剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
Turner.
有空跟我去追捕逃犯吗
Are you available to, uh, go after an escaped prisoner with me?
我需要帮手
I could use the help.
追捕一名70岁高龄 离开联邦监狱营地的支票伪造犯
You, uh... You need help with a 70- year- old check- forger
你还要找人帮忙
who walked off a federal prison camp?
我对你想做的事情表示感谢 但我觉得你自己能搞定
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I think you'll be fine.
你还有自己的事情要做
You gotta wax your own board.
我懂
I get it.
喂 什么事 我是巴克斯特
Yo. Yeah, what's up? Baxter here.
电♥话♥那头没人
There's no one on that phone.
我知道你想干吗
I know what you're up to.
能给我点时间面对失败吗
Can I just process my failure for a minute?
让我消化自己的痛苦
Just, like, stew in my misery?
我会让你慢慢消化 只是想帮你一把
I'll let you stew away. I was just trying to help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你让我很难去面对
You're making it very hard to process.
追捕逃犯进行得不顺利
So, fugitive tracking didn't go so well.
一塌糊涂
Terrible.
我做得都没问题 可它只是兜了一个大圈子
I did everything right, you know, and he just... He went around in a big circle
之后就坐在了我们出发地的马路边上
and then sat down right on the curb where we started.
也许那就是她气味最强的地方
Maybe that's where her scent was the strongest.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
我不管圣·詹的案子了
I'm off the St. Jean case.
我是为了这个玩具来的
I actually came about the toy.
它是个怪物
He's a monster.
没日没夜地把它弄得吱吱响 好像想把我逼疯似的
He's squeaking it day and night. It's like he's trying to drive me crazy.
别往心里去 狗就是这样 真的
Don't take it personally. It's just a dog thing, really.
吱吱声会让它们想到猎物
And the squeak, it reminds them of prey.
你是说它喜欢听自己的受害者 发出尖利的哭声
You... You're saying that he delights in the squeaky cries of his victims
但它不是怪物
and he's not a monster?
只是... 好吧
Just... Okay.
也许胡奇有那么一丁点像怪物
Maybe Hooch is a tiny bit of a monster,
但你没法改变它的本能
but you can't change his instincts.
不过你可以拿走它的玩具
You can, however, replace his toy
换一个响声没那么烦人的
with something that has a less annoying squeak.
试着趁它吃晚饭 注意力不集中时偷偷用它换掉
Try subbing it in while he's eating dinner and not focusing on it.
这个要好多了
That's so much less offensive.
听听
Listen to that.
挺好吧 这是个好...
Oh, good? It's a good...
这就像... -好吧
This is like... - Okay.
简直是莫扎克的音乐
It's like Mozart.
就像是那种协奏曲
Just like that concerto.
是的 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
没有你我可怎么办
Ah, what would I do without you?
我不知道 你可能会死掉
I don't know. You'd probably die.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
你不会死的 你会好好的
You... You wouldn't die. You'd be fine.
试试新玩具 告诉我效果如何
Try the new toy. Let me know how it goes.
吱吱
Squeak. Squeak.
这个吱吱响的玩具真搞笑
This squeaky toy's hilarious.
让胡奇趁玩具还在时好好享受它
Make sure Hooch enjoys it
因为很快它就会不见的
while it lasts 'cause it's going away very soon.
各位 我们好像又做好了一个火山
Guys, I think we finished another volcano.
是的 -你想看看吗
Yeah. - You wanna see?
外公会感到很骄傲的
I think Grandpa would have been very proud.
看上去很好
Looks great.
我会加上乐高村民 让他们尖叫着逃离岩浆
I'll add Lego villagers to run screaming from the lava.
很好 胡奇已经去挑选幸运村民了
Good. Hooch already started picking out the lucky villagers.
我们来收拾桌子 好吗 -好的
And we'll clean up, okay? Okay.
那是你的兽医技术员考试用书吗
Is that, uh, for your vet tech exam?
准备得怎么样了
How's that going?
不是
Oh. It's... It's not.
我要照顾马修 上班 还要上抖音看小猪跳舞
I have no time to study between Matthew and work
没时间学习
and watching this dancing pig on TikTok.
劳拉 已经过去一年了 拜托
Laura, it's been a year. Come on.
