剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我要下去了
I'm going over!
他们翻下去了 快追
They went over the side. Go. Go!
我们走 快点
Let's move. Come on.
他们会跑掉的
They're gonna get away.
不 不会的
No, they won't.
不 你要干吗 我们不能用这个下去
No, no, no. What are you doing? We can't go down this thing.
就像我说的 "用尽办法 永不停下"
Like I said, "Use every resource. Never stop."
你能行的 史考特
You got this, Scott.
哪怕翻墙也不能停下 老天 来吧
Never stop over a wall. God, come on!
不
Oh, no.
他们下来了
They're coming down.
你应该在落地时打滚 -你该早点说
It helps if you roll on the landing! - You could've mentioned that earlier.
最宝贵的教训都得自己学
Best lessons you learn yourself.
我们走
Let's go!
得截住他们 -他们必须绕过实验室才能开出去
Gotta cut 'em off. - Have to drive around the labs to get out.
我们从楼里穿过去
We'll run through the building.
让开 快点 快让开
Out of the way. Move, move, move! Get out of the way!
马上报♥警♥
Call the police, now!
挡风玻璃是防弹的 -打引擎盖
Windshield's bulletproof. - Go for the hood.
九毫米手♥枪♥打不♥穿♥卡车发动机缸体
You can't take out a truck engine block with a nine-millimeter.
没错 但你能干掉分电器盖
Nope, but you can shoot off the distributor cap.
分电器盖是什么
Where's the distributor cap?
这得看卡车的年份 如果是2004年之前...
It depends on the year of the truck. If it's before 2004...
开枪就是了
Just shoot!
我没子弹了 -我还有一颗
I'm out! - I got one more.
看住司机 灌木 去拿灌木
Cover the driver! Shrub. Get the shrub.
住手 不许动 -一 二 三
Freeze! Don't move. One, two, three.
你们被捕了
You're under arrest.
我说过 "我喜欢茂盛的灌木"
Like I said, "Love a good shrub."
在12个州抢劫达14次
Fourteen heists in a dozen states.
他们利用自己的高级别军事许可 承揽保安队的工作
They used their high-level military clearances to get jobs as security teams.
接触技术和药物目标
Gained access to tech, pharmaceutical targets,
事后把保安系统抹除干净 掩盖自己的行踪
then wiped the security systems behind them clean, covering their tracks.
在今天之前 没被任何人发现过
No one's laid a finger on them until today.
麦克多蒙德博士向你们致谢 实验室的驱动器都已恢复
Dr. McDormand sends her thanks. The lab's drives have all been recovered.
太好了
Very cool.
是啊 还有... 特纳
Yeah. And, um... Turner.
我之前对你有点苛刻 显然应该再给你一次机会
I was a little hard on you. Clearly, you deserved a second chance.
谢谢主任
Thanks, Chief.
干得好
Good job.
看到没 我跟你说过只要好好完成下一个任务
See? Told you. Just gotta nail the next job.
谢谢你支持我
Thanks for having my back.
一向如此
Always.
怎么了 -没事
What? - Nothing.
我能感觉到你的表情
I can feel your look.
表情是无法被感觉到的 史考特
You can't feel a look, Scott.
因为胡奇的事 你对我有意见 我知道
Yeah, you're judging me for the Hooch thing. I know that.
不 也许是你对自己有意见 我是说 胡奇它...
No, maybe you're judging yourself. I mean, Hooch did...
是 我知道 胡奇感觉到了气压的下降
Yeah, I know. Yeah, Hooch sensed the drop in pressure.
它也咬过一大群工程师
He also bit a bunch of engineers.
如果我无法相信它 那它就不是可靠的执法工具
If I can't trust him, then he's not a reliable law enforcement tool.
不 我懂 你说得有理
Nah, I get it. Makes sense.
工具失去作用就该丢掉
A tool doesn't work anymore, you get rid of it.
没错 -是的
That's right. - Yeah.
所以我不再跟胡奇合作了
That's why I'm done working with Hooch.
问题是 胡奇是你的工具
Question is Hooch your tool...
还是你的搭档
or is Hooch your partner?
杰西 你想来点索瓦兰吉吗
Hey, Jess, you wanna get some souvlaki?
我想结束自己的果汁排毒期了
I'm thinking about ending my juice cleanse.
那是吃的吗 我们走
Is that food? Let's do it.
你真能确定是沃尔顿买♥♥了那条狗吗
Hey, so you're completely sure that Walton bought that dog?
因为如果你不... -我在收容站确认过了 格雷迪
Because if you're not... - I confirmed it at the shelter, Grady.
我查过本县的每一条斗牛犬
I've tracked every pit bull in the county.
是吗 所以你和史考特调查的这件事...
Really? Wow. So this thing that you and Scott are investigating is...
我们要有重大突破了 让我来说话 行吗
We're on to something big. Let me do the talking, okay?
让你来只是以防事情出岔子
You're just here if things go south.
劳拉·特纳
Laura Turner.
