剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
调出四楼的监控摄像头
pull up the security cameras for the fourth floor.
是 老大
Yes, boss.
胡奇
Hooch.
胡奇 你想玩捡东西吗 想玩捡东西吗 伙计
Hooch. You up for a little fetch?
好了 伙计 你喜欢吃我的袜子 对吗
You wanna play a little fetch, buddy?
这是一只鞋 加油 准备好了吗
Okay. All right, buddy. You like eating my socks, right?
叼回来 胡奇
It's a whole shoe. Come on.
加油 再来一次 好吗 加油 去捡回来
Come on. Ready? Ready?
摄像头离线
Bring it back. Bring it back, Hooch.
老大 一个摄像头出故障了
One more, all right? Come on. Go fetch.
什么 怎么会
Boss, a camera went down.
我不知道 我一个人都没看到
What? How?
摄像头离线
I don't know. I don't see anyone.
又有一个出故障了
Another camera down.
那里有人
Someone's up there.
如果他制♥服♥了安德烈和迪米特里 那他也在无线电上
If he got to Andre and Dimitri, he has radios too.
看上去我们有个莽牛仔作伴了
Sounds like we've got ourselves a cowboy.
对一条在海滩上散步的鱼来说
A smart move for a fish that takes a walk on the beach
趁着还能回到大海里赶紧回头 才是明智之举
is to call it off while he can still reach the ocean.
什么
What?
我来换个说法
I'll put it another way.
知道在美国有多少起劫持人♥质♥事件
Know how many hostage situations
坏人最后能逃脱吗
in the US end with the bad guys getting away?
零
Zero.
自从比吉斯乐队走红以来
Like, since the Bee Gees were number one,
我就没见谁还穿过喇叭裤
and I don't see anybody wearing bell-bottoms.
所以你最好趁早收手
So, you might want to quit while you're ahead.
该跳回海里了 臭鱼
Time to hop back in that ocean, fishy.
能别这么干了吗
Will you stop doing that?
谢谢你的建议 但无需操心
Thank you for your advice, but, um, we are fine.
快点
Come on.
我现在在对四楼的牛仔说话
I speak now to the cowboy on the fourth floor.
我们人和枪都比你多
We have more men and more guns.
所以你该问问自己
So you should ask yourself,
你是愿意当人♥质♥还是那个什么 尸体
would you rather be hostage or, how you say, corpse?
不论你怎么选 我的手下都会去找你
Either way, my men are coming.
好啊 卡娅有麻烦了 胡奇
Yippee. Kaya's in trouble, Hooch.
来自美国法警的问候
Howdy from the US Marshals.
不用搜了
No need to search.
我会去找你
I'll find you.
阿列克 马可
Alek. Marko.
去找到他 要小心这个人
Go and find him. And be careful of this man.
他貌似比较危险
There is something dangerous about him.
胡奇 回来
Hooch. Hooch. Hooch, come back. Come back.
你喜欢吃我的手表 吃个对讲机怎么样
You liked eating my watch. How'd you like to eat a radio?
我被困在四楼了
I'm trapped on the fourth floor.
如果有人能听到的话 我需要帮助
If anyone can hear me, I need help.
如果有人能听到的话 重复一遍 我需要帮助
If anyone can hear me, I repeat, I need help.
求你了 这里就我一个人
Please. I'm all alone in here.
四楼的储物间
The storage room on the fourth floor.
我需要支援
I need backup now.
求救也来不及了
Too late for help.
搞什么
What?
乖孩子
Good boy.
看来有人想让我们走楼梯 胡奇
Looks like somebody wants us to take the stairs, Hooch.
那样做的话 我们就活不了多久了
And if we do that, we're not gonna last long.
喂 胡奇
Hey, Hooch.
需要客房♥餐饮服务吗
You want some room service?
马可
Marko.
你在哪
Where are you?
马可
Marko!
