剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
通过兽医技术员考试 恢复正常生活 破案
Pass the vet tech exam. Get your life together. Solve the case.
我是不是在自欺欺人 觉得自己能做大事
Is this all so I can just fool myself into believing that I'm doing something
不是只能在老家转悠一事无成的窝囊废
and I'm not just some sad sack who hung around town and did nothing?
我只是一介庸人
Am I a cliché?
史考特 你这个时候都会反驳我 说
Scott, this is the part where you argue with me and you say,
"不 劳拉 你很棒 你做得很好"
"No, Laura. You're amazing. You're doing great."
抱歉 劳拉 我自己也遇到了很多麻烦
Sorry. Sorry, Laura. I… I got a lot going on too.
当然了 对不起
Of course. Sorry.
总之 我们应该去跟沃尔顿道个歉
Anyway, we should probably apologize to Walton,
给他带点饼干什么的
maybe bring him some cookies or something.
当然可以 很好 到时候告诉我一声
Sure. Great. Yeah. Just let me know when.
好 谢谢你 史考特
Yeah. Thanks, Scott.
拉尔夫
Oh, Ralph.
无论如何 这是遛狗的时间表
Anyway, that's the walking schedule.
等你看到它用一种特定的方式在屋里来回踱步
Unless you see him pacing around in like a... like, a certain way,
你就带它出去或者到公♥寓♥后面
then you just wanna take him out or let him out back.
这是它的晚饭
This is just for his dinner?
是周一 周三 周五的晚饭
Monday, Wednesday, Friday dinner.
其他的晚饭在第二页 -其他的晚饭
The other dinner's on page two. - Other dinner?
对 你可以看一下 就… 没错 看到了吗
Yeah, you can reference it. Do... Yeah, are you referencing?
高蛋白质和有肌纤维轮流来
We're alternating between high-protein and organic fiber.
粗粮… 是抑制它胀气的关键
Kibble is just... It's essential in managing his gas issues.
胀气
Gas issues?
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
好吧 -是啊
Okay. - Yeah.
总之 大多数日子里 就是半杯蛋白质 四分之一杯纤维
Anyway, uh, most days it's just half-cup protein, quarter fiber
一旦它吃完第一份
and then an additional quarter-cup protein plus egg powder
就是四分之一杯蛋白质和蛋粉 -蛋白质
once he's finished the initial mix. - Protein.
但两份别混在一起 其他日子里反过来就行
But don't mix the mixes. The other days it's just reverse.
除了不要蛋粉 是三文鱼而不是牛肉
Except no egg powder, right? And salmon, not beef.
早餐的说明应该很清楚 写清楚了吗
Uh, the breakfast instructions should be pretty clear. Do they seem clear?
老兄 你是在开玩笑吗
Uh, dude, is this a joke?
道格 你可能不太合适
Doug, this... This might not be a fit.
是不是太复杂了
Is it too complicated?
不复杂
Oh, no. No, no, no.
我以前照顾过一只乖狗狗 各种问题都有
I used to sit for a good, good boy who had every issue in the book.
要吃奇怪的食物和药丸 还有… 这不算什么
You know, like, weird food and pills and... This is nothing.
这份工作很简单 完全没难度 没错 因为我超级喜欢狗
This is gonna be easy. Totally easy. Yeah, yeah. 'Cause I love dogs.
我喜欢狗 它们也喜欢我
I love dogs. And they love me.
对吧 胡奇 谁是乖狗狗
Right, Hoochie? Who's a good boy?
多乖啊 多…
Oh, such a good boy. Such a...
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
哇 -天哪 我的鼻子
Oh, my God! My nose! - You are a bleeder.
你流了好多血 女士
Uh, I'm not really good with blood.
我见不了血
Just keep it... Keep it back.
天哪 保持… 头向后仰
Oh, God. Oh, God. - You know what? Forward.
老天 -低头
Back is worse. Back is worse.
往后仰更糟糕 -给我随便拿样东西
Well, I need something, anything.
帮把手 随便拿样东西
Help me! Get me something, anything!
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
没有
Looks fine.
我见过更糟糕的
I've managed worse.
厉害 你有什么秘诀
Impressive. What's your secret?
不投入感情
The secret is I don't get attached.
保持距离 它们也一样 大家就能相安无事
Keep my distance. They keep theirs. And everyone gets along.
它叫"古奇"还是"古普"
So, is it Gooch or Goop?
艾丽卡
Erica.
我还以为是条公狗
Thought it was a boy dog.
你好
Hey.
你好 史考特
Yes. Hi, Scott.
我打电♥话♥是想问问胡奇的事
I am calling about Hooch.
