剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
He wants us at the press conference tomorrow.
关于跟特伦特♥共♥事 你是不是想说我看错了
Is this some kind of "I told you so" about working with Trent?
没有
No.
可能有点
Maybe a little.
我就知道
Yeah.
怎么了 伙计
What is it, boy?
我的天 我听说发生的事情了
Oh, my goodness. I heard what happened.
嗨
Hey.
抱歉 -嗨
Sorry. - Hey.
我要报销费用 所以就过来了
I was turning in my expenses, and so we were here.
然后我听说你们在这 -没问题
And then I heard that you were here. - No problem.
安吉尔很担心胡奇
Angel was really worried about Hooch.
它听说发生了枪战 -不用担心
She heard there was a shoot- out. - Don't worry.
我们没事 艾丽卡 我们俩都没事
We're fine, Erica. Both of us.
太好了 我很高兴你也没事
Yes! I'm happy you're okay too.
所以我要拥抱你们俩
That's why I'm hugging both of you.
这我可不敢说 貌似史考特抢走了我的大部分拥抱
I don't know. I feel like Scott got most of my hug.
但还是谢谢你
But thanks.
我们楼上见 史考特
I will see you upstairs, Scott.
嗯 好的 -好
Yeah. All right. Okay.
再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye.
我要为你所做的一切说声谢谢
Hey, I, uh... I just wanted to say thank you for everything.
没有你的帮助 我们绝对抓不到克丽丝塔
We never woulda caught Krista without your help.
不客气 这是我的工作
Oh, no problem. I mean, it's my job.
是的 可我说不清楚
Yeah, but I don't know.
我感觉你非常出色
Something tells me you're going above and beyond.
可能有一点点
Maybe a little bit.
是的 在涉及到工作时...
Yeah, it's hard not to get personally involved...
很难不把个人牵扯进去
When it comes to work stuff.
你明天还想跑步吗
So you up for another run tomorrow?
当然了 -那好
Totally. - Okay.
能不能少跑一点 多走一点
Maybe a little less running and more of a walk would be good?
可以
Yeah, okay.
我很期待明天见 是我们 安吉尔和我
I'm really looking forward to it. We are. Angel and I, I mean.
对吧 安吉尔
Right, Angel?
很好 我们也是
Great. Us too.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
劳拉 如果你打电♥话♥来是想让我帮你做第三座火山
Laura, if you're calling for help with a third volcano,
你肯定疯了
you're trippin'.
别紧张 火山那事不用你管了
Relax, you're off the hook volcano- wise.
马修有了一个新科学课题
Matthew has a new science project.
狗的口水多久能溶解纸胶
How fast dog saliva can dissolve papier- mâché.
好吧 -你知道那个怀亚特吧
Oh, okay. So, you know that Wyatt guy?
爸爸案卷里的那个罪犯
The criminal from Dad's file.
我找到了他的拖车
I found his trailer.
一开始我不知道他的拖车是哪个
Now at first, I didn't know which trailer was his.
但之后我想起来 有个骑车的人
Then I remembered there's a biker dude
会把他的可卡颇犬送到动物医院
who brings his cockapoo to the animal hospital,
他知道怀亚特住在哪
and he knew where Wyatt lives.
所以我就来了
So, here I am.
等等 什么 你在那边
Wait, what? You're there?
不 劳拉 你打算亲自跟他聊聊吗
No. Laura, you're gonna talk to him yourself?
这不是个好主意
That's a bad idea.
别担心 我善于跟人打交道
Relax, I'm a people person.
你是兽医助理
You're a veterinary assistant.
如果有人袭击你 你打算怎么办
What you gonna do if someone attacks you?
给他脖子上戴个头套
Put a cone on his neck?
不 我不会有事的 再说了 你太忙
No, I'll be fine. Besides, you're busy.
我会腾出时间来 只是...
I will make time. Just...
我明天过去 行吗
I'll... I'll come tomorrow. Okay?
明天 你发誓
Tomorrow? You promise?
是的 我发誓
Yes, I promise.
拜托不要试图在我不在的时候 联♥系♥那个罪犯
Just please do not try to contact this criminal
或者其他任何罪犯
or any other criminal without me.
好的 我答应你 我们明天见
Okay, fine. I promise. I'll see you tomorrow.
这个家伙会被抓住的
This guy is going down.
好的
Okay.
怎么了 这是我们露脸的时候
What's wrong? This is our big moment.
我刚跟主任谈过
So, I just talked to the chief.
