剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我跟法警局说好的
In my agreement with the Marshal service.
好吧
Right.
好 遵守规定
Okay. Policy.
好吧 有规定
All right. It's policy.
过来 伙计 对不起了 胡奇
Come here buddy. Sorry Hooch.
你好像看不成热闹了
It looks like you're gonna miss out on all the fun.
我很快就回来
I'll be back.
我用邮件给你发主表
So, I'm just gonna email you my master spreadsheet
这样我们就能按类别同步
so that we can get synchronized by category.
我们的系统目录采用多个标签 能自动同步
Uh, our system catalogs by multiple tabs, so it synchronizes automatically.
太好了
Ooh, fascinating.
签名篮球鞋应该属于衣物类
The signed basketball shoes, should those be categorized as clothing?
任何限♥量♥款的东西都应该归到收藏品类别
Anything limited edition should be categorized as collectibles,
但它应该能跟衣物交叉引用…
but it should be cross-referenced with clothing…
我们要创建一个特殊汇总 给那些找到的…
We're going to need to create a special summary for articles found…
可以把那个作为139B的独♥立♥子类别放进去
You can put that in as an independent subcategory of the 139 B.
很好
Oh, excellent.
再有不到一个小时就完事了
Shouldn't take more than another hour.
我去给狗喝点水
I'll go, uh, water the K-9 unit.
我想指出你在216所犯的错误
Uh, so I wanted to point out an error you made at 216.
不 -有错误
Oh, no. - An error?
不要
No, no.
不要啊
No, no, no, no.
我们可能有状况了
We might have a situation.
状况 什么状况
Situation? What situation?
胡奇 过来
Hooch! Hooch, come on.
我特意交代过你 不能让狗进来
I told you specifically, dogs aren't allowed.
宠物怎么能进… -它不是宠物 是受过训练的警犬
Why is a pet even in... - He's not a pet. He's a trained K-9.
胡奇
Hooch!
老天爷
Oh, dear.
这是尿吗
Is that urine?
有可能 也可能是口水
Maybe. Uh, it... it might be drool.
不可能是口水
That's not drool.
胡奇
Hooch.
胡奇 -这太丢人了
Hooch! - This is so embarrassing.
它肯定在附近
He's gotta be around here somewhere.
胡奇
Hooch.
你在这里
There you are.
好吧 还没那么…
All right. Overall, not that…
糟糕
…bad.
你好 我是艾丽卡 请留言
Hi, you've reached Erica. Leave a message.
你好 艾丽卡
Hey, Erica.
很抱歉我最近上课有一搭没一搭的
Um, I'm sorry I've been a little flaky with the training lately,
可胡奇急需接受训练
but Hooch really needs some work,
听到留言后请给我回电 或者我直接过去找你
so, uh, call me when you get this, or I'll... I'll just come in and see ya.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
劳拉 你在干吗 -史考特 我们得谈谈
Laura. What are you doing? - Scott, we gotta talk.
等等 现在是7点15分 你刚从松柏海滩开车过来
Hold on. It's 7:15. Did you just drive here from Cypress Beach?
我睡不着 满脑子都是调查的事
I couldn't sleep. I was all wrapped up with the investigation.
我喝了很多咖啡
I have had a lot of coffee.
还有 我早上5点半的时候想打电♥话♥来着
Also, it was 5:30 in the morning, and I was going to call,
但又一想 "管他呢"
but thought, "What the heck?
"马修在格雷迪那里 我直奔史考特的公♥寓♥好了"
Matthew's with Grady. I'll just go to Scott's apartment."
不管怎样 我偷偷地查过沃尔顿 你看看这个
Anyway, I did a little snooping on this Walton guy. Check it out.
我去过他的卡车运输公♥司♥ 拍了几张照片
I went by his trucking business, and I took some pictures.
看到卡车进进出出 车身上还有危险和易燃标志
See the trucks coming in and out of this place marked danger and flammable.
里面可能是任何东西
I mean, that could be anything.
可能是武器或炸♥弹♥ -或其他无数种可能
That could be weapons or bombs. - Or a million other things.
那好 你怎么不来看看这张
Okay. All right. Why don't you come take a look at this picture, huh?
这个看着也无害吗
That look innocent?
不过是个纹身
T... He has a tattoo.
你也有
You have a tattoo.
我那个是可爱的小海龟 这是骷髅
Of a cute, little sea turtle. That's a skull.
你试试说出一样拿骷髅当标志 同时还不邪恶的东西
Name one non-evil thing whose symbol is a skull.
说啊 你说不出来 -给我…
Go ahead. No, you can't. - Give me...
再看这张 他有枪
Take a look at this picture. He's got a gun.
