剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
就算是用140克花生酱
Even when induced with five ounces of peanut butter,
无论带不带花生颗粒
both chunky and creamy,
它也只是舔舔表面
he simply licked the surface.
总之 胡奇既没有犯罪时间
In summary, Hooch neither had the time,
也没有犯罪意图
nor the inclination to do this crime.
我说完了
I rest my case.
虽然不合规矩 但还是谢谢你
Not how it works. But thank you for that.
我们跟斯蒂尔茨先生谈谈
Let's talk to Mr. Stilts.
在你们去仓库之前 那只狗就见过这幅画
So the dog had seen the painting before you got to the warehouse?
是的 在嫌犯的宅邸
Yes. At the suspect's mansion.
它数次对着加德瓦兹的画咆哮
He barked aggressively at the Gadoise on multiple occasions.
我在宅邸那还看到它嚼过泡沫包装
I also saw him chew bubble wrap at the mansion.
你在仓库也见过它嚼泡沫包装
And you found chewed bubble wrap at the warehouse?
没错 是的
That is correct. Yes.
是的 那条狗到处跑 根本拉不住 兴奋得很
Yeah, the dog was running all over, going wild. Having the time of his life.
撒尿 流口水 为所欲为
Peeing, drooling, basically running amok.
反对 这是猜测
Objection, conjecture.
再说一次 这是面谈 不是庭审
Again, just an interview, not court.
可他没有看到这些 那里又没有监控录像
But he didn't see any of this. There's no security footage, right?
如果是其他动物干的呢
I mean, what if another animal did this?
老鼠 浣熊 黄鼠狼
A... A rat? A raccoon? Perhaps a weasel?
所有的门上都装了摄像头
There are cameras at all the doors.
也许建筑物里已经有别的动物了呢
Maybe the animal was already inside the building, right?
在通风口里或头顶的房♥椽上
In the vents, or the rafters up above.
有这个可能
It's a possibility.
但是别管这些和时间线了 不可能是胡奇干的
But forgetting all that and the timeline. This is just not something Hooch would do.
你随便找人问问
Ask anyone.
那条狗干出这种事一点都不稀奇
That is exactly the kind of thing that dog would do.
我亲眼见过它把客房♥服务车
I mean, I've personally seen him push a room service cart
从一段楼梯推进喷泉里
down a flight of stairs into a fountain.
有次我们在追捕一名危险罪犯
Oh, and then we were tracking a dangerous criminal,
它把我们领进一家宠物店 偷走了一个会吱吱响的玩具
and he led the team into a pet store where it stole a squeaky toy.
最近一次违反纪律是在一次追捕逃犯的任务中
And most recently, broke discipline on a manhunt for a fugitive,
它害得我差点被陷阱干掉
which led me to be almost killed by a booby trap.
我反对 抱歉
Objection. Sorry.
差点被♥干♥掉 他碰到了毒葛
But "almost killed"? H-He got poison oak.
接着说 法警 -非常感谢
Continue please, Deputy. - Thank you very much.
它还糟蹋了为联邦执法人员准备的
It has also destroyed office snacks and pastries
办公室零食和点心
meant for federal law enforcement officers.
胡奇四处惹祸 没错
Uh, Hooch has messed around, sure.
但它很贴心
But, I mean, he's a sweetheart.
你从没见过它表现出攻击性
You've never seen the dog behave in an aggressive manner?
有次它冲着一名联邦调查局的探员大叫
Once, he barked at an FBI guy,
结果证明那人有腐♥败♥行为
who, it actually turned out, was crooked.
我不会管那个叫有攻击性
So, I mean, I wouldn't call that aggressive.
它在尽本职工作帮忙
He's just doing his job, helping out.
这么说如果那条狗认为有东西 比如一幅画有威胁
So, if the dog perceives something like a painting to be a threat,
它为了帮忙 有可能发动攻击
he might attack it to help out?
是的 当然了
Yeah, sure.
不 嗯 它不会…
No. Mm-mmm. He... He would not…
那么做
do that.
这里有水吗
Do you have some water?
我有没有见过胡奇嚼自己的新狗绳 是的 见过
Did I witness Hooch chew his new leash? Yeah. Yeah.
我记得当时心想"要是我能嚼自己的领带会怎么样"
And I remember thinking, "What if I could chew my tie?"
你知道它为什么换狗绳吗
Do you know why he had a new leash?
知道 史考特说它把旧的那根咬断了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Scott said he chewed through the old one.
你可能会说他应该预见到这种结果
Yeah, which I suspect you're gonna say is a pattern he should've seen,
可我要说 " '结果' 这种事很复杂 对吧"
to which I would say, "Patterns are complex things, okay?"
谁能知道 混沌理论说…
So, who can know? You know, chaos theory tells...
谢谢 就到这吧
Thank you. That's enough.
胡奇嚼过我办公室里的每一块奖牌
Hooch chewed up every award in my office.
一个都没放过
Every single one.