我正式开始坐办公室了
I'm officially on desk duty.
不能挺着这么大的肚子 一个月卷入三起枪战
Something about being this pregnant and getting into three gunfights in a month.
感觉很糟 -是啊
Sucks. - Yeah.
无论如何 我做文职期间 希望你能带着这个
Anyway, while I ride a desk, I wanted you to have this.
圣·米迦勒
Saint Michael.
执法人员的守护神
Patron saint of law enforcement.
从我刚入职时就保护我
Kept me safe since I was a rookie.
现在我没法在你身边保护你了
You know, now that I can't be there to protect you.
好吧
Okay.
但你一离开文职工作我就还你
But as soon as you're off desk duty, I'm giving it back.
一言为定
Deal.
感谢各位今天前来
I want to thank everybody for coming out here today.
我是特伦特·哈夫洛克法警
I am Deputy Marshal Trent Havelock.
你们都知道 是我的小队抓住了克丽丝塔·圣·詹
And, as you know, it was my team that took down Krista St. Jean.
但今天的重点不仅仅是我 不是的
But today's not just about me. No.
首先 我想感谢主任 是他让我有了成功的机会
First of all, I want to thank the chief for putting me in a position to succeed,
一如既往 我要感谢同伴对我的支持
and as always, I gotta thank my boys for having my back.
铁血小队 快过来 各位
T- Squad! Get up here.
上吧 各位
Come on, guys.
我还要感谢特别行动小组
And I also want to thank the Special Ops Group.
海伍德警局 快上来
The Hayward PD. Come on up here.
与我共同分享这一刻
Share this with me.
还有后勤支持
And logistical support.
上来 各位 快点 我们地方很大
Get up here, guys. Come on. We got lots of room.
你们成功了 干得好 这是你们应得的
You guys did it. Well done. You earned this.
趁我还没忘 我想特别感谢一个人
Oh, before I forget. There is one person I really want to thank.
在我们最需要这个人的时候 他挺身而出
Now, this person came up big when we needed him most.
他就是带我飞越海湾的 加州公路巡警局直升机飞行员
The CHP chopper pilot who flew me across the bay.
卢克 快上来 哥们
Luke! Get up here, bro.
多棒的家伙 谢谢你 哥们
What a guy. Thanks, bro.
我觉得差不多了...哦 对了
I think that wraps... Oh, yeah. Right.
我还想向巴克斯特法警
Also want to shout- out Deputy Baxter,
警犬和那个菜鸟致意
the dog and the rookie.
无论你们在哪 我看不到他们
Wherever you are. I can't see them.
总之 只有很特别的法警 才能像你那样把事情搞砸
Anyways, it takes a special deputy to screw up as bad as you did
之后还能扭转乾坤
and get back on that horse.
好样的 干得漂亮
Way to go. Nice work.
还想加入铁血小队吗
So, still wanna join the T- Squad?
谁有问题要问我 -特伦特
Who's got questions for me? Trent! Trent!
没错 在直升机上的是我
Yeah, that was me in the helicopter.
我知道唯一能那么快穿过海湾的方法 就是乘直升机 所以...
I just knew the only way across the bay that fast was a chopper, so...
嘿 别这么消沉
Hey. Don't be so down.
这种事谁都会遇上
Something like this happens to everybody.
要付出点代价 才能找到自己身为法警的立足点
Takes a bit to find your place as a deputy.
史考特 史考特·特纳
Scott? Scott Turner.
哇 我就知道是你
Wow. I thought that was you.
布萝克 你怎么来了
Brooke! What are you doing here?
我看到你在台上的旗后面 厉害啊 法警先生
Saw you up there onstage behind the flag. Very impressive, Mr. Marshal.
谢谢 你还以为你在华盛顿特区
Thanks. I... I thought you were in DC.
我刚被调到这里的美国检察官办公室
I just transferred to the US Attorney's office here.
现在我们在同一幢大楼上班 -太好了
Now we work in the same building. - Great.
史考特和我有过几次约会
Scott and I went out a few times.
不只是几次 好像有...
More than a few. We kinda...
我是史考特的同事
I work with Scott.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对了 这是杰西卡 她也是法警
Yes, this is Jessica. She's a deputy too.
我们是同事
We work together.
幸会 -幸会
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
这是胡奇
And this is Hooch.
你真是只帅狗狗 胡奇
Oh, you are such a handsome boy, Hooch.
我得走了 但说不准还会见面
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表