剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表
我海军陆战队的一个哥们有条狗 只要他血压下降狗就会叫
A buddy of mine in the marines has a dog that barks when his blood pressure drops.
是的 她患有充血性心力衰竭
Yes, she has congestive heart failure.
由于有竞选活动 我们没告诉任何人
We didn't tell anyone because of the campaign.
那天我去她家是为了给她送药
I was at her house delivering medicine,
可是狗突然开始发作 我慌了神 所以跑了
but the dog started freaking out and I panicked and I ran.
我们需要叫救护车 -没时间叫救护车了
We need an ambulance! - No time for an ambulance.
我们必须马上送她去医院 -好的
We gotta get her to a hospital right now. - All right.
紧急情况 让开 快点
Emergency! Get out of the way! Go, go, go, go.
快点 准备好了吗 -我抬住了
Come on, come on. You ready? - Okay. I got you.
车钥匙 -小泽 快走
Keys. - X, let's go!
参议员 加油 你得醒过来 加油
Senator, come on. You gotta wake up. Come on, come on.
脉搏在下降 小泽
Her pulse is dropping, X!
她得吃一片这个 否则会死的
She's gotta take one of these or she's gonna die.
参议员 你一定要醒过来
Senator, you gotta wake up. You gotta wake up.
她昏迷中没法吃药 小泽 还要多久
She can't take a pill if she's passed out! X, how much longer?
来不及了 你得把她弄醒 史考特
Not long enough. You need to wake her up, Scott.
我该怎么做 -想办法刺♥激♥她
But how do I do that? - You gotta shock her somehow.
刺♥激♥她的自主神经系统 -那是什么
Stimulate her autonomic nervous system. - What is that?
大脑对疼痛和厌恶起反应的部位
Part of the brain that responds to pain, disgust.
疼痛…
Pain…
加油 -参议员
Go. - Senator, Senator.
没用
It's not working.
她要死了
She's dying!
加油 -小泽 厌恶也行吗
Come on. - X, disgust works?
让她厌恶也行 你得刺♥激♥她的系统
Disgust is good. You need to shock her system.
你在干吗 -试着救她的命
What are you doing? - I'm trying to save her life.
那是肉汁吗 不 你疯了 这样太不讲卫生了
Is that gravy? No, no, no. This is insane. This is very unsanitary.
快 胡奇 伙计 快添
Go, Hooch. Go, buddy. Go, go, go. - Oh!
加油 伙计
Go, buddy.
女士
Ma'am. Ma'am. Ma'am?
她醒过来了
She's waking up. She's waking up.
她醒了 -狗口水
She's awake. - Dog spit.
是的 参议员 是狗的口水
Yes, Senator. It's dog spit.
是狗的口水 -干得好 胡奇
It's dog spit. - Nice job, Hooch.
给 你得吃粒药
Here, you need to take one of these pills.
她醒了
She's awake! She's awake!
你没事吧 女士
You okay, ma'am?
没事 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
我刚写完行动报告 你要看一眼吗
Just finished up the after- action report. You wanna take a look?
不 我相信写得很好
Nope. I'm sure it's perfect.
对了 我想问问你
Yeah, I wanted to ask you.
你是怎么知道自己何时做好准备当带队法警的
How did you know when you were ready to be DIC?
如果说我不应该在做好准备前 插队去当带队法警
Like, if I'm not supposed to jump the line to be DIC till I'm ready,
等轮到我时 我怎么才能知道
how do I know when I'm at the front of the line?
你自然会知道 因为你是带队法警
Well, you know, 'cause you're DIC.
没错 我… 没错 我得等轮到我才能当带队法警
Right. I... Right, I can't be DIC till I'm at the front of the line,
但只有我当上带队法警时 我才能知道轮到我了
but I'll only know I'm at the front of the line when I am DIC?
没错 -好 可是…
Exactly. - Right, but...
特纳 威尔逊
Turner, Wilson.
参议员想跟你们说句话
The senator would like a word.
