剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
孩子就快出生了 也许你该…
I mean, with the baby comin' and all, maybe it's time for you to, you know...
这个孩子已经破坏了我的完美身材
Uh-uh. This kid already took my perfect butt.
我绝不会再让事业受到影响
I draw the line at my career.
得了 我只是说孩子快出生也许是时候…
Come on. All I'm saying is that with the baby comin', maybe it's time to...
干什么
To what?
享受我做的美味猪排
You know, enjoy some of these fine pork chops I prepared.
猪排 你刚才想说的是这个
The pork chops? That's what you were about to say.
你知道对联邦执法人员撒谎是犯罪行为
'Cause you do know it's a crime to lie to federal law enforcement.
你吃吧 我去开门
You eat. I'll get it.
你好 -嗨
Hey. - Hey.
你好 胡奇
Oh, hey, Hooch!
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
我在考虑做一件可能会结束自己职业生涯的蠢事
Thinking about doing something stupid that could end my career.
在我认为你不可能说出的话里…
Of all the words I never thought I'd hear come out your mouth…
杰西 我好像知道怎么能找到拉里了
Jess, I think I know how to find Larry.
隆探员很快就会离开
Agent Long should be leaving soon.
我打电♥话♥确认过 他跟主任在加班
I called and checked. He's working late with the chief.
我只想确保我理解正确
Just wanna make sure I have this straight.
因为你的狗有预感 所以我们要跟踪一名联邦调查局探员
We're tailing an FBI agent because your dog got a hunch.
你确定不用先拿仓鼠试试吗
You sure you don't wanna run this by a hamster first?
这不仅是预感
It's not just a hunch.
你知道我追上那辆萨博班的小巷吗
You know that alley I chased the Suburban to?
还记得我跟你说过胡奇一直想在垃圾堆里玩吗
Remember I told you Hooch kept wanting to play in the garbage?
我开始琢磨 如果它不是在玩呢
So I started thinking, what if he wasn't playing?
如果它是在跟踪绑♥架♥者呢 事实证明我是对的
What if he was following the kidnappers? Turns out, I was right.
我之前带着胡奇回到那条小巷 找到了这个面罩
I went back to that alley with Hooch earlier, and I find this mask.
这是他们的面罩之一 但它跟隆探员有什么关系
That's one of the masks they had, but how does it connect to Agent Long?
你想想
Think about it.
为什么要停在那条小巷 这不合常理
Why stop in that alley? It doesn't make sense.
除非隆探员不得不脱掉伪装
Unless Agent Long had to get rid of his disguise
好能回到犯罪现场
so he could get back to the crime scene.
你是不是吸食蛋白粉了
Have you been huffing your protein powder?
指控联邦调查局探员加入银行抢劫团伙
Accusing an FBI agent of joining a bank heist crew,
绑♥架♥自己的目击证人…
kidnapping his own witness...
我们可以拿面罩做DNA检测 但那…
We could check the mask with the DNA test, but that...
杰西卡 我们不需要做DNA检测 我们有胡奇
Jessica, we don't need the DNA. We have Hooch.
我回到垃圾箱那里时 为什么胡奇会直奔面罩而去
When I went back to that dumpster, why did Hooch go straight for the mask?
因为它闻到了隆探员的气味
Because he smelled Agent Long.
哇 这都是胡奇自己想到的
Wow. And Hooch figured it out all by himself.
太厉害了
That's incredible.
胡奇… 你什么意思
Hooch... What do you mean?
哇 是它想到去翻垃圾箱的
Wow. Well, he was the one who knew to look in the garbage.
我是说 是我把信息拼凑在一起的
That's not... I mean, I actually, you know, sort of put the pieces together.
是吗 史考特 这样可不地道
Really, Scott? That's low.
跟可怜的胡奇抢功劳
Taking the credit from poor Hooch?
我怎么抢功劳了 -真对不起 胡奇 干得好
How am I taking credit? - I am so sorry, Hooch. Good job. Good job.
我是法警 好吗 -是的
I'm a deputy marshal, okay? - Yeah.
它是只狗 它吃虫子 -我的天…
He's a dog. He eats bugs. - Oh, my Go...
那是隆探员吗
That Agent Long?
没错
Yep.
了不起的狗狗
Some dog.
除非是联邦探员要在废弃货仓开店
Unless the Feds are setting up shop in janky warehouse buildings,
否则我们应该查清楚
we should check it out.
那孩子呢
What about the baby?
健康课上没讲过这个吗 我去哪孩子就去哪
Did they not cover this in health class? The baby goes where I go.
趁你还没说什么要保护我
And before you give me some speech about protecting me,
我得说一声我腰疼 我想小便
let me just say that my back hurts, I gotta pee
还有我的脚肿得厉害
and my feet are like water balloons.