没错 忙乱的一年
Yeah, a crazy year.
我又不是非得是兽医技术员 才能在诊所里帮妈妈
It's not like I have to be a vet tech to help Mom at the clinic.
不 你只是需要一个学位 来真正给动物治病
No. You just need a degree to actually treat animals
就像你一直希望的那样
like you've wanted to do forever.
你有没有接着调查爸爸的案子
So, um, did you look into Dad's case more?
那不是一件案子 但我调查了一下
Not a case. Um, but yeah, sort of.
我查过怀亚特·托利弗
I, uh, looked into Wyatt Tolliver.
他的注册地址在高橡树拖车公园
He's registered at the Tall Oaks Trailer Park.
没说是哪辆拖车 但...
Doesn't say which trailer, but...
太好了 出了城就是 我们可以开车过去找他聊聊
Great. That's just outside of town. We could drive over and talk to him.
等等 我不认为你...
Hold on. I don't think you...
史考特 这是我们的案子 请不要把我排除在外
Scotty, this is our case. Please don't shut me out of this.
我正在拿村民祭祀火山 胡奇突然发疯了
I was just sacrificing villagers to the volcano, and Hooch went nuts.
这次只用了几秒钟
It only took him seconds this time!
你又毁了一个
You destroyed another one?
这可不是能拿来庆祝的好事
This is not something to celebrate.
一整罐美食
A whole can of fancy food.
都吃完 伙计
Eat up, buddy.
对了
Yeah.
多开心 对吧 伙计
That's so exciting, right, boy?
我的天 快看这个
Oh, my dear. Look at this!
很有趣 对吗
It's cool, right?
我听说是安吉尔送的
I heard it was from Angel.
对了
Yeah!
好玩吧
Yeah.
得了吧 你试都没试过
Aw, come on. You didn't even try it!
拜托
Please.
这么大
It's huge.
你好 伙计
Hey, bud.
看这是什么
Look what I got.
看 是你的玩具
Look, it's your toy.
想要 好玩吗
Want that? Yeah?
好吧
Okay.
行 你赢了
Fine, you win.
我会修好的
I'll fix it.
这是那个支票伪造犯 -快走
That the, um, check- forger? Let's go.
是的 他藏在这个纵火犯的家里
Yeah. It turns out he was hiding at this arsonist's place.
这家伙在联邦调查局的要犯名单上
And this guy was on the FBI's most wanted list.
太阳升起时追着他穿过一个火车停车场
Chased him through a train yard as the sun was rising.
非常奇妙
It was magical.
你跟特伦特怎么样了
How's it looking with Trent?
你们要结成搭档了
You guys gonna partner up?
貌似不太可能
It's not looking good.
恭喜你
Congrats.
留在这 拜托留在这
Stay. Please stay.
胡奇折磨死我了
Hooch is breaking me.
我心力憔悴 -我能体会到
I'm broken. - Oh, I can relate to that.
这个小家伙整晚都在踢我的肾
This bump was kickboxing my kidneys all night.
不管他们在通报什么情况 看来都没我的事
Well, whatever that briefing is, I guess I'm not invited.
不把我变成不睡觉的僵尸 被打发去停车场洗车
Hooch won't be happy until I am a sleepless zombie
胡奇是不会开心的
assigned to washing cars in the parking garage.
你不用担心
Don't even worry about it.
你不会漏掉太多信息
You're definitely not missing much.
"嗨 主任"
"Hey, Chief.
"我和铁血小队会统一发型"
Me and the T- Squad are gonna get matching haircuts."
"好主意 特伦特"
"Oh, great idea, Trent.
"行动报告别忘了给我一份"
Loop me in on the after- action report."
"好的 主任"
"On it, Chief.
"对了 你的皮鞋脏了"
Hey, your boots are dirty.
"想让铁人帮你擦得噌亮吗"
Want a spit shine from the T- Man?"
你很擅长这个啊
You're good at that.
大概就这些了
Think that sums it up.
我是特伦特 好了 我们这就出发
Go for Trent. Here it is. We're locked and loaded.
又一次在市中心发现克丽丝塔·圣·詹
Krista St. Jean was just spotted again downtown.
我们要收网 能去的法警都要去
We are closing the net. We need every available deputy...
嗨 -你 我们走
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表