剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
你会学会的 你那么帅...
You'll get it. You're so good- looking...
你找东西的样子很帅 比如钥匙 你丢过钥匙吗
Good at looking for things. Like keys. You ever lose your keys?
我经常找不到钥匙 所以就训练安吉尔去找
I lose my keys so much that I trained Angel to find them.
要见识一下吗
Do you wanna see?
安吉尔 钥匙 看好了
Angel! Keys. Watch this.
在这里 裤子
Here they are. Pants.
没错 就在那 在我裤子里
Yep, that's where they are. They were just there in my pants.
不错 -多奇怪的地方
Yeah. - What a weird place for them.
不管怎样 好帅... 好运 祝你好运
Anyways, good look... Luck. Good luck!
谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. - Yeah.
早 我计划好了路线 如果我们7点半出发...
Morning. So I planned our route. If we leave here by 7:30...
你换发胶了
You changed your hair gel.
怎么回事 -没事
What's that about? - Nothing.
没人会无缘无故换发胶
No one changes their hair gel for nothing.
我们还是专心点 我得遵守行程表
Maybe we should focus. I have an itinerary.
行程表没有深度 我办案喜欢着眼于整体
Itineraries are two- dimensional. I like to approach a case holistically.
考虑到每个细节
You know, take in everything.
可我的发胶跟任务毫无关系...
But my hair gel doesn't have anything to do...
领带还打了个双温莎结
You tied a double Windsor too.
想给人留个好印象 -不
Are you trying to impress someone? - No.
给我 -不是
Is it me? - No.
给法官 -我没有这个想法 行吗
The judge? - I'm not trying to impress anyone, okay?
我得遵守行程表
Ju... I... I have an itinerary.
法官等你们五分钟了
Judge expected you five minutes ago.
愿上帝保佑你们的灵魂
May God have mercy on your soul.
怎么老有人这么说
Why do people keep saying that?
早上好 法官大人 -五分钟前 今天早上还挺美好
Good morning, Your Honor. - It was a good morning five minutes ago.
现在是一塌糊涂
Now it's a fiasco.
我向您保证 我们的时间很充裕
I assure you, sir, we have more than enough time.
那是没算上我的差使 -差使
Not if you include my errands. - Errands?
我们这代人热衷于去实体店
A crazy thing my generation does where we go to actual stores
亲自买♥♥东西
and get things in person.
先生 脱离既定路线会增加风险
Well, sir, any unplanned route does increase risk.
风险 你不让我喝咖啡试试
Risk? Try me without coffee.
我们带法官去买♥♥咖啡
Let's get the judge coffee.
泽维尔 你那里情况如何 都在控制之中吗
Xavier, what's your status? Is the situation under control?
不 情况正在迅速恶化
That's a negative. Situation is deteriorating rapidly.
这不是上了一点浆是上了很多 我能看出区别
This is not light starch! It's heavy! I can tell the difference!
我是特纳法警 -你好 是我
Deputy Marshal Turner. -Hey! It's me.
你嗓子怎么了 病了吗
What happened to your voice? Are you getting sick?
没有 有点奇怪
Uh, no. No. It's, uh, weird.
我只想问问是否一切顺利 庭审马上就开始了
Okay. Just, uh, checking everything's okay. Um, court's about to start.
我们马上就到 绕了一些路
Yeah, we're almost there. We, uh, we had a couple detours.
别说犯罪团伙 我相信城里的每个咖啡师和店员
You know, forget the mob, I'm pretty sure every barista and clerk in town
都想杀了内尔森法官
wants to kill Judge Nelson.
史考特 我知道内尔森有时候很麻烦
Scott, I know Nelson can be tough,
但知道有你在 一切都在控制之中
but I just feel a lot better knowing you're on detail
我感觉好多了
and everything's under control.
真不敢相信他们连上点浆都想糊弄
I can't believe they tried to fool me with the light stuff.
抱歉 等一下 -好像我看不出区别似的
Sorry. One sec. - Like I wouldn't know the difference!
我该死的甜甜圈呢 -一个波士顿奶油甜甜圈
And where's my damn doughnut? - One Boston cream doughnut.
那是糖粉
That's powdered sugar.
波士顿奶油里有巧克力 那是巴伐利亚奶油
Boston cream has chocolate. That's Bavarian cream!
记住了
Duly noted.
史考特 -抱歉
Scott? Scott? - Sorry.
情况正常 等会见
Uh, yeah, under control. Everything. I... I'll see you soon.
好 我们得走了
Okay, we gotta roll.
我们会守住出口 监视旁听席
We'll guard the exits, monitor the gallery,
我会待在您身边提供额外保护
and I'll be posted next to you for added protection.
有件事我要说清楚 法庭需要保持秩序
Let me make something clear. A courtroom needs order.
如若破坏秩序
Disturb that order,
你们就会在高速公路边捡垃圾 反省自己的错误
and you'll mull the error of your ways picking up trash by the highway.
明白了吗 -明白了
Understood? - Understood.
