剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
但很不幸有一场跟狗有关的重要会议
I actually, unfortunately, have a very important dog meeting,
我必须参加
um, that I must attend to.
是吗
Really?
我这边出状况了
Because I-I-I kinda have a situation here.
胡奇闯了大祸 我…
I mean, Hooch is really in trouble, and I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我帮不了你 我安排好了让那仁帮你训练
I can't. I have arranged for you to work with, uh, Guy.
什么"那人"
What guy?
那仁 他的名字叫那仁
Oh, Guy. Yeah, his actual name is Guy.
可能有点乱 我明白
That could be confusing, I get that.
但他人很好 是个出色的训狗师 应该能跟你配合好
But he's a great guy, excellent trainer, and I think he will do just fine for you.
他在后面的院子里
So he's in the yard in the back.
好吧
Okay.
你不来吗 -我不去
But you don't come? - No.
来吧 胡奇
Come on, Hooch.
我把他关狗窝里了
I put him in his crate.
我不会说它很完美 因为它不是
I'm not saying he's a perfect dog. He's not, right?
但那幅画不是它毁掉的
But there's just no way he destroyed that painting.
不是说它以前没毁掉过东西 它毁过
Not that he hasn't destroyed stuff before. He has.
但这次不一样
But it's just, this is different. It's different.
不一样 -是的
Different? - Like, yes.
是 它是冲着画叫来着 但更像是…
Yes, he barked at the painting, but it was more of like a…
叫声很友好 像…
You know? It was friendly. It was like…
对吧 很亲切
Right? That's sweet.
他看到别的狗就想去交朋友
Look, when he sees other dogs, he wants to make friends,
所以我… 我不知道…
so I just... I don't know…
史考特 我不是给狗看病的治疗师
Scott, I'm not a dog therapist.
我是训狗师 想让我训练你的狗 可以
I'm a dog trainer. You want me to train your dog, I will.
否则我不明白我们在干吗
Otherwise, it's unclear to me what we're doing.
对 我只是…
Yeah, I... I just...
明天就是胡奇的听证会
Hooch's hearing is tomorrow
我跟艾丽卡以前经常聊聊胡奇的想法
and with Erica, we used to talk a lot about Hooch's mindset.
比如说 它为什么会这么做…
Like, why he did this
或者我认为它在这样 其实是那样
or... or what I thought he was doing was actually that.
可那又是怎么回事
So, what is that?
史考特 -怎么了
Scott. - Yeah?
我不是治疗师 我是训狗… -训狗师
I'm not a dog therapist. I'm a dog… - Trainer.
是的 我忘了 对不起
Right. Yeah, I forgot. I'm sorry.
很好 那练练敏捷性
Good. So, agility pyramid?
它不是那种破坏东西的狗 对吧
That's not a dog that destroys stuff, right?
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
腿上一天涂两次药膏
Okay, so, ointment on this leg twice a day,
别让它靠近猫
and keep him away from the cat.
没问题 -好了 再见 罗杰
Sure thing. - All right. Bye, Roger.
拜拜 -听话
Bye-bye. - Be good boy.
好了
Okay.
再见 -再见
See ya. - Bye.
小伙子 我们到哪了
Hey, buddy. Where were we?
到… "加装线几能亢进"
We're at… "Hippopotomism"?
甲状腺机能亢进
Hyperthyroidism.
对了 体重下降…
Right. Um, weight loss…
口渴
thirst?
天哪 我永远也考不过
God. I'm never gonna pass this test.
下午好 有什么事能帮你吗
Good afternoon. Can I help you?
我觉得她可以
Actually, I think she can.
卡塔莉娜 帮我看一眼马修 谢谢
Catalina, do you wanna, um, keep an eye on Matthew? Thanks.
劳拉·特纳
Laura Turner?
我那天晚上见过你弟弟
I met your brother the other night,
但一直没机会做个自我介绍
but I didn't get a chance to introduce myself.
我叫沃尔顿·霍利斯
Walton Hollis.
你找我有事吗
Yes, how can I help you?
我只想消除误会
Just wanna clear the air.
我听说你在做什么调查
I heard you had some kind of investigation going,
作为你们父亲的朋友
and as a friend of your father's,
我不希望任何人觉得我在干什么勾当
I... I wouldn't want anyone thinking anything sketchy was going on.
我刚好开车去过你的办公室
Well, I happened to drive by your office,
看到一些卡车 上面有很可疑的警告标识
and I saw some trucks with some pretty sketchy warnings on them.