波罗 马可没法来了
Polo. Marko's not coming.
你只能等我去了
You'll have to settle for me.
搞什么...
What the...
胡奇 胡奇 你没事吧
Hooch! Hooch, are you okay?
算了
Forget it.
好好享受你的第三餐 我自己搞定这家伙
Enjoy your third lunch. I'll take care of this guy myself.
真疼
It hurts.
是的 当然疼了 你是从四楼掉下去的
Yeah, of course it hurts. You fell, like, four stories.
阿列克 马可 报告情况
Alek. Marko. Report in.
阿列克
Alek.
马可 安德烈 迪米特里
Marko. Andre. Dimitri!
你看 不能买♥♥好东西就是因为这个原因
See, this is why we can't have nice things.
听着 伙计 放我们走吧
Listen, man, just let us go.
赶紧投降 趁着还不算太晚
Hang it up before it's too late.
永远都不会太晚
It is never too late!
没人能同时哪都去
No one can be everywhere at once,
我相信你们的朋友 非常喜欢我们的一位客人
and I believe your friend has soft spot for one of our guests.
而且我可能知道她在哪里
And I think I might know where she is.
留在这里看着人♥质♥ 我亲自出马
Stay here and guard the hostages. I will go.
你知道你们老大会把事情搞砸 对吗
You know your boss is blowing it, right?
他会连累你们被抓住
He's gonna get you caught.
闭嘴
Shut up.
为什么 我们已经赢了
Why should I? We already won.
告诉你 楼上那个人神勇无敌
I'm telling you, that guy upstairs, he's unstoppable.
他已经搞定了你的大部分同伙
He already took out most of your guys.
他会一个一个解决掉你们这些蠢货
He's gonna pick off all of you idiots one by one.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你在拿枪对着她
Oh, you're pointing the gun at her.
他害怕孕妇骂他
He's afraid of the pregnant lady calling him names.
我说了"闭嘴"
I said, "Shut up"!
你过来让我闭嘴啊 -是吗
Come over here and make me shut up! - Yeah?
喂 他皮带上有把刀
Hey, hey. There's a knife in his belt.
来解开我们
Come cut us loose.
加油 对了
Yeah.
这边
Over here.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
先别谢我们
Don't thank us yet.
拿着
Here.
我算了一下 保安室还有一个
By my count, there's one more guy in the security room.
没错 如果搞定他 我们就能...
Yeah, same here. So if we take care of him, we c...
安静 我们能应付得了
Stay quiet. We got this.
不许动
Don't move!
脚趾甲真好看
Nice toes.
谢谢你注意到了
Thanks for noticing.
你很忙啊 很高兴见到你 牛仔
You been busy. Good to see you, cowboy.
还有你的坐骑
And the horse you rode in on.
杰西 其他嫌犯呢
Jess, where are the rest of them?
你好像解决了大部分 但...
Seems like you took care of most of them, but...
那个老大去找卡娅了 我们会照顾好人♥质♥ 你快去
The boss is looking for Kaya. We'll take care of the hostages. Go!
小姑娘
Little girl!
你在哪
Where are you?
不用害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
我是个非常好的人
I am very, very nice man.
是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
Friend of your father.
我叫维克托
I am Viktor.
你很安全
You are safe.
但你♥爸♥爸非常担心
But your father is very worried.
非常担心
Very worried.
卡娅 是我 你没事吧
Kaya! Kaya! Kaya, it's me. Are you okay?
他在这里
He's here! He's here!
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
你上来得真快
You got up here quick.
心血管完全没毛病
Cardio's impeccable.
放下枪
Drop it.
好 我会放下武器 行吗
All right, I'm gonna put my weapon down, okay?
别激动
Easy, easy.
这么说 是你和这只狗
So, all of this trouble,
惹出这些麻烦 制♥服♥了我全部手下
all my men taken out by you and that dog?
放聪明点 老兄
Be smart, man.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表