剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
借过 这边
Coming through! Over here.
让开
Out of the way.
让开
Move, move, move.
站住 美国法警
Stop. US Marshals!
别让他跑了 -老天
Don't let him get away. - Geez.
我们抓住他了
We got him. We got him. Oh!
有法警受伤 血流如注
Deputy down! It's a bloodbath!
那是汤 纳塔莉亚
It's soup, Natalia.
把手给我 放在身后
Give me your hands. Keep your hands behind your back.
不许动
Don't move.
长官… 你没事吧
Sir… You all right, sir?
没事 各位 我们抓到他了
It's fine, guys. We got him.
抓住他了 干得好
We got him. Good job.
各位 我可能还是想回法庭上班
Guys, I think I wanna go back to court duty.
参议员 今天出现的意外会对您的竞选造成什么影响
Senator, how will today's events affect your campaign?
我要感谢保护我的优秀美国法警
I wanna thank the great US Deputy Marshals who protected me.
他们是今天的英雄
They're the heroes today.
哇 你有什么感想
Wow. How does that make you feel?
这是我的本职工作
Oh. Uh, just doing my job.
我要指出一点 参议员的对手没有养狗
I should point out that the senator's opponent doesn't have a dog.
她是不是反对养狗 是不是连宠物都没有
I mean, is she anti- dog? Does she even have a pet?
加利福尼亚的居民需要知道
The people of California need to know.
参议员 我们希望…
Senator, we want...
史考特 看看你 太棒了
Scott, look at you. That's amazing.
跟参议员同台 -是的 事情相当顺利
You're right there with the senator. - Yeah, it went pretty well.
开什么玩笑 你第一次当带队法警就抓住一名刺客
Are you kidding? Your first time as DIC, and you caught an assassin.
你救了参议员一命
You saved a senator's life.
这话我可不敢说
I- I- I don't know about that.
事实上我觉得很奇怪
You know, it was weird, actually.
他没带武器 只有一根棍
He didn't seem to have a weapon. Just, like, a stick.
棍子也是武器
A stick is a weapon.
还有 这人在参议员家摆脱了四名训练有素的法警
Also, the guy escaped four highly trained deputies at the senator's house.
我不知道有多训练有素 其中一个人把车开进了沟里
Yeah, I don't know how highly trained. One of them drove into a ditch.
别这么谦虚了 史考特 这是属于你的时刻
Stop being so humble, Scott. This is your moment.
我的天 爸爸也在看新闻 他很开心
Oh, my gosh. Daddy's watching the news right now. He's so happy.
是吗 他说什么了
Yeah? What'd he say?
来看看
Check it out.
你上了推特热搜 标签是"普奇"
You're trending on Twitter as hashtag Pooch.
真的 我上了热搜
Really? I'm trending.
我希望你能学到宝贵的一课 "我想靠自己"先生
I hope you learned a valuable lesson, Mr. I- wanna- earn- my- cases.
走走捷径没什么不对
Nothing wrong with working the system a bit.
那些怀疑你的人 我真想看看他们现在的表情
Wish I could see the looks on the people's faces who doubted you now.
我听说这只狗表现英勇 你好 普奇
I heard this dog is quite the hero. Hi, Pooch.
是胡奇
It's Hooch, actually.
没错 是谁立下了大功
Exactly. And who's the clever one?
是… 再说一遍 这是团队合作的结果 所有人都有功
Um… It's... Again, it's a team effort. We're all clever.
你们都有功劳 -亲爱的
You're all clever. - Hey, baby.
我听说今天是它拉响了警报 -我给你带晚饭了
I heard he sounded the alarm today. - I brought you dinner.
是的 女士 -你没事吧
Yes, ma'am. - You okay?
没事 就是史考特手里的这件案子
Yes, it's just this case Scott's working on.
我们是警犬队 -他有没有耍花招
We're a K- 9 unit. - And does he do any tricks?
有什么问题吗 史考特好像抓住那人了
Well, what's the problem? It looks like Scott caught the guy.
也许抓住了 也许没有
Well, maybe he did. Maybe he didn't.
一般案子破了之后我会有感觉 可现在我没有
Usually I get tingles when a case closes. Right now, no tingles.
我相信没事的 你需要放松
I'm sure it's fine. You need to relax.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
只是明知有事情要发生 很难放松下来
Just hard to relax when you know something's coming.
是的 还有一些好吃的
Yeah, that and treats.
你在海军陆战队时怎么放松自己
What did you do to relax when you were in the marines?
我没放松过
Didn't.
你一定有法子
You must have done something.
有时候我晚上站岗时
You know, sometimes when I was standing post at night,
会想起你
I thought about you.
得了 你那时还不认识我
Come on. You didn't even know me.
我想象完美女人是什么样…
Well, I imagined perfection…
这样我一见到你就能知道是你
so that I'd know you when I met you.