你为什么要运输爆♥炸♥物
Is there a reason why you're shipping explosives?
爆♥炸♥物
Explosives?
你说的可能是那些给医院送氧气瓶的卡车
Maybe you mean the trucks that take the oxygen tanks over to the hospital.
我还看到你跟一个很可疑的男人在一起
Well, I also saw you with a very sketchy-looking man
他脑袋后面有个巨大的骷髅纹身
with a giant skull tattoo on the back of his head,
我忍♥不住觉得…
and I couldn't help but wonder…
你说的可能是卡尔
You mean Karl.
他看上去很凶 但为人很好
Yeah, he looks rough, but he is a sweetheart.
好吧 他是曾经误入歧途
Okay, he was on a bad path for a while,
但我给了他一份工作 帮他过上了安分守己的日子
but I gave him a job, set him on the straight and narrow.
跟你♥爸♥爸的那只老狗有点像
A little like your dad's old dog, right?
虽然一脸凶相 但其实…
The cover's rough, but the book is...
等等 你认识胡奇
Wait. You know Hooch?
是的 我和胡奇是老朋友了
Yeah. Yeah. Me and Hooch are old friends.
我喜欢那条疯狂的狗狗
Ah, I love that crazy dog.
我不知道… 我很…
Oh, I… I didn't realize that... I'm so...
抱歉 如果我…
I'm sorry if I...
没事
No. No worries.
是我不好 我没关上仓库大门
Look, this was my fault for leaving the door to the warehouse open.
不管怎样 我不打搅你工作了
Anyway, um, I'll let you get back to work.
再见
You have a good day, now.
好吧 再见
Okay, you too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我今晚要熬夜加班 什么事
I'm pulling a late one at the office tonight, but what's up?
胡奇明天要参加听证会
Well, Hooch's hearing is tomorrow,
我没多少时间准备了
and I literally have no time to prepare.
需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你是律师 我需要点策略或是战术
You're a lawyer. I need, like, strategy or tactics maybe?
优秀的法律辩护要关注物证 行为模式
Well, a good legal defense focuses on physical evidence, patterns of behavior,
拟定可行替代理论
a viable alternate theory.
好主意 很好 接着说
Oh, that's good. That's really good. Great. That's great. That's great. Keep going.
证明它做不到 也不会那么做
So, show that he couldn't do it, wouldn't do it,
不应该因为别人的行为受罚
and shouldn't be punished for something someone else did.
不能 不会 不应该 太好了 你救了胡奇 还有吗
Couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't. Yes, you're saving Hooch. Anything else?
加入主审法官所在的乡村俱乐部
Be a member at the same country club as the presiding judge?
听着 我很抱歉 但我得挂了
Listen, I'm really sorry, but I should probably run.
祝你好运 -好吧
Good luck, okay? - Okay.
好了
All right.
你没兴趣
You don't care.
准备好了
Ready?
对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
别担心 伙计 我们能行的
Don't worry, buddy. We got this.
很好 你状态很好 伙计
Okay. Good, good. You look good, bud.
记住 要保持冷静 表现得很无辜 什么都别说
All right, remember. Stay calm, act innocent, say nothing.
祝你好运
Good luck in there.
谢谢 但我不需要
Thanks, but I don't need it.
我准备了数据和事实
I've got the data and the facts.
从这扇门
The distance from the door here,
到画这里是137米
to the painting here, is 150 yards.
这是胡奇快跑 行走和溜达的平均速度
Here is Hooch's average speed at a run, walk and a lope.
它的平均撒尿时间是5秒钟
An average urination takes five seconds.
再加上四处嗅要用27秒
Add sniffing time, 27 seconds.
我们知道胡奇在仓库里待了不到三分钟
Now, we know Hooch was in the warehouse under three minutes.
拿最高时速19公里来算
At a top speed of 12 miles per hour,
另外已知它三次停下来撒尿
stopping for the three documented pees,
胡奇到达画那里需要2分48秒
it would take Hooch two minutes and 48 seconds to reach the painting,
它只有12秒去毁掉那幅画
leaving him 12 seconds to damage it.
时间很紧
Not a lot of time.
再看看它的行为模式
Let's consider bite patterns.
一目了然
Speaks for itself.
你看 胡奇没有撕咬狗狗图片的冲动
You see, Hooch shows no impulse to bite the dog image.
那只不会 这只不会
Not that one, not that guy,
这只也不会
not that guy.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表