剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
再见 非常感谢 -好的 谢谢你 詹妮斯
Bye! Thank you so much. - Okay. Thank you, Janis. Ow!
好的 再见
Okay. Bye- bye!
再见 胡奇
Bye, Hoochy!
劳拉
Laura. Laura!
劳拉 你在干吗
Laura, what are you doing?
在取得进展 爸爸的案卷上有他的笔记
I am making progress. He had notes on Dad's case.
你不好奇吗 -不 我不看
Aren't you curious? - No! I will not look at that.
我不能被拉下水 听着 我不好奇
I will not be implicated. Listen. I'm not curious.
我很生气 知道吗 这是违法的
I'm angry, okay? This is illegal.
你需要知道所爱的人是不是遭到背叛
Breaking the rules because you need to know
因为这个破坏规矩是不违法的
if someone betrayed someone you love is not illegal!
怎么 开始编造法律条文了
What? Are you making up laws now?
史考特 听我说
Scott, listen to me.
我不想跟这事有半点关系 我明天还要上班
I want no part of this. I have work tomorrow.
真正的警♥察♥工作
You know, real police work.
快走 胡奇 趁我们还没被起诉 -可是...
Come on, Hooch, before we get indicted. - But...
胡奇 得醒醒了 伙计
Hooch. Hooch. You gotta wake up, buddy.
我们还有一天漫长的搜索任务呢
We got a long day of tracking ahead, right?
打起精神来
Head in the game.
你好 -嗨
Hello. - Hey.
我刚看到你发短♥信♥ 就想着打个电♥话♥
I just saw that you texted, so I thought I'd call.
现在是凌晨4点半 你不用这么做
It's 4:30. You didn't have to.
没关系的
Oh, no problem. Yeah.
安吉尔做噩梦了
Angel had some bad dreams,
我们在交流它的感受
so we're just talking through her feelings.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我在参加一项追捕任务
Okay. So, I'm part of this manhunt, right?
目标以前是特种兵
And it's for this former special forces guy.
我本来指望胡奇去追踪他 但它只想着在树林里玩
I was hoping that Hooch could track him, but he just wants to play in the woods.
你们当时是顺风吗
Was the wind at your backs?
没错 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How'd you know that?
特种兵受过训练 会待在下风处
Special forces are trained to stay downwind.
什么意思
Okay? What does that mean?
我们能做些什么吗
Is there, like, anything we can do?
气味分两种 空气和地面
There are actually two kinds of scent. Air and ground.
所以即使你的追捕对象离开风口
So even if your manhuntee is staying out of the wind,
他碰到过的东西上面会有气味 那个他掩盖不了
he won't be able to hide the scent of something he's touched.
但地面上的气味很难分辨 需要狗狗集中注意力
But ground scents are tough, though. They take focus.
你觉得胡奇够专注吗
Do you think Hooch has enough focus?
是的
Yeah.
它肯定是有潜力的
Uh, I think he definitely has potential.
有可能
Mm- hmm. Maybe.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 太阳很快会就出来
Okay. The sun will be up soon.
飞机在怀斯通湖以北两公里处
Now, the Cessnas picked up a heat signature
接收到热源信♥号♥♥
two klicks north of Whitestone Lake.
我们步行搜索该地区
We'll search that on foot.
特纳 -我就在这
Turner! - I'm right here.
狗调♥教♥好了吗
Oh, yeah. You fix the dog?
能闻出他的气味吗 -杰克逊躲在下风处
Can that track his scent? - Jackson's hiding downwind.
如果地面上有气味 胡奇肯定能...
If there's a ground scent, Hooch would definitely...
够了 书呆子
Okay, nerd.com, enough.
下次只说"我的狗用不上"就行 -知道了
Next time just say, "My dog sucks." - Copy that.
听好了 我们要抓住这个恶棍 知道吗
Listen up. We need to get this bandit, all right?
出发
Let's mount up.
小泽 我差点忘了
Oh, X. I almost forgot.
你不跟我们走
You're not coming with us,
因为你要留在这里守着汽车
'cause you are gonna stay here and... guard the vehicles.
可他跟我们一起不是作用更大吗
But wouldn't he be more useful with us?
他守着汽车干吗 怕浣熊搞破坏
What's he guarding the vehicles from? Raccoons?
如果杰克逊回来 设置了更多陷阱怎么办
Well, what happens if Jackson comes back and sets more booby traps?
泽维尔是对付退伍老兵的专家
I mean, Xavier here is the expert on combat vets.
不是吗
Ain't that right?
交给我了 大狗
I'm on it, Big Dog.
这还差不多
Yeah, you are.
你行吗
Yeah?
