剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
这家伙躲过六个摄像头 爬上房♥顶
This guy snuck past six cameras, scaled the house,
从树上穿行 差点杀死我们的证人
climbed through the trees and almost killed our witness.
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
我知道情况紧急 可安东尼和我刚找到点感觉
I know. I know it's a serious situation. It's just Anthony and I are connecting.
你们可以在安全屋里找感觉 先转移所有人
You can connect in the safe house. We move everyone first thing.
就这么定了
That's final.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
嗨 我来看看你们
Hey, I just wanted to check on you.
胡奇没事 它好像很担心安东尼
Hooch is fine. Yeah, I think he's worried about Anthony.
老想进屋去 可...
He keeps trying to go inside, but...
也许应该让它进去 安东尼现在很难过
I mean, maybe we should let him because Anthony was pretty upset.
那个一会再说 我想问问你怎么样
Well, we can deal with that in a minute. I was asking about you.
我还好
Oh, uh... I'm fine.
我觉得是
Yeah, I think.
从来没有人向我扔过小刀 还挺新鲜的
I've never had a knife thrown at me, so that's, like, new.
害怕是正常的 我就很害怕
It's okay to be freaked out. I am.
我能... 你介意...
Can I... Would you mind...
没关系
Yeah. Yeah.
没事的 他走了
It's okay. He's gone.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
祖孙欢乐日
Grandpa Fun Days.
你要车牌号♥干吗 还是说湖才是玄机
What do you have to do with license plates? Or is it the lake?
"她书写谋杀"里面的那些人会怎么做
What would they do on Murder, She Wrote?
妈妈 你在干吗
Mom, what are you doing?
我在... 你怎么还没睡
I was just... Why are you awake?
我已经上♥床♥了 但一直听见你说 "跟我说话"
I was in bed, but I kept on hearing you say, "Speak to me. Speak to me."
你可能做梦了
Well, you were probably just having a dream.
过来 我给你拿点牛奶 想喝吗
Come on, let me get you some milk. Would you like that?
这都是今天的照片 为什么摆在这
Those are photos from today. Why?
过来 孩子
Come here, kiddo.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我应该如实告诉你我在做什么 但我又不想让你担心
I should have told you exactly what I was doing, but I didn't wanna upset you.
我想我已经开始担心了
I think I'm already upset.
是的 没错 我很担心
Yep. I am. I'm upset.
我听到了
Yeah, I hear that.
你知道外公很喜欢你们的欢乐日 对吧
You know that Grandpa loved your Fun Days, right?
我要说的没有改变这一点 完全没有
And this doesn't change that, not even a tiny little bit.
但我觉得你外公在欢乐日里 顺便做了些调查工作
But I think that Grandpa was also doing some investigating during Fun Days.
他很爱你
He loved you so much.
我知道你可能会很生气 他在调查...
I know you're probably mad he was investigating...
他做调查我不生气
I'm not mad he was investigating.
我生气的是你居然不告诉我 我本来可以帮忙的
I'm mad that you didn't tell me. I could have helped.
不行 你还小 不应该担心...
No, you're a kid. You shouldn't have to worry about...
妈妈 我已经开始担心了
Mom, I'm already worried.
你以为我不知道你和史考特舅舅在做调查
I know you don't think I know about your investigation with Uncle Scott,
可我知道
but I do.
我不是七岁的小孩子 我八岁了
I'm not seven anymore. I'm eight!
对不起 我也不想这样
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
我和史考特舅舅必须这么做 这是为了我们的爸爸...
This thing that your Uncle Scott and I have to do for our dad...
他是你们的爸爸 也是我外公
He's your dad. But he's my grandpa.
你说得对
You're right.
你真想帮忙
You really wanna help?
明天开始怎么样 你有空吗
What do you say we start tomorrow? Does that work for you?
我可能得推掉一些事情 但应该可以
I may have to move some things, but I think I'm available.
很好
Okay, good.
现在我们得去睡觉了 来吧 孩子
Right now, you and I need to get some sleep. Okay? Come on, kiddo.
我不明白 连去哪你都不能告诉我们
I don't understand. You can't even tell us where we're going?
之所以叫做秘密地点是因为...
That's why they call it an undisclosed location because...
我们不能说 这是为了保护你们
Well, we don't disclose it. It's for your own protection.
那我的工作呢 我是单亲妈妈
What about my job? I'm a single mom.
下周是年度热水浴缸展销
It's the annual Spa-tacular sale next week.
每年一半的销量就靠它了
That's half the hot tub sales for the year.
等我们抓住嫌犯 你就可以回去卖♥♥浴缸了
Well, when we apprehend the suspect, you can return to selling hot tubs.
我们的目标异常危险
The guy we're after is incredibly dangerous.
是你让一个罪犯住在隔壁的
You were the ones who moved a criminal in next door.
安东尼无法承受这些 好吗
Anthony can't handle this, okay?
叉子放错地方或者他的火车没排整齐 他都会崩溃
He unravels if a fork's in the wrong place or his trains aren't lined up...
