剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
怎么就不能干净利索地干笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Why couldn't we keep it simple just for once?
这条狗很值钱
The dog is worth a lot of money.
知道为什么大部分家族生意都会失败吗
Do you know why most family businesses fail?
因为他们不会扩大业务
Because they don't expand.
你把法警都招来了
You expanded us into getting hunted by marshals.
我们没事的 尼基
Oh, we're fine, Nicky.
冷静点
Chill.
老天 我们扔掉了手♥机♥
God, we ditched the phone.
只要把这些东西运到里诺
We just gotta get this stuff to Reno.
我们就能去疯迪餐厅了
And then we can go to Crazy D's
你想吃多少土豆沙拉都行
and you can get all the potato salad that you want, okay?
冷静点
Just chill.
给我闭嘴
Why don't you just shut up!
给 朋友 -好的 谢谢你
Here you go, my friend. - Right on. Thank you, man.
有人想吃我剩下的肉馅卷饼吗
Anyone want the rest of my empanada?
不用了
Think we're okay.
来人
Hello!
快进去
Go, go, go.
我动脑子想了想
Okay, so I did some thinking,
相信瓦莱丽那个贱女人 把安吉尔带去东湾了
and I'm pretty sure this Valery chick took Angel somewhere in the East Bay.
天哪 东湾什么地方 -好吧
Genius! Where in the East Bay? - Okay.
我查不到具体地址
I can't get an exact location,
但就在普伦蒂斯街下面的仓库区
but it's the warehouse district just below Prentiss Street,
那是他们把赃物运到里诺卖♥♥掉之前的藏匿之处
where they stash stuff before they take it to Reno to sell.
他们要带它去里诺
They're taking her to Reno?
不 他们休想
No, they're not taking her anywhere.
我们走 -干得好
Let's go. - Good job.
还有多远
How much farther?
不远了 但那里很大
It's not far, but it's kind of a big area.
我们到那再说
We just have to get there and see.
劳拉 我不方便说话 -我有要事
Laura, I can't talk. - It's very important.
我正忙着 -我也是
I'm kinda busy. - So am I.
我正忙着让此案大白于天下
I'm in the middle of cracking this case wide open.
我把橙汁撒到笔记本电脑上 弄得一团糟
I spilled orange juice on my laptop, and it was a really big disaster,
所以不得不去单位 用那里的电脑
so I had to go into work and use the computer there
查看警方记录 -劳拉
to check the police records. - Laura!
没取得什么进展 但突然灵光一闪
Well, I wasn't getting anywhere, but I had a hunch.
所以去查了诊所在同一个日子里的记录
So, I looked in the clinic's records under those same dates,
结果真有发现
and I found something.
劳拉 有条狗被绑♥架♥了 我正在去救它
Laura, a dog has been kidnapped, and I am trying to rescue her.
等等 有人绑♥架♥狗
Wait, someone kidnapped a dog?
那你还跟我说话干吗 快去找
Why are you talking to me? Go find her!
什么样的恶棍会绑♥架♥狗
What kind of monster would kidnap a dog?
这里太大
Oh, this place is huge.
要找很多地方
Lot of places to look.
我们怎么找安吉尔
How do we find Angel?
胡奇能闻到它吗 -它被车拉来的话就不行
Do you think Hooch could maybe track her? - No, not if they drove her here.
没有嗅迹
There's no trail.
不可能都找一遍 艾丽卡 我们可能没法…
There's no way to search it all. Erica, we might not be able to go right...
不行 我们不能放弃
No! We cannot give up!
你把安吉尔尿过的毯子带来了
Did you bring the rug Angel peed on?
当然了 这是证据线索 如果让胡奇闻闻这个…
Course I did. It's an evidence clue. I think if Hooch smells this...
等等 你刚才不是说胡奇闻不到它吗
Wait, didn't you just say that Hooch couldn't track her?
它是闻不到 但也许它能做点别的
He can't, but maybe he can do something else.
胡奇
Hooch.
你闻到它的味道了吗
Yeah, you smell her?
你闻到安吉尔了吗 胡奇
You smell Angel, Hooch?
它需要你
She needs you.
我知道你喜欢它 我知道
I know you love her. I know.
我需要你去告诉它
I need you to tell her.
