剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
Hey. You, let's go.
快点 我们走
Move on it. Let's go. Um...
该行动了 -快点
Time to roll. Move.
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, brah.
也许你和狗应该...
Maybe you and the dog should...
因为...
Because...
我去不了 谢谢你 我有很多文件工作
I- I can't. You know what? Thank you. I have so much paperwork.
我去不合适 -很好 你好好干
It'd be weird if I came. - Good. Have fun with that.
我们走 快 -好的
Let's move! Go, go, go. - All right.
快走
Go, go, go.
你高兴了
Are you happy?
我知道好像不是那么回事
I know it doesn't feel like it,
但我认为胡奇帮了你一个忙
but I think Hooch did you a favor.
至少你现在知道该如何避开铁血小队
At least now you know how to steer clear of the T- Squad.
那是针脚吗 胡奇的小鱼怎么了
Hey, are those stitches? What happened to Hooch's fishy?
我想趁它不注意换掉那个发声部件
Oh, I, um... I tried to replace the squeaker without him noticing.
结果被发现了 -得了
He noticed. - Come on, man.
你知道冒牌货骗不了胡奇的
You know Hooch isn't gonna fall for an impostor.
它太聪明了
He's way too smart for that.
对吗
Right?
喂
Yoo- hoo. Hello.
你被冻住了吗
You freeze?
我是不是该重启你
Should I reboot you?
我在琢磨你的话
I was just thinking about what you just said.
你说胡奇不会被冒牌货骗过去
About Hooch not being fooled by an impostor.
你能过来一下吗 -好
Come over here for a second? - Okay.
我有件事一直想不明白
Something's been bugging me. Um...
看看克丽丝塔在酒店退房♥的录像
Look at this footage of Krista checking out of the hotel.
你能把她看得一清二楚 对吧 -对
You can see her perfectly, right? - Yeah.
但在其他的监控录像中 街道上的那些
But on the other security cameras, the ones on the street,
一样的帽子 一样的外套 但我们从来没看到过她的脸
same cap, same jacket, but we never see her face.
那又如何 她在躲摄像头 她十年来一直这么做
So? She's avoiding the cameras. She's been doing this for a decade.
那她为什么要在酒店把脸露出来
But then why show her face at the hotel?
我得去问一件事
I'm gonna check something.
你好 史考特 什么事
Hi, Scott. Hey, what's up?
如果你有时间 我有个很重要的小问题
I have a quick, important question if you have a second.
有 有的是.. 时间
Oh, yeah. All the secs... seconds.
如果别人穿上了逃犯的衣服
If someone else was wearing the fugitive's clothes,
胡奇会不会因为这个跟丢
could that be why Hooch lost the trail?
我从没听说过这种情况 但肯定会
I've never heard of anything like that. But sure, yeah.
这就能解释清楚气味为什么会变淡
That would definitely explain why the scent faded.
在第二次里
And that second time,
如果克丽丝塔跟别人换了衣服 然后驾车离开...
if Krista swapped clothes with someone and then drove away...
胡奇就会一直追到她上车的地方
Hooch woulda tracked her until she got into the car.
没错 -太好了 谢谢你
Yes! - Oh, that's amazing. Thank you.
不客气 -谢谢你
Yeah, anytime. - Thank you.
克丽丝塔把城里所有的法警 都支使到交易展附近找她
Krista's got every deputy in town looking around the trade show.
是的 可为什么
Yeah. Why?
我有个想法 得打几个电♥话♥ -我也是
I got an idea. Gonna make a couple calls. Me too.
特伦特 -我是史考特 我有话跟你说
Go for Trent. It's Scott. I need to talk.
我正忙着呢 -听好了
I'm in the middle of something.
杰西卡和我做了点研究
Just listen. Jessica and I have been doing some digging.
我们可能知道克丽丝塔要在哪下手了
We think we know where Krista's gonna strike.
我没时间让你挠肚皮 交易展马上就要开始了
I don't have time for belly rubs. Trade show's about to start.
我知道 但珠宝还没到那里
I know, but the jewels aren't there yet.
它们今天会到达海伍德行政机场
They arrive at the Hayward Executive Airport today.
老兄 克丽丝塔在旧金山
Bro, Krista's in San Francisco.
我们看过本地监控录像 她在这里
We've seen footage from cameras in the area. She's here.
你不明白 我跟训练中心的艾丽卡♥通♥过话...
You don't understand. I talked to Erica at the training center...
我没时间跟你废话
I don't have time for this.
你想带你的狗去机场四处闻闻 行 尽管去
Wanna take your dog to the airport, sniff around. Fine. Do it.
铁人结束通话
T- Man out.
