剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道你也来了
Oh! I didn't realize you were there.
那几个法警不是在前门吗
Aren't the deputies out front?
是的 我们整晚都会守在外面 现在就是进来看看你
Yes, ma'am. We'll be out there all night. Just wanted to check on you.
谢谢你的额外用心 谢谢
I appreciate the extra protection. Thank you.
你怎么认识马丁·梅勒的 他对你评价很高
So how do you know Martin Mailer? He spoke very highly of you.
其实我跟他不熟
I actually don't know him well.
他是我女朋友的爸爸 让他给你打电♥话♥也是她的主意
He's my girlfriend's dad. She really wanted him to call you.
我理解这种事
I know how that goes.
说真的 如果不是我已故的丈夫 我也不会当参议员
Lord knows I wouldn't be a senator if it weren't for my late husband.
愿他安息
God rest him.
说到安息 今天事情可真够多的
Well, speaking of rest, it's been a long day.
胡奇 -又来
Hooch. - Howling again?
我还以为它这么做是因为迈尔斯唱歌♥
I thought he did that because of Miles' singing.
我也是 怎么回事 胡奇
So did I. What is it, Hooch?
那边有人吗
Is someone there?
我要出去看看
I should go check outside.
我相信没事 -女士 留在这里
I'm sure it's nothing. - Ma'am, stay here.
胡奇 过来
Hooch, come on. Come on.
胡奇 好吧 算了
Hooch. Okay, fine.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
站住 美国法警
Stop! US Marshals!
身份不明的嫌犯从房♥子后面向南逃走
Unidentified suspect fleeing south from the rear of the home.
男性 黑发 黑衣 我正在追赶 请求支援
Male. Dark hair. Dark clothing. In pursuit. Requesting backup.
马上过去
Coming to you.
嫌犯呢 逃走了
Where's the suspect? Did they get away?
你没事吧 长官 -我没事
You all right, sir? - I'm fine. Fine.
嫌犯逃走了 我会报告情况
Suspect's gone. I'll call it in.
我的鼻子
My nose.
我的鼻子可能断了 人抓住了吗
Think I broke my nose. Did we get him?
我的天
Oh, geez.
很不幸 我没能在嫌犯驾车逃离之前
Unfortunately, I was unable to get the license plate
记下车牌
before the suspect escaped in their car.
这是在赫伯特法警把车开进沟里之后吗
Is this after Deputy Herbert drove his car into a ditch?
是的 可这不能怪他 我跑到了路中间
Yes, but i- it wasn't really his fault. I- I- I ran onto the road.
至少你把坏蛋吓跑了
Well, at least you scared the bad guy off.
是的 我们以后会加强戒备
Yes. And moving forward, we're gonna be tightening up security.
特纳 这个人已经从寄威胁信
Turner, this guy has escalated from sending threats
升级到了出现在参议员家里
to showing up at the senator's house.
你能应付得了吗
Are you gonna be able to handle this?
我非常重视这次任务 长官
I take this responsibility very seriously, sir.
最好是这样
You better.
因为外面有个变♥态♥
Because we've got a psycho out there,
我需要确保不会有参议员在我们眼皮底下死掉
and I need to know that we're not gonna have a senator die on our watch.
我向你保证 长官 我正在努力
You have my word, sir. I'm on it.
我们会全力以赴 尽心竭力保护参议员和抓…
We are totally focused, 1,000% dedicated to protecting the senator and catching...
它在嚼我的杰出服务奖吗
Is he eating my Distinguished Service award?
不 你看 没事
No. See. It's... It's fine.
看看那位走后门先生
Hey. Check out Mr. Connections over there.
我懂 大家都在怪我插队
I get it, okay? Everyone's annoyed at me for jumping the line.
但不管我是怎么拿到这个任务的 作为带队法警
But the fact is, however I got the job, as deputy in charge,
我就是负责人 对吗
I'm the one responsible, right?
我才是
I am.
法警队伍里不分个人
There's no "I" in Marshals.
好吧
Okay.
没错 但平心而论 带队法警总要有个带头人
Yeah. Well, to be fair though, there is an "I" in deputy in charge.
既然要带头 那…
First letter of the word "in," so…
说文解字你很厉害
You're quite a talented speller.
我没时间跟你玩心理游戏 我还要去保护参议员
I don't have time for your mind games. I have a senator to protect.
48号♥ -是我
Number 48. - That's me.
劳拉 你好
Laura. Hey.
嗨 托德 你好吗
Hi, Todd. How's it going?
我很好 鳄梨酱节玩得开心吗
I'm good. How's GuacFest treating ya?
马修赢了十岁以下年龄组的吃鳄梨酱比赛
Matthew won the ten- and- under guacamole- eating contest.