加兰警官 很高兴见到你们
Officer Garland. Good to see you.
你们有人想喝咖啡吗
Either of you want a cup of joe?
不用了
No, we're good.
诊所怎么样 能帮助有需要的动物 感觉一定很好
How's the clinic? It must be nice helping out animals in need.
你能提到动物 真是有意思
Oh, so funny that you should mention animals.
我们来是为了一只狗被收养的事情 听说你最近收留了一只斗牛犬
We're actually here about a dog adoption. Heard you recently took in a pit bull.
没有
No.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
这不重要 重要的是那只狗
It doesn't matter. What matters is the dog.
它叫努克 听说它很好斗 很不安分
Name's Nuke. Heard he's pretty aggressive, troubled.
没错 我们需要一只看门狗看守院子
Yeah, we needed a guard dog to protect the yard here.
有些人不喜欢好斗的狗 但我对它们情有独钟
Some folks don't like aggressive dogs, but I've always had a soft spot for 'em.
进来的时候没看到它
Didn't see him on the way in.
因为它几天前跑掉了
'Cause he ran off. A few days ago.
很邪门 一定是从围栏下面
Darndest thing. Must've got under a fence.
我有天早上进来 发现它不见了 真不敢相信
I came in one morning, he was gone. I couldn't believe it.
我开车转了转 打了几个电♥话♥ -是吗 这就是你的故事
I drove around, made some calls. - Really? That's your story?
狗无故不见了
The dog just disappeared?
这是事实 狗跑掉了
That's the truth. Dog ran off.
这是犯罪行为吗 格雷迪警官
Is that some kind of crime, Officer Grady?
我...
I...
不是 -那好
No. - Well then...
你们没事了吧
We done here?
可以的话我会逮捕他 -我知道 格雷迪
I would arrest him if I could. - I know, Grady.
你生我的气了吗 你好像生气了 -我没生气
Are you mad at me? You seem mad. - I'm not mad.
我是在替努克和其他的狗担心
I'm worried about Nuke and all the other dogs.
趁着还来得及 我们得做点什么
We've gotta do something before it's too late.
是啊
Yeah.
在水上的感觉肯定很好
It'll be nice to get on the water, right?
议员很喜欢这种蓝奶酪橄榄
So the congressman loves these blue cheese olives.
尝一个 我在一家店里买♥♥...
Try one. I picked some up at a bout...
给 -好的
Here you go. - All right.
米西和卡尔在那
Yeah. Oh, there's Missy and Carl.
你们好 -你好 布萝克
Hey, guys. - Hey, Brooke.
你会喜欢他们的
You're gonna love them.
你没事吧 一直不怎么说话
Are you okay? You've been kind of quiet.
我没事
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
能笑一笑吗 他们在商量着去阿斯彭
Could you maybe smile a bit? They're talking about a trip to Aspen.
抱歉 我... 我只是在想胡奇
Sorry, I, um... No, I'm just thinking about Hooch.
那... 我们上船吧 你会忘掉它的
Well, just... Let's get on the boat. You'll forget all about him.
我不止是想念它
It's not just that I miss him.
我觉得也许应该再给它一次机会
I'm thinking maybe he deserves a second chance.
史考特 拜托 胡奇有过无数次机会
Scott, come on. Hooch had a billion chances.
你想象一下
And picture this,
美国法警史考特·特纳和司法部长布萝克·梅勒
US Marshal Scott Turner and Attorney General Brooke Mailer.
那幅画面里有条流着口水的狗合适吗
Now, does that image have a slobbery dog in it?
是的 我不... 我想象不到那副画面
Yeah, I don't... I don't... I don't know about that image.
我只是...
I just...
我觉得我现在没法跟你过去
I don't think I can do this right now.
那国会议员呢 我正拎着一篮子点心
What about the congressman? I'm holding a basket of hors d'oeuvres.
我该怎么跟大家说 -我不知道
What am I supposed to tell everyone? - I don't know.
我不知道 布萝克 我只知道我得去看胡奇
I don't know, Brooke. I just... I know that I gotta go see Hooch.
你此刻真打算选择你的狗 而不是我们的未来吗
Are you really choosing your dog over our future right now?
拜托 自从遇到你那一刻起 我就希望能跟你拥有未来
Oh, please. You... I've wanted a future with you since I met you.
这一切是我多年的梦想
For years, I dreamt about all this.
我只是... 我没法抛弃胡奇
I just... I don't think I can do it without Hooch.
史考特·特纳 如果你现在走开 我们就结束了
Scott Turner, if you walk away right now, it's over.
一刀两断
We're over.
那我们就结束吧
Well, then I guess we're over.
你失去理智了吗
Have you lost your mind?
不 我是失去了我的狗 但我知道去哪找它
Nah, I lost my dog. But I know where to find him.
再见 布萝克 我很抱歉
Bye, Brooke. I'm... I'm sorry.
你是我永远的狗狗 无论发生什么事
You're my forever dog. No matter what.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表