剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
太好了 我想看看印刷机
Perfect. I would love to see the printer.
我... 印刷机今天坏了
I... The... The printer's broken today.
没关系 我怎么都要看看 确保它符合环保要求
That's fine. I need to see it anyway. Just to make sure it's eco- friendly.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
让我收拾一下
Just let me tidy up.
站住 别跑!
Stop right there. No!
我们得离开这里 -出什么事了
We've gotta get out of here! - What's going on?
警♥察♥来了 快走
The cops are here! Go!
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
是他们 快追
That's them. Let's go.
车钥匙给我 像你那样开我们永远也抓不住他们
Give me the keys. The way you drive, we're never gonna catch 'em.
快!
Go, go, go!
♪ 我爱上了我的女孩 ♪
♪ I'm in love with my girl ♪
小泽 亲爱的 这里太舒服了
X, baby, this is heaven.
你带枪了吗
O, hey... Do you got your gun on you?
出什么事了 你有麻烦了
What's going on? Are you in trouble?
我们正在向东追捕两名嫌犯 但我们看不到他们
We're chasing two suspects, headed east, and we don't have a visual.
我猜他们可能是奔市机场去了
I'm guessing they're headed to the municipal airport.
我们需要支援 -我马上去 我需要我的脚
We need backup. - On my way. I need my feet.
再见
Namaste.
看到他们了吗 -什么也看不到 康妮
See them? - I can't see anything, Connie.
你看了吗 你得看才行
Are you even looking? You have to look.
如果你这是一辆带后窗的正常汽车
Maybe if you had a normal car with a back window,
而不是装满垃圾和画布的厢式货车 也许我能看到
instead of a van filled with garbage and canvases, I could!
联邦警♥察♥追我们这会 你开始关心我车里的整洁程度
The cleanliness of my van is now a priority when the feds are after us.
好像你以前关心过似的 康妮
As if that has ever been a priority, Connie.
我的天 说三道四
Oh, my God. With the judging.
好像你只会干这个
It's, like, all you can do.
我是疯了吗 为什么要跟你逃到墨西哥去
Am I insane? What am I even doing running off to Mexico with you?
我在埃尔多拉多过得很开心
I was perfectly happy in El Dorado,
给贩毒集团伪造银行记录 卖♥♥卖♥♥我的艺术品
forging bank records for the drug cartel and selling my art.
你管那个叫艺术品 是吗
You call that art, do you?
喂 有纹身的那个
Hey! You with the tattoo!
我需要帮助
I need some help.
他没影了
I don't see him anywhere.
你怎么知道这里有个机场
How'd you know there was an airport out here?
找结婚场地时知道的 奥莉维亚有表亲在芝加哥
From scouting for the wedding. Olivia's got cousins in Chicago.
真的假的 你在物色结婚场地
Seriously? Scouting for the wedding?
在那 机库旁边 -看到了
Over there. By the hangar! - Got it.
过来 伙计
Come on, boy.
一 二...
One, two...
他们来了
They're here!
小泽
X!
我可能打中一个
I think I got one!
小泽 跟我说话 你没事吧
X! X, talk to me. Are you all right?
快点 你怎么回事 -包很沉
Move faster! What's wrong with you? It's heavy.
快把包拎上飞机 我们得离开这里
Get it in the plane. We gotta get out of here.
拜托 你哪里中枪了 没事吧
Where are you hit? You all right?
原来中枪是这种感觉
So that's what that feels like.
多亏了防弹背心吧
Bulletproof vest, huh?
喂 -什么事
Hey! - What's going on?
有只狗 它要把钱叼走
There's a dog! It's trying to get the money!
那就拦住它
Well, stop it then!
胡奇 胡奇
Hooch? Hooch!
我们能赶紧走吗 这太扯了
Can't we just go? This is crazy!
不行 跟一个身无分文还不懂欣赏艺术的蠢货去墨西哥
No. Crazy would be going to Mexico with a dead broke idiot
那才叫扯呢
who can't even appreciate fine art!
康妮
Connie! Connie!
喂 -见鬼去吧
Hey! - To hell with it.
喂 康妮
Hey! Connie!
康妮
Connie! Connie!
美国法警 -趴在地上
US Marshal! - On the ground!
马上趴在地上
Get on the ground now!
喂 别把飞机开走
Hey! Hey! Don't move that plane!
去抓住她 这个我来 快去
Go get her! I got this! Go!
从飞机上下来 把手放在我能看到的地方
Out of the plane! Hands where I can see 'em!
慢一点 -举起手来!
Slowly. Slowly. - Your hands!
别开...
Don't... D- D- Don't sh...
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
好样的
That's my girl.
三个月后 我就要娶她了...
And I'm gonna marry her in three months...
三个月零两周三天
Two weeks and three days.