柯蒂斯说它好像遇到了麻烦
Curtis had mentioned there might be a problem,
他听你跟那仁说什么…
and he heard you talking to Guy about some...
是的 艾丽卡… 我很抱歉 我…
Yes, Erica. I... I'm so sorry. I…
我把你视作理所当然 你不是替我看胡奇的管家 你是…
I took you for granted. You're not my dog butler. You're...
你的帮助 我们的友谊 还有你本人对我都很重要
I value your help and your friendship and just you in general.
我太自私 没心没肺
And I have been selfish and a jerk.
我很抱歉
And I really apologize.
谢谢你
Thank you.
到底出了什么事
What's going on exactly?
胡奇遇到了麻烦 我也是
Hooch is in trouble. So am I.
他们认为它吃掉了一幅画 我知道不是它干的 但无法证明
They think he ate a painting. I know he didn't, but I can't prove it.
不仅是胡奇有问题 内务部也在怪我
And it's not just Hooch with a problem. Internal Affairs is blaming me.
如果无法证明它的清白
And if I can't prove he's innocent,
我下半辈子都要给法♥院♥看停车场了
I'm gonna wind up guarding courthouse parking lots for the rest of my life.
我就快下班了
I'm getting off of work soon.
可以去你那里 帮你看看是怎么回事
I could just come over and help you figure it out.
太好了
Yes. Great.
太好了 我… 快点过来吧
Yes. I... Come right over.
安吉尔 快过来
Angel, come on.
还有别的事吗 -嗨
So is there anything else? - Hi.
我可能不需要找人了
Turns out I might not need anyone.
看来我们要保持距离了
So, uh, looks like we'll be keeping our distance.
这些材料很好 是你做的吗
These are great. You made these?
是的 -哇
Yeah. - Wow.
我很擅长做演示文稿 而且…
I'm pretty slick with a PowerPoint, and...
做得非常棒
It's impressive.
我认为需要关注的是…
What's sticking out to me is, um…
撒尿这件事
uh, the... the peeing.
撒尿是胡奇最大的爱好
The peeing. That's Hooch's favorite hobby.
对 可是对狗狗来说 撒尿不是爱好
Right, but peeing isn't a hobby for dogs.
它们在标记领地 跟其他狗沟通
They're marking their territory, right? Communicating with each other.
如果胡奇尿得这么频繁
So if Hooch was peeing this much,
说明那里曾经还有别的狗
that tells me there was another dog there at some point.
什么… 那一切都说得通了 -对吧
Wha... That would explain everything. - Right?
等等 可我又不能找到"爪纹"
Wait, but it's not like I can just dust for paw prints
然后在联邦犬类数据库里做对比
and run it through the federal dog database.
也对
Right.
除了… 没错 还有个办法
Only, yeah, there is something.
你有小镜子吗 -有
Do you have a hand mirror? - Yeah.
好 可能还需要婴儿爽身粉和胶带
Okay. And maybe some baby powder and tape.
透明胶带 -有
Clear tape. - Yeah.
我有个主意 -好
I have an idea. - Okay.
乖狗狗 胡奇 -没事的 伙计
Good boy, Hooch. Good boy. - Okay, buddy.
好了
Got it.
拿爽身粉 -好
Okay. Now the powder. - Okay.
很少有人知道 所有狗鼻子上的细纹
It's a little-known fact that all dogs have these tiny lines
和褶皱都各不相同
and wrinkles on their nose that are unique to each dog,
就像指纹一样
like fingerprints.
很好
Perfect.
胶带 给 你来拿着 -好
The tape. Here, you hold that. - Yeah.
有了 -哇
There.
很好 现在你要从那副画上取到鼻纹
Perfect. Okay, now you need to get the print from the painting,
如果不匹配 胡奇就是无辜的
and if they don't match, Hooch is innocent.
好的 我会想办法
Right. I'll figure something out.
不会有事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay. I promise.
是的 不会有事的
Yeah, it's gonna be okay.
抱歉 伙计 你留在这里
Sorry, bud. You stay here.
里面不欢迎你
You're not exactly super popular in there.
好了
There you go.
马林先生 我是特纳法警
Mr. Marling, Deputy Turner.
很抱歉打搅你 我需要看一眼那幅画
Um, I'm sorry to bother you. I just need to check that painting real quick.
我要关门了
I'm just closing up.
我…
I, uh…
处分报告上还需要一些细节信息
I just need a few more details for the disciplinary report.
主任坚持让我来
Chief was pretty insistent.
好吧 给你五分钟
Fine. Five minutes.
不许瞎碰
Don't touch anything.
也不许乱撒尿
Don't pee on anything!
知道了
Got it.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表