这种叫声 它每次见到安吉尔都这么叫
That bark. That bark. He does that whenever he sees Angel.
没错 这是它爱的呼唤
Exactly. It's his love bark.
安吉尔如果在附近 也许会回应
If she's out there, then maybe she'll respond.
它要去哪
Where's he going?
可能听到什么了 -小泽 留下看着迪克森
I think he hears her! - X, stay with Dixon.
我们有发现就给你打电♥话♥
We'll call if we find anything.
交给我了 -我们走
I'm on it. - Let's go. Let's go.
太棒了
This is awesome!
这边
This way. This way.
你确定吗 我还是什么都没听到
You sure about this? I still don't hear anything.
狗的听觉比人灵敏四倍
Yeah, dogs hear four times farther than humans.
那么厉害 -是的
That far? - Oh, yeah.
听出来它的叫声不一样了吗 -是的
Do you hear his bark change? - Yeah.
叫声更尖 更长 它开始兴奋起来 看它的尾巴
Higher pitch, longer. He's getting excited. Look at his tail.
它会找到安吉尔的
He is going to find her!
加油 胡奇 我们该往哪走
Come on, Hooch. Come on, where we going?
快点
Go, go, go, go.
能让狗别叫了吗
Would you shut that thing up?
怎么 我现在成养狗专家了吗
What? I'm a dog expert now?
别叫了
Stop!
坏狗
Bad.
安静
¡Silencio!
加油 胡奇
Come on, Hooch. Come on.
它在哪 伙计
Where is she, buddy? Where is she, buddy?
是它 我能听到安吉尔爱的呼唤
That's it! I can hear Angel's love bark.
是这边
This way. This way.
好像有别的狗在叫
That sounded like another dog.
什么
What?
你有幻听了
No, you're hearin' things.
那是什么声音 -我们得离开这里
What was that? - We gotta get out of here.
没错
Yeah.
住手 你这是自找难堪
Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
快点
Come on!
我能听到它 -它在哪 胡奇
I hear her! - Where is she, Hooch?
这边
Over here.
是它 是安吉尔
It's her! Angel!
它在卡车里
She's in the truck!
爱的呼唤 是那么…
A love bark. It's just so...
不可理喻 对吗
Crazy, right?
因为它会让你想到
'Cause it makes you wonder if, like,
是不是大家都有意中人 在等待他们爱的呼唤
everybody's got someone out there just waiting for their love bark.
你懂吧
You know?
你认为…
You think...
史考特 出什么事了
Scott, what's goin' on?
小泽 他们刚从我们眼前溜掉 我们在北侧仓库旁边
X, they just passed us. We're by the warehouse on the north side.
快过来 他们要逃走了
Come, now! They're getting away.
好 我这就来
Okay, I'm on my way!
抱歉 是我们这就来
Sorry, on our way.
后面有人吗 -没人可看
See anyone? - There's no one to see.
你不看怎么能知道
How could you see anyone if you're not looking?
你能行的
You got this!
冷静点行吗 你太多疑了
Would you chill? You're paranoid.
瓦莱丽 你听到那人在电♥话♥里说了 他的手段非同寻常
You heard that guy on the phone, Valery. He has a very particular set of skills.
我们应该在一小时之前坐飞机去巴黎的
We should've been on a plane to Paris like an hour ago!
你会害我们俩蹲大牢 -对不起 我想扩大生意
You're gonna get us thrown in jail! - I'm sorry I tried to grow our business.
怎么 现在跟我玩以退为进
Now? Now you're gonna be passive- aggressive with me?
跟老妈一样
Just like Mom!
那边 卡车在那边 就在那
There. There's the truck! Right there!
没错
Oh, yes!
小心
Watch out. Watch out.
快开
Move, move, move, move!
妙极了 真好
Oh, great! Perfect!
有辆越野车从后面高速追来
There's an SUV coming up fast behind us.
我敢打赌这就是那帮法警
What do you wanna bet me that's the Marshals?
再开快点
Drive faster!
我们会逃掉的 然后找个地方把这辆卡车扔掉
We'll get clear, and we'll find a place to ditch the truck!
别冲我嚷嚷
Stop yelling at me!
你能追上它吗 -我正在努力
Can you catch it? - I'm trying.
他们占了很大的先机
They've got a huge head start.
我尽量试试
Let's see what we can do.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表