剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
努克会在这里陪你 它算得上是名人了
You got Nuke here to keep you company. Bit of a celebrity.
据说它是本州最凶狠的狗
Rumor is, he's the meanest dog in the state.
史考特发现几辆豪车后汇报上去
Scotty found a couple of fancy cars. He called it in.
长话短说
Anyway, long story short,
我认为他们就是镇上那些 参加沃尔顿斗狗活动的罪犯
I think that they're criminals in town for Walton's dogfight.
如果史考特卷了进去
If Scott is mixed up in all of this,
可能会遇到大♥麻♥烦
I think he could be in big trouble. Mm-hmm.
这件事你查了好几个月 却一个字都没跟我说
So, you've been doing this for months without so much as a word to me?
不只是她
It wasn't just her.
我们想完成老史考特的遗愿
We were trying to do what Scott Sr. would have wanted.
这是斗狗 埃米莉
It's dogfighting, Emily.
我们需要马上行动
We need to move fast.
我会监听警方的电台 开始搜索
I'll monitor the police radio. Start searching.
跟法警对接 看看他们有没有消息
Interface with the Marshals if they find anything.
收到 "对接”是什么意思
On it. "Interface." That's... What is that?
跟他们保持交流就行
Just talk to them.
我会让他们对接起来的
Oh, I'll interface to them.
大卫 我们需要找到所有跟沃尔顿有关系的地点
David, we need to find any places that are connected to Walton,
我们要找到斗狗场地
and we need to find this dogfight.
没问题 我可以去市政厅查记录
No problem. I can check the records at city hall.
太好了 妈妈
Great. Mom.
我们可能需要给镇上的人打电♥话♥ 问问是不是有人见过史考特
I think that we should call around town, see if anyone's seen Scott.
好
Yeah.
我来照顾胡奇
And I'll take care of Hooch.
好 别浪费时间 我们出发 有发现就给你电♥话♥
All right. No time to waste. We'll head out. Call if we hear anything.
好的 谢谢你 大卫
Okay. Thank you, David.
妈妈 -怎么了
Um, hey, Mom? - Yeah?
对不起 但我只是... 我不想让爸爸失望
I'm sorry, but I just... I didn't wanna let Dad down.
我不能说自己很高兴
Well, I can't say that I'm happy.
但你♥爸♥爸一直为你感到骄傲 他现在一定会为你感到非常骄傲的
But your dad was always so proud of you. And he'd be really proud of you right now.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用
Yeah.
我知道 你不喜欢我
I know. You don't like me.
但不管你信不信 我跟你是一边的
But believe it or not, I'm on your side here.
我爸爸曾经想救你 我在努力完成他的工作
My dad was trying to save you. I'm just trying to finish the job for him.
他们给你做了很糟糕的安排
They got some bad plans for you, bud.
如果被他们知道我是谁 他们也会给我做很糟糕的安排
And if they figure out who I am, they're gonna have bad plans for me too.
一步一步来
One step at a time here.
好了 我们会离开这里的
Okay. We're gonna get outta here.
史考特真的把胡奇送人了
Scott actually gave Hooch away?
他怎么能那样做
How could he do that?
在生命森林里 史考特希望砍树修路
In the forest of life, Scott wants to cut down trees and build a road.
胡奇希望在树上尿尿
Hooch, he wants to pee on those trees.
太悲惨了
That's tragic.
史考特不明白 胡奇做那些事
Scott doesn't get that the things Hooch does
只是想表达自己的关心 表达自己对他的爱
are just his way of showing that he cares, that he loves him.
史考特人很好 非常好
Scott's great. He's so great.
但他可能不太善于看出别人...
But I guess maybe he's not so great at seeing when someone...
比如说狗 对他的心意
uh, like a dog, cares about him.
有意思
Interesting.
也许不是
Or not.
不 这只是我的推测
No. It's just a theory.
重力曾经也只是推测
Yeah, well, gravity was just a theory once.
卓柏卡布拉也是如此 但我们现在知道了
So were chupacabras. But, well, now we know.
知道什么
Know what?
它们的确存在
Exactly.
杰西 怎么样了
Hey, Jess. What's going on?
我在办公室
Hey. So I'm at the office.