但我真的感到很骄傲
But really, I couldn't be prouder.
我有件事想请你帮忙
I'm hoping you can help me with something.
我正在找山谷路那边一座仓库的成交记录
I'm looking for property records on a warehouse out on Valley Road.
这事跟我爸爸的调查有关
It's related to an investigation my dad was doing.
调查 有意思
An investigation? That's exciting.
我去看看能找到什么 一会就回来
I'll, uh, see what I have. Be right back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
埃博妮 你好
Oh. Ebony. Hi.
你好 劳拉 -孩子怎么样了
Hey, Laura. Hey. - How's the baby?
有时间听真话吗
Well, do you have time for the truth?
他简直像天使一样
Oh, well, then he's an absolute angel.
太好了 他们长得很快
Oh, that's great. They grow up so fast.
坏消息 那份记录好像放错地方了
So, bad news. Looks like that record was misplaced.
到处都翻了 但还是没找到
Looked everywhere for it, but I can't find it.
这种事谁也没办法 所以…
These kind of things, nothing can be done, so…
可我大老远跑过来 你能再找一下吗
But I came all the way down here. Do you mind looking again?
我很想帮忙 但… 午饭时间到了
I would, but, uh… it's, uh… my lunch break.
很高兴见到你
So, good to see you.
现在是早上10点 托德
It's 10:30 in the morning. Todd?
我会跟队友在这里看住入口
So I'll be over here with my team monitoring the entrances.
入口 你什么意思
Entrances? What do you mean?
眼下威胁等级提高了
Well, at this point the threat level is elevated.
有人试图进入参议员家里
But someone tried to gain access to the senator's home.
不 你在台上站在参议员身边 能给她最大程度的保护
No. You can protect the senator best by her side on stage.
听着 这只狗昨晚成了本地新闻的热门话题
Look. The dog was a huge hit with the local news last night.
到处都在讨论普奇
Pooch was on every station.
其实是胡奇
It's Hooch, actually.
其实媒体顾问更喜欢普奇
Actually, the media consultant likes Pooch better.
胡奇会让人联想到酒精和大型酒类赞助商 是我们反对的那些
Hooch, it reminds people of alcohol and big liquor sponsors, our opponent.
无论如何 在跟本地商业领袖拍照时
Anyway, we need it on stage howling during the photo op
我们需要它在台上嚎叫
with the local business leaders,
最好就在我们公布黄金级捐赠人之后
preferably right after we announce the gold level donors.
实际上我没法控制… -法警
I can't actually control... - Deputy, Deputy.
想法搞定 行吗
Just make it happen. Okay?
上去吧 我们很快就开始了
Now get up there. We're about to start.
过来 胡奇
Come on, Hooch.
好了 大家就位了吗 -是的 长官
All right, is everybody in place? - Yes, sir.
已经为多种情况准备好了行动方案
Got an action plan for multiple scenarios.
现在的情况是"小心坏人从门口进来"
Let's stick with the "look for bad guy coming through the door" scenario for now.
今天的威胁等级大幅提高
The threat level's a lot higher today.
奥马尔
Omar? Omar.
对不起 长官
Uh, sorry, sir.
已就位
In position.
奥马尔 你有两把电击枪 -是三把
Omar, do you have two Tasers? - Three.
脚踝上还绑着一把
I have one strapped to my ankle.
腾出一只手拿对讲机 行吗
Let's just keep a hand free for the radio, okay?
纳塔莉亚 -狐狸窝区域安全
Natalia? - Fox Den sector secured.
收到
Copy.
各位下午好 感谢前来
Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for coming.
在开始之前
Before we get started,
我想介绍我最新的一位支持者
I wanted to introduce one of my newest supporters.
你们之前可能在新闻里见过它了 普奇
You may have seen him on the news the other day. Pooch.
加油 普奇
Aw! Go, Pooch!
普奇就像是我的家乡旧金山
Pooch is like my hometown of San Francisco.
有一些不足 但有力并且…
A little rough around the edges, but powerful and…
流淌着潜力
dripping with potential.
加利福尼亚伟大的人♥民♥…
The great people of California...
不是现在 等一等
Hey. Not now. Wait.
胡奇 别叫
Hooch. No.
白人男子 右侧穿大衣的那个
Caucasian male. Overcoat right side.
拦住他 -来了
We need to cut him off. - On it.
女士 你得先离开一下 带她上楼
Ma'am, you need to move now. Get her upstairs.
胡奇 快过来
Hooch! Hooch. Come on.
美国法警 借过
US Marshals. Coming through.
胡奇
Hooch!
让开 -快点
Move, move, move. - Come on.
站住 美国法警
Stop! US Marshals!
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表