剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
快点 追下去 胡奇 继续追
Hurry. Chase, Hooch. Chase.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
各位 我们继续追 快走
Guys, we're back on it. Let's go.
干得好 胡奇 你能行的
Good job, Hooch. You got it.
特别行动小组 进入
Special Operations Group, incoming.
交易展在一个街区之外 她来这里干什么
We passed the trade show a block ago. Why would she be here?
我不知道 但它开始加速了
I don't know, but he's speeding up.
也许她跟同伙在一起 我们可以把他们一网打尽
Maybe she's with her crew. We can nail 'em all.
快跟上 -行动
Come on! - Move, move!
在这里
In here! In here!
她在里面 -这是什么地方
She's in there? What is this place?
马库斯 堵住后门
Marcus, cover the back entrance.
宠物店 -也许克丽丝塔来过这里
A pet store? - Um, maybe Krista stopped in here.
你认为克丽丝塔·圣·詹 全国头号♥珠宝大盗
You think Krista St. Jean, the country's biggest jewel thief,
进了一家宠物店
went into a pet store?
12名法警 四辆越野车 一支特别行动小组
Twelve deputies, four SUVs, a Special Ops Group,
只找到一个吱吱作响的玩具
and we just caught a squeaky toy.
干得好 菜鸟
Nice one, rookie.
线索中断 撤
Dead end. Let's move out.
是你掏钱吗
You gonna pay for that?
用过就得买♥♥下来
You squeak it, you buy it.
28美元
Twenty- eight bucks.
28美元
Twenty- eight dollars.
Twenty- eight!
你停下来给狗挠肚皮的那个地方
Krista St. Jean passed through the intersection
克丽丝塔·圣·詹 在一个街区之外穿过了路口
one block from where you stopped to give your dog a freakin' belly rub.
擦肩而过
We were so close.
擦肩而过没用
Close doesn't cut it.
这都怪我
Ah, it's my fault.
我不应该把你带上 你基本上都没出过外勤
I shouldn't have brought you on. You've barely been on the street.
我已经使劲去逼胡奇了
I pushed Hooch pretty hard.
别推卸责任 老弟 打不中不能怪枪不准
Don't pass the buck, bro. If I miss a shot, I don't blame the gun.
没错 -听着 哥们
Yeah. - Look, man.
想加入铁血小队 你就必须完全担起责任
If you wanna roll with the T- Squad, you gotta be 100% accountable.
好的
Okay.
是你搞砸的吗 是的 大家都在笑话你吗
Did you screw up? Yes. Is everybody laughing at you?
可能不...是的 -是的 很多人都在笑
Probably not... Yes. - Yes. A lot of people are.
当然了 -但失败是成功...
Of course. - But from failure comes a bridge to...
之父 -什么
Terabithia? - What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是的 我得找到成功之路
Yeah. I gotta build a bridge, to success.
没错 -好的
Exactly. - Yeah.
完全正确 -明白
That's exactly right. - Copy.
只有这样才能加入小队
That's what it takes to be on the team.
说到底 如果你不加入我们
At the end of the day, if you're not on the team,
那你还能算什么
then who the hell are you?
像泽维尔一样的孤独怪客
Some weird loner like Xavier.
他是摸黑穿的衣服吗
Does he get dressed in the dark?
算了
Anyway.
你会明白的 新手
You'll learn, rook.
谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. - Yeah.
走吧
Go away.
我们说完了 结束了 -好的
We're done here. This is over. Okay. - Okay.
喂 特纳
Hey, Turner.
能给我挠挠肚皮吗
Can I get a belly rub?
好笑 你可真损 挠肚皮
That's funny. Sick burn.
你想打动那些精英们的计划进展如何
So how's your plan to impress the cool kids going?
他们允许你共进午餐了吗
They let you sit at their lunch table yet?
杰西 我们离克丽丝塔只有一个街区
Jess, we were one block away from Krista.
至少胡奇得到了一个新玩具
Well, at least Hooch got a new toy.
等等 那是什么 鲱鱼
Wait, what is that? Like, a herring?
是的
Yes.
求你停下 行吗 我要研究资料
Please cut it out, okay? I'm trying to study.
有第二次机会的话 绝对不能再搞砸
We cannot blow this if we get a second chance.