我知道这很难 但这是能保证他安全的唯一办法
I know it's hard. But it's the only way to keep him safe.
很抱歉 我们得走了
I'm sorry. We need to go.
你先带必需物品 其他的我们会派一名法警回来拿
Just pack what you need, and we can send a deputy back for the rest.
我需要你签一些文件
I need you to sign some paperwork.
史考特 能过来看看吗
Scott. Scott, Scott. Can I just show you something?
我正忙着
I'm in the middle of something.
我知道 可这边还有件事 很重要 求你了
Yes, but there's another something. An important something. Please?
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
快走
Go. Go.
很抱歉打断你 但你必须马上看一眼
I am so sorry to interrupt, but I had to show you this right away.
很好 他们在玩火车
It's great they're playing with trains,
可我们早就过了跟安东尼建立感情的阶段
but we're way past the bonding-with-Anthony stage.
不 不是建立感情 是教东西
No, no, no. Not bonding. Teaching.
安东尼在教胡奇推火车
Anthony is teaching Hooch how to push his train.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use this.
我得去帮佐伊打... 包... 等到了安全屋再说行吗
I gotta help Zoe P-A-C-K, okay? Can we talk about this at the safe house?
可如果我们不必去安全屋了呢 这才是我想说的
But what if we don't have to go to the safe house? That's my point.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
当柯蒂斯像安东尼这么大时 他很怕水
Okay, when Curtis was Anthony's age, he was terrified of water.
大海 淋浴 有时甚至是小水洼
Oceans, showers, even puddles sometimes.
我们教自己的狗游泳时
We're teaching our dog how to swim,
我爸爸倍受挫折 但柯蒂斯跳进去了
my dad's getting frustrated, and Curtis dives in.
跳进水里教它
To the water. And teaches him.
我不明白这...
I don't see how this...
不只是游泳
Not just swimming.
雷米不会追网球 柯蒂斯去教它
When Remi wouldn't chase a tennis ball, Curtis showed him how.
雷米不会打滚 柯蒂斯去教它
When Remi didn't know how to roll over, Curtis showed him how.
雷米不会在外面撒尿 柯蒂斯...
When Remi didn't know how to pee outside, Curtis...
懂了 你是说...
Understood. So you're suggesting...
安东尼不会告诉我们杀手的模样
Anthony won't tell us what the hit man looked like, right?
可如果他认为胡奇需要他的帮助 也许就会告诉我们
But if he thought Hooch needed his help, maybe he would show us.
我还没想好怎么去做
I don't know exactly how to do it yet.
我... 可能有个办法
I... I think I have an idea.
等我一下
Hold on.
胡奇 过来
Hooch, come over here.
这件事很严肃
This is very serious.
我需要知道 你昨晚看到的那个坏蛋长什么样
I need to know what the bad man you saw last night looked like.
我需要你帮我画出来 胡奇
I need you to draw him for me right now, Hooch.
他的眼睛什么样 还有头发
What did his eyes look like? His hair?
胡奇 过来
Hooch, come here.
很好 胡奇 我需要你画出那个坏蛋 给
Good, Hooch. I need you to draw the bad man. Okay? Here.
拿支彩笔 胡奇
Take a marker. Take a marker, Hooch.
不 别... 别咬... 胡奇 这事很严肃
No, we're not... We're not bite... Hooch. Hooch, this is very serious.
你必须马上把坏蛋画出来 否则就没有好吃的
I need you to draw the bad man right now or no more treats.
胡奇
No! Hooch.
这件事很严肃
This is very serious, Hooch.
咬住 胡奇 咬住彩笔 咬好了
Hold it. Hold it, Hooch. Take the marker. Hold the marker.
画吧 胡奇 都画出... 对 画坏蛋
Go for it, Hooch. Draw it all... Yeah. Draw the bad man.
他的下巴是地包天吗
Does he have an underbite?
有双下巴吗 全画出来 这是在干吗 加油
Double chins? Everything. What is that? Come on.
别停 胡奇 画完
Don't stop, Hooch. Finish the drawing.
特纳 你在干吗 -你把主任给得罪了
Turner, what are you doing? - You're in trouble with the chief.
快点 胡奇 -他在问嫌犯外貌特征 别说话
Come on, Hooch. - He's getting your description. Quiet.
他在干吗
He's what?
胡奇 你这是乱画 压根就不是人 坏狗狗 再试试
Hooch, this is just a scribble. It's not a man. Bad dog. Try again.
胡奇 马上画完
Hooch. Hooch, I need you to finish this drawing right now,
否则就不让你跟安东尼一起玩了
or I won't let you play with Anthony anymore.
加油 胡奇
Come on, Hooch.
太好了
Yes!
看着安东尼 胡奇 他这个老师比我好
Watch Anthony, Hooch. He's a better teacher than me.
你确定吗 他的头好像番薯
Are you sure about this? I mean, his head looks like a yam.
听我说 我知道画得不好 但我见过安东尼画画
Look, I know it's not great art, but I've seen Anthony draw.
他很注重细节
He's all about the details.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表