剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
别开枪
Hold your fire.
不会有事的 你做得对
It's gonna be all right, man. You did the right thing.
嫌疑人已被捕
Suspect in custody.
好了 伙计
All right, buddy.
我们进去后要昂首挺胸 接受惩罚
We're just gonna go in there, heads held high, take our lumps, right?
有人可能认为我们做错了事
Some people might think we did the wrong thing,
我们不用听
but we're just not gonna listen.
我不是说别人认为你做错事情时 你不应该听
Not that you shouldn't listen when people think you did the wrong thing, right?
你应该听
You should.
尤其是在厨房♥里咬掉椅子腿的时候
Especially when you chew legs off chairs in the kitchen.
那不是一♥码♥事 -我打扰到你们了吗
That's different. - Am I interrupting something?
没有 我让胡奇做好准备
Uh, no. I'm just preparing Hooch.
主任想见我们
Chief wants to see us,
我们可能因为发生的事情惹上了大♥麻♥烦
and I think we're gonna be in a lot of trouble about what went down.
可能是 也可能不是 -什么意思
Maybe. Maybe not. - What do you mean?
我不想过分解读
Well, I don't wanna read too much into this,
但我看到特伦特想跟主任击掌
but I saw Trent try and high- five the chief.
主任没理这茬
Chief just left him hanging.
真的吗 -没错
Really? - Oh, yeah.
有意思
That's very interesting.
我还听说了别的趣事
Mm- hmm. I heard something else interesting.
我听说你跟艾丽卡学跳舞了
I heard you got some dance lessons from Erica.
学习舞步
A little cha- cha- cha.
不是 -嗯
Nope. - Uh- huh.
我要知道细节 特纳
I need details, Turner.
我很乐意 但我得去开会
I would love to, but I just have this meeting to go to.
所以没法告诉你细节了 -你... 史考特 特纳
So I cannot give you the details. - You... Scott. Turner.
他们俩不按规矩来
These two broke protocol.
机构守则说作为带队法警
Agency policy states that as DIC,
我应该在他们 知道逃犯位置那一刻得到消息
I should have been informed the moment they knew the fugitive's location.
查查你的语♥音♥信箱
Check your voice mail.
好
'Kay.
你好 这是毛伊瓦伊喷雾晒黑美容院的预约确认电♥话♥
Hi. This is Maui Wowie spray tan salon confirming your appointment.
不是
Nope.
一个朋友在开玩笑
That was a friend making a joke.
你好 特伦特 我是泽维尔 我们知道杰克逊藏在哪了 给我打电♥话♥
Hey, Trent. It's Xavier. We know where Jackson's hiding. Call me.
据我所知 机构守则上说你要跟队员保持联♥系♥
Well, last I checked, it's agency policy to communicate with your team.
好吧 我没接到电♥话♥
Okay, so I missed a call.
但这也无法改变特纳违抗直接命令
But that doesn't change the fact that Turner disobeyed a direct order
擅自进小屋的事实
and went into the cabin.
够了 特纳救了一条人命 -还有一条狗
Enough. Turner saved a guy's life. - And a dog's.
就这样了 他破坏了我的行动 还跟没事人一样走开
Okay, so that's it? He hijacks my operation and just walks away?
不 这件案子交给特纳了 好让他处理之后的文件工作
No. Turner took over so he can handle the after- action paperwork.
我没问题
I'm good with that.
还有件事
Oh, and another thing.
泽维尔从警15年了
Xavier has 15 years with the Service.
怎么会被分派去守路障和汽车
How'd he end up on a roadblock duty guarding cars?
主任 很高兴你问到这个
Well, Chief, I'm glad you asked.
作为带队法警 我认为那样能充分利用他的技能
As DIC, I thought that would be a good use of his skills.
是吗
Is that right?
刚好我这有件事 也许能充分利用你的技能
Well, something just came in that might be a good use of your skills.
洪堡县有一处逃犯检查站
There's a fugitive checkpoint up in Humboldt County
他们需要一名人手
that could use an extra body.
长官
Sir.
带件好点的雨衣
Bring a good raincoat.
特鲁伯怎么样了 -非常好
How's Trooper doing? - So good.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
坐下
Sit.
我让兽医给它做过检查
I had one of the vets check him out,
它是很老 但我应该能帮到它
and he is old, but I think I can help him.
而且它会帮我们训练小狗 所以是双赢
And he's gonna help us train the puppies. So, win- win.
太好了 -是的
Ah, that's great. - Yeah.
