剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
有一个金发 上了点年纪的人
There was this guy, okay? Blond, kinda older.
他没报自己的名字 但他想要努克
He didn't give me his name, but he wanted Nuke,
给了我50美元
and he kinda gave me 50 bucks
让我扔掉狗的档案 -什么
to lose the dog's file. - What?
我没把它当回事
I didn't think that it was a big deal.
是这个人吗
Is it this guy?
没错 就是他
Yeah. That's him.
马迪 你刚才太棒了
Matty, that was amazing.
我管这个叫"好警♥察♥和伤心警♥察♥"
I call it good cop, sad cop.
我从图书馆借了本跟调查有关的书
I got a book from the library about investigations.
干得好 小子 我还是不知道现在该干什么
Well, good job, kiddo. I just don't really know what to do now.
史考特舅舅太忙 我又不能自己去质问沃尔顿
I mean, your Uncle Scott is busy, and I can't go question Walton alone.
还好我爸爸是警♥察♥
Well, good thing Dad's a police officer.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
谢谢你跟我们谈话 麦克多蒙德博士
Thanks for talking to us, Dr. McDormand.
你管理这家实验室长达八年之久
So you've run this lab for eight years. That's a long time.
这个项目非常重要 我很忙
It's a very significant project, and I'm very busy with it.
需要谈很久吗
Is this gonna take long?
不 不会... 用太多时间
No. No, no, no. It shouldn't... Shouldn't take much longer.
公众通常不会注意到政♥府♥工作
Uh, government work's mostly out of the public eye.
你是否感觉没有得到足够的认可
Do you ever feel like maybe you don't get enough credit?
这与认可无关 重要的是推动科学发展
It's not about credit. It's about pushing the frontiers of science.
醒醒
Wake up.
我们在这家实验室开♥发♥的技术 将改变人们的生活
The technology we're developing in this lab will change lives.
我相信它能改变生活 同时它也很... 值钱
And I'm sure it can change lives. It can also be worth a lot of, um, money.
你说什么 你想暗示什么
Excuse me? What are you implying?
没什么 你可以继续工作了
Nothing. I'll let you get back to work.
走吧 你好 早
Come on. Hi, good morning.
喂 -有发现吗
Yo. - Hey, anything?
谈话过程中它一直在睡觉 完全没反应
He slept through the interview. He didn't react at all.
那可以排除她的嫌疑了
So we check her off the list.
可能吧 但还是很可疑
Maybe. But it's suspicious, man, right?
她老说安保审查没必要
That she keeps saying that the security review isn't necessary.
而且不希望胡奇来这里 可它的确是在她进实验室时发作的
She doesn't want Hooch around. He did freak out when she came in the lab.
你抱怨什么 真没用
Now you whine? You're useless.
没用 这可说不好
Useless? I don't know.
这就是我说的那张糖纸
That's what I said about the candy wrapper.
好吧 我洗耳恭听 糖纸是怎么帮到你的
All right, fine. I'll bite. How did the wrapper finally help?
我一直不知道 那个人自首了
Never found out. Guy turned himself in.
那你为什么要提它 浪费我的时间
Then why are you wasting my time talking about it?
因为它有可能是破案的关键所在
Because it could've been the key to the whole case.
你得留心那些不起眼的东西 史考特
You gotta notice the little things, Scott.
就像外面的灌木
Like the shrubs outside,
麦克多蒙德博士的鞋子
Dr. McDormand's shoes
或者胡奇和那个吞拿鱼三明治
or Hooch and that tuna sandwich.
你认为我的狗喜欢吃东西也是条线索
You think it's a clue that my dog likes food?
小泽 有人要抢劫这里
X, this place is gonna get robbed,
我们还没有进展...
and we are no closer...
不 胡奇
No, no! Hooch, Hooch!
回来 快回来 -不 它咬我的脚脖子了
Come back here! Come back here! No! He nipped my ankle!
把这条狗赶走
Whoa! Get this dog away!
不 各位 保持镇定
No, no! Everyone, just stay calm.
一切正常
Everything's fine.
无人机
Whoa! The drones!
小心
Watch out!
不 这不可能
No, no. This can't be happening, no!
它冲着你去了
It's coming right for you!
不 看...
No. No. No. Look...
所有人立刻疏散
Everyone, evacuate!
这不是演习 请前往集♥合♥点
This is not a drill. Please head to the muster point.
没事的 史考特
All good, Scott.
重复一遍 这不是演习
Repeat, this is not a drill.
完全是场灾难
It was a disaster.
