剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
胡奇 告诉他们上周发生了什么事
Hooch, let's tell them what happened last week.
还记得你帮过我的那件黑♥手♥党♥案吗
You know that Mafia case you helped me with?
他们想让我给另一件案子做咨♥询♥ -我还去给你做法庭保安
They want me to consult on another one. - I'll do court security again.
除非你想跟我一起去波士顿
Well, not unless you wanna come to Boston with me.
我是布萝克 请留言
This is Brooke. Leave a message.
你好 布萝克 老是被转到你的语♥音♥信箱里 给我回电♥话♥
Hey, Brooke. Keep getting your voice mail. Call me.
我知道柯蒂斯 我跟狗打交道等等这一切
I know with Curtis and my dog stuff and everything,
让你觉得"她真奇怪"
you're just like, "Oh, she's so weird."
也许我喜欢奇怪的人 -真的
Maybe I like weird. - You do?
我想为婚礼物色几处场地
I wanted to scout some venues for my wedding.
对不起 你订婚了 跟一个正常人 跟谁
I'm sorry. You're engaged? To, like, a regular person? To who?
世界上最完美的女人
The most perfect woman in the world.
我的小奥
My O!
我的小泽
My X!
警♥察♥
You know, cops,
通常在拦车时会查车牌
they usually run license plates when they do traffic stops.
可看上去爸爸每周三下午都会查很多车牌
But it looks like Dad ran a bunch every Wednesday afternoon.
祖孙欢乐日
Grandpa Fun Day.
每周三爸爸都会带马修出城 就他们俩
Every Wednesday, Dad would take Matthew out on the town. Just them.
冰淇淋车会到处开…
The ice cream truck drives everywhere…
能看到所有的汽车
And sees all the cars!
胡奇
Hooch!
胡奇
Hooch!
闪开 快点
Get out of the way! Move!
对不起
Sorry!
没关系 我用脸缓冲了一下
It's okay! I broke my fall with my face.
我还奇怪胡奇什么时候自己到门口了
I was beginning to wonder when Hooch showed up at the door alone.
我让它下车后
Huh! Yeah, well, I was getting him out of the car,
它决定沿着街区跑一圈
and he decided he needed to run around the block
穿过洛伦佐尼餐厅后面的垃圾桶
and through the garbage bins behind the Lorenzonis'.
然后再穿过树篱 一片树篱
And then through just a hedge. A hedge.
挺好 很高兴你们玩得开心 我们有正事要商量
Oh, good. I'm glad you had fun. Hey, we have business to discuss.
马修 能带胡奇去你房♥间吗
Matthew, you wanna take Hooch to your room?
也许你可以建座城♥堡♥ 然后让胡奇摧毁它
I was thinking maybe you could build a fort and Hooch could destroy it.
好 我喜欢这个主意
Yes. I like that idea.
非常喜欢 -那好 去吧 伙计
I like that idea a lot. - Good. Okay, go on, bud.
快过来 去我房♥间
Come on. Go to my room.
我们有了重大进展
We've had a major break in the case.
原来那个卖♥♥冰淇淋的男人在帮爸爸做调查
Turns out the ice cream man was helping Dad with the investigation.
厉害吧 -等等 你说什么
Isn't that brilliant? - Wait. What are you talking about?
爸爸每周都会带马修去冰淇淋车那里
Dad was taking Matthew to the ice cream truck every week.
有一天 那个卖♥♥冰淇淋的告诉爸爸
One day, the ice cream man tells Dad
他在城外看到一批豪车
that he found a bunch of fancy cars from out of town.
车主就是这些罪犯
Turns out they were owned by these criminals.
太好了 -是啊
Great. - Yeah.
是的 可…
Yeah. But…
你注意到这些毛线都没连上沃尔顿吗
But you see how none of these pieces of yarn connect to Walton?
这一点很重要
That's kind of important.
我正在努力
I am working on it.
这些事全都发生在六七月间
Turns out this all happened in June and July.
我打算去查查松柏海滩的警情通报
So I was gonna check the Cypress Beach police blotter
然后再看情况
and see what was going on around then.
好主意
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
但你让我立刻赶来 需要我做什么
But you had me come here right away. What did you need from me?
我们就快破案了 我有感觉
We are so close. I can feel it.
你得答应我 无论我有什么发现 你都会帮我跟进下去
Promise me that whatever I find, you're gonna help me follow up on it.
在电♥话♥里说不行吗
You couldn't have asked me that over the phone?
不行
No.
你得看看我的新毛线展示板
I needed you to see the new yarn board.