但比这些都更重要的是我们有证人要解救
But more important than all of that, is we got a witness to save.
所以带上胡奇 我们走 -等等
So just grab Hooch, and let's go. - W-Wait.
等等 你想把胡奇也带上
Wait, you want to bring Hooch too?
不 不行 绝对不行
No! No. No way. No.
你觉得如果我们把它丢下它会保持安静吗
Do you think he's just gonna stay quiet if we leave him?
会乖乖地听狗狗播客
Listen to a doggy podcast or something?
好吧 走 一起去
Great. Come on. All right. Come on.
你想接着挨揍 还是把我们想知道的告诉我们
Do you want more? Or you gonna tell us what we want to know?
我们俩都知道你出♥卖♥♥♥同伙的唯一原因
We both know the only reason you flipped on your buddies
是你想吞掉他们那份
was so you could rip them off for their cut of the cash
从银行抢来的现金
you took from the banks.
我算了算 应该…
Which, by my count, should be…
差不多是两百万美元
two million bucks, give or take.
告诉我钱在哪
Now tell me where it is.
你打算之后怎么办 杀了我吗
What are you gonna do then? Then you kill me?
听我说 拉里
Listen to me, Larry.
我不会杀你 我只想要钱
I'm not gonna kill you. I just want the money.
如果你不说出来 那…
If you don't talk, though…
我们得马上冲进去 -等一等
We gotta get in there now. - Just hold on.
等等 莽牛仔 我们进去只会挨枪子
Hold up, cowboy. We run in there, we get shot.
我把钱藏在我妈妈家了 在车♥库♥的一个保龄球包里面
I got it at my mom's place, in a bowling bag in the garage.
可不这么做的话 证人就要挨枪子了
Yeah, we don't, our witness gets shot.
你说过不会杀我的 -拉里
You said you weren't gonna kill me. - Larry, Larry.
我当然不会杀你
Of course I'm gonna kill you.
等等 我有个主意
Hang on. I got an idea.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
好像有动静
Sounded like a noise.
是的 笨蛋 这个我当然知道
Yeah, idiot. I got that far.
快去看看
Go check it out!
我真不知道你是怎么跟这些蠢货合作的
I don't know how you worked with these meatheads.
每件小事都得手把手教
You gotta walk them through every little thing.
美国法警 -不许动
US Marshals! - Don't move!
别冲动 你们误会了
Easy, easy. This isn't what it looks like.
救救我
Help me!
把救我出去 你们…
Get me out of here! You...
胡奇
Hooch!
居然还有狗
Now there's a dog?
射他 他们正躲在木箱子后面
Just shoot him! He's behind a wooden box!
子弹能穿过木头
Bullets go through wood!
你们还能笨到什么程度
What kind of idiots are you?
不 别啊
Oh, no! Come on!
对了
Yes!
终于 戴上手铐了
Finally. Some handcuffs.
史考特 你没事吧
Yo, Scott. You all right?
我没事 隆在哪 -你让他跑了
Yeah, I'm fine. Where's Long? - You let him get away.
你没注意看吗 我们刚救了你一命
Have you not been paying attention? We just saved your life.
勉强算吧
Barely.
杰西 我得去追他
Jess, I gotta go after him.
好 你快去 我来呼叫支援
Yeah, go on. I'll get us some backup.
我也需要帮助
Yeah, I also need assistance.
地上还有人双手被扎带困住 跟椅子绑在一起呢
The guy on the ground in a zip tie and a chair.
快 胡奇
Go on, Hooch.
告诉我他在哪 替我找到他
Show me where he is. Find him for me.
都结束了 隆探员
It's over, Agent Long!
你这么觉得
Oh, ya think?
好像才刚开始
Seems like it's just getting started.
你不该多管闲事 -胡奇 往后退
You should've stayed out of it. - Hooch, get back.
那样就没人会无辜受伤
Nobody was gonna get hurt that didn't deserve it.
你跑不了的 隆探员
Well, you're not getting out of here, Agent Long.
警♥察♥已经在路上了
The police are already on their way.
你听到警笛了吗 机灵鬼
Well, you hear any sirens yet, smart guy?
后退 胡奇 后退
Get back. Hooch, get back.
听着 你也不想这么做
Look, you don't want to do this.
不 我想
Yeah, I do.
我费了一年功夫追查那个人♥渣♥
I busted my ass for a year chasing that scumbag.
他带着几百万逃脱惩罚 开始新生活 而我能得到什么
He walks with millions and a new life, and what do I get?
老婆离婚 债台高筑
A divorce, a bunch of debts I can't pay.
怎么了 胡奇
What is it, Hooch?
有什么…
Is something…
阿♥拉♥米达码头 船用起重机旁边
Alameda docks, by the ship cranes.
附近停着一辆灰色吉普车
There's a gray Jeep parked nearby.
快点过来
Just get here, now.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表