它是一只好狗
He's a good dog.
真有意思
It's funny.
我们初次见面时 我觉得你并不喜欢狗
Um, when we met, I didn't think you were even a dog person.
但是 哇
But wow.
你现在很喜欢狗了
You are such a dog person.
我不知道 我正在努力
I don't know. I'm getting there.
糟糕 我得走了 舞会是今晚
Oh, shoot. I gotta go. The event's tonight.
我得回去把家里收拾一下 好让胡奇能自己待着
I gotta go home and dog- proof my place for Hooch to be there alone.
上次我回去时 撞见它穿着我最喜欢的高领毛衣
Last time, I walked in on him wearing my favorite turtleneck.
真可爱
Cute.
把它留在这里吧
Leave him here.
不 -是的
No. - Yeah.
不 那不...
No. That's not...
得了 看它们多开心
Come on. Look how happy they are.
我会看着它的
I'll just watch him.
真的吗 -走吧 快走
Really? - Go. Get outta here.
你太好了 谢谢你 太棒了
You're amazing. Thank you. That's awesome.
不客气
Yeah.
史考特 -怎么了
Scott. - Yep?
后仰别放得太低
Don't dip too far.
我不会的 -好吧
I won't. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
劳拉 你能跟我们共进晚餐 让我感到很惊喜
So, Laura, it's a nice surprise, you joining us for dinner.
没错 见到老朋友总是很开心
Yes, well, it's always great to see old friends,
我知道你一直忙着...
and I know you've been busy...
一些事
with things.
我觉得鳄梨酱节 让大家都变得有点疯颠颠的
I think the Guacamole Festival has everyone a little crazy.
索萨利托的萨尔萨辣酱节也是那个周末
The same weekend as the Sausalito Salsa Fest.
他们想抢我们的风头
They're trying to steal our thunder.
索萨利托
Sausalito.
他们自认是一座古朴的小镇 但其实不是
They pretend they're a quaint, small town, but really, they're not.
有点像一只披着羊皮的狼
It's kinda like a wolf in sheep's clothing.
可能吧
I guess.
无论如何 没有你♥爸♥爸 鳄梨酱节也会不一样了
Anyway, this GuacFest will not be the same without your dad.
我很想念他
I miss him a lot.
我觉得我们都是
I think we all do.
基金会真是全力以赴了
Yeah. The foundation really goes all out.
跟鳄梨酱节没法比
I mean, it's no Guacamole Fest.
没错
True.
你们好
Oh, hi!
你们好
Hi.
妈妈 爸爸 这就是我跟你们说过的史考特
Mom, Dad, this is Scott, who I was telling you about,
在法警局工作
from the Marshals.
不错
Oh, good for you.
加把劲 干出一番事业 孩子
Rolling your sleeves up. Making a difference, son.
我正在努力 先生
Trying to, sir.
就像我们亲爱的布萝克一样
Just like our dear Brooke.
尽管我一直想让她加入我的公♥司♥多挣点钱
Although, I keep trying to get her to join my firm and make some real money.
注意一点 马丁 -我在开玩笑 他知道
Behave, Martin. - I'm joking. He knows I'm joking.
对不对
Right?
我们去跳舞吧
Oh. Shall we dance?
可以吗 -当然
Shall we? - Yeah.
埃米莉 你把老史考特的遗物放在哪里了
Emily, where did you put Scott Sr.'s old things?
我想找点纪念品
I thought I might look for some keepsakes.
你真好 你可以去翻翻地下室里面的盒子
That's so sweet. You're welcome to look through the boxes in the basement.
好的
Ah. Okay.
你真是让我惊喜连连
You are full of surprises.
一个朋友教的
A friend taught me.
你好 劳拉 我在找一些你♥爸♥爸的旧照片
Hey there, Laura. I was just looking for some old photos of your dad.
是吗 -是的
Were you? - Yeah.
我打算找一张用在纪念日烹饪奖上
I was gonna use one for the Memorial Cooking Award.
你觉得它会在一个写着"案卷"的盒子里
And you thought that that would be in a box marked "Case Files"?
我肯定是得了老花眼 拿错盒子了
My eyes must be getting old. I must have pulled the wrong box.
你没拿错
It's not the wrong box.
我知道你一直在关注爸爸的案子
I know you've been following Dad's cases.
我在你办公室看到那些笔记了
I saw the notes in your office.
你去我的办公室偷看了
You were snooping in my office?
你还说我 你在这下面干吗呢
You're one to talk. What are you doing down here?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表