还要做一个咱们之间的特别承诺
I also needed one of those special Scotty- Laura promises
因为我在看着你的眼睛 所以你无法违背那种
that you can't break because I'm looking into your eyes.
好 能别挤我的脸了吗
Okay. Will you stop squishing me?
我只想问问你怎么样了
Hey, just checking in. Wanted to see how you're doing.
我很好 就是审判忙得不可开交
I'm good. You know, just super busy with this trial.
我知道
I know. Yeah.
史考特 出了什么事吗
Scott, is something wrong?
没有 我… 我不知道
No, I... I don't know.
我只是…
I just, uh…
刚重拾恋情就分开这么久
It's kind of hard having you go away for so long
我有点不太适应
when we just started dating again.
我知道 我也是
I know. It's hard for me too.
希望胡奇能多陪你一段时间
Hopefully Hooch can keep you company a little longer.
就一两个月了
Just another month or two.
很快就会过去
They'll fly right by.
同意 两个月算什么 对吧
Totally. I mean, what's two months, right?
就是八个星期
It's eight weeks.
六十天
Sixty days.
1460个小时而已
1,460 hours.
我归心似箭
And I'm counting every one.
我该工作了 回头再聊 -好的 再见
I should work. I'll talk to you soon? - All right. Bye.
史考特 忙吗
Hey, Scott. You busy?
我有话要跟你说
I need to talk to you about something.
跟案子有关
Is it a case?
有坏消息 -很糟糕
Something bad? - Oh, it's bad.
你自己看一眼可能更好理解
But, uh, it's easier if I just show you.
胡奇一早上都在我身边 它怎么…
Hooch was with me all morning. How did he...
说好的信任呢 胡奇
Where's the trust, Hooch?
我会收拾的
I'll clean it up.
不是胡奇干的 是泽维尔
It wasn't Hooch. Xavier did this.
他早上进来 不知怎么让咖啡溢了出来
He came in this morning and somehow blew up the coffee maker,
踩到咖啡滑倒 打翻了所有东西
slipped on some coffee, knocked everything over.
等等 泽维尔滑倒了
Wait. Xavier slipped?
不敢相信吧
I know, right?
他在冲浪板上玩杂技都不会摔下来
The guy can literally juggle on a surfboard without falling.
我在视频网站上见过
I've seen it on YouTube.
他一定是出了什么事 所以才心神不宁
Something must've happened, thrown him off.
你得弄明白他是怎么了
You gotta find out what's going on with him.
我 -没错
Me? - Yeah.
他正常的时候我都搞不懂他 你以前是他的搭档
I barely understand him on a good day. You were his partner.
不行 我今天有公事 要跟艾丽卡出去跑一整天
Uh- uh. No. I'm out all day with Erica running errands.
我给你们安排了一份转移犯人的差事 带一名黑客穿城而过
I got you a prisoner transport job taking a hacker across town.
给你们时间聊聊
Give you time to talk.
好吧
Okay.
小泽 我有份差事找你
Hey, X! I got a job to run by you.
那是什么 -哨子
What is that? - It's a whistle.
是史前虎鲸 也是哨子
It's a prehistoric orca and a whistle
灵感来自于特林吉特美洲土著部落昔日的作品
inspired by the ones that Tlingit Native American tribes used to make.
你知道人们称其为"黑鲸"吗
Did you know they gave them the name "Blackfish"?
不知道 -是啊
No. - Yeah.
真有意思
It's cool.
这份差事...
So this job…
只是转移犯人到城另一头去
It's just transporting a prisoner across town.
黑客 无暴♥力♥倾向 应该很容易
Hacker, nonviolent. Should be pretty easy.
行 我们走
Cool. Let's go.
我来捡 -哇
I… I got it. - Wow.
不 你们走吧 我来收拾
No, no, no. No. No, you guys go ahead. I got this. Hmm?
那好
Hey, okay.
把他搞定
Fix him.
你没事吧
Hey, um, so, you okay?
你今天好像有点分神
You seem a little, uh, distracted today.
我不赞同分神这个说法
Man, I don't believe in distraction.
搞得好像一些事情更需要关注一样
It implies certain things are worth our attention more than others.
我努力让自己面面俱到
I try to keep my mind open to all things.
时刻留心身边的一切
Try to stay aware of everything in my surroundings at all times.
那有堵墙
There's a wall there.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
犯人名叫迪克森·哈特 马上就带出来
Prisoner's name is Dixon Hart. They're bringing him up.
好极了
Great.
有什么新鲜事吗
Hey, anything new?
小泽的生活有没有什么大变化
Any big changes in the life of X?
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表