剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
这是世界上最搞笑的狗 是你的吗
That is the funniest dog in the world. Is he yours?
是的 很不幸
Uh, yeah. Unfortunately.
胡奇 够了
Hooch, enough!
很抱歉 我很抱歉 先生
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, sir.
也许你需要一条毛巾什么的
Maybe there's a towel or something.
卡娅 离开那里 你会把身上弄湿的
Kaya, get away from there. You're going to get wet.
我能跟你的狗一起玩吗
Can I play with your dog?
胡奇 问题是 它在工作 不能玩
Oh, uh, Hooch? Well, uh, the thing is, he's, um, he's working. So he can't play.
它在确保地毯里没有炸♥弹♥
He's making sure that the carpet is, um, bomb-free.
先生 我很抱歉
Sir. Sir. I am so sorry.
能等我一下吗 -过来
Give me one minute? - Come on.
哥们 搞什么名堂
Bro. What the hell?
他是奥委会主席
That was the head of the Olympic Committee.
是的 我不知道该说什么
Yeah. I... I don't know what to say.
我试过拦住它 -对 但你没成功
I tried to stop him. - Yeah. Well, you didn't.
你的狗追着一块牛排进了喷泉
Your dog chased a steak into a water fountain.
是的
Yeah.
这是你向我证明自己能力的机会 结果却发生了这种事
This was your chance to show me what you got. You let this happen.
我认为你和你的狗 最好现在就下班 好吗
I think it's best for you and your dog to take the rest of the day off, okay?
那块牛排你得自己赔 菜鸟 -好的
And you're paying for that steak, rookie. - Yeah.
先生 再次向您道歉
Sir, again, my apologies.
我向您保证他是新来的 他的狗...
Let me assure you, he's new. His dog is...
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what's wrong with it.
但我们在会议当天 会派出精英中的精英 我们的一队
But on the day, you're gonna have the best of the best. The A-team.
开什么玩笑 伙计
Seriously, man?
为什么我在家想让你进浴缸你都不进
How is it that I can't even get you into a bath at home,
但到了上班时间 你却一头扎进喷泉里
but at work, you're all about jumping into fountains, huh?
我们没有统一意见 胡奇 得统一意见才行
We're not on the same page, Hooch. We need to get on the same page.
史考特 谢谢你赶过来 太出乎意料了
Hey, Scotty. Thank you for coming. This is crazy.
我一直在翻看爸爸的档案 里面全是重大刑事犯
I've been looking through Dad's files, and there's major criminals.
有走私犯 毒贩 还有一大堆有组织犯罪
There's smugglers and drug traffickers and all this organized crime.
抱歉 你今天怎么样
I'm sorry. How was your day?
很... 湿
It was... wet.
我不想说这个
I don't wanna get into it.
太好了 我们可以把注意力放在档案上了吗
Great. We can focus on the files?
好
Good.
从目前你跟我说的情况看 我不知道
Based on everything you've told me so far, I don't know.
听着像一群随机罪犯
It just sounds like a bunch of random criminals.
我没看出来有什么关联
Not sure I see a connection.
除了它们都被藏在 爸爸衣橱深处的一个盒子里
Except that they were all found in the box hidden in the back of Dad's closet.
要我说 那就是一种关联 -我知道那样很奇怪 但...
You could say that's a connection. - I know it's weird, but it's...
我只是感觉这是爸爸未竟的事业
I just feel like there's some unfinished business here for Dad.
可能吧 是的 有可能 但也许什么都没有
Maybe. Yeah, maybe. Or maybe it's nothing.
对不对 听我说 爸爸当警♥察♥的工作是什么
Right? I mean, look. Dad's police work was what?
守在冰雪皇后附近开超速罚单
Giving out speeding tickets by the Dairy Queen.
我知道 但...
I know, but...
你觉得他这么做就是为了好玩
You think he was just doing all of this for fun?
抱歉
Sorry.
不 我没这么想
Uh, no. I don't.
也许他就是想在退休后找点刺♥激♥
Maybe he was looking for a little excitement in his golden years, you know?
就像是最后一件大案
One last big case.
如果他真找到了呢
What if he found it?
如果这是他的最后一件大案呢
I mean, what if this is his last big case?
我是不是应该把这些东西
Am I supposed to throw this in the dumpster
连同那些"工作犬杂♥志♥"扔进垃圾箱
with his copies of Working Dog Magazine?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
"不靠谱的劳拉 从来没把一件事做完过
"Flaky Laura, who never finishes anything.
等下次电视上播出在岛上谈恋爱的真人秀节目
She'll give it up the next time that a reality show
她就会放弃的"
about love on an island comes on."
但我想趁机做出改变 好吗
But I'm trying to change here, okay?