就是块石头 胡奇 你都闻过无数个了
Yeah. It's a rock, Hooch, just like the thousand other ones you sniffed.
又来 你怎么能尿个没完
Again? How are you not empty?
特纳 杰克逊可不会
Turner, Jackson's not gonna wait around
因为你的大狗膀胱小而一直等着 -是绊线
'cause your giant dog has a tiny bladder. - It's a trip wire.
别动 有绊线 -在哪
Stop! There's a trip wire! - Where?
大狗
Oh, Big Dog.
就这样了 杰克逊 就这样了吗
Oh, it's like that, Jackson? It's like that?
谢谢你 我吊在上面的时候一只虫子进我嘴里了
Thank you. When I was upside down, a bug went in my mouth.
等等 特伦特 我们割断绳子放你下来
Hold up, Trent. We'll cut you down.
老兄 我是混合健身认证三♥级♥教练 去看看我的照片墙
Bro, I'm CrossFit certified Level 3, dude. Check the Insta.
我能搞定
I got this.
特伦特 那不是毒葛吗
Trent, uh, is that poison oak?
你不该碰自己的脸
You probably shouldn't be touching your face.
史考特 有事吗
Scotty! What's going on?
我们中了杰克逊的一个陷阱
Uh, we hit one of Jackson's booby traps.
特伦特...
Trent's, um...
要重新部署
regrouping.
至少我们知道我们走对路了
At least we know we're on the right track.
那是什么声音 -鸟叫
What's that? - Birds.
我离它们的巢很近 所以它们一直在折腾我
I'm pretty close to their nest, so they've been attacking.
小泽 你在哪
X, where are you?
我需要找个信♥号♥♥更好的地方 所以就爬上了一棵树
I needed better data reception, so I climbed a tree.
我搞到了杰克逊的退役证明
I got Jackson's DD 214 from the army.
我会给他原来的战友打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call guys in his old unit.
等等 你在树上被鸟骚扰还干了这些事
Wait. You did all that while in a tree, being attacked by birds?
我不介意
I don't mind.
大自然恢复了生机
Nature restores.
查到有用的消息我就告诉你
I'll check in if I get solid intel.
特纳 -在 怎么了 我就在这
Turner! - Yes. What? I'm right here.
我的脸红吗
Is my face red?
不红
Nope.
胡奇 你找到什么了
Hooch. Hooch, what do you got, boy?
给我 很脏
Gimme that. That's dirty.
特伦特 你应该看看这个
Trent. Trent. I think maybe you should look at this.
那是什么 特纳
What is it, Turner?
胡奇找到了这个狗玩具
Hooch found this dog toy.
我们离那个绊线不远
We're not far from where that trip wire was.
胡奇一直在到处撒尿 对吧
And Hooch has been peeing everywhere, right?
我觉得杰克逊可能带着一条狗
I think Jackson might be traveling with a dog.
那又怎么样 -嗯...
So what? - Well...
你说他是个独来独往 与世隔绝的精神病
I mean, you've profiled him to be, like, this lone, disconnected psychopath.
那他就是个与世隔绝 带着一条狗的精神病 没区别
So he's a disconnected psycho with a dog. Same difference.
没错 但这有没有可能是个重要细节
Yeah, but couldn't this be an important detail?
这样吧
Hey, tell you what.
如果你想在这附近逛逛 玩玩狗的玩具 随你便
If you wanna hang out around here and play with dog toys, go for it.
我要去追逃犯
I'm going after the fugitive.
你不该挠 老兄 -闭嘴 伙计
You shouldn't scratch, bro. - Shut up, dude.
收到 -行吗
Copy that. - Okay?
出发
Let's move out.
这就能解释 胡奇为什么会从你的车上跳下去
Well, this explains why Hooch was jumping out of your car.
它闻到了别的狗
He smelled another dog.
我更希望它是条线索
Yeah, I just wish it was more of a clue.
也不能说不是线索
Well, it's not not a clue.
这是军用狗玩具 特别结实
It's a military- grade KONG. Extra tough.
军犬才用它们
Military dogs use them,
因为它们咬得很厉害 而且战场上很难换玩具
'cause they chew so hard and it's really hard to replace toys in the field.
这么说可能有只军犬跟他在一起
So, could a military dog be with him?
当然了 现在部队会让军犬跟它们的训练员一起退役
Sure. Yeah. They let army dogs retire with their handlers now.
这样对狗和士兵都要好得多
It's so much better for the dog and the soldier
因为他们在战斗中变得很亲密
'cause they bond in combat.
为什么他要在逃避警♥察♥追捕时
Why would he risk going home to get his dog
还冒险回家带上狗
when he was on the run from the police?
我永远也不会丢下安吉尔
I would never leave Angel behind.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表