剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 是的 有一点点是因为她
Okay, fine. Yeah, it is a little bit for her.
我们很久以前就认识了 谈过一小段时间
We knew each other a long time ago. We dated a little bit.
我只想看上去精神点
And I don't know, I just wanted to look nice.
你看上很精神
You do look very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么非得给检察官留个好印象
Now, why's it so important to impress the prosecutor?
这跟你没关系 但我们谈恋爱那会
Not that it's any of your business, but, um, you know, when we were dating,
我只是个低级小职员 而她是个很风光的律师
I was like this low- level admin and she was this big, fancy lawyer.
我想让她知道现在不一样了
And I wanted to show her things are different now.
结果我在浪费时间 替一个穿袍子的暴脾气取辣酱
Now I'm wasting my time picking up hot sauce for a tyrant in a robe.
浪费时间这个概念是不存在的 每一刻都有其意义
No such thing as a waste of time. Every moment matters.
有一次我自己在外面 那一大♥波♥就冲着我...
You know, one time I was out by myself and this wave was coming at me...
你冲上浪头后发生了一件很有意义的事情
And you surfed the wave and something profound happened.
对吗 -不 不是那种波
Am I right? - No, not that kind of wave.
是在阿富汗遇到的一大♥波♥叛军
It was a wave of insurgents in Afghanistan.
我猜在那种情况下 的确每一刻都很重要
I guess in that situation every moment does matter.
我记得自己心里想
And I remember thinking to myself,
"如果我能活下去 我绝不会浪费人生 一秒钟都不会"
"If I live, I will waste no experience, no second of my life."
非常明智
Which is very wise.
我不想扫你的兴
And I- I don't mean to take anything away from that,
可我们正在车上等着拿辣酱
but we're currently picking up hot sauce at a drive- through.
你好
Hi.
你可真喜欢吃辣酱 -没错
You really like hot sauce. - Yeah.
留一包以防万一
Got us some extra. Just in case.
万一什么
In case of what?
就是 -就是
Exactly. - Exactly.
还没下班 -是啊
You still here? - Yeah.
要填完工作时间
Just finishing time sheets.
别忘了把你的换算成狗狗的时间 胡奇
Remember to convert yours to dog years, Hooch.
十个小时的加班
You know, ten hours of overtime
就为了开车送一名法官上下班
for driving a judge back and forth from work.
我是世界上最贵的优步司机
I'm the world's most expensive Uber.
还不能给法官打分 否则我会给他打零个星
And I can't even rate the judge 'cause I'd give him zero stars.
真损 胡奇乖吗
Ouch. Hooch behaving himself?
事实上它表现得很完美
Actually, he's been perfect.
奇怪地完美
Like, weirdly perfect.
总算有一次我没跟自己的狗闹别扭
For once, I have no issues with my dog.
至于泽维尔 他怎么回事
Uh, Xavier, on the other hand, wh... What is this guy's deal?
你能...
You could learn...
"跟他学到很多" 没错 你一直这么说
"...a lot from him." Yes, you keep saying that.
而你一直无视
And you keep ignoring it.
他到底有什么特别厉害的地方
What is supposed to be so impressive, exactly?
是他对调料的痴迷
His, um, his obsession with condiments...
还是对我发胶的敏锐观察
...or his keen observation of my hairstyle?
你用得可真不少 -我今天都快忙死了
That is a lot of gel. - It's been a very long day.
可一缕头发都没动地方
Yeah, and not one strand is outta place.
听着 史考特 我知道泽维尔做事情有自己的方式
Listen, Scott, I know Xavier has his own way of doing things,
但你要努力保持开放的心态 行吗
but just try to keep an open mind, okay?
好吧
Okay.
开放
It's open. It's open.
你好 劳拉 -你好 斯考迪
Hey, Laur. - Hey, Scotty.
我刚下班 你从格雷迪那拿到爸爸的记录了吗
Just leaving work. Any luck getting Dad's records from Grady?
事情有点复杂
Well, it's been kinda complicated.
复杂 就是要东西而已
Complicated? Just ask for them.
我说的是格雷迪
It's Grady.
我花了六个小时搜寻外星领主
I spent six hours searching for alien overlords.
我最后搞定了它们 -等等 你拿到了记录
I finally got 'em. - W- Wait. So you got the records?
不 搞定了外星领主
No, the alien overlords.
天哪 我是那么专注
Ugh. Gosh! You know, I was so focused.
可之后他又像往常一样
But then he did that thing that he always does,
利用马修让我觉得内疚去做别的事情
where he uses Matthew to guilt me into doing stuff.
就像我20出头那时一样 趁我还没反应过来浪费掉我的生命
And before I know it, it's like I'm in my early 20s just wasting my life away.
我的兽医技术员考试学习也晚了
Now I'm late studying for the vet tech exam,
还没有牛奶做奶酪通心粉
and I'm out of milk for the mac and cheese.