我们会继续报道
And we will keep you posted as we learn more
更多关于派因参议员遇袭的消息
about the attack on Senator Pine.
交给你了 罗恩
Back to you, Ron.
我看到你放弃了聘请律师的权利
And I see you've waived your right to an attorney.
提布斯先生 我有一些问题要问你
Mr. Tibbs, I need to ask you a few questions.
我没什么要隐瞒的 我希望全世界知道一切
I have nothing to hide. I want the world to know everything.
这么说你承认自己威胁参议员的生命
So you admit it was you who made the threats against the senator's life?
是的
Yes.
能告诉我这是什么吗
You wanna tell me what this is?
这把激光剑是用来跟派因参议员战斗
It's a laser sword to battle Senator Pine
好把她从地球赶回水蛇星系的
to drive her from the face of the Earth and back to the Hydrus galaxy.
我警告过她
I've already warned her.
稍微往前倒一下
Back up a bit.
包在锡纸里的棍子是激光剑
This stick wrapped in foil is a laser sword?
锌神之刃 星际战士用的武器
An Inzinium blade, the weapon of the intergalactic warrior.
好吧… 告诉我
Okay… um, tell me this.
前天晚上你在参议员家吗
The night before last, were you at the senator's house?
参议员所到之处 我如影随形
I'm everywhere the senator is.
我利用维度通道在时间和空间中穿梭
I use a dimensional gateway to move myself through time and space.
我此刻就在她身边
I'm with her right now.
她在吃三明治
Shh. She's eating a sandwich.
她无处可逃
There's no escape for her.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你说袭击者另有其人 在参议员家里的不是这个人
You're saying there's another attacker, this guy wasn't at the senator's house?
我问提布斯 参议员的房♥子是什么颜色
When I asked Tibbs what color the senator's house was,
他说是"花里胡哨"
he said, "Fancy."
而且嫌犯驾车逃走时速度很快
And the suspect drove away at high speed.
而提布斯可能连车都不会开
I don't even think Tibbs knows how to drive a car.
我不是说这人不是神经病 可你自己也说他认罪了
I'm not saying the guy's not a nutjob. You said he confessed though.
没错 我只是担心我们漏掉了什么
Yeah, he did. I'm just worried we're missing something here.
听着 是这样的 特纳
Look, here's the thing, Turner.
局长很高兴
The marshal is thrilled.
大人物高兴我就高兴
And when the big guy's thrilled, I'm thrilled.
见好就收吧 -是的 我只是在想我们该不该…
Take the win. - Yes, I'm just wondering if we should...
还有 参议员办公室打来电♥话♥ 希望你再去参加一场集♥会♥
Also, the senator's office called. They want you at another rally.
让狗当众嚎叫
You know, have the dog howl for the crowd.
它不太听话 再说了 我没法让它说叫就叫
He doesn't really do commands. Plus, I don't think I can just turn it on.
你最好能做到 因为他们要给你颁个奖 这是好事
You better because they're gonna give you an award, which is good,
因为也许那样胡奇就能放过我那块
because then maybe Hooch will leave mine alone.
好吧 我会…
Okay. I'm just gonna…
抱歉
I'm sorry.
算了 至少现在都一样了
Whatever. At least they all match now.
你没事了吧 -是的 我想是
We done here, Turner? - Yeah. I guess.
好了
Okay.
妈妈 -怎么了
Mom. - Yeah?
我们这么早来这里干吗
Why are we here so early?
我得在送你上学之前来拿点东西
I have to pick something up before I drop you off at school, okay?
坐在这等几分钟
Just sit here for a few minutes.
我在车上吃早餐 一粒麦片进鼻子里了
I got a Grape- Nut in my nose eating breakfast in the car.
什么 好了 已经出来了
What? Okay. You got it out.
我马上就来
I'll be one second.
喂 托德
Hey, Todd.
嗨 劳拉 -我还是为了那个仓库
Hey, Laura. - I'm back about that warehouse.
我需要知道地址还有它的主人
I need the address, and I need to know who owns it.
别告诉我你有早餐休息时间
And don't you dare tell me you have a breakfast break.
好吧 那个仓库…
Right, yeah, uh, the warehouse, um…
我翻遍了 但还是找不到
Looked everywhere for it. I can't find it.
要不然你下次再来
Maybe you can come back another time.
托德 我跟你女朋友丽莎从三年级就认识
Todd, I've known your girlfriend Lisa since third grade.
可以说亲密无间
We back- combed each other's bangs.
我让她受邀参加了克丽丝特尔·思丽普金的12岁生日派对
I got her invited to Crystal Slipkin's 12th birthday.
教她怎么进入亲密第二阶段
Taught her about second base.
如果你不告诉我是怎么回事…
If you don't tell me what's going on…
我就给丽莎打电♥话♥
I will call Lisa.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表