我理解秩序的必要性 先生
I appreciate the need for order, sir,
但严格来说 联邦法官无法命令他人捡垃圾
but technically a federal judge can't order people to pick up trash.
是吗
Oh, really?
也许你想在联邦法♥院♥当着我一位同事的面
Perhaps you'd like to argue this bit of constitutional law
争论一下这部分宪法
in front of one of my colleagues in federal court?
算你聪明 小白脸
Good choice, Nick Jonas.
这只动物... 会惹麻烦吗
And this animal... Is it gonna be a problem?
不会的 先生 它接受过安保训练
No, sir. He's, um, he's trained for security work.
胡奇 看
Hooch, look.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
迟一点总比学不会强
Better late than never.
政♥府♥会证实
The government will prove
被告比安奇先生犯有谋杀罪
that the defendant, Mr. Bianchi, is guilty of murder.
执法机构掌握了大量的监控录像和录音
We have overwhelming law enforcement surveillance video and audio
可以证明他有罪
confirming his culpability.
所以为什么不干脆认罪
So why not plead guilty?
很简单
Simple.
他想恐吓和威胁那些寻求正义的人
He wants to frighten and intimidate those who seek justice.
敢在我的法庭上再傻笑一次 你会后悔的
Smirk again in my courtroom, and you'll be sorry.
会后悔的那个人是你 -先生 你这是藐视法庭
You're the one that's gonna be sorry. - Sir, you are in contempt.
你根本不知道我的能力
You got no idea what I'm capable of.
律师马上到我房♥间里去一下
Counselors, in my chambers, now!
法官大人 我的委托人没别的意思
Your Honor, my client meant nothing.
我知道他是什么意思
Oh, I know what he meant.
他再开口说话 我就让他戴上手铐脚镣
He speaks again, he'll be in cuffs and leg irons.
这只狗都比他守规矩
This dog is better behaved.
这是对我委托人 和所有意大利裔美国人的侮辱
That is an insult to my client and to Italian- Americans everywhere.
法官大人 比安奇的话属于直接威胁
Your Honor, Mr. Bianchi's words were direct threats.
他这人说话不走脑子
He's just a man who speaks his mind.
检方律师太神经质了 -神经质
The counsel is hysterical. - Hysterical?
先不说这句评论有性别歧视的嫌疑
Setting aside that sexist dog whistle,
检方有理由担心法官的安全
counsel is appropriately concerned with the judge's safety.
同意
Agreed.
曼库索先生 除非你希望自己的委托人被单独拘禁
Mr. Mancuso, unless you want your client in solitary,
我建议你对检察官和法官放尊重点
I suggest you start showing the prosecutor and the judge a little respect.
你还在盯着我的发胶
You still looking at my hair gel?
是的 -能别这样了吗
Yes. - Can you stop?
我知道你有一套"整体方式"什么的
I know you have this whole "holistic approach" or whatever,
但我向你保证 发胶跟我们的工作无关
but I assure you, it has nothing to do with our job.
你确定 -是的 完全确定
And you're sure about that? - Yeah, I'm absolutely sure.
我们什么事也确认不了
Can we be sure of anything?
关键不在于答案 史考特 而在于问题
You know, it's not the answers, Scott. It's the questions.
我有个问题 能先把哲学思考放一边吗
I have a question. Can we just put the philosophy aside for a second, okay?
我们在这里有很重要的工作要做
We have, like, a really important job to do here.
请问你要点什么
May I please take your order?
你好 能给我们三份鸡肉卷吗
Hi, can we get three chicken tacos, please?
要蒙特利杰克奶酪 不要切达奶酪
With Monterey Jack cheese, not cheddar,
两份是玉米饼 一份是面饼
on two corn tortillas, one flour,
放在一个袋子里 上面写着 "法官专享 请勿触摸"
in a bag labeled "Judge only. Do not touch."
按您要求点的
Per your request.
多要的辣酱在哪
Where's the extra hot sauce?
马上就到
Extra hot sauce is on its way.
你好 情况怎么样 -你好
Hey, how's it going? - Hey.
我刚才把比安奇威胁法官一事 告诉了首席检察官
I just spoke to the chief about Bianchi's threat.
我已经着手安排 提高了安全措施
Already on it. I've doubled up security.
会有法警全天候盯着法官家
I've got deputies on the judge's house 24- 7,
从明天开始 我们往返法♥院♥
and starting tomorrow, we're gonna take alternate routes
会采用替代路线
to and from the courthouse.
太厉害了
Wow, that's amazing.
这就是我接受训练的目的 要从各个角度考虑
Well, you know, it's, uh, what I trained for. Thinking of every angle.
法官的玉米卷快要凉了 我们得赶快去拿辣酱
Judge's tacos are getting cold. We gotta roll on that hot sauce.
他说什么
What's that?
辣酱 -没事
Hot sauce? Nothing.
没事
It's nothing.
这是法警的行话 "辣酱"就是安全风险的意思
Yeah, it's actually marshal lingo. "Hot sauce" means, uh, security threat.
我得挂了
So I should go.
是因为那个检察官 对不对 你的发胶
It's for the prosecutor, isn't it? The hair gel?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表