剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
可能连两分钟都算不上
I don't even think he's my two-minute dog.
不过说句公道话 我跟它待了一整天 感觉就像是永远
Although, to be fair, I've had him all day and it's felt like forever.
你让它伤心了
Aw. You made him sad.
不 它就长成这样好吗
No, that's his face. Okay?
它就是一副苦瓜脸 用来掩藏邪恶
He literally always looks sad. It masks the evil.
马特 给史考特舅舅看看我们在外公那找到的东西
Hey, Matty, show Uncle Scott what we found in Grandpa's things.
是你和外公
It's you and Grandpa.
我想外公了
I miss Grandpa.
我也是 小伙子
Me too, bud.
妈妈说你们总是吵架
Mom says you fought all the time.
你知道… 我们很爱对方 非常爱
You know, um… we loved each other. A lot.
他只是… 不想让我搬到城里来
But he just... he didn't want me to move to the city,
而且想让我养只狗
and then he wanted me to have a dog.
他吵赢了吗
So, he won the fight?
是的
Uh, yeah.
被你这么一说 他好像是吵赢了
Now that you mention it, it... it appears he did.
你为什么不喜欢狗 -什么…
Why don't you like dogs? - Wha...
回答问题
Answer the question.
我当然喜欢狗了
Of course I like dogs.
我只是… 我不喜欢它们流口水的样子
I just... I don't like the way that they drool.
还有它们的味道和行为
And smell. And act.
反♥社♥会♥的第一个迹象 讨厌狗
First sign of a sociopath? Distaste for dogs.
我想一心扑在工作上
I'm trying to focus on my job, bud.
但是外公说过狗让他在工作上做得更出色
But Grandpa said dogs made him better at his job.
说它们比人更聪明
That they were smarter than people.
因为人只能看到自己认为该看到的东西
'Cause people see what they think they should see,
而狗能看到一切
but dogs just see what's there.
马特 过来帮我修门
Hey, Matty, come help me with the door.
让他工作 快点
Let's let him work. Come on.
狗能看到一切
Dogs see what's there.
主任 我仔细想了想 突然觉得
Chief, I was thinking it over and I realized,
整个绑♥架♥事件说不通 不是吗
this whole kidnapping thing, it doesn't add up, does it?
看上去很简单 格拉克的同伙因为被他出♥卖♥♥♥紧随而来
Seems pretty simple. Gluck's crew came after him for turning on 'em.
但我们怎么知道是他们
But how do we know it was them?
那还能是谁 -这完全不符合他们的行事风格
Who else would it be? - It doesn't fit their MO at all.
看看这些档案
I mean, look at the files.
这些档案是怎么了
What the hell happened to these?
我还在教胡奇"纸不是食物" 嘿…
Uh, I'm still working on the whole "paper's not food" thing with Hooch. Hey...
胡奇 慢一点 对不起
Hooch, slow down! Sorry.
你没事吧
Oh, you okay?
我需要的是找回证人 特纳
NI need our witness back, Turner.
不是推测和狗的口水
ot speculation and dog spit.
没错 -听着 我想跟你聊聊
Yeah. - Look, I wanted to talk to you.
你和巴克斯特警官不要再管这件案子了
I'm taking you and Deputy Baxter off the case.
什么 -这是西科曼局长的直接命令
What? - This is direct from US Marshal Sickerman.
负责的联邦调查局探员把责任推在我们身上
The FBI Special Agent in charge is blaming us.
这件案子成了政♥治♥博弈
It's a whole political thing now.
主任 我向你发誓 我有新发现…
Chief, I promise you I am onto something...
特纳 不要节外生枝了
Turner. Don't make this harder than it has to be.
拿上档案 带着你的狗回家
Get your files, get your dog and go home.
好吧
Okay.
就这样了 不要我们管了
So that's it? We're just off the case?
我只知道主任说了联邦调查局很不满 而且…
All I know is what the chief said. The FBI is upset, and...
我们是替罪羊 -过来
And we're the fall guys. - Come on.
没错 看上去是这样
Yeah, it seems to be the idea.
这东西怎么又进来了 这是威胁
What is that thing doing in the building again? It's a menace.
冷静点 我们正要离开
Calm down. We're just leaving.
喂 听说案子不用你们管了
Hey! Heard you two got thrown off the case.
至少法警局这件事上做得对
Least the Marshal Service got that right.
你怎么回事 你以前知道怎么做的
What happened to you? You had it right before.
坏蛋 去咬 懂吗
Bad man. Bite. Got it?
你没救了
You're hopeless.
你吃掉我的档案 害得我被踢出案子
Well, you ate my files, got me kicked off the case,
毁掉我的公♥寓♥…
ruined my apartment...
