剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我要去找安吉尔
I'm going to find Angel.
艾丽卡 车上已经有名犯人和一条狗了
Oh. Erica, we already have a prisoner and a dog in the car.
太好了 还有一个空座
Great! There's an extra seat!
快出发
Let's go!
好吧
All right.
胡奇 我们一定要找到它
Hi, Hooch. We've got to find her.
仔细找那辆面包车 可能会被他们扔在任何地方
Just keep an eye out for the van. They could've ditched it anywhere.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
到处发安吉尔的照片
I'm sending Angel's picture everywhere.
救助所 收容站 寄养中心
Rescues, shelters, foster centers.
甚至是
Even…
爱猫人士
…cat people.
你真是很有勇气
Hey. That's really brave of you.
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
你是哪位
Who are you?
我叫迪克森 正在帮你找回被绑♥架♥的狗狗
Dixon. I'm helping with the whole dognapping thing.
你好 -不要你帮忙
Hi. - Not helping.
其实如果你们想要 我可以黑进大型卖♥♥狗网站
Actually, if you want, I could hack some big dog sale sites.
不用 谢谢 不许搞黑客那套
No. No, thank you. No hacking.
什么… 你怎么不明白呢 你是联邦囚犯
What... How's this not clear to you? You are a federal prisoner.
那可是艾丽卡的狗 老兄
It's Erica's dog, man!
小泽 也许在找面包车的同时
X, while we're looking for the van,
我们可以讨论一下奥莉维亚的事
I thought maybe we could discuss the whole Olivia thing?
没什么好说的
Nothing to discuss.
我们走的路可能渐行渐远
Our paths just, uh… …might be diverging.
你确定吗
You sure?
奥莉维亚想要的 我也希望能给她
You know, Olivia wants things that, uh, you know, I want for her too,
但有可能给不了
but maybe I can't do.
每当我想跟她聊一聊
And every time I try to talk to her about it,
她都不置可否
no words come out, you know?
你是因为有事没法跟奥莉维亚说
Okay. So there's something you can't talk to Olivia about.
所以才心烦意乱
Is that why you're so upset?
我没有心烦意乱
I'm not upset.
好吧
Okay.
我们这样试试
Okay, let's try this. Um…
你最喜欢在哪冲浪
What's your favorite surf spot?
乌鲁瓦图 -乌鲁… 那个地方
Uluwatu. - Ulu... That place.
假如说一个大浪打来 大得吓人 但你想冲上去试试
Say a big wave comes, right? And it's scary big, but you go for it.
你钻了进去 到… 那个… 叫"管浪"吧
And you're in it, right? You're in the... it's a... it's a tube?
叫"管浪" -是的
It's a tube. - Yeah.
你在管浪里如鱼得水 一路冲下去
You're in that tube, and you're tubing it. And you ride it all the way.
征服那种恐惧后是不是觉得爽多了
Don't you feel better, you know, like, conquering that fear?
恐惧可能是魔鬼
Well, fear can be an adversary.
但也可能是神明
But it can also be a god.
在乌鲁瓦图一路冲下去 你会撞上礁石
You ride a wave at Uluwatu all the way, you smash dry reef.
必死无疑
You die.
这个例子举得不好
That's a bad example.
杰西 拜托告诉我你有线索了 -可能吧
Jess, please tell me you have something. - Maybe.
巡警在访谷区发现了一辆灰色面包车
Beat cop spotted a gray van over in Visitacion.
没有车牌 但品牌和型号♥一样
No plates, but same make and model.
盖着一层防水布 可能是为了掩盖标志
And there's a tarp over it. Probably to hide the sign.
有地址吗 -马上给你发
Do you have a location? - Sending you the address now.
你在干吗 驾校练车吗
What is this? Driver's ed?
开快点
Rip it!
我已经开到最快了 -开快点
I'm going as fast as I can. - Rip it!
我在快
I am ripping it!
查查住户有没有前科
Check if any of the residents have priors.
喂 那是我的面包车
Hey! Hey! Hello! That's my van!
你们还在这站着干吗
Why are you just standing here?
不好意思 你是哪位
Excuse me, who are you?
抱歉 我是特纳警员 美国法警
Sorry, Deputy Turner. US Marshal.
史考特 告诉他们那些混账偷了我的宝贝
Scott. Tell them those monsters took my baby!
好 让我来处理 这辆面包车是联邦财产
Okay. Let me handle it. The van's federal property.
你有搜查令吗 -正在申请
You have a warrant? - I'm working on it.
我车里的搭档正看着一名囚犯
My partner's in the car guarding a prisoner,
只有我们三个人
and it's just the three of us.