记录呢
And the records?
格雷迪说他上班时会查查 然后给我回信
Oh, Grady says he's gonna poke around at work and get back to me.
史考特
Hey, Scott.
要是我不够坚强怎么办
What if I'm not strong enough?
如果在松柏海滩鳄梨酱节当公主
What if being a princess at the Cypress Beach Guacamole Festival
是我这辈子最大的成就怎么办
is all I'm ever gonna amount to?
跟格雷迪待上五分钟 我就会变成懒人
Five minutes with Grady, and I turn into a slacker.
劳拉 听我说好吗
Laura, listen to me, okay?
你很坚强 你有能力 你能做到的
You are strong. You're capable. You can do this.
用水代替牛奶
Just replace the milk with water.
对 没错 坚强 能力
Right, yeah. Strong. Capable.
水 该死
Water! Shoot!
抱歉 史考特 我得挂了
Sorry, Scotty. I gotta go.
不 我的兽医学习用书 -你没事吧
Oh, no. My vet study book. - Is everything okay?
我喜欢这样快走 比慢跑轻松多了
Loving this power walk. It is so much easier than jogging.
是啊 谢谢你能来 有个伴真好
Yeah. Thanks for coming. It's good to have the company.
你要休息一下 还是... -好的 休息
You wanna rest, or... - Yes, rest.
是吗 -好主意
Yeah? - That's a great idea.
休息一小会 -好的
Just a little rest. - Yeah.
你的头发不一样了
Your hair is different.
还有你的皮肤 你做去角质保养了
Oh, and your skin too. Did you exfoliate?
我正在保护的法官很注重别人的仪表
Uh, the, uh... The... The judge I'm protecting's big on appearances.
是的 -真奇怪
Yeah. - That's unusual.
说到这
Actually, about that. Um...
我要谢谢你帮我训练胡奇
I wanted to thank you for your help with Hooch.
它的表现一直很好 非常专注
He has been amazing. Just totally focused.
太好了
That's so great.
它终于能懂一次了 看我的
For once, he just gets it. Hey, watch this.
胡奇 看
Hooch, look.
胡奇 不
Hooch, no! - Oh!
抱歉 它很友好
Sorry! He's friendly. Kinda.
真奇怪 我发誓它在法官面前非常乖
It's so weird. I- I swear he was perfect for the judge.
它忘了还是就想惹我生气
Did he forget, or is he just messing with me?
不 我不觉得它想惹你生气
No, I don't think he's messing with you.
也许是因为你的注意力都在法官身上
Um, maybe you were just focused on the judge.
狗总是会注意主人注意的东西
You know, dogs always pay attention to what their owners pay attention to.
没错
Right.
但也不是绝对 安吉尔在看我
Yeah, but not always. I mean, Angel's not watching me
不是因为你注意... -是的
because you're pay... - No.
很明显
Obviously.
我得回去上班了
Well, I should probably get back to work.
我去牵上胡奇 -好的
I'll get Hooch. - Okay.
安吉尔
Angel.
真的假的 端着点
Seriously? Be cool.
你们好 抱歉 你好 伙计
Hi. Sorry. Hey, bud.
再见
Buh- bye.
我知道 只是...
I know. Just...
格雷迪 我用了一整个下午陪你打外星人
Grady, I spent an entire afternoon with you blasting aliens into plasma.
你说你会拿到记录的 -我会的
You said you would get the records. - And I will.
我正在办这事 记录都存起来了
I mean, I am. They're in storage.
我得填表 很琐碎的
I had to sign a form. It's a whole thing.
看我 爸爸
Watch me, Dad.
厉害 小家伙 -小心点
Sweet, buddy! - Careful.
你为什么不能给我打个电♥话♥说一声呢
Okay, so then why couldn't you just call me and tell me?
我还以为你想亲耳听到消息
I thought you'd want to hear in person.
再说了 小家伙可能会想吃点早餐
Besides, thought maybe the little man would want to get some breakfast.
真的吗 太棒了
Really? Awesome.
不 不行 我得上班 我还有事要做
No. No, no, no. I have to go to work. I have things to do.
马特 告诉你妈妈她可以迟到一会
Matt- Matty, tell your mom she can be late.
拜托 这是早餐
Come on. It's breakfast.
你老是这样 你不能利用马修对付我
You always do that. You can't just use Matthew against me.
我没有
I'm not.
马修 我没利用你对付你妈妈 对不对
Hey, Matthew. I'm not using you against your mom, am I?
这不是爸爸的错 妈妈 你从来不想做好玩的事情
It's not Dad's fault, Mom. You just never want to do fun stuff.
光顾着外出办事和工作
It's just errands and work.
那昨天呢 我们不是打了一天的电子游戏吗
What about yesterday? Didn't we play video games all day?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表