真爱降临时 老天会让你知道
When love is right, the universe lets you know.
我爱你
I love you.
不 别进来 抱歉 我受不了 它...
No, no, no, outside, I am sorry. I can't, it's...
说实话 我也闻不下去了 -我真同情你 特纳
Yeah, honestly, I can't smell it anymore. - That's sad, Turner.
你们俩这星期抓住一条大鱼
You guys caught a big tuna this week.
我接到特勤局的电♥话♥
Got a call from the Secret Service.
他们几个月来一直在追查利的活动
They've been after Leigh's operation for months.
这是他们送来的
They sent this.
我听说你防弹背心上挨了一枪 那是什么感觉
Heard you took a bullet to the vest. How's that hit feeling?
就像是对存在稍纵即逝本质 苦乐参半的提醒
Like a bittersweet reminder of the fleeting nature of existence.
好吧 干得好
Okay. Well, good job.
这么说你们俩现在是搭档了
So, is this you two teaming up now?
我们可能比较投缘
I think we may walk the same path.
是的 有可能
Yeah. Could be.
这个我没想到
Didn't see that coming.
不管怎么说 干得好 把狗带走
Uh, anyway, great job. Get that dog outta here.
甜瓜的治愈能力
The healing power of melons.
特纳 -在
Turner. - Yo.
你试过给胡奇洗个番茄汁浴吗 我听说很管用
Have you tried tomato juice on Hooch? Heard it works wonders.
谢谢你的建议 主任
Thanks for the tip, Chief.
非常感谢你能这么快来见我
Thank you so much for meeting me here so quickly.
我知道你很忙
I know that you're busy,
在来之前 肯定想先给胡奇洗干净
and I'm sure you wanted to wash Hooch before you came.
现在什么都一个味道了
Everything smells the same now.
你是怎么让这个吉伦同意见我们的
So, how'd you get this Gillen guy to agree to meet with us?
你说过他完全不与外界联♥系♥
I thought you said he was totally off the grid.
那是在我见到娜塔莉·利曼之前
That was before Natalie Leaman.
还记得高中时 她跟所有人说扎染是她爸爸发明的吗
Remember, from high school? Told everyone her dad invented tie- dye?
这句话耳熟
That rings a bell.
没错 原来扎染确实可以说是她爸爸发明的
Yeah. Turns out, her dad did kind of invent tie- dye.
同时我发现她是吉伦的前台
I found out she's Gillen's receptionist,
我们重新联♥系♥上了
and we totally reconnected.
他应该是一直躲在自己的湖边住♥宅♥里 天哪 他们来了
I guess he was hiding at his lake house? Oh. Oh, God. They're here.
吉伦先生 我叫史考特·特纳 这是我妹妹 劳拉...
Mr. Gillen. I'm Scott Turner. This is my sister, Laura...
听好了 是这样的 我本不想来
Yeah, look. Here's the deal. I don't wanna be here.
但我也不想让联邦警♥察♥查我 所以让我们把事说清楚
But I don't need the feds after me either, so let's just clear this up.
你们想知道什么 -请坐
What do you wanna know? - Have a seat.
我们父亲调查过你 为什么
Our father was investigating you. Why?
你不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
不 -她介意
No. - She does.
简单点说行吗
Simple version?
你们的父亲认为 我的迷你购物中心正在毁掉松柏海滩
Your dad thought my mini- malls were ruining Cypress Beach.
而我认为他就是个守旧的老顽固
I thought he was an old fart stuck in the past.
仅此而已 -是吗
That's pretty much it. - That right?
我们跟一个叫怀亚特·托利弗的人聊过 他说自己替你做过事
We spoke to a guy named Wyatt Tolliver. Said he did some work for you?
好吧 我为了以更好的价格拿几块地
All right. So I scared off a couple of losers
吓唬过几个废物
to get a better deal on some properties.
人在江湖 身不由已
Hey, don't hate the player. Hate the game.
你所谓的"身不由己" 其实叫敲诈勒索
That particular "game" is actually called extortion.
是联邦罪行
It's a federal crime.
好吧 我是不是太图省事了
All right. All right. Did I cut some corners?
你们的父亲对此很生气吗 是的
And your dad got pissed about it? Yeah.
但你们搞错了 好吗
But you guys are on the wrong track here, all right?
那你跑什么 为什么要躲起来
Then why did you run? Why were you hiding?
怀亚特在你们找他聊过之后吓坏了
Wyatt freaked out after you guys talked to him.
到处跟人说你们在调查一个大案子
Told everyone that you were investigating some big crime.
接着那家伙就消失了
Next thing I know, the guy disappears?
然后我就看到这辆诡异的旅行车 停在我家门前
Then I start seeing this creepy- looking station wagon parked in front of my house?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表