剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
知道了
Got it.
胡奇 他们真的要丢下我们了
Hooch, they're literally leaving us behind.
快点
Come on.
我来了 大狗
I'm coming, Big Dog.
我们推不动
We're not gonna move it.
那个变♥态♥放置的尖木桩扎进了发动机缸体
Those spikes that psycho put there are stuck up in the engine block.
也许一起从侧面推能行
Maybe if we all push from the side.
算了 我们试过
Forget it. We tried that.
办法都试过了 这玩意就是不动
We tried everything. This thing's not moving, okay?
我们看过其他路了 还有三个陷阱
We checked the other roads. Three more booby traps.
进去的路都不安全 杰克逊的战斗力很强悍
There's no clear way in. Jackson's a one- man army.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们是一支有很多人的军队
Well, we're a lot- of- men army.
听着 那个变♥态♥想杀了我们
Listen. That psycho tried to kill us.
他在招惹大狗 他死定了
He's messing with the Big Dog. He's going down!
天晚了 上特纳的车 我们回大本营 上车
It's getting late. Get in Turner's truck. We're going back to base camp. Mount up!
走吧 哥们
Come on, man.
大家都还好吗
Everybody good?
车里有股玉米煎饼的味道
It smells like a burrito in here.
是的 有份玉米卷塞进了座位里
Oh, yeah, there was a taco wedged in the seats,
胡奇把它处理掉了
but Hooch took care of it.
把它吃了 我猜它在等玉米卷发臭
He ate it. I guess he was waiting for it to ripen.
你好 我是巴克斯特
Hello, this is Baxter.
指挥中心 我是大狗
Command center, this is Big Dog.
谁 -我是特伦特 巴克斯特
Who? - It's Trent. Baxter, It's Trent.
对了 新呼号♥
Right, new call sign.
这个会比铁人或猎鹰用的时间长点吗
Think this will stick better than T- Man or Falcon,
还有那次你在电视上看过"壮志凌云" 给自己起的"独行侠"
or that time you saw Top Gun on TV and wanted to be called Maverick?
请求动用配热成像的飞机就行了
Just put in a request for a high- wing surveillance asset with thermal optics.
我们需要抓住这名逃犯 再见 大狗通话结束
We need to catch this fugitive. Bye. Big Dog out.
战争开始了
This is war now.
他向我们宣战了 所以我们也要宣战
He declared war on us. So we're also gonna declare war.
战上加战
Double war.
说到这 我还是想不明白
About that. I still can't figure out why.
杰克逊揍了自己的房♥东
I mean, Jackson punched his landlord.
可能也就是入狱六个月
That's maybe six months in jail. You know?
拘捕潜逃会加上五年
Running, that adds five years.
跟警方对抗少说又是10到15年
And then fighting the cops, that's ten to 15 easy.
他为什么要冒险... -他是罪犯
I mean, why would he risk... - He's a criminal.
罪犯会做傻事 所以才会变成罪犯
Criminals do stupid things. That's what makes them criminals.
这是什么声音
What the hell noise is that?
帮我个忙 给你的朋友泽维尔打电♥话♥
Uh, do me a favor. Call your buddy Xavier.
告诉他我们的命令已经变了
Let him know that our orders have changed.
你好
'Sup?
特伦特呼叫了搜索飞机 搜捕行动推迟到早上
Trent called in a search plane. He's suspending the search till morning.
路障那边情况如何
How's the roadblock?
平安无事 我正在整理杰克逊已知同僚的清单
Quiet. Just putting together a list of Jackson's known associates
和基本心理分♥析♥
and a basic psych profile.
真的假的 在路障那
Seriously? From the roadblock?
我说过我要查案
Like I said, work the case.
不过进展很慢 笔记本没电了 得临时想办法
Slow going though. Laptop ran out of juice. Had to improvise.
你可能有更多的时间干活了
Well, you might have some more time to work.
特伦特想让你在那过夜 -收到
Trent wants you out there overnight. - Copy that.
跟他说声谢谢 我正好要加班
And tell him thanks. Could use the overtime.
有机会集中精神还是不错的
It's nice to get a chance to focus.
有发现的话我会告诉你
I'll let you know if I find anything.
好的
Okay.
他什么反应
How'd he take it?
就是 你知道...
Ah, he was just, you know...
泽维尔那样
Xavier.
他在做调查
He's doing some research.
调查 他在一个没人的地方无所事事
Research? He's in the middle of nowhere, doing nothing.
他不明白吗
Does he not get that?
你应该离他远点 他脑子不正常
You should stay away from that guy. Something's not right with his brain.
还有一件事 这只狗你得想想办法了 知道吗
One other thing. You need to handle this dog sitch, 'kay?
我们明天要加把劲 我不希望它拖后腿
We're jacking up the heat tomorrow. I don't want that thing slowing us down.
