剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
把外套还给我
Bring that back here!
它成功了 -太棒了
She did it! - Yes!
劳拉 快去
Laura! Go!
我这就去 -这样不行的
I'm going! - This isn't gonna work.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
老兄 怎么回事 比赛就要开始了
Dude, what the hell? The fight's about to start.
喂 住手
Hey! Stop!
喂 你们俩笨蛋
Hey! Hey, idiots!
有人把狗偷走了
Someone's stealing the dogs!
祝你好运 -来吧
Good luck. - Go, go, go!
美国法警 你们被捕了
US Marshals! You're under arrest!
美国法警 不许动
US Marshals! Freeze!
小心后面
Watch your back!
快
Go!
是沃尔顿 他离开了
It's Walton. He's getting away.
你去开穿白裤子那人的车 我掩护你
Hey. Take Mr. White Pants' car. I gotcha.
我是美国法警 给我你的...
Hey. US Marshals. Gimme your...
车钥匙 谢谢
keys. Thanks.
妈妈 -喂
Uh, hey, Mom! -Hi.
大卫打过电♥话♥ 说你找到了史考特
David called. He said that you found Scotty?
是的 我们找到他了 妈妈 我现在不方便说话
Yeah, we got him. Hey, Mom, I can't really talk right now.
妈妈 那些狗怎么样了 你救出它们了吗
Mom, what about the dogs? Did you save the dog?
你好 宝贝
Hi, baby!
我答应你 我不会让它们出任何事
I promise I won't let anything happen to them.
我发誓
I promise.
妈妈得挂电♥话♥了 我爱你
Okay. Mama's gotta go. I love you.
等... 等一下 你...
Wait... Wait. Whe...
你在哪里
Where are you?
你看到他了吗
You see him?
好了 上
Okay. Okay.
他在休旅车后面
Behind that SUV!
走投无路了 -快上
Pinned and flanked. - Go, go!
身后有冲♥锋♥枪♥ 要跑90米
Hundred yards to cover with a machine gun at my back.
我们堵住他了 -还没子弹了
We've got him! - And I'm out of ammo.
这可不妙
This is not good.
他跑不掉了
He's going nowhere!
亲爱的 你好吗 -嗨 美女
Hey, baby. What's up? - Hey, beautiful.
那是枪声吗
Are those gunshots?
是的 我时间不多了
Yeah, I don't have much time.
等一下 你什么意思
Wait a minute. What do you mean?
听着 让我把要说的说完
Listen. Just let me say what I gotta say.
我爱你胜过一切
I love you more than anything.
我们在一起的日子是最珍贵的礼物
Our life together has been the greatest gift.
亲爱的 你为什么要说这种话
Baby, why are you talking like this?
出什么事了
What's going on?
我想告诉你 我毫无遗憾
And I want you to know that I have no regrets.
你让我在人世的生活变得完整
You have made my life on this earth complete.
小泽 你在哪
This is the US Marshals.
我们是美国法警 你们被包围了 马上投降
You are surrounded. Surrender immediately.
在那边降落
Put her down over there.
小泽 如果你有麻烦了就告诉我
X, if you're in trouble, let me know.
我们是松柏海滩警♥察♥ 放下你们的武器
Cypress Beach Police. Drop your weapons.
小泽 你没事吧
X? X, are you okay?
我没事 亲爱的
Yeah, baby.
我很好
I'm just fine.
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你 我给婚礼找到了一个很好的镇子
I just called to tell you I found a great town for our wedding.
非常完美
It's perfect.
你会喜欢的 我回头再给你打 -你们 马上趴在地上
You're gonna love it. Call you later. You! - On the ground, now!
好了 大家散开
All right. Everybody spread out.
快点
Let's go.
我们抓住他们了 史考特
We got 'em, Scott. We got 'em.
我们成功了
We did it! We did it!
加油
Oh, yeah.
来啊
Come on. Come on.
下车 劳拉
Out of the truck, Laura.
快点 -我不会把狗交给你的
Move it! - I'm not letting you take these dogs!
不许动 美国法警
Freeze! US Marshals!
