剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
求你了 你能来对我很重要
Please, it would mean so much to me if you came.
我真心觉得你对我的信任让我这次
I really think that you believing in me gave me the strength
有力量摆脱了格雷迪的纠缠
to escape the Grady zone for once.
真的吗 -千真万确
Wow. Serious? - Totally.
爸爸给了你一只需要我帮忙照顾的狗
I don't think it's an accident Dad gave you a dog that you need my help with,
给了我一件需要你帮忙协助的案子 我觉得这不是意外
and gave me a case that I need your help with.
你说呢
So?
好吧
Okay.
我会过去的 -谢谢
I'll be there. - Thanks.
我拿到了联邦调查局的初步报告
I got a preliminary report from the FBI.
看上去刺客是一位有名的黑♥手♥党♥杀手
It looks like the assassin was a known Mafia hit man.
对比安奇的指控更有说服力了
The case against Bianchi just got a lot stronger.
干得非常好 门德斯主任
Excellent work, Chief Mendez.
我就知道坚持用你就对了
I knew I was right to insist on you.
法官大人 有件小事
Your Honor? Just a little thing.
我和搭档想知道我们的环卫任务
My partner and I were wondering if our sanitation service
是否可被视为已完成
could be considered complete?
好吧 你们做得够多了
Fine. You've done enough.
谢谢你们救了我的"小"命
Thank you for saving my "stupid" life.
您听到了
Oh. You heard that, huh?
人在气头上来时总会说些胡话
People say crazy things in the heat of battle.
有次我还喊过"香蕉" 其实没什么意思
One time I screamed, "Banana!" So, doesn't mean anything.
我们要为重审组建一支新的安保小队
We'll need to put together a new security detail for the retrial.
重审 你说什么呢
Retrial? What are you talking about?
鉴于发生袭击事件 我还以为您会延期再审
Well, I thought in light of the attack, you'd adjourn.
绝不延期 我们需要表明态度
Nothing's being adjourned. We need to send a message.
同意 -审判继续
Agreed. - The trial continues.
门德斯主任将担任我安保小队的负责人
Chief Mendez will come on as head of my security detail.
有问题吗 -完全没有 乐意效劳
Will that be a problem? - Not at all. Happy to serve.
愿上帝保佑你的灵魂
May God have mercy on your soul.
我听说那出好戏了
Hey, I heard about the drama.
跟泽维尔怎么样了 -说实话 我不太确定
How'd it go with Xavier? - Honestly, I'm not entirely sure.
开什么玩笑 你们表现得非常好
Are you kidding? You guys were amazing.
你救了法官 主任 我相信你也救了我
You saved the judge, the chief, and I'm pretty sure you saved me too.
没有了 大部分都是胡奇做的
Nah, Hooch did most of the work.
那好吧 胡奇是个英雄
Well then, Hooch is a hero.
你也是
So are you.
要是你出了什么事 我永远也不会原谅自己
I never would have forgiven myself if something had happened to you.
你好 我来得不是时候 -你好
Hi. Is this a bad time? - Hey.
的确是 -不
It's a bad time. - No, no, no. Um...
艾丽卡·穆尼尔 这位是布萝克·梅勒
Erica Mounir, this is Brooke Mailer.
布萝克 这位是艾丽卡
Brooke, this is Erica.
没有艾丽卡 今天的结果就会大不一样
You know, without Erica, things today would have gone a lot different.
是她想到了胡奇是怎么回事
She figured out what was going on with Hooch.
我的天 你就是那位养狗女士
Oh, my gosh! You're the dog lady!
没错 我是个女士 而且还养狗
Yes! I mean, I'm a lady and I have dogs.
没错 这么说也对
Yep, that checks out.
史考特 你没告诉过我 这位养狗女士是如此可爱
Scott, you didn't tell me how adorable the dog lady was.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
史考特 你没告诉过我 这位检察官头发这么美
Scott, you didn't tell me that the prosecutor had such great hair.
皮肤完美无暇 牙齿洁白如玉
And your skin is just flawless. And perfect teeth.
好吧
Okay.
你好 杰西 -你好
Oh, hey, Jess. - Hey.
我来这里是因为 我把面包车停在了法♥院♥傍边
I was just here because I parked my van next to the courthouse
也就是我让你们下车的地方 它好像被拖走了
where I dropped you off, and I guess it got towed.
所以我在想... -我们会处理的
So I was wondering... - We'll take care of that.
谢谢你 这是我来的唯一原因
Thank you. That is the only reason I am here.
我很高兴你没事
I am glad you are well.
你们所有人
All of you.
再见
Namaste.
我也该走了 让你继续去拯救世界
Well, um, I should go too. Let you get back to saving the world.
你觉得等审判结束后
Hey, do you think that once this trial's over,
我们能叙叙旧吗
maybe we could reconnect?
找时间吃个晚饭
Grab some dinner sometime?
当然 我很乐意
Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that.
我喜欢你的新发型 很酷 适合你
Oh, and I like the new hair. It's cool. It suits you.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表