剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
不 我在警犬基地 为这次重要任务征求一些建议
No, no, no. I'm just at the dog place getting some pointers for the big job.
一会给你回电♥话♥行吗
Can I call you back?
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay. All right. Thanks. Bye.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有事要做了
I gotta go do something actually.
能换个时间吗
Oh. Is there another time?
我得马上做
Yeah, I gotta do it now, like, now.
我的工作很忙 祝你好运 -好吧
I'm busy doing my thing. Good luck. - Okay.
看来我们得靠自己了
Guess we're gonna have to figure this out ourselves.
你们好 我是史考特·特纳 这次任务的带队法警 你们可能知道了
Hi, I'm Scott Turner, DIC on this job. You probably know that.
谢谢你们前来
Thank you all for being here.
杰西卡极力… 推荐了你们
Jessica recommended all of you… very highly.
你们就是纳塔莉亚 奥马尔 克雷格 -是 长官
Uh, yeah, so it's Natalia, Omar, Craig. - Yes, sir.
叫史考特就行 -好的
Scott's fine. - Yeah. Yeah.
好了 我知道你们是第一次出外勤
Okay. I know this is your first street assignment,
我们马上要进入各自的位置
and we're about to take our places in a minute.
我想确保大家都有对讲机
Just wanna make sure everyone has a radio.
有人需要的话 我这有备用电池 -太好了
I got spare batteries if anyone needs it. - Great.
还有一次性手♥机♥ 口香糖 工具箱 应急点火器…
Also burner phones, gum, tool kit, emergency fire starters...
带应急点火器是因为那些应急点火器…
emergency fire starters 'cause those emergency fire starters...
准备得很充分 -没错
So we're prepared. - Yeah.
谢谢你 奥马尔
Thank you, Omar.
很简单 我会站在台上
This is really straightforward. I'm gonna be on stage.
你们每人负责一片区域 -要给这些区域起代号♥吗
Each of you, take a zone. - Should we code name the zones?
这是为了防止通讯遭到窃听 采取的额外安全措施
It's an extra layer of security in case communications are compromised.
好主意
Uh, it's a good thought.
但我们要找的人 他们的信都是手写的
The person we're looking for though, they handwrite their letters,
应该不是那种能黑进通讯系统的人
so I just don't think it's the kinda guy who hacks a comm system.
你这么说是怕他听到后放弃计划
You saying that to throw him off the plan in case he's listening?
不 我… 就是这么说
No. I'm... I'm just saying it.
我懂了
Gotcha.
很好 各就各位
Great, guys. Let's take our places.
是 -拜托别向我敬礼
Yeah. - Please don't salute me.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
过来 伙计
Come on, bud.
你不会真要让狗上台吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We're not seriously having the dog on stage.
不 让我的警犬盯住人群
Yes. It's important for my K- 9 unit
好让它能观察到所有可能的威胁 这一点很重要
to monitor the crowd so he can observe all possible threats.
可它添过参议员的手 还会到处流口水
But it was licking the senator. It drools everywhere.
胡奇是爱流口水
Hooch is going through a wet phase,
但我向你们保证 它善于识别威胁
but I assure you, he's great at spotting threats.
没事 亚历克斯 让他做自己的工作
It's all right, Alex. Let the man do his job.
我相信他自有分寸
I'm sure he knows what he's doing.
好吗 -好的
Okay? - Okay.
别让它碍事 保护参议员的安全
Just keep him out of the way. And keep the senator safe.
我看不出它有什么用
I don't see this thing helping much.
所以我要为本州的孩子们奋斗
And that's why I fight for the children of our great state,
让他们拥有实现梦想所需要的一切
so they have everything they need to achieve their dreams.
我在乎所有的孩子
I care for all our kids
就像我在乎自己的孙子迈尔斯一样
the way I care for my own grandson, Miles,
他今天也来到了现场
who's here with us today.
过来吧
Come on.
纳塔莉亚 右侧 盯着人群
Natalia, right side. Eyes on crowd.
你前面 奥马尔 戴蓝帽子穿风衣那个 注意他的手
Down in front, Omar. Blue hat, windbreaker. Watch his hands.
美哉此地
Oh beautiful
天高空广
far spacious sky
怎么了 你看到什么了
What is it, boy? You see something?
胡奇 别叫
Hooch, no.
安静点
Quiet.
唱吧 乖狗狗
Sing it, puppy!
嘘 别出声
Shh. Quiet.
加油 狗狗
Yeah, you go, doggy!
胡奇 别叫 -拿狗说事
Hooch, no. Quiet, no. - Speaking of the dog.
胡奇 别叫了
Hooch, no.
唱吧 小狗
Sing it, puppy!
加油 狗狗
You go, doggy!
你们可能注意到了 我们有一位神秘嘉宾
As you probably noticed, we have a surprise guest.
请允许我给你们介绍史考特·特纳法警
Please, let me introduce you to Deputy Scott Turner
还有我们的头号♥狗狗支持者 普奇
and our number one dog supporter, Pooch!
