剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
乖狗狗 胡奇 我爱你
Good boy, Hooch. Good boy. I love you.
奥兰治县
Orange County.
我以为他们会到场
I just figured they would show up
因为这是史考特给我的灵感
because Scott's the one who gave me the idea.
是啊 虽然史考特最近有点迷茫
Yeah, well, Scott's a little mixed up these days.
但这个派对很好 -没错
But this is... This is so nice. - Yeah.
看看安吉尔的帽子
And look at Angel's hat.
它是真正的"派对动物"
She's a party animal.
多可爱
So cute.
我能喝杯气泡水吗
Ooh. Can I get one of those sparkling waters?
当然 我给你拿
Yeah, I'll grab you one.
谢谢 -你知道她喜欢那个 安吉尔 对吗
Thanks. - You know about that, Angel, right?
谢谢你 安吉尔 -气泡
Thank you, Angel. - Bubbles.
喂 你来吗 艾丽卡刚刚还问起你
Hey. You coming? Erica was just asking about you.
我几个小时后到 如果派对还没散的话
Yeah, I'll be there in a couple of hours if it's still going.
几个小时 你在哪
A couple hours? Where are you?
我正要去接胡奇 你能帮我个忙吗
I'm going to pick up Hooch. Hey, can you do me a favor?
我被困在一个社交场合 喝着气泡水
I'm already stuck at a social event drinking sparkling water.
现在还得给你帮忙 -我... 不 只是...
Now I gotta do you a favor? - I... No, it's just...
我爸爸一直在追查那些开着豪车
My dad was tracking these criminals
去我老家参加斗狗的罪犯 而且...
in fancy cars coming to my hometown for dogfights, and...
是你说给主任听的那件案子吗 史考特
Yeah, that case you took to the chief? Scott.
我知道 可能是一场虚惊
I know. I know, I know. It's probably nothing.
但我刚在松柏海滩看到两辆跑车
But I just spotted two sports cars in Cypress Beach.
你能帮我查查车牌吗
Can you run the plates for me?
好吧 发给我
Okay. Fine. Send them.
我会给你回电♥话♥ 我在参加派对 快来
I'll call you back. I'm at a party. Get here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
敢拨电♥话♥ 你就死定了
Dial that phone, and you're a dead man.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表