剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
你要生孩子了 我就也得有一个吗
Oh. You're having a baby so I gotta have one too?
可能吧
Maybe.
我姐姐已经给她生了一个史上最优秀的外孙
My sister already gave her the best grandkid ever,
再说我现在也没有女朋友 所以…
and I'm not really dating anyway, so…
对了 因为你一直对那个甩掉你的前任念念不忘
Right, 'cause you're still hung up on that ex who dumped you?
我没有念念不忘 她也没甩掉我
Not hung up. Did not dump me.
没有 我们只是决定要把精力放在事业上
Nope. We just decided to focus on our careers.
这就是为什么我总能看到你关注她的Ins
And that's why I keep catching you on her Instagram?
取消关注是很不礼貌的
It would be rude to unfollow.
我会盯着你的 -什么…
I be watching. - What...
老天
Oh, man.
关键是 你只要说句话 我可以给你介绍 我有好几个表姐妹
Hey, point is, say the word, I'll set you up. I got cousins.
没错 我见过你的表姐妹 她们很可爱 等我当上主任再说吧
Yeah, I've met your cousins. They're lovely. Maybe after I make chief.
谢谢你 以后别提这个了 好吗
Thank you. Let's never talk about it again, okay?
好像有人来了
Looks like we got a visitor.
马特 劳拉 你们怎么来了
Matt, Laura, what are you doing here?
史考特舅舅 我们把你的狗送来了 -天哪
Uncle Scott, we brought your dog. - Geez. Whoa.
你好 史考特 -你好
Hey, Scotty. - Hello.
妈妈本想过来的但她忙着收拾东西 脱不开身
And Mom wanted to be here, but she got tied up with all the packing.
好了 这是胡奇
So, this is Hooch.
这里有狗粮 狗绳 几个玩具 这是它的最爱
There's food, a leash, some toys. This one's his favorite.
小马先生 -好吧
Mr. Horsey. - Okay.
我不想丢下它就走 但进城的路太堵了
I don't mean to just drop him and go, but traffic was awful getting into the city,
格雷迪今晚跟马修约好了一起玩 所以我得赶紧离开
and it's Grady's night with Matthew tonight, so I have to run.
出什么事了 你在说什么
What's going on? What are you talking about?
妈妈没给你打电♥话♥吗 -打了
Didn't Mom call you? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我今天忙疯了 本打算给她回电♥话♥的
I had a crazy, busy day. I was about to call her back.
她打电♥话♥就是为了这只狗吗
She was calling about this?
它的口水流得车上到处都是妈妈管它叫"唾液喷泉"
He slobbered all over the car. Mom calls him the Fountain of Spit.
可好玩了
It was awesome.
是很好玩
That is awesome.
你不能把一只我从没见过的大狗丢在我家 劳拉
You can't just drop off a giant dog I've never met in my house, Laura.
好吧 爸爸去年11月份收养了胡奇
Okay. Dad adopted Hooch last November.
你没见过它的唯一原因是因为 你基本上再也不回家了
So the only reason you haven't met him is you hardly ever come home anymore.
第二 妈妈说她已经跟你都说好了
And second, Mom said she made all the arrangements with you.
马特 你不想养狗吗 小家伙
Matt, don't you want a dog, buddy?
可它是你的狗 史考特舅舅
But he's your dog, Uncle Scott.
没错 但你们俩好像很投缘 对吧
Yeah, but you two seem to have a pretty special bond, right?
也许你可以跟你妈妈说…
Like, maybe if you told your mom…
妈妈说我来看你的时候能看到它
Mom says I'll see him when I visit,
还有外公希望你收留它
that Grandpa wanted you to have him.
什么
What? What?
这是真的 给你
That's true. Here.
妈妈给了我这个 是爸爸在去世前写的
Mom gave me this. Dad wrote it before he passed.
可是… 劳拉 我不能这么做 我没法照顾一只狗
But... Laura. Laura. I cannot do this. I cannot take care of a dog.
别这么夸张 你是在狗狗的陪伴下长大的
Stop being so dramatic. You grew up around dogs.
在地震中长大并不意味着我想要地震
Grew up around earthquakes. Doesn't mean I want one.
你现在有了
Well, you got one now.
撒欢吧 胡奇 你到家了 -不
Go on, Hooch, you're home! - No! No, no!
你不会有事的 -我会的
You're gonna be fine. - I will not be fine.
马特 你没话要跟妈妈说吗 说点什么
Matt, you wanna say something to your mom? Say something!
胡奇 不许吃 不行 胡奇
Hooch! No, no, no. No! Hooch.
过… 过来 胡奇坐下
Come... Come here. Come here. Hooch! Sit, sit, sit.
蹲下… 蹲
Stay down... Stay. Oh! Whoa, whoa!
不
Oh, no!
等等 搞什么
Wait, wait, wait. What?
不要
No, no. No.
你… 你给我待在厨房♥
You... You will stay in the kitchen.
妈妈 你不能直接把狗送过来
Mom, Mom, you can't just send me a dog.
我不是直接送过去 我打过电♥话♥
I didn't just send him. I called.
我正打算给你回电♥话♥的
And I was literally just about to call you back,
我没法照顾它 知道吗
but I can't take care of him, okay?
