剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
哪怕有警♥察♥ 恐龙或是鬼追我
Not even if I was being chased by cops or dinosaurs or ghosts.
我正要提这个 我...
Uh, I wanna broach that. I...
不
Oh, no.
有什么为难的事吗
Is something wrong?
没有
No.
算是有吧 我得跳交际舞
Sort of. I have this thing, and I have to ballroom dance.
可我都不知道美国和越南华尔兹的区别
And I don't even know the difference between the American waltz or Vietnamese.
你可能想说维也纳
I think you mean Viennese.
怪不得我用谷歌♥ 只能搜索到河内的一家舞蹈工作室
Oh, that's why my Google searches only found a dance studio in Hanoi.
维也纳华尔兹只是节奏快一点
Yeah, the Viennese waltz is just a faster tempo.
换步和转步多一点
More change steps and turns.
大多数人跳的都是美国华尔兹
Most people do the American waltz.
如果对你有帮助 我可以教你
I could teach you if that would be helpful.
很多员工都在外面做野外训练
Actually, a lot of the staff are out doing field exercises now,
所以有... 连地方都有了
so there's... there's even space.
等一下 你会跳华尔兹
Wait. You know how to waltz?
柯蒂斯小时候 最喜欢看的节目就是"与星共舞"
When Curtis was little, his favorite show was Dancing With The Stars,
我们妈妈觉得如果他上舞蹈课
and our mom thought if he took lessons,
也许他会变得更自信
maybe it would help him come out of his shell.
的确如此
It did.
我们还赢过几次比赛
We even won some competitions.
好吧 狗语者 交际舞冠...
Okay. So, dog whisperer, ballroom champ...
你还有什么秘密藏着掖着
What other secrets are you hiding?
没了 这就是我的全部秘密 史考特
Nothing. That's 100% of my secrets, Scott.
我本想对你保留这个秘密 但你是侦探
I tried to keep that one from you, but you're a detective.
要去跳吗
So, dancing?
好吧
Okay.
跳舞吗 胡奇 跳舞
Dancing, Hooch? Dancing.
一 二 三
One, two, three. One, two, three.
很好 现在是胳膊
Great. And now the arms.
很好 然后像...
Great. And then just like...
二 三
Two, three.
哎呀 真对不起
Geez! I'm so sorry.
华尔兹有能演绎的部分吗
In waltzing, is there a part where it's kind of, like, interpretive?
没有
No.
现在我要转了
Okay, now I'm gonna spin.
一 二 三 一 二
One, two, three. One, two.
非常好
Perfect.
怎么了
What?
准备好下一步了吗 -是的 该我转了
You're ready for the next thing. - Yeah. It's my turn to spin.
那... 不 -错了吗
So... No. - Is that wrong?
你不能转 -不公平
You don't spin. - Doesn't seem fair.
好吧 -谢谢你
Okay, fine. - Thank you.
慢一点
Slower.
很好 现在转过来
Okay, good. Now turn around.
对不起
Sorry.
一 二 三 一 二...
One, two, three. One, two...
对不起 我又踩你脚了吧
Sorry. I did it again, right?
你别数了 转
Okay, now you don't count. Spin.
好吧
All right. Oh!
对不起 -不 没事
I'm sorry. - No, it's... It's good.
转
Spin.
真不敢相信我能跳成这样
I can't believe I'm doing this.
你跳得非常好
You're doing so great.
准备好做后仰了吗
Are you ready to try the dip?
好了 我... 也许你应该先穿上训狗的防护服
Yeah, I... Maybe you should put on one of those dog bite suits first.
布萝克是个很讲究的女人 她会想要做后仰的
Brooke's a fancy woman. She's gonna expect a dip.
要么全力以赴 要么干脆不跳
Go big or go home.
行 我要全力以赴 该怎么跳 -好
Okay. I'll go big. What do I do? - OK.
我们从这开始 她会转出去
All right, let's start here. She'll spin out.
转回来
Spin in.
抱紧我
Hold me tight.
是布萝克 抱紧布萝克
Brooke. Hold Brooke tight.
是的 让她知道你不会把她摔倒 然后看着她的眼睛...
Yep. So she knows you won't drop her, and then look into her eyes...
