剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
你担心了吗 -我的天 简直担心死了
You scared? - Oh, my God. I'm so scared.
你知道的
You know.
因为我跟法警共事 而史考特是法警 而且...
Because I work with deputy marshals, and Scott's a deputy marshal and...
你很在乎他 -没有
And you care about him. - No.
我明显不是这个意思
I mean, not "no," obviously.
我那种在乎 就像你在乎跟自己一起工作
I care about him in the way that you would care about somebody you work with.
或有时一起慢跑的人一样
Or sometimes jog with.
她很在乎史考特
She cares about Scott.
承认吧 让她承认吧
Own it. Tell her to own it.
我只是...
I just...
我不想被人觉得很奇怪
I don't wanna be weird.
跟从自己的内心没什么好奇怪的
Ain't nothing weird about following your heart.
我就是这样喜欢上冲浪
That's how I found surfing.
和韩国流行音乐的
And K-pop.
还有奥莉维亚
And Olivia.
要是...
What do you...
要是你的心很疯狂怎么办
What do you do if your heart's acting crazy?
这里从不会疯狂
Crazy is never here.
这里才会疯狂
Crazy is only there.
相信我
Trust me.
跟从你的内心 永远都是
Follow your heart. Always.
小泽 有线索了吗
Hey, X. What do you got?
我们正在你发给我们的那条路上
We're by that road where you sent us.
没什么发现
I don't see much.
老天 这可不妙
God, that's not good.
我一直在联♥系♥当地警方
I've been checking in with the local police.
恐怕没有别的线索了
I'm worried we're running out of leads.
也许不是毫无线索
Well, maybe not quite out of leads.
一辆旅行车和一辆警车停在路边
We got a station wagon and a police vehicle by the side of the road.
还有一条狗 警车里有条狗 杰西
And a dog. There's a... There's a dog in the police car, Jess.
好的 肯定有问题 那辆车可能是史考特姐姐的
All right. Well, that's something. The car is probably Scott's sister's.
我刚把她的电♥话♥号♥码发给你
I just sent you her number right now.
收到了 杰西
Got it. Hey, Jess.
这事越来越不对劲 我们可能得跟主任谈谈
This thing is heating up. We should probably talk to the chief.
什么 不行 主任有个重要的报告
What? No. Chief's got his big presentation.
眼下他正跟几名国会议员在会议室
He's in there with a few members of Congress right now.
看来他们有机会一睹 美国法警在行动中的风采了
Well, I guess they're gonna get to see the US Marshals in action.
自从启动西科曼局长的搜查证创举以来
So since initiating Marshal Sickerman's warrant initiative,
结案率提高了8%
case closure rates have increased by 8%.
主任 -巴克斯特 我们正忙着呢
Chief? - Baxter, we're in the middle of something.
抱歉打断你们 但出了点状况
Sorry to interrupt, but we got a problem.
是特纳法警
It's Deputy Turner.
他去松柏海滩查案 但现在失联了
He was checking something out in Cypress Beach and we can't reach him.
抱歉 失陪一会
So sorry. Excuse me one moment.
这是真的吗
Is this for real?
特纳说那边出了大事 但只能靠狗来支持自己的说法
Turner mentioned some craziness out there, but all he had was his dog to back it up.
看来狗可能是对的
It turns out the dog might've been right.
不管你对他的调查怎么看 史考特是我们中的一员 现在失踪了
Whatever you think of his investigation, Scott's one of ours and he's missing.
主任 你知道我们必须这么做
Chief, you know we have to do this.
好吧 我们坐直升机去
All right. We'll take a chopper.
各位 我们遇到了紧急情况 恐怕得提前结束会议了
Gentlemen, ma'am, we have an emergency. I'm afraid I'll have to cut this short.
你说什么 -对不起 这事很重要
Excuse me? - I'm sorry. This is important.
比向你的地方国会议员作报告还重要
More important than a presentation to your local members of Congress?
也许我们应该给你的领导 西科曼局长打个电♥话♥
I think maybe we should call Marshal Sickerman, your boss.
你们尽管打
Why don't you do that?
让他来这里做自己的幻灯片演示好了
And tell him to come down here and do his own PowerPoint presentation,
因为我的一名法警遇到了麻烦
because one of my deputies is in trouble.
天哪 感觉真爽
God, that felt good.
行啊
Okay.
胡奇跑开了
Hooch ran off.
我们到处找都没找到 然后你就打电♥话♥了
We looked everywhere, couldn't find him, then you called.