那是车♥库♥门遥控器 -史考特 拜托
That's a garage door opener. - Scott, come on!
爸爸想告诉我们这家伙身上有事
Dad is trying to tell us something about this guy.
我知道 我能感觉到
I know it. I can feel it.
对 也可能是有小孩
Yes, and maybe it's that there were kids
在仓库里放过烟花
lighting off firecrackers in a warehouse somewhere.
你不相信我
You don't believe that.
我得接电♥话♥ 是主任
'Kay, I have to take this. It's the chief.
对了 "感恩而死"乐队他们的标志就是骷髅 不邪恶
Oh, by the way, Grateful Dead. Skull logo. Not evil.
我不知道你说的是什么
I have no idea what that is.
杰里·加… 算了
Jerry Garc... Okay.
你好 主任 早 你怎… -你这次麻烦大了
Hey, Chief. Good morning, how... - You've really done it this time!
马上滚到办公室来
Get to the office immediately!
是 我马上到
Yes, sir. I, um... I'll be right in.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你只有一个任务 特纳
You had one job, Turner.
保证马里奥·费斯资产的安全
Keep Mario Fez's assets safe and secure,
显然你觉得这有失你的身份
which, apparently, was beneath your dignity.
结果呢 -长官 我发誓 之前一切都很…
And what happens? - Sir, I swear. Everything was fi...
"之前"这个词用得好 你知道胡奇昨天干什么了吗
Was is the key word. You know what Hooch did yesterday?
给他看看
Show him.
法国艺术家雷纳德·加德瓦兹的真迹 晚期洛可可风格
Authentic Reynard Gadoise, French. Late Rococo.
我估计拍卖♥♥价至少十万美元
I estimated at least 100,000 at auction.
没了
Not anymore.
你的狗在仓库挣脱了狗绳 对吗
Your dog got loose in the warehouse. Is that correct?
是的 它只跑开了一小会 但很乖
Yes, but he was briefly unmonitored b-b-but contained,
除了撒点尿 我…
and other than a very small pet mess, I...
对不起 你是哪位
I'm sorry. Wh-Who are you?
这是职业责任办公室的苏珊·里彻
This is Susan Reacher with the Office of Professional Responsibility.
负责审查这个烂摊子 -内务部的
She's handling the review of this mess. - Internal Affairs?
没错 -长官 我…
Yeah. - Sir, I...
这不可能是胡奇干的
There's no way that Hooch could've done this.
留着明天10点在听证会上说吧
You know what? Save it for the hearing tomorrow at 10:00.
这是初步调查报告 我建议你好好看看
Here's our initial report. I suggest you review it thoroughly.
长官 我发誓… -特纳
Sir, I swear tha... - Turner.
成立警犬队是局长的意思
You know, the K-9 unit was the marshal's idea.
但现在我得告诉他 这支警犬队
Now I've got to tell him that we just lost 100 grand
害得我们丢了十万美元
because of that K-9 unit.
审查期间 你先休假
You're on leave pending this review,
当然还有这只狗
as is, of course, the dog.
好了 你出去吧
That's it. Dismissed.
真想念抓坏蛋的日子 羡慕死我了
I miss chasing bandits so much, my teeth hurt.
你看到内务部的苏珊·里彻在这转悠了吗
You see Susan Reacher from IA lurking around?
看到了 -"死神里彻"亲临现场
Yeah. - The Grim Reacher herself?
有人要倒霉了
Someone here is screwed.
是我 我要倒霉了
It's me. I'm screwed.
不会吧 -没错
Oh. - Yeah.
我听说她为人严厉 但很公正
Well, uh, what I heard is that she's tough but, like, fair, you know?
等等 怎么会是你
Wait, so why you?
这事太魔幻了
It's so crazy.
一副昂贵的狗画像在仓库里被撕毁
This fancy dog painting got ripped up in the warehouse,
他们怪在胡奇身上
and they're blaming Hooch.
但我当时在场 这不太可能
But I was there, and it just doesn't seem possible, you know?
胡奇不会那么做的
Hooch wouldn't do that.
不会的 没错
Oh, no. Yeah. He...
无法想象
That's crazy.
明天要举♥行♥听证会 我得想想办法
His hearing's tomorrow. I gotta figure something out.
没错
Yeah.
安吉尔 去找到它
Angel, find it. Find it.
乖狗狗
Good girl!
谁是世界上最棒的狗狗
Who's the best girl in the whole world? Who's the best girl in the whole world?
是你 安吉尔 你是最棒的
That's you, Angel. You're the best.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hey.
艾丽卡 我不知道你收到我的留言没有 但我急需你的帮助
Erica, I don't know if you got my message, but I really need your help.
是的 我收到了
Yeah. Oh, I got your message.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表