把她放低
and then lower her.
你要接电♥话♥还是... -我接
Do you need to get that or... - Yeah.
你知道吗 -怎么了
You know what? - What?
可能我把你放倒会更快一点
I think it might be faster if I just kinda let you down.
放倒 -是的
Oh, go down? - Yeah. Yeah.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
好了
There you go.
你躺在地上了 -太好了
You're on the ground now. - Cool.
我们再练练这部分 -好的
We'll work on that part. - Okay.
是我妹妹 -好的
It's my sister. - Oh, cool.
抱歉 -没事 我得工作了
Sorry. - Yeah. I gotta go work.
真琐碎 狗狗那些事永远也做不完 -好的
Dog work. Dog's work's never done. Okay. - Okay.
是的 -我...
Yep. - I...
我会...
I'll be...
你好 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
史考特 抱歉打扰你 你正忙着吗
Hey, Scott. Sorry to bother you. Are you in the middle of something?
我也说不好
I'm not sure.
我知道大卫那件事让你很生气
I know you're really mad at me about the whole David thing.
大卫那件事
The David thing?
我想你说的是"闯进老朋友办公室"
I think you mean the "breaking into an old friend's office
"好能偷看他东西"那件事
so you can spy on him" thing.
听我说 我刚跟妈妈说过话 就在刚才 你听好了
Listen to me. I was just talking to Mom, just now, and get this.
你知道妈妈和大卫每周六晚上 都会在新月汉堡店
You know how Mom and David have dinner every Saturday night
吃晚餐吧
at Crescent Burger?
他刚打电♥话♥来 说他们明天要在她家吃晚饭
Well, he just called and said that they should have dinner at her place tomorrow
就这么突然
out of the blue.
奇怪
Huh. That's weird.
你也觉得吧
Uh, ya think?
他威胁我的前任 调查爸爸 现在又弄这一出
He's threatening my ex, investigating Dad and now this?
那顿晚餐我们必须到场 史考特
We have to be at that dinner, Scott.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
好吧
Okay.
你可能有那么一点道理
You may be somewhat right.
很好 我接受你的认可 谢谢
Great. I will take it. Thank you.
再见
Bye.
妈妈 你明天跟大卫吃晚饭 我能去吗
Mom. Do you think I could crash your dinner with David tomorrow?
我有段时间没见到他了
I haven't seen him in a while.
可以 没什么不行的 他肯定很高兴
Yeah. I don't see why not. I bet he'd love it.
太好了 有意思
Aw, great. Fun.
二 三
Two, three.
一
One.
有进步
You're improving.
跳得很好
Very nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾丽卡教了我几招 原来她舞跳得非常好
Erica taught me some stuff. You know, turns out she's a great dancer.
艾丽卡也教跳舞
Erica teaches dance too? Hmm.
你怎么来了 你不是整晚都在树上吗
What are you doing here? Weren't you up in a tree all night?
你什么时候睡觉
When do you sleep?
等工作做完之后
When the job's done.
这都是你查到的
Whoa. You did all this research?
有答案了吗
Well, any answers?
没有 只有问题
Nah, just questions.
杰克逊参加过六次战斗部署
You know, Jackson did six combat deployments,
接受过生存和特别战术训练
trained in survival and special tactics.
要是他想用那些陷阱要你的命 你怎么还没死
If he wanted those booby traps to kill you, why aren't you dead?
这个问题很病态
Huh. That's a dark question.
还有 房♥东说殴打起因于一次拒付房♥租
Also, the landlord said the assault happened over a refusal to pay rent.
我查过杰克逊的财务记录
I checked Jackson's financial records.
他从2007年起一直按时支付每张账单
He paid every bill on time going back to 2007.
我们肯定漏掉了什么
We're missing something.
我们漏掉的一样是这个
Well, one thing we're missing is this.
在一处陷阱附近发现的 刚被埋起来
Found it freshly buried near one of the booby traps.
他的狗跟着他
His dog is with him. - Hmm.
狗 -是的
Dog? Yeah.
房♥东在报♥警♥材料里可没提到有狗
Well, the landlord didn't mention a dog in the report he filed to the police.
听上去我们应该找那个房♥东聊聊
Sounds like we should talk to that landlord.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表