希望我们是对的
Let's hope we're right.
有事吗 各位
Hey, can I help you folks?
我们是美国法警
US Marshals.
我们是为了金州交易展的货物而来的
We're here about the Golden State Trade Show shipment.
法警 我不常见到你们
Whoa, marshals. I don't see a lot of those.
我见过一次缉毒局的人 见过一个烟酒枪炮及爆♥炸♥物管理局的人
Had some DEA guys once and an ATF fella.
那次很有意思
That was interesting.
我们有点赶时间 你知道货物飞抵的时间吗
We're kind of in a rush. Any idea when the shipment's flying in?
已经降落了 就在那边
Already landed. That's them there.
我表亲戴夫就是法警
My cousin Dave is a marshal.
你认识他吗 他人超酷的
Do you know him? Supercool guy.
他可能已经退休了
Um, think he may be retired now.
如果货物已经抵达这里... -也许他甚至是个邮差
If the shipment's already here... - Maybe he's even a postman.
我也想过加入法警
Thought about joining the Marshals.
是克丽丝塔 胡奇闻到她了 她就在附近
It's Krista. Hooch smells her. She's close.
去 胡奇 好好找
Go, Hooch. Seek.
快报♥警♥ 说这里有危险的武装逃犯
Call the police. Tell them we've got an armed and dangerous fugitive here.
需要立刻支援
We need backup immediately.
好 我这就打电♥话♥
O- O- Okay. I- I- I- I'm on it.
我不是说别给我打电♥话♥了吗
What'd I just say about calling?
特伦特 你不明白
Trent, you don't understand.
胡奇追踪到了克丽丝塔的气味 她在这里
Hooch tracked Krista's scent. She's here.
不可能 特纳 我正要去抓她 别给我打了
Negative, Turner. I'm about to grab her now. Stop calling me.
快上 -美国法警 趴在地上
Go, go, go, go. - US Marshals! On the ground!
马上趴在地上
Get on the ground now!
克丽丝塔·圣·詹 你被捕了
Krista St. Jean, you're under arrest.
克丽丝塔·圣·詹是谁
Who's Krista St. Jean?
这是场误会
This is a mistake.
什么 你是谁 你在这里干什么
What? Who... Who are you? What are you doing here?
有位女士给我三百美元 让我穿她的衣服四处溜达
Some lady paid me $300 to walk around in her clothes.
她说是在开玩笑
She said it was some kind of joke.
不 这不可能 -我发誓
No. No, no, no. There's no way. - I swear.
她说会有人来找我 还给了我这个
She said some guys would meet me. She gave me this.
小心 慢一点
Easy. Slow, slow.
什么
What?
听着 你该留在后面
Look, you should hang back.
如果她真在这...
If she's really here...
那你就会需要能得到的一切帮助
Then you're gonna need all the help you can get.
拿上钻石
Grab the diamonds!
我们要这么做吗
We doing this?
动手
Let's do it.
美国法警 不许动 -美国法警 不许动
US Marshals! Freeze!
拿上剩下的 快走
Grab the rest! Let's go!
她要跑了 -去追她
She's running! Go after her.
她在哪 胡奇 她在哪
Where is she, Hooch? Where is she?
在这里 她在这里面 伙计
In there? Is she in there, boy?
安静点 伙计
Quiet, boy.
糟糕 胡奇 我们被她困住了
This is bad, Hooch. She's got us pinned.
你应该跟你的朋友们留在海湾那头
Should have stayed with your friends across the bay.
你现在会死
Now you're gonna die.
就在海伍德
In Hayward.
喂
Hey, hey.
你喜欢自己的小鱼吗
You like your fishy?
我需要你弄出声音救我们的命 知道吗
I need you to squeak for our lives. All right?
不许动
Don't move.
不许动
Don't move.
干得好 胡奇
Good job, Hooch.
十年来 我一直牵着法警的鼻子走...
I stayed ahead of the marshals for ten years...
是9年11个月 但谁管它呢
Nine years, 11 months. But who's counting?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我想知道最后栽在了谁手上
I wanna know who finally caught me.
听好了 抓住你的人就是...
You got it. You just got caught by...
我是美国法警局的特伦特·哈夫洛克
This is Trent Havelock of the US Marshals.
放下武器 举起手走出来
Put your weapons down and come out with your hands up.
真奇怪
It's so weird.
我们一抓住克丽丝塔 胡奇就对那个玩具失去了兴趣
Hooch lost interest in his toy right after we arrested Krista.
今天真是跌宕起伏
Oh, this day was full of surprises.
我跟主任谈过了
Oh, I, uh, talked to the chief.
他希望我们明天出席新闻发布会
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表