我跟伦巴待在一起的时间都不够 知道吗
I don't even spend enough time with my Roomba. All right?
我真的一直很忙
I'm literally working all the time.
你♥爸♥爸也一直很忙 但他把狗狗照顾得非常好
Your father worked all the time, and he took great care of his dogs.
我们不一样 他是地方警♥察♥
Not the same. He was a local cop.
他希望你能收留胡奇
Well, he wanted you to have Hooch.
这只狗是他从收♥容♥所♥里救出来的
He rescued him from the shelter.
他说这简直就像是原来的胡奇回来了
He said it was almost like the original Hooch came back.
太神奇了 妈妈 但我没法照顾它
Which is all very magical, Mom, but I can't take care of him.
我刚被调去执行外勤工作
I just got put on street duty.
我要一直工作 而且我…
I'm working all the time, and I...
我仍然在努力证明自己 妈妈
I'm still trying to prove myself, Mom.
得了 你会喜欢它的
Come on. You're gonna love him.
你知道我喜欢狗 我喜欢你的狗狗
You know I love dogs. I love your dogs.
我喜欢所有狗狗 但我从不养狗 自有道理…
I lo... I love all dogs, but there's a reason I never got a...
我回头再给你打
I'll call you back.
我让你自己待30秒钟
I left you alone for 30 seconds.
希望你玩得开心 因为你明天就得走了
Hope you're having fun, 'cause you're leaving tomorrow.
"你跟狗狗一起长大" 是的 我知道
"You grew up with dogs." Yeah, I know.
我们不该分手
We never should've broken up.
我们是天生一对
We're incredible together.
你真淘气
You're bad. You're bad. You're bad.
伦巴室友
Roomie! Roomie!
劳拉 你不能这样对我
Laura, you can't do this to me.
如果我把它留在家 它会拆了我的房♥子
If I leave him at my house, he'll destroy it.
它已经害得我上班迟到了
He already made me late for work.
听着 如果这样有用 我晚些时候顺路去一趟
Look, if it'll help, I may be able to stop by later
帮你把家收拾得适合狗住… -不
and help you with some dog- proofing... - No, no, no.
我不需要让狗住得舒服
I don't need dog- proofing,
我需要把狗送走 劳拉
I need dog removal, Laura.
我没法再照顾胡奇了 好吗
Hooch would be way too much here, okay?
天哪 我已经忙得不可开交了
I mean, gosh, I am barely keeping it together as it is.
我要照顾马修和寄养的乌龟 博得尔斯还感冒了
Between Matthew and the foster turtles, and Boodles has a cold,
鲍罗布要做活动 它还有自己的特殊需要
and Blob has his exercises and his special needs.
我也有需要 我也有需要 劳拉
I have needs! I have needs, Laura.
听着 我的搭档在给我打电♥话♥
Look, my partner's calling me.
你考虑一下 答应我考虑一下 我回头再给你打电♥话♥
Just think about it. Agree to think about it. I'm gonna call you back.
你在考虑吗 我得挂了
Are you thinking about it? I gotta go.
杰斯 抱歉 我在… -史考特
Hey, Jess. Sorry, I'm... - Scott?
史考特 这里有紧急情况 安全屋遭到袭击
Scott, we've got an emergency here. The safe house got hit.
等等 什么 出什么事了
Wait, what? What happened?
巴里奥斯受伤 证人不见了
Barrios is down! The witness is gone!
杰西 我还有五分钟就到 能说一下具体情况吗 什么都行
Jess, I'm five minutes away. Can you give me a description? Anything.
好的 三名蒙面男子 开一辆银色萨博班
Yes. Three males in masks, driving a silver Suburban.
明白 我这就…
Got it. I'm on my...
等等 银色萨博班
W-Wait. Silver Suburban?
是的 他们沿林伍德路向南开去了
Yes. Yes, they went south on Linwood.
我看到他们了 这就追上去
I see 'em! I'm in pursuit.
我们有伴了
We got company.
不能在追车的时候亲热 胡奇
Can't make out during a car chase, Hooch.
我们不能在追车的时候亲热 坐好
We can't make out during a car chase. Stay back.
加油…
Come on.
不行 不许叫
No, no, no. No barking.
小心
Watch it!
也不许嚎叫
No howling. No howling either.
尾巴挡我眼睛了 不行 胡奇挪开一点 胡奇…
Tail in my eyes. No, Hooch. A little less tail, Hooch...
喂
Hey!
抱歉 -你在干吗
Sorry! - What are you doing?
不行 脏 很脏 快放下
No, no. Dirty! Dirty. Put that down.
小心
Look out!
抓稳了
Hold on!
我的…
Whoa. Oh, my…
我看到他们了
I see them.
请求支援 我在15街旁边的一个小巷里 正靠近嫌犯的车辆
Requesting backup. I'm in an alley off of 15th, approaching suspects' vehicle.
不行 胡奇 走开 快走
No, Hooch, go away. Go.
胡奇 回车上去
Hooch, go back to the car.
胡奇 现在不能玩垃圾 快走
Hooch, we're not playing with trash right now. Go!
失去目标 嫌犯不在车上
I do not have a visual. Suspects are not with the car.
开什么玩笑 胡奇 胡奇 走开
Seriously, Hooch? Hooch, get away.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表