我想谢谢你们并向你们道个歉
I just wanted to thank you and to apologize.
我应该把自己的情况告诉你们的
I should've told you about my condition.
亚历克斯说如果消息传出去 会影响到我的连任机会
Alex said it would hurt my reelection chances if it came out.
差点丧命可能也不会有什么帮助
Dying probably wouldn't help much either.
应该不会
No, I suppose not.
无论如何 如果我可以做什么报答你们…
Anyway, if there's anything I can do to repay you…
还真有件事
Actually, there is one thing.
还记得你们打算颁给我的那个奖吗
You know that award you were gonna give me?
你们能把它给胡奇吗
Do you think you could give it to Hooch instead?
它… 喜欢奖牌
He, uh, kinda has a thing for awards.
我很荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
胡奇 非常感谢 你救了我一命
Hooch, thank you so much. You saved my life.
胡奇 吃甜点了
Hooch, dessert!
敬你作为带队法警的第一件案子
To your first case as DIC.
救了一位参议员的命 干得好
Saving a senator's life, very nice.
真可惜派因快退休了
Too bad Pine's retiring though.
否则她会对你的事业发展大有好处
She would've been great for your career.
好消息是她人没事
The good news is, she's okay.
说到好消息
Speaking of good news.
还记得你帮过我的那件黑♥手♥党♥案吗
You know that Mafia case you helped me with?
他们想让我给另一件案子做咨♥询♥ 我今天听说的
They want me to consult on another one. I got word today.
太好了 -是啊
Great. - Yeah.
我还去给你做法庭保安
I'll do court security again.
除非你想跟我一起去波士顿
Well, not unless you wanna come to Boston with me.
审判将在那里举♥行♥
That's where the trial is.
我明天早上就走
I leave tomorrow morning.
哇 你明天就走
Oh, wow. So you're leaving tomorrow?
最多离开两个月
Be gone, like, two months tops.
没问题
Oh, cool.
史考特… 你不用担心
Scott… don't worry about it.
我很快就会回来
I'll be back before you know it.
我为我们感到骄傲 我们都很出色
I'm so proud of us. We're crushing it.
去接电♥话♥ 反正我要回几封邮件
Get that. I have to return some emails anyway.
好吧
Yeah.
你好 劳拉 什么事
Oh, hi. Hey, Laura. What's up?
你还记得我说过 我会打听爸爸心脏病发作的那条路吧
So you know how I said I would ask about that road where Dad had his heart attack?
怎么了
Yeah?
我打听了 而且有发现 -什么
Well, I did. And I found something. - What?
那附近有座仓库 属于某个卡车运输公♥司♥
Yeah, it turns out there's this warehouse out there owned by some trucking company.
我拿到了地址 我们可能得去看看
I got the address. So we should probably check it out.
可我答应了格雷迪我不会去
I sort of promised Grady that I wouldn't.
他有点担心 所以… -这样吧
He's worried, so… - You know what?
我今晚就去看看
I'll go check it out tonight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 我们看一眼就走
Okay. We'll take a quick look and leave.
怎么了 伙计 你闻到什么了
What is it, boy? You smell something?
胡奇 回来 胡奇
Hooch! Come back, Hooch!
胡奇 我们不能进去
Hooch, we can't go inside.
胡奇 出什么事了
Hooch, what's wrong?
我们不应该进来的 胡奇
We're not supposed to be in here, Hooch.
胡奇
Hooch. Hooch.
怎么回事 伙计
What is it, buddy?
这里是空的 你不喜欢这里
This building's empty. You just don't like this place?
不许动 美国法警
Freeze! US Marshal!
哥们 你搞什么鬼 吓得我把隐形牙套都吞下去了
Dude, what the hell? You made me swallow my Invisalign.
格雷迪 你怎么来了
Grady, what are you doing here?
你惹上大♥麻♥烦了 老兄
You're in a lot of trouble, man.
剧集 | 古惑丑拍档(2021) | 导航列表