行了 到此为止
Okay, that's it.
不许再出动静 不许
No more squeaking. No!
我要拿走它
I'm taking it. I'm taking it.
你让我没得选... 哇
You've left me no ch... Wow.
能别出动静了吗
Oh, will you please shut up?
能停下来吗
Will you please just stop?
我诚心诚意地请求你
I am begging you from the bottom of my heart.
拜托
Just please.
我拿东西跟你换
I'll trade you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你想要这个枕头吗 你已经把它弄坏了
You want this pillow? You already made your mark.
好吧 我从上城带回来的好东西
Okay. All right. I'm coming in from uptown.
想要小马先生吗 很好玩 对吗 好吧
You want Mr. Horsey? This is cool, right? Okay.
菱形花袜 耶
Argyle socks. Yeah!
22美元呢 酷吧
Twenty- two dollars! Cool, right?
想要吗
You want this?
不换了
No trade.
我不在乎 你尽情叫吧
I don't care! Bark away!
你好 曼德尔鲍姆女士
Hi, Mrs. Mandelbaum.
是的 很抱歉狗在叫
Yeah, uh, I'm very sorry about the barking.
是的 我知道很晚了
Yeah, I- I know it's very late.
抱歉 再见
Sorry. Bye.
胡奇看上去是在工作 它是那么专注
It seemed liked Hooch was on it. You know? Just so focused.
结果却是在购物
Turns out he was just shopping.
不知为什么 特伦特认为是我搞砸的
And somehow Trent thinks I screwed up.
是有点怪你 两次了
Well, kind of. You did. Twice.
我是说当它直走的时候
Like when he went straight?
狗不是那样追踪的
That's just not how dogs track.
可胡奇好像知道自己要去哪
But it seemed like Hooch knew where he was going.
说的就是这个
I mean, that's the thing.
追踪中的狗不知道自己要去哪
A tracking dog doesn't know where it's going,
它得找到自己要去的地方
it's finding where it's going.
那我该怎么做 我给它挠肚子了
Well, what was I supposed to do? You know, I gave him belly rubs.
我鼓励它 很积极的那种
I was encouraging him, like, really hard.
这也是错的
Yeah, that. Also a mistake.
因为狗会看我们的脸色
It's 'cause dogs, they look at us for their cues.
所以你想追 胡奇就带你追
So you wanted a chase, and Hooch gave you a chase.
它在努力让你开心
I mean, he was trying to make you happy.
我不开心
Oh, I'm not happy.
这是跟特伦特结成搭档的好机会
No, this was a big opportunity to partner up with Trent,
而胡奇只在乎那个发声玩具
and all Hooch cares about is that squeaky toy.
吱吱...
Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak.
响个不停 片刻不停 都快把我逼疯了
All the time. It's all the time. It's driving me insane.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
你好
Hi.
能来帮我一下吗
Can you come help me for a sec?
你说的是字面上的"一下"吗
Do you mean like an actual second?
因为我七分钟后必须喂狗 否则它们会焦虑的
'Cause I gotta feed the dogs in seven minutes or they get anxious.
我答应你在那之前肯定完事
We will be done by then. Promise.
来认识一下史考特 他是一位法警
I want you to meet Scott. He's a deputy marshal.
这是胡奇
And that's Hooch.
史考特 这位是柯蒂斯 我弟弟
And Scott, this is Curtis, my brother.
他在这里帮忙训狗 -太好了
He helps with training here. - That's awesome.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
柯蒂斯患有自闭症
Curtis is autistic.
你神经正常
And you're neurotypical.
我能看出来 那没关系 -谢谢
I can tell. That's okay. - Thanks.
能借你的帽子用一下吗 我们要玩捉迷藏
Can I borrow your hat? We're gonna play hide- and- go- seek.
好的
Oh, okay.
祝你好运 胡奇
Hey. Good luck, Hooch.
它刚刚把鱼给你了 -是的
Did he just give you the fish? - Yeah.
好了 胡奇 去找他 去找柯蒂斯
Okay, Hooch. Go get him. Go find Curtis.
他藏在哪里了 胡奇
Where is he hiding, Hooch?
看到它在绕来绕去了吗
See him weaving?
它在跟着空气中的锥形气味区
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表