最后怎么裁定的
So, what's the verdict?
给我纪律处分 主任必须向局长报告
Disciplinary action for me, and the chief has to tell the marshal
他得意的警犬队项目彻底失败了
that his pet K-9 project crashed and burned.
不
No. Aw.
胡奇要离开了
So, no more Hooch?
除非在她提交报告前出现奇迹
Not unless a miracle occurs before she submits that report.
我应该问问艾丽卡
Yeah, I'd maybe ask Erica,
但她最近很忙
but she's been so busy.
对了 没错
Oh, right. Uh, yeah.
说到这…
So, about that, um…
我可能跟艾丽卡说过 让她少搭理你一点
I maybe, kinda told Erica to make herself less available.
你让她不要跟我说话
You told her not to talk to me?
你之前… 不把她当回事
You were... You were taking her for granted.
随时给她打电♥话♥
Calling her at all hours,
因为"工作"或陪那位小姐看歌♥剧错过胡奇的训练课
skipping sessions 'cause of "work" or you and Miss Thing have opera tickets.
所以我就让她稍微端着点 她照做了
So, I just told her to pull back a little, and she did.
对不起 但同时我又不觉得
So I'm sorry. But also, like, not.
不觉得 -不
Not? - Not, no.
没错 不觉得 因为拜托 你不能那么做
Yeah, not, 'cause, like, dude. Come on. You... You can't do that.
你说得对 那么做不好
You're right. That was not good.
可你能替我劝劝她吗
But can you just talk to her for me, please?
告诉她胡奇急需帮助
Just tell her it's, like, an emergency Hooch situation.
巴克斯特 跟狗狗道个别 我需要那些通话记录
Baxter, say bye-bye to doggy. I need those phone records.
拜托了
Uh, please.
怎么了
What?
谢谢你刚才帮忙 多么令人鼓舞的团队精神
Thanks for the help in there. Really inspiring teamwork.
你不该拿我中毒葛开玩笑 哥们
Shouldn't have made fun of my poison oak, dude.
任务来了
Duty calls.
抱歉 但这件事你得自己处理
Sorry, but you gotta handle this one yourself.
我没有责任心
I was irresponsible.
不只是没有责任心 还是个坏朋友
More than irresponsible. I was a bad friend.
把你视作理所当然 我很抱歉
I took you for granted, and... and I'm really sorry.
可眼下我遇到了大♥麻♥烦 胡奇也是
But right now, I'm in real trouble and so is Hooch.
事实是…
And the fact is…
我很需要你
I really need you.
我搞不懂 你想让我做什么
I'm confused. What do you want me to do?
我想跟艾丽卡道歉
I'm trying to get an apology to Erica.
我有事需要她帮忙 可我联♥系♥不到她
I need her help with something, but I can't get ahold of her,
所以如果你能看到她…
so I'm just asking if you see her…
史考特 我不是留言机好吗 我是训狗师
Scott. I'm not an answering machine, okay? I'm a dog trainer.
训狗师 对 我忘了 -没错
Dog trainer. Right, yes, I forgot. - Right.
你能… -好的
Can you... - Yeah.
还有 你说的太多 我记不住
You know, and by the way, those are way too many words to memorize.
你给她打过电♥话♥吗
Have you tried calling her?
打过了
Yeah.
可她很忙 我没法…
Yes, but she's busy, and I can't…
这是个错误 算了 对不起
This was a mistake. Just forget it. Sorry.
跟她说一声我来过就行
Just tell her I stopped by.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
天哪 你能相信这家伙吗
Man, you believe this guy?
是的 我相信他
Yes. I believe him.
劳拉 有事吗 -没事
Hey, Laura. What's up? - Nothing is up.
今天糟糕透顶 事事不顺
Everything is, in fact, down, as in a bad, no-good day.
彼此彼此 我这边也是一团糟
Yeah. Well, join the club. Everything's falling apart over here too.
史考特 我是不是疯了
Scott, am I crazy?
我以前不会这么想 可我现在觉得
I mean, I didn't used to think so, but now I'm just wondering
整个调查毫无意义 是我疯了
if this whole investigation is nothing, and I'm crazy.
劳拉 你没事吧
Laura, is everything okay?
那个叫沃尔顿的人昨天来过
No, that Walton guy came in here yesterday.
一开始我觉得他很吓人 是个坏蛋
And at first, I was like, "Oh, no, scary, bad man,"
可他人很好
but he was nice.
他跟爸爸和胡奇是朋友
He was friends with Dad and Hooch.
没错 劳拉 我试过告诉你这些 我…
Well, yeah. Laura, I-I tried to tell you that. I...
因为我想念爸爸 不知道还能做什么
Am I making all of this up just so I can solve Dad's last big case
所以就为了破爸爸最后的大案子 凭空想象出了这一切
because I miss Dad and I didn't know what else to do?
劳拉 我不知道 我…
Laura, I don't know. I...
是不是一切都是这样
Is it like that with everything?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表