我以为胡奇给我指明了方向
I thought maybe Hooch was pointing me in the right direction,
但它发狂的时候 麦克多蒙德博士都不在实验室
but Dr. McDormand wasn't even in the lab the second time Hooch freaked out.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
穿越回今天早上 把胡奇留在家
Time-travel back to this morning and leave Hooch at home?
我说真的
I'm serious.
抱歉 但你有一个选择 它就在你眼前
I'm sorry, but there's one move here. And it's staring you in the face.
我不能跟胡奇拆伙
I can't stop working with Hooch.
我们是一支团队
We're a team.
我知道
I know.
但这是你的事业
But this is your career.
如果你有辆汽车 但自己无法控制
I mean, what if you had a car you couldn't control,
只能偶尔带你去要去的地方
that only sometimes got you to where you needed to go?
你会继续开它吗
Would you really keep driving that car?
去找主任谈谈 就说你希望重新开始 这次不带胡奇
Just talk to the chief and tell him you want a fresh start without Hooch.
主任已经很生我的气了
The chief's already so mad at me.
相信我 他会感到很欣慰的
Trust me. He'll be relieved.
他能找回一名优秀的法警
And he's getting a great deputy back.
长痛不如短痛
Just gotta rip off the Band-Aid.
不 胡奇 快走
No, no, no. Hooch, come on.
我不会因为你而内疚的
You... You're not gonna make me feel guilty, okay?
应该感到内疚的是你
You should be feeling guilty.
走吧
Come on.
杰西卡 我去找主任谈话的时候
Jessica, I just need you to keep an eye on Hooch
需要你帮我盯着点胡奇
while I talk to the chief.
不行
Mm-mmm. No. No, no way.
别拉上我 -求你了 就看一会
I won't be part of this. - Please. Just watch him for a bit.
好让你搬起石头砸自己的脚
So you can shoot yourself in the foot
做出职业生涯中最愚蠢的决定
and make the dumbest decision of your whole career?
至少我还能有事业 杰西 它就是场灾难
Well, at least I'll have a career. Jess, he's a disaster.
不 胡奇是只乖狗狗
No. Hooch is a sweetheart.
这台复印机才是灾难
This copy machine is a disaster.
它卡住了 我来帮你
It's jammed. Let me help.
但请听我说完 行吗 -笨复印机
Please just hear me out, okay? - No, it's stupid.
没错 胡奇是帮我破过一些案子
Of course, I've had some wins with Hooch,
但它在家里都不老实
but he can't even behave at home.
无论它去哪 身后都是一片狼藉
Everywhere he goes, he leaves a trail of destruction.
狼藉 拜托
Destruction? Oh, come on.
你对它太苛刻了
You're being way too hard on him.
不
No.
我懂了 我会看着胡奇的
Okay, I get it. I'll watch Hooch.
你这是怎么了
Oh, what is this?
说来话长 -没错
It's a long story. - Right.
说到这 我刚接到实验室安全主管的电♥话♥
Speaking of stories, I just got a call from the head of security at the lab
说你让他没法开展工作
saying that you're making his job impossible.
但我相信你会找借口 说胡奇是如何...
But I'm sure you're gonna have an excuse about how Hooch...
我没有任何借口 -什么
I have no excuse. - What?
你说得对 我跟狗过于亲近
You were right. I got too close to my dog.
之前没有想清楚 但现在明白了
I wasn't thinking clearly, but I am now.
胡奇它...
Hooch just...
不是可靠的执法工具
He's not a reliable law enforcement tool.
如果我没法控制自己的座驾 我就得抛弃它 对吗
If I had a car that I couldn't control, I'd have to ditch that car, right?
无论我有多喜欢它
No matter how much I like the car.
你确定要这样做吗
Are you sure about this?
是的
Yeah, I am.
我知道自己加入警犬队 是西科曼局长的意思
And I know me being part of a K-9 unit was Marshal Sickerman's big idea. I'll...
我会好好跟他说的
I'll smooth it over with him.
谢谢
Thank you.
我下午能请假吗 我需要...
Do you mind if I take the afternoon? I just need to...
我得安顿好胡奇 -当然可以
I gotta deal with Hooch. - Yeah, sure.
特纳
And, Turner?
说实话 我知道跟它一起工作很不容易
If I'm being honest, I know it was challenging working with him.
但我会想念它的
But I'm gonna miss him, you know?
史考特 胡奇
Scott! Hooch!
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hi!
好吧 我不会问的
Okay! I am not gonna ask.
我想把这个给你
Um, I wanted to give you this.
那天你说过 救下安吉尔是团队的功劳
The other day when you said rescuing Angel was a team effort,
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表