找到了那只袜子 干得好
Nice work finding that sock.
那都是她的功劳 她简直就是女夏洛克·福尔摩斯
It was all her. She's like the girl version of Sherlock Holmes.
哇 -你们俩是我弟弟的同事
Wow. - You two work with my brother?
对 我们俩都是
Yeah, we both do.
我训练史考特 她训练胡奇 但有时候好像也会存在交集
I train Scott. She trains Hooch, but I guess there's some crossover there.
是的 训练胡奇更简单点
Yeah. Hooch is easier.
没错 -知道胡奇往哪边跑了吗
Yeah. - Any idea which way Hooch ran?
它跑得太快 我们跟不上
He was moving too fast for us to follow.
好吧 干脆我们绕着圈找
Okay, I say we move out in circles.
看能不能找到踪迹 -好的
See if we can find some tracks. - Okay.
你真想因为沃尔顿进监狱吗
Do you seriously want to go to jail for Walton?
他给了我很多钱 斗狗很赚钱
He pays me plenty. Lot of money in dogfighting.
你在等什么人吗
You looking for someone?
不会有人来的 坐下
Ain't nobody coming, so sit down.
我说了 坐下
I said sit down!
好了
Here we go.
你有多重 180斤左右吗
What do you weigh? 180, give or take?
别乱动
Hold still.
不 救命
No! Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help! Help!
救命啊
Help! Help!
你就是不肯放弃 是吗
You just won't quit, will you?
不
No!
胡奇
Hooch.
不
No!
求你了 别开枪
Please. Don't. Don't!
胡奇 不
Hooch! No!
打偏了
I missed.
怎么回事
What happened? Huh?
胡奇 我们成功了 伙计
Hooch! We did it! We did it, buddy!
我们成功了 过来
We did it. Come here.
能感觉到你的舌头 我从没想到我会这么开心
I never thought I'd be so happy to feel that tongue.
我再也不会离开你了 再也不会
I'll never leave you again, boy. I'll never leave you again.
永远的狗狗 这次是真的
Forever dog. For real this time.
快点 我们还有事要做
Come on. We got work to do.
我的天 史考特
Oh, my God. Scott!
你确定刚才是枪声吗
Are we sure that they were gunshots?
是的 我确定 -史考特
Yeah, I'm sure. - Scott!
我在职业生涯中听到过很多枪声
I've heard a lot of gunshots in my day.
我们得弄明白枪声是从哪里传来的
We just gotta figure out which way it came from.
等等 艾丽卡 你的狗能用史考特的袜子追踪到他的气味吗
Wait. Erica, is your dog able to track Scott's scent? Maybe with his sock?
安吉尔不太善于追踪 但要是我们知道方向...
Angel is not really a tracker, but if we had a direction...
那边
That way!
格雷迪 你怎么知道的
Grady, how do you know that?
因为他就在那里
'Cause he's right there.
史考特 -史考特
Scott! - Scotty!
我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 你没事吧 我都担心死了
Oh, my God. Are you okay? I was so worried.
我没事 我还活着 -我是说我们 我们都很担心
Hey. Yeah. I'm fine. I'm alive. - I mean, we. We were all worried.
你看上去很糟糕 -谢谢
You look awful. - Thanks.
快帮我解开
I'd love to get my hands free.
对了 -你能把胶带隔断吗
Yeah, yeah. - Can you cut this off?
有人追你吗
Anyone after you?
本来有 但他会睡上几个小时了
There was. But he'll be napping for a few hours.
现在我们得去阻止斗狗 -对
Now we gotta stop that dogfight. - Yeah.
你还有枪吗 -在车上 我们要去哪里
Do you have an extra gun? - In the car. Where we going?
镇上有一批豪车
There's a bunch of fancy cars in town.
我一直在查那个
I've been working on that.
确定是这个地方吗
Now, we sure about this place?
很确定
As sure as we can be.
记录有点...
The records are a bit, um...
劳拉
Laura?
怎么样 史考特没事吧
What's going on? Is Scott okay?
我们找到他了 他没事
Yeah. We got him. He's okay.
谢天谢地 -我们还没走出困境
Oh, thank God. -Well, we're not out of the woods yet.
找到斗狗场地了吗
Any luck finding that dogfight?
可能找到了
I think so.
看起来沃尔顿买♥♥下了原来的鳄梨工厂
Looks like Walton bought the old avocado plant.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表