剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
快出去 这里要爆♥炸♥了
We gotta get out now. The whole place is going up.
没错 我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
我们走 别轻举妄动
Let's go. Don't try anything.
趴下 低下
Get down! Get down! Stay down!
他绕到前面去了 想把我们困在这里
He came around front. He's gonna trap us in here.
我们可以等他离开
We could wait it out.
但这个地方在爆♥炸♥
And the place is exploding.
一号♥门貌似是我们唯一的选择了
Door number one's looking like our only option.
杰西 胡奇动作比我们都快
Jess, Hooch is faster than either of us,
它很乐意咬隆探员一口
and he would love to take a bite out of Agent Long.
门一开隆就会开枪
Long's gonna start shooting the second that door opens.
他在找我 绝对不会看到胡奇的
He's looking for me. He's never gonna see Hooch.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我们一会就要出去 这很危险
We're gonna go out there in a second. It's gonna be dangerous.
但我会一路陪着你
But I'm gonna be with you the whole way,
因为我知道你会保护我
because I know you have my back.
我也会保护你
I have your back too.
因为你是我永远的狗狗
Because you're my forever dog.
无论发生什么事
No matter what.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
不
No!
放下枪 否则你就会变成狗粮
Drop it! Or you're dog food.
终于来了
Oh! Finally.
乖孩子
Good boy.
干得好 特纳
Way to go, Turner.
好样的 巴克斯特 -你俩真棒
All right, Baxter. - Way to go, you two.
应该的 喂 主任想见我们
All right, all right. Hey, Chief wants to see us.
好的 -嗨 特纳
Okay. - Hey, Turner.
来自泽维尔的沙卡手势 不错啊
Ooh. A shaka from Xavier. Nice.
我用了一年时间 他才对我用摆这个手势
Took me a year to get one of those.
也许他是想告诉我 有人给我打电♥话♥
I thought maybe he was telling me I had a phone call.
很高兴你们来了
Glad you're here.
嗯…
Yeah…
这…
Is…
能… 让它别这样吗
Can… Can we stop this?
不行 -胡奇 坐下
No. - Hooch. Sit.
首先 我要说的是以后
I'm gonna start by saying in the future,
我让你们别管一件案子 你们就别管了 懂吗
when I say you're off the case, you're off the case, understood?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
虽说如此 干得好
That said, nice work.
我接到西科曼局长亲自打来的电♥话♥
Got a call from Marshal Sickerman himself.
他向你们道谢
He says thanks.
他还决定…
Also, he's decided that...
它叫什么名字 -胡奇
What's his name? - Hooch.
胡奇
Hooch?
由于胡奇的出色表现
Because of Hooch's service
也可能是因为它灭掉了我们联邦调查局那帮朋友的威风
and maybe because he took our friends at the FBI down a peg,
他决定让你们俩组成警犬队 立刻生效
he's decided that the two of you are a K-9 unit, effective immediately.
这也是为什么我想…
Which is why I wanna…
跟穆尼尔女士谈谈训练事宜
talk to Ms. Mounir about training.
长官 其实它显然已经接受过史考特父亲的多方训练
Actually, sir, it's clear he has a lot of training already from Scott's father.
可能不太正规 但很了不起
Unconventional, maybe, but kind of amazing.
也许我没说清楚
Maybe I wasn't clear.
我是说要训练它 别再干任何需要我♥干♥洗自己裤子的事情
I mean train him to stop doing anything that involves dry-cleaning my pants.
对
Right.
喂 过来 胡奇
Hey, hey. Come here. Come here, Hooch.
我们要成为警犬队了 听着不错吧
We're gonna be a K- 9 unit. Does that sound good?
艾丽卡 喂 艾丽卡
Oh, um, Erica. Hey, Erica.
你好 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
在你走之前 我想问你点事
Before you go, I just wanted to ask you something.
是吗
You do?
可以
Oh. Uh, sure.
关于胡奇的那番话 你是认真的吗
Do you really believe those things you said about Hooch?
是的 我是认真的 -真的
Yeah. Yeah, I do. - Yeah?
它只是需要一个能懂它的人明白它有多么出色
He just needs someone who gets him, sees how great he is.
我在努力
I'm trying.
真的 -是啊
I really am. - Yeah.
这种事很费时间
These things, they take time.
它只是不善于… 接收信♥号♥♥
He's just not great at, uh… picking up on signals.
听到了吗 胡奇你得接收信♥号♥♥ 知道吗
You hear that, Hooch? You gotta pick up on signals, right?
你得留心眼前的东西
Gotta be aware of what's right in front of your face.
我们从哪开始呢
So, where do we start?
胡奇那天跟安吉尔相处得很好
Hooch got along really well with Angel the other day.
所以如果它愿意…
So, you know, if he wants…
如果你愿意 它们可以一起训练
if you want, he can train with her.
还有其他警犬队
And the other K-9 units.
是的 太好了 听着不错 真的吗
Yeah, great. Sounds good.
太好了 哇 我…
Great. Wow, I... I'm...
安吉尔会很高兴跟它一起训练的
Angel will be really excited to work with him.
好吧 那你慢慢喝
Um… All right. Enjoy.
谢谢 我会的
Thank you. I will. Yeah.
你听到了吗 胡奇你有约会对象了 伙计
You hear that, Hooch? You got a date, buddy.
好吧 胡奇 听好了
All right, Hooch. Listen up.
既然我们是室友兼同事了 我们就得立点规矩 知道吗
Now that we're roommates and coworkers, we need some rules, okay?
我知道我说过 "永远的狗狗" 什么的
Now, I know I said that "forever dog" thing,
但那指的可不是为所欲为的狗狗 懂吗
but that doesn't mean dog who does whatever he wants, okay?
那是狗床 这是人坐的沙发
So that's the dog bed, this is the people couch.
我在这里 你在那里
Me here, you there.
不 停下 我的手♥机♥在响
No, no. Stop. That's my phone.
听着 除非你长出手来 否则我就得接电♥话♥
Hey, look. Unless you're gonna grow hands, I gotta get that, right?
放开我
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 劳拉
Hi, Laura.
史考特 我在妈妈家
Hey, Scott. I'm at Mom's.
出什么事了吗
Okay. Something wrong?
你知道我们一直在整理爸爸的遗物吧
You know how we've been going through Dad's old things?
我找到一样东西
I found something.
是什么
What is it?
很多档案
All these files.
我觉得爸爸心脏病发作前正在查案子 一件大案
I think Dad was working on a case before the heart attack. Something big.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这里有很多备忘录和好几十份关于重大刑事犯的警方档案
There's all these notes and dozens of police files on major criminals.
有毒犯 有组织犯罪…
Drug dealers, organized crime…
他是警♥察♥
Well, he was a cop.
史考特 这些都被藏在他的壁橱深处
Scott, all of this was hidden in the back of his closet.
我觉得他正在追查某件事 这事可怕到他不想告诉任何人
I think he was onto something scary enough he didn't wanna tell anyone.
看上去当时只有胡奇在他身边
And it looks like the only one with him was Hooch.
好吧 我…
Okay. I, um…
我们尽快赶过去 -谢谢你
We'll get out there as soon as we can. - Thanks.
你确定自己不会说话 小子
Sure you can't talk, boy?
好吧 看来我们要一起把这事查清楚了
Okay. Guess we're gonna have to figure this out together.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表