检查了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
I checked the cell towers,
跟史考特手♥机♥的最后一次联♥系♥ 是在他给我打电♥话♥后几分钟
and last contact with Scott's phone was a few minutes after he called me.
然后就没动静了
Nothing since.
我想也可能是他的手♥机♥没电了 但...
He could've run out of battery, I guess. But...
不 我表示怀疑
No, I doubt it.
给手♥机♥充电是史考特的生活方式
Charging the phone is a way of life for Scott.
信♥号♥♥塔连上他手♥机♥的时候 他在哪
Where was he when the towers picked him up?
我马上给你发坐标
Sending you the coordinates now.
好 我们这就过去
Okay. We're on our way.
史考特就在那里 -不一定
So, that's where Scott is? - Not necessarily.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔坐标就像沙滩上的脚印
Cell phone tower coordinates are kinda like footprints on a beach.
会告诉你某人曾经在哪
They'll tell you where someone was
还有一点点他们要去哪的信息
and a little bit about where they're going,
剩下的只能靠我们了
but the rest is up to us.
我们可能无路可逃了 伙计
I don't think there's any way out of here, buddy.
对了 我叫史考特
I'm Scott, by the way.
看来你不太喜欢人类
I guess you probably don't like people much.
这不怪你
I don't blame you.
我有段时间也不太喜欢狗
You know, once upon a time, I didn't like dogs much.
我知道
I know. I know.
听上去很糟糕 我只是...
It sounds terrible. I just...
只是狗好像总在让我的生活变糟
It just always seemed like dogs made my life worse.
哪怕是我小时候
You know, even as a baby.
还有 它们吃掉了我60%的家庭作业
Plus, they ate a good 60% of my homework assignments.
毁了我的毕业派对 真是太妙了
And ruined my graduation party. That was awesome.
我这辈子都希望能摆脱狗
It's just my whole life, I just wanted to get away from dogs.
可后来却得到一只
And then I got one.
你别误会 努克 它把我的生活变得一团糟
And don't get me wrong, Nuke. He made my life a mess.
但同时也让它变得出奇地好
But he also made it better than I ever thought it could be.
我向它发过誓 努克
I made him a promise, Nuke.
我发誓它会是我永远的狗狗
I promised that he would be my forever dog.
但我后来食言了
And then I broke that promise.
现在它可能永远也不会知道 我有多么爱它
And now it looks like he'll never know how much I love him.
你没有那么坏 是不是
You're not so mean, are you?
喂
Hey.
没关系的 伙计
It's okay, bud.
我会让你闻闻我
I'm gonna let you sniff me, okay?
没关系的
It's okay.
对了
Yeah.
就是这样
There you go.
天哪 你在这里一定很寂寞
Oh, God. You must get lonely in here.
需要一点点爱 对吗
Just need a little love, huh?
喂 你喜欢橄榄吗
Hey. You like olives?
我觉得...
I think...
太好了
Oh, yes!
我女朋友... 是前任女友给了我这个
You know, my girlfriend... my ex-girlfriend gave me this.
应该很上档次 也很贵
I guess it's very fancy and expensive.
你想要吗
You want it?
你准备好了吗 想要吗
You ready? You want this?
给你 伙计
Here you go, buddy. Here you go.
对了
Oh, yeah.
看到没 人不全都是坏人
Yeah, you see? People aren't all bad.
也许我们能交个朋友
Maybe we can be friends.
你知道吗 努克
And you know what, Nuke?
有时候朋友要互相帮助
Sometimes friends help each other.
努克 你居然不乱叫了
Hey, Nuke. You stopped barking.
是打算对我好点了吗
You going soft on me?
快跑 努克
Run, Nuke! Run!
喂
Hey! Hey!
站住
Stop!
快点 努克
Come on, Nuke. Come on.
我看到你了 托尼·班尼特
I see you, Tony Bennett.
站住 你个狗...
Stop! Son of a...
努克 快走 离开这里
Nuke! Go! Get out of here! Go! Get out of here!
我说了站住
I said stop!
快走 努克
Go, Nuke. Go!
别动
Don't move.
放了我吧
Just let me go, okay?
我听到了别人的声音 他们看到我了 警♥察♥随时会赶来
I heard someone. They saw me. The cops'll be here any minute.
你说有人在这里看到了你
Are you saying someone saw you way out here?
你想得美
Right. Nice try.
起来
Now get up!
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表