就你一个人吧 我只看到了你
Is that "marshals" with an "S"? 'Cause I only see one.
你跑不掉的 沃尔顿
You can't get away, Walton.
我当然可以
Sure I can.
你会帮我的
'Cause you're gonna help me.
因为如果你不那么做
'Cause if you don't,
我就打死这些狗
I'm shooting these dogs.
喂 劳拉
Hey, Laura.
你不想让我开枪吧 留下车钥匙 慢慢下车
You don't want me to start shooting? You leave the keys and get out real slow.
你♥爸♥爸也想抓住我来着
Your dad tried to take me in too, you know?
就在我以前存狗的仓库外面
Out by the warehouse where I used to hold the dogfights.
他偷袭了我
He jumped me.
我以为自己完蛋了 但没想到他心脏病发作
I thought I was done, until his ticker gave out.
那条狗一直在大声叫
Man, that dog was making such a racket the whole time.
它可能知道老家伙要完蛋了
I guess he knew the old man was done.
你们特纳家的人一定要当英雄吗
You Turners gotta be the heroes, don't ya?
乖狗狗
Good boy, good boy, good boy.
我看你也想经历跟你♥爸♥一样的故事
I guess you wanted a story just like your dad.
把枪扔过来
Toss the gun.
不 你错了 沃尔顿
No. You're wrong, Walton.
我不会跟我爸爸一样
My story's not like my dad's.
因为在我的故事里
'Cause in my story,
最后没有狗死去
no dogs die at the end.
上 胡奇 去咬他
Go, Hooch. Get him. Get him!
我们抓住他了 -是的 我们抓住他了
We got him. - Yeah, we got him.
为了爸爸
For Dad.
干得好 胡奇 一如既往
Good job, Hooch. Again.
乖狗狗
Good boy. Good boy.
那都是过去了
That's all in the past.
我得谢谢你救了大家
And I have to say thank you for saving, well, everyone.
史考特和所有的狗狗
Scott and all the dogs.
我们还在通过诊所给它们找家
Well, we're still looking for homes for them through the clinic.
不是史考特 是狗
Well, not Scott. The dogs.
我不知道谁会愿意收养史考特
I don't know who would want to adopt Scott.
他又不是一条狗 -不 他不是
Right? 'Cause he's not a dog. - No. No, he's not.
你是兽医吗
So, you're a veterinarian?
是兽医技术员 不过快了 我刚参加完考试 所以...
A vet tech. Well, almost. I just took the exam, so...
太好了
Oh, that's so great.
我们训练中心的兽医技术员刚退休
The vet tech at our training facility just retired.
你一定要申请
You have to apply.
很吸引人
That is very, very interesting.
嗨 你把她抱来了
Hey, there she is.
我最喜欢的宝宝法警
My favorite baby deputy.
你进步很大 法警
You've come a long way, Deputy.
你能这么说让我受宠若惊
Well, that means a lot coming from you.
我知道的基本上都是你教的
You pretty much taught me everything I know.
跟我和泽维尔的合作 让你成了一名称职的法警
I think between me and Xavier, you got this deputy marshal thing down.
我们该替你操心别的事情了
Now we just gotta work on the rest of you.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
得了 史考特
Come on, Scott.
作为婚礼现场的单身汉 你应该去跳跳舞
You're a single guy at a wedding. You should be out on the dance floor.
跟谁跳 胡奇吗
With who? Hooch?
史考特·特纳
Scott Turner,
你很清楚在这场婚礼上应该跟谁跳
you know exactly who you should be dancing with at this wedding.
我话就说到这
That's all I'm gonna say.
我们走
Come on.
真高兴能跟你聊聊 真不容易 -还有你
It is so good to talk to you. Finally. - And you.
胡奇 不
Hooch, no!
不 胡奇 -胡奇
No, no! Hooch! - Hooch!
不要
No!
不 老天
No! No! Oh, gosh.
蛋糕 -别碰蛋糕啊
The cake. - Not the cake!
抱歉
Sorry! Oh!
还能抢救出一些 有一... 有一部分...
We can still save some. There's one... There's one part...
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表