是的 我会处理好
Right. I'm on it.
动静再大点 真业余
Make more noise, amateur.
你好
Hi.
过来 伙计
Come here, bud.
天哪 我还以为你不来了
Geez. I didn't think you were gonna come.
我今天很忙 我们在干吗
It was a long day. What are we doing?
在监视 好吗 我们在等萨顿市长离开
It's a stakeout, okay? We're waiting till Mayor Sutton leaves.
我能问问我们为什么要等市长离开吗
Do I get to ask why we're waiting for the mayor to leave?
因为我们要偷偷溜进他的办公室找证据
Because we're gonna sneak into his office, look around for evidence.
劳拉 这太荒唐了
Laura, that's insane.
什么很荒唐
What's insane?
你刚说过的那些话 很荒唐
All the words you just said. They're insane.
大卫·萨顿在偷偷查我们的爸爸
David Sutton is secretly looking into our dad.
他是我们家最老的朋友 我们直接找他谈不行吗
He's our oldest family friend. Can't we just talk to him?
那他会知道是格雷迪告诉我们的 格雷迪就会被炒鱿鱼
Then he's gonna know Grady told us, and Grady will get fired.
你不想知道大卫为什么有事瞒着我们吗
Don't you wanna know why David's keeping secrets from us?
我的...
Oh, my...
他走了 我们进去
There he goes. Okay, let's go.
劳拉 我是法警 不能参与非法搜查
Laura! I am a deputy marshal. I can't be part of an illegal search.
更别提 你找到的任何证据都不会被采纳
Not to mention, any of the evidence you find will be inadmissible.
那好 我自己进去 晚安 法警
Okay, fine. I'll go in alone. Good night, Deputy Marshal.
胡奇 -劳拉
Hooch. - Laura.
疯妹妹
Crazy sister.
倒霉 嘴真欠
Sucks. Terrible comeback.
劳拉 -詹妮斯 你好
Laura. - Janis! Hi.
我没看到你在那
Didn't see you there.
鳄梨酱节准备得怎么样了
How are the guac preparations coming along?
"酱"极了 谢谢
Guactastic, thanks.
四届鳄梨酱公主会到场吗
Will a certain four- time Guac Princess be there?
你知道的 我已经做好挥手致意的准备了
Oh, you know it. Getting my waving hand ready.
你怎么来了
So what brings you here?
我来找萨顿市长 他在吗
I was, um, just hoping to see Mayor Sutton. Is he in?
抱歉 他刚下班离开
Sorry. He just left for the evening.
糟糕 他应该有东西留给我
Oh, shoot. Um, he was supposed to leave something for me.
我相信就在他桌子上 我去拿
I'm sure it's on his desk. I could go grab it.
是什么 亲爱的 我去拿
What is it, sweetie? I'll get it.
我不想麻烦你 不 我就... 马上就好
Oh! I don't wanna bother you. No. I'll just... It'll be two seconds.
平时我就让你去了 但他现在不让我这么做
Oh, normally I would let you, but he has been really on me about that.
可能有个实习生偷了他的士力架
I think one of the interns is stealing his Snickers.
要是你明天再过来 我相信他会...
So if you come back tomorrow, then I'm sure he'll...
劳拉 该走了
Laura. Time to go.
你好
Hi.
我的天 它真可爱
Oh, my gosh. He is adorable.
你好
Hello.
它是什么品种
What kind of doggy is he?
它是波尔多犬
He's a Dogue de Bordeaux.
波尔多犬
Dogue de Bordeaux?
看看你
Look at you.
多可爱 看这张脸 -继续抚摸它 别停
Fancy. Look at that face. - Don't stop petting him.
我爱死它了 -我也是
I could just eat him up. - Me too.
它叫什么名字
What's his name?
它叫胡奇
It's Hooch, actually.
胡奇
Hooch?
胡奇
Hoochy.
你可能想吃点好吃的 我去给它拿
I think you want a treat. I wanna go get him a treat.
它有糖尿病 不用给它拿了
He's diabetic. No... No treats.
不
No, no.
詹妮斯 你换发型了吗 -没错 谢谢你注意到了
Janis, did you change your hair? - Yes! Thank you for noticing.
你简直是容光焕发
You're glowing.
我们可以一起散散步 对 我们可以
We can go for walkies. Yes, we can.
这个品种有一点让人意想不到
You know what's crazy about this breed,
它们最开始在法国 被培育出来守卫葡萄园
is that they were originally bred to guard vineyards in France.
不 真的吗 -真的 你好像很喜欢葡萄酒
No. Really? - Yes. You seem like a wine gal.
我不需要那个东西 非常感谢 詹妮斯
I do not need that stuff after all. Thank you so much, Janis.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表