我们能不能把住户叫出来…
I'm thinking if we can get the resident out...
你的朋友怎么了 -什么…
Um, what's up with your friend? - What...
安吉尔 我来了
Angel, I'm coming!
我的… -她有武器吗
Oh, my... - Does she have a weapon?
她有低血糖 -我来救你了
She has low blood sugar. - I'm coming for you!
要给她叫救护车吗 -她平时没这么疯狂 我发誓
Does she need an ambulance? - She's normally not this crazy. I swear.
我来处理… -喂 你疯了吗 女士
I'm gonna handle... - Hey! Are you insane, lady?
你那辆面包车是哪来的
You! Where did you get that van?
那辆 是我的
That van? It's mine.
你的 你停在那的 -是的 女士
It's yours? You put it there? - Yeah, lady.
我开过去停在那里 所以是我的面包车
I drove it there, I parked it there. So it's my van!
太好了 你被捕了 -等等 你无权逮捕我
Perfect. You're under arrest. - Wait! You can't just arrest me!
我当然可以 你刚承认窝赃
Sure I can. You just confessed to receiving stolen property.
去看看那辆车 -快点
Let's take a look at that van. - Let's.
拜托
Come on.
我跟你们说了 我只把车开走 狗的事我压根就不知道
I told you, I took the van. I don't know anything about a dog.
你是说一只德国牧羊犬打开后备箱 然后很有礼貌地锁上了你的院门
So, a German shepherd opened the trunk and then politely locked your gate?
是的
Yes.
好 跟我说说整个过程
Okay, run me through the timeline.
我要知道你去过的每个地方
I need to know everywhere you went,
做过的每件事 每一个交谈过的对象
everything you did, everyone you talked to.
我找到证据了
I found evidence!
我是说线索
I mean, a clue.
证据线索
An evidence clue.
我看到胡奇在嗅这张小地毯 所以我也闻了闻 上面有尿味
I saw Hooch sniffing this throw rug, so I sniffed it too and it has pee on it.
是狗尿 一定是安吉尔的
Dog pee. It has to be Angel.
安吉尔只有很害怕时才会在屋里小便
And Angel only pees inside if she's scared.
就像它妈妈一样
Just like her mama.
这只狗呢 在哪 -哥们
Where is this dog? Where is she? - Bro, bro!
哥们 她是个疯子
Bro, she is crazy.
我什么都没干 -他说谎
I didn't do anything. - He's lying!
你偷的面包车属于政♥府♥财产 她的狗也是
That van you stole is government property. So is the dog.
除非你接下来的五年想在联邦监狱里度过 哥们
So unless you wanna spend the next five years in a federal prison, bro,
我劝你还是招了吧
I suggest you start talking.
好吧 老天
All right. Geez.
我看到她们往面包车后面装电脑
I saw them loading the computers in the back of the van.
我想要的是那些东西
That's all I was after.
我把车开走时才发现里面有只狗
I didn't even know that there was a dog in there until I drove off.
我把电脑卖♥♥给了认识的一个女人
I sold the computers to this chick I know
她连狗一起要了
and she wanted the dog too.
好 我们跟这个女人聊聊
All right. Let's talk about this chick.
两千美元 买♥♥条狗
Two grand? For a dog?
训好的四千
Four if they're trained.
坐下
Sit.
坐下
Sit.
两千也不错了
Still, two's pretty good.
说得对
Yeah.
不过妈妈总说我们不会照顾宠物
Yeah, but Mom always said we couldn't take care of a pet though.
你不用溜溜它 给它吃特殊的食物吗
Don't you have to walk 'em and feed 'em special food?
你可能想说狗粮
Uh, I think it's called dog food.
别担心 我们很快就能出手
Stop worrying. We'll get rid of it quick.
我们要去一趟里诺
We'll do a run to Reno.
去储物间装车
Hit the storage space, load up the truck.
把电脑和狗卖♥♥掉 -好的
We'll sell the computers, the dog. - Okay.
也许我会带你去疯迪餐厅吃饭
Then maybe we'll take you out to Crazy D's.
想吃辣鸡肉吗 土豆沙拉
Good for some hot chicken? Potato salad?
我巴不得现在就去
I could totally go for some Crazy D's right now.
伊恩
Ian.
你有事吗 -瓦莱丽 听着
What do you want? - Okay! Valery, listen.
你有没有可能… 把狗还给我
Any way I could... I could get the dog back?
我一直想养只狗 有那么多…
I've been thinking about getting a dog, and there's just so many...
抱歉 伙计 成交后不能反悔
Uh, sorry, bud. A sale's a sale.
如果我想买♥♥回来呢
What if I, like, buy it back?
比如150美元
Like $150.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表