你还想毁掉我生活中的什么东西吗
Anything else in my life you want to destroy?
不要回答
Don't answer that.
你想跟我一起读吗 我猜跟你有关
You want to read this with me? I guess it's about you.
我就当你同意了
I'll take that as a yes.
"亲爱的史考特 我知道我们并不总是意见一致
"Dear Scotty, I know we haven't always agreed on things,
我知道你认为自己不想养狗
and I know you think you don't want a dog.
有段时间我也是这么想
There was a time I thought the same.
但我生命中所珍视的一切都从狗开始"
But everything I care about in my life started with a dog.
你妈妈 你姐姐…
Your mom, your sister…
还有你
and you.
我希望你能有一只永远的狗狗让你可以依靠
I want you to have that forever dog you can count on.
胡奇很特别 史考特
Hooch is special, Scott.
它聪明 忠诚
He's smart, he's loyal and,
最重要的是它有一颗善良的心
more than anything, he's got a big heart.
我希望你能有一只狗 它会像我爱你一样爱所有人"
And I want you to have a dog who loves everyone as much as I love you."
谢谢你 胡奇
Thanks, Hooch.
也许你并不是谁都爱
Maybe you don't love everyone.
那个律师
That lawyer?
等一下
Wait a second.
你跟那个律师是怎么回事
What was up with you and that lawyer?
昨天你还恨不得吃掉那家伙
I mean, yesterday you wanted to eat the guy,
今天他还不如办公室养的植物让你感兴趣
and today, he was less interesting than the office plant.
除非…
Unless…
安吉尔
Angel.
很好 看好了
Good. With me.
安吉尔 脚后跟
Angel, heel.
乖丫头
Good girl.
你好 艾丽卡
Hey. Uh, Erica?
特纳法警 -能跟你说句话吗
Deputy Turner! - Can I talk to you?
我们不是说好了周四吗 今天是周四
Didn't we say Thursday? Is today Thursday?
不 今天是周三
Nope. It's Wednesday.
好吧 这么说你周三就过来了
Oh. Okay. Cool. So, you're just here Wednesday then.
你还记得那天你说过
You know that thing you said the other day
狗狗能察觉人类情绪吗
about dogs being able to pick up on human emotions?
比方说 我们自己都没意识到的事情
Like, things we don't necessarily know we're doing?
是的
Yeah.
我在想它们是不是只能看到跟狗狗有关的东西…
I was wondering if they just see, like... like, dog-related things...
不 它们什么都能看到
No, they see all kinds of things.
它们能感觉到我们面部表情的细微变化
They can sense tiny, little changes in our facial expressions
还有我们走路的方式…
and the way we move...
它们不仅能看到事物
I mean, they don't just see things either.
还能闻出我们身体中化学物质的变化
They can smell changes in our body chemistry.
会利用这一点感觉我们的情绪
And then they just use that to sense our emotions.
很神奇吧
Isn't that cool?
它们能闻出来我们是不是伤心或者紧张…
I mean, they could smell if we're sad or stressed...
不是说你臭 你的味道很好闻
Not that you smell. You smell great.
对不… 我的问题比这个更要紧一点
I'm sorr... My question's just a little more urgent than that.
我们有个证人被绑♥架♥了
We had a witness get abducted,
我觉得可能是内部人干的
and I think it might have been an inside job.
什么
What?
你觉得狗能否… 察觉到这一点
Do you think a dog might be able to, like... like, pick up on that?
有可能 当然了
It's possible, for sure.
狗能够判断出别人是不是有所隐藏
A dog can tell if someone's hiding something,
尤其是当他们很紧张或是生气的时候
especially if they're nervous or angry about it.
你觉得胡奇…
Do you think that Hooch...
昨天它还冲着一个律师大叫 恨得要死
Yesterday, he was barking at this lawyer. Hated him.
今天就对他不在乎了 完全不感兴趣
And then today, didn't care about him. At all.
我意识到 如果之前它不是冲着那个律师叫呢
And I realize, what if he wasn't barking at the lawyer?
如果它是冲着他身后的联邦调查局探员叫呢
What if he was barking at the FBI agent behind him?
他知道行动的所有信息 如果他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们…
He knew everything about the operation, and if he betrayed us...
对 我觉得胡奇可能看到了我们没看到的东西
Yeah. I think maybe Hooch sees something that we don't.
你没事吧
You all right?
你觉得呢
How do you think I am?
巴里奥斯进医院和证人不见 已经够糟糕的了
It's bad enough Barrios is in the hospital and we lost the witness,
而我居然对此无能为力
but now I can't even do anything about it.
亲爱的… 你不觉得这可能是个预兆吗
Baby... You think that this may be a sign?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表