's not...
再等一波浪头 不让自己撞上去
Like, isn't it better to take a different wave,
不是更好吗
so you don't smash into the reef?
该说话的时候就是该说话的时候
Time to speak up is the time to speak up.
你知道这个理由不成立 对吧
But you know that's not an argument, right?
同样的话说两遍
You literally just said the same thing twice.
不能说它就是对的
It doesn't make it true.
也许能
Maybe it does.
也许能呢
Maybe it does.
好了 今天的任务
'Kay, today's assignments.
詹娜 特纳还有这只狗 跟我和第一小队在一起
Jenna, Turner and the dog, you're with me and the alpha team.
你们现在进入主力队伍 别搞砸了
You're with the big boys now, so don't screw it up.
泽维尔
Xavier,
你再去盘问一下发现杰克逊的童子军
you're gonna reinterview the scouts that spotted Jackson.
收到
Copy that.
我说的是那些小孩
The little kids, I mean.
我喜欢孩子
I love kids.
很好 之后你守在黑脚徒步道的路障那里
Good. And after that you can stand post at the roadblock at Blackfoot Trail.
站着总比坐着强 -远的那头
Better standing than sitting. - The far one.
我刚要跟你这么建议
I was just gonna suggest that.
很好
Right.
好了 铁血小队 集♥合♥
Okay, T- squad. Circle up.
喂 我之前就是这个意思 老兄 你比我们都更有经验
Yo, this is what I was saying, bro. You have more experience than any of us.
结果呢 他让你去盘问小孩和守路障
And what? He's got you interviewing little kids and watching a roadblock.
你现在怎么办
I mean, what do you do now?
查案
I work the case.
可这是搜捕任务 你不去怎么...
But it's a manhunt. If you're not there, how...
不一定非得人去才算去
Don't have to be there to be there.
我还是相信你必须去
Actually, I'm pretty sure you do.
不参加搜捕是抓不到人的
Can't catch the man if you're not on the hunt.
你不一定非得人去才算去
You don't have to be there to be there.
一句话说两遍 这现在成常态了吗
Saying things twice. Is this, like, an all- the- time thing now?
喂 上车
Hey. Let's mount up.
我是不是要习惯... 好吧 谢谢
Should I get used... Okay. Thank you for that.
喜欢在树林里的追捕任务吧
Gotta love a manhunt through the woods, right?
说真的 这可能是我目前最好的一次任务了
Seriously. This is probably the best assignment ever.
这就像在电影"亡命天涯"里一样
It's like we're in the movie The Fugitive.
对吧 -没错
Right? - Yeah.
"我没杀我老婆"
"I didn't kill my wife."
"我不在乎"
"I don't care."
你说得对 我加入法警局就是为了这个
Ah. You're right. You're right. This is why I joined the Marshals.
可我心里不太舒服
Do feel kinda bad though.
怎么了 因为小泽
What? About X?
我相信他没事
Oh, I'm sure he's fine.
好了 一个一个说 小朋友们
Okay. One at a time, friends. One at a time.
你们看见的那个人... -他在一辆红车里
So the man you saw... - He was in a red car!
我们看到一间小屋 看上去像老太婆的脸
We saw a cabin that looked like an old lady's face!
我爸妈分房♥睡
My parents sleep in separate rooms!
好吧 换个法子
Okay, new plan.
关于那名逃犯 如果你有什么想告诉我的
Now, if you know something about the fugitive that you wanna tell me,
请举手
raise your hand.
我 -我
Me! Me! Me! Me! - Me! Me! Me! Me!
想说那辆车是红色的 把手放下
Now, if you're gonna say the car was red, put your hand down.
我
Me. Me.
想说那辆车略带红色 像深橙那样
If you're gonna say the car was reddish, kinda like a burnt orange,
把手放下
put your hand down.
好吧 小家伙 你有什么要说的
Okay, little man. What you gotta tell me?
我得上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
哎呦 没关系了
Oops. Never mind.
没事 我也这样过
Yeah, I've been there.
好了 我的问话到此结束
Okay. That concludes our interview.
谢谢你们
Thanks, kids.
好了 孩子们 我们还要搭东西呢 小心点
All right, guys. We got some setting up to do, don't we? Careful.
我是大狗 正在外面拯救世界 请留言
This is the Big Dog. I'm out saving the world. Leave a message.
特伦特 没有新发现 一个孩子尿裤子了
Hey, Trent. No new info. One kid peed himself.
保持警惕 逃犯在这附近露过面
Stay sharp. Fugitive was seen around here.
目标人物想上演孤胆英雄 要小心身后
Dealing with a wannabe Rambo. Watch your six.
收到
Copy that.
安静点 胡奇
Quiet, Hooch.
他可能就在附近什么地方
He could be around here anywhere.
胡奇
Hooch?
胡奇 你去哪...
Hooch? Where...
特伦特 我们要停一下 很抱歉
Trent, we need to stop for a second. So sorry.
胡奇 你要去哪
Hooch! Where are you going?
胡奇 我们要小心身后
Hooch, we're supposed to be watching our six.
这肯定不是... 你在撒尿 你要停下来撒泡尿
This is definitely not a... You're peeing? You taking a little pee break?
喂 休息时间结束 出发 逃犯就在前面出现过
Hey! Let's go, Turner! The fugitive was spotted just up ahead.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表