是胡奇
It's Hooch.
好样的 普奇
Yeah, Pooch!
请多放鳄梨酱 -过来看看啊 想试试吗
Extra guac, please. - Come on over. Wanna give it a try?
你知道山谷路那一片吧 我一直想多了解了解那里
So, you know that area out by Valley Road? I've been trying to find out about it.
听说那里可能有犯罪活动
I heard there could be some, you know, criminal activity out there.
所以你来找我
And you come to see me?
当然了 你在高中偷了驾校的车开去圣克鲁兹
Of course. You stole the Driver's Ed car in high school and drove it to Santa Cruz.
简直就是头号♥罪犯
You were like the number one criminal.
你说我是头号♥罪犯 你不是认真的吧
You thought I was number one? You're not just saying that?
要找就找最牛的 对吧
Might as well learn from the best, right?
关于那条路 你知道什么
So, about that road. Anything?
你还记得特拉维斯·霍金斯吗
You remember Travis Hawkins?
记得 特拉维斯 他脖子上纹了个噬魂怪
Yeah, Travis. He had a Eater of Souls tattooed on his neck.
没错 不管怎么说 我跟他
Yeah. Anyway, me and him,
我们前阵子闯进那里的一个车♥库♥
we broke into this garage out there once a while back.
里面没什么东西 就是路边的一个旧仓库
There's not much out there though. Old warehouse ways off the road a bit.
但除此之外 没什么…
But other than that, not much…
那个仓库 再跟我说说 -我得关门了
The warehouse. Tell me more about that. - I, uh, gotta go.
等等 我还有个问题
Wait. I have another question!
搞什么…
What the...
格雷迪 你怎么来了 我在做调查
Grady? What are you doing? I'm trying to investigate here.
是啊 说到这个 我们能聊聊吗
Yeah. Yeah. About that. Can we talk?
我知道你♥爸♥爸的案子让你很兴奋
I know you're all excited about your dad's case,
可你竟然跟默夫那种人套近乎
but you're talking to guys like Murph?
他被我逮捕过差不多20次了
I've arrested that dude, like, 20 times.
我还以为这次跟以前一样 你一时兴起 然后就…
I thought this would be one of those things, you get all excited, and then...
然后就会放弃 是吗 -你确实放弃了兽医技术员考试
Then I give up, is that it? - You did bail on the vet tech exam.
我还在为考试学习 -出♥售♥有机润唇膏
I'm still studying for it. - Selling those organic lip balms.
松柏海滩的润唇膏市场已经完全饱和
The lip balm market in Cypress Beach is totally saturated.
你让朋友买♥♥的那些排毒果汁
And those juice cleanses where you get friends to buy them.
他们想再卖♥♥给我 -这… 不 这不是一♥码♥事
They try to sell them back to you. - This is... No. This is different.
我可不打算站在这里为自己辩解
I'm not gonna stand here and justify myself to you
还当着一个傻乎乎的炸鳄梨酱摊位
in front of a stupid fried avocado stand.
她不是那个意思 炸鳄梨非常好吃
Uh, she didn't mean that. Fried avocados rule.
我本想买♥♥一份 可我带着隐形牙套
I'd have one, but I got my Invisalign.
还顺利吗 -是的
So, it went well? - Yeah. You know what?
出奇地顺利
It went surprisingly great.
队员欠缺一点经验 但没有出状况
Look, the team's a little green, but there were no incidents.
胡奇呢 我知道你很担心
And Hooch? I know you were worried.
虽然说它不是一只完美的护卫犬
I can't say he was a perfect guard dog,
但集♥会♥上最出彩的就是它
but he was kinda the hit of the rally.
看到没 我说什么来着 你天生就是干这个的
See? What did I tell you? You were born for this.
你做得非常好 等你大功告成
You are crushing it, and all those doubters
让那些不相信你的人羡慕嫉妒恨去吧
are gonna eat your dust when you leave them behind.
这跟羡慕嫉妒恨没什么关系
Well, it's not really about dust- eating.
有那么一点
A little dust- eating. A little bit.
听着 我刚到参议员家
Listen, I'm just pulling up to the senator's house,
回头再给你打电♥话♥行吗
so can I check back in later?
亲一下
Kiss.
两下
Double kiss.
晚上好 长官 一切安全 -很好 克雷格 稍息
Evening, sir. Perimeter secure. - That's great, Craig. At ease.
我已经稍息了
This is me at ease.
奥马尔去拿新手电筒了 -很好
Omar's grabbing new flashlights. - Great.
我找到了能提供连锁射界的最佳站岗位置
I've worked out the best places to stand guard for interlocking fields of fire.
好主意 我要进去看看参议员
It's a good thought. I'm gonna go inside and check on the senator.
等我回来后再讨论射界问题
And then when I get back, we'll work on the fields of fire.
好吗 很好
Okay? Great.
我会继续制定方案 -好极了
I'll keep strategizing. - Great.
不用敬礼 克雷格 -是 长官
You don't have to salute me, Craig. - Yes, sir!
就在这里
Right in here.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表