剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
谢谢你陪我来做这件事
Thanks for coming with me to do this.
我们之前那样对待沃尔顿让我心里很难受 我想弥补一下
I feel bad for how we treated Walton. I just wanna make things right.
我们 是你指责他走私爆♥炸♥物品
We? You're the one who accused him of smuggling explosives.
喂 你闯进了人家的仓库
Hey! You broke into his warehouse.
那还不是你一再坚持
Only after you insisted.
那倒是 -算了
Yeah. - Never mind.
不好意思 -你好
Excuse me. - Oh, hi.
我们找沃尔顿
Uh, we're looking for Walton.
沃尔顿 有人找
Walton! Some folks here to see you!
谢谢你 卡尔
Thanks, Karl.
你好
Hi.
你好
Oh, hi.
我们就是想来打个招呼 为之前的误会道个歉
Uh, we just came by to say hello and sorry for the misunderstanding.
我们还带了饼干
We brought cookies.
没这个必要
Well, that's not necessary,
但我从不拒绝刚出炉的饼干
but I never say no to a fresh-baked cookie.
我真高兴 这是我亲手做的
Oh, I'm so glad. I made them myself.
上次火候没掌握好 但这次很…
Last time I sort of had a fire issue, but this time around I really...
总之 我觉得自己做得很好
Anyway, I think I executed well.
胡奇 停下 -嘿
Hooch, stop! - Hey, hey!
抱歉 我的天 真对不起 -冷静点 它这是怎么了
Sorry! Oh, my gosh! So sorry. - Easy. Easy. What's his problem?
停下 好吗
Stop, okay?
胡奇 拜托 别这样
Hooch, hey. Come on. No.
我们再找个时间吧 对不起
Let's do this another time. Sorry.
也许这是个好主意
Maybe that's a good idea.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你刚才怎么了
Hey, what the hell was that all about, huh?
怎么回事 你怎么了
What's wrong? What got into you?
史考特 -怎么了
Scott. - What?
胡奇肯定认识那个人
Hooch definitely knew that man.
他们不是朋友 它讨厌那人
They weren't friends. He hated him.
劳拉 你又来
Laura, are we really doing this again?
现在看着我的眼睛 说你相信
Look me in the eyes right now and tell me that you believe
让胡奇发火的那个人是爸爸的朋友
that that man that Hooch just freaked out at was a friend of Dad's.
好吧 是的 他在撒谎
All right. Yeah. Yeah, he's lying.
没错 -可他撒了什么谎
Yeah. - But about what?
还有为什么 这一切意味着什么
And why? What does it all mean?
我们没有证据 劳拉
We have no evidence, Laura.
胡奇就是我需要的证据 我们走
Hooch is all the evidence I need. Let's go.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表