这是为了纪念爸爸 完成他未竟的事业
It's about honoring Dad and finishing what he started.
拜托 史考特 求你了
Please, Scotty. Please.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我会调查的
All right. I'll look into it.
很好 我们可以一起查 为了爸爸
Good. Okay. We can do this together, for Dad.
为了爸爸
For Dad.
全都进了喷泉
Everything's in the fountain.
我弄湿了 它弄湿了
I'm wet. He's wet.
惨不忍♥睹
It was a disaster.
真高兴你觉得好笑 -不 我没有
Glad you think this is funny. - No. I don't.
我刚被派去执行外勤 急需证明自己
I just got put on the streets here. I really gotta prove myself.
是的 对不起
Yeah. I'm sorry.
你知道吗 我最后会被送回法庭当保安的
You know what? I'm gonna wind up back on court security.
好吧 你听说过这句话吗 叫"闲看油漆变干"
Okay. Do you know the saying, um, "watching paint dry"?
法庭保安就是守着油漆等它变干
Well, court security is guarding the paint while it's drying.
没错 -听上去很可怕
Yeah. - Oh, that sounds terrible.
它得开始认真对待工作 -好吧
He's gotta start taking this seriously. - Okay.
它需要专心工作 不能总想着玩
He needs to focus on work and stop playing all the time.
但狗要通过玩耍来学习
But dogs, they learn through play.
工作和玩耍对狗来说是一样的
Really, work and play are the same for dogs.
那胡奇就应该得天才奖
Oh, well, then Hooch is due for a genius grant.
你真有意思
Ah. You're so funny.
我觉得你应该更开心点
Um... I think that you need to have more fun.
可我怎么才能开心
But how am I supposed to have fun
我还要向所有人证明自己
when I'm trying to prove myself to, like, everyone?
好吧 这就是问题所在
Okay. Well, that's kind of the issue.
你觉得有压力
It's like, you feel pressure
它就会感到有压力
and then he feels pressure.
比如你的工作 你为什么要干这行
So, like, your job. Why do you do it?
我...
I...
小时候 我爸在当地是英雄
You know, when I was little, my dad was like a local hero.
他在我出生前破获了一件大案
You know, he solved this big case before I was born.
所以 当然了 我希望能像他一样
So, yeah. Of course. Yeah. I wanted to be just like him.
但他再也没那么神勇过
But he never did anything like that again, you know?
他成了那种小镇警♥察♥
He was just, like, this small-town cop.
而我想抓坏人
And... And I wanted to chase bad guys.
法警就是干这个的 所以...
That's what the marshals do. So...
我就加入了
I joined.
哇 我...
Wow. I, uh...
我觉得你对工作看得太重
I think you just have a lot of feelings about this,
胡奇可能感觉到了
and Hooch is probably picking up on that a little.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
是主任 可能打电♥话♥来要炒掉我
Oh, it's the chief. Probably calling to fire me.
你好 主任
Oh. - Hi, Chief. Uh...
听我说 昨天的事我很抱歉 我...
Look. A- About yesterday, I'm so sorry. I...
听着 特纳 我现在有点忙
Yeah. Listen, Turner. I'm kind of in a rush,
但我有个特别任务要交给你 是头等大事
but I've got a special assignment for you. Top priority.
是吗
You do?
没错 我要你尽快赶回那家酒店
Yeah, I need you back at that hotel ASAP.
奥委会主席指定要你负责酒店套房♥的安保工作
Head of the Olympic Committee requested you specifically to guard the hotel suite.
我不知道原因 但显然这对外交关系什么的
Not sure why, but apparently it's very important
非常重要
to diplomatic relations or something.
总之 你到那里后有人会向你介绍情况
Anyway, you'll be briefed when you get there.
怎么 没被炒鱿鱼
So? Not fired?
没有
No.
恰恰相反 奇怪
Kind of the opposite, weirdly.
太好了 -是吧 棒极了
That's great. - Yeah, right? Awesome.
当然了
Wow. Yes.
确实好极了 -非常...好
Heck yeah. Solid. - So... good.
也许我该去换身衣服 -对
I... I should probably go change. - Yeah.
他说这事很重要 希望我们马上赶到
He said it's serious. Wants us there right away.
哇 好吧
Oh, wow. Okay.
"狗"喜你
Condogulations.
谢谢 非常感谢 -不客气
Thank you. Thank you very much. - Yeah, absolutely.
记住 工作和玩耍是相通的
work, play, the same.
明白了 谢谢你 -那好
Got it. Thanks. - Yeah.
好了 胡奇
All right, Hooch.
等等 对不起 你就是我的任务
Wait. I'm sorry. You're my assignment?
我们约好了一起玩
We're having a playdate.
我爸爸给你上司